[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

looking at the food he is bringing .... he must have been thinking of someone who really loves eating ... hmmmmmm ... I can still see the smile on your face even with that pose Jjong seobang .... naughty Jjong ... kekekeke

11745899_1013614455324752_27739497716209

credit to pic owner

• Like 4

its tickling she said, she started working out since early 2015, once again EARLY 2015......guys!!!! okay that's it. yura-shi enough of your sweetness. if you mean the day when jjong-soebang taking you to have an exercise and then the day when you make a promise with him for having an exercise regularly, okay ahyonga we got it! i don't wanna be delulu, but these guys can't be more obvious pleaseeee. haha. and as far as i remember, that day jjong said "its okay if you busy but you should exercising once you have a time" okay let me explain why this line got bold:

1. how come he knew she will get busier later, like he knew already yura's schedule

2. it is sweet for her to do as he told her to

3. and promise is a promise after all, oh my gaaaah.

and the things is both also agreed (?) to skip late night meal no food after 7 pm like what, jjong and yura make diet plan together? so they both can having a healthy life together? (okay this is over delulu) and on that interviewed she said "it's not good to having once a day meal diet" but you used to do it ahyonga (before you met him ofcourse), oh no this is getting real...... and correct me if im wrong, jjong once said that line when the awards episode. i don't know what happen to them right know, but this connections between the two its no joke. again from the first episode up until now off cam episode, they still have it i tell you.

and for the shoe, its also tickling, like when jjong wearing same brand and type jacket with ahyong (ahyong red, jong grey) for his MV filming (at the BTS)........ they make us crazy. i really hope they can have another project together. they're so good with each other, complimentary with each other, a perfect match indeed as a couple or not (but i wish tho). thankyou for sharing the engtrans! @nhaninie <3

side not:

maybe i'm a minority here, for me it's okay if dispacth catch them because i believe they will gain a lot of support from many many people. look the last yura's ig update, there's no-one against them seriously. yura fans, jjong fans, and also us jjongAh shipper i never seen somebody against them (expect you know who that wacko-accounts) and beside, if their relationship reveal they save us to become more crazy over them. my heart at ease if they really got together. and no more hide and seek that's for sure. this is just my opinion thooo

++++++

on the recent interview jjong also said he like a girl who take care of her body. okay got it

• Like 14

cr.girls day facebook【Special Event !】

Girl’s Day spends hard times , their album promotions has ended early and also; they couldn’t make a fan meeting. In Addition to this, some people blamed Girl’s Day. Netizens said, “They are so selfish.”so Girl’s Day members were so stressed. As a Daisy, we decided to support our girls. We’ll make a tag event tomorrow at 12:00 pm. We want to be trend topic with ‪#‎Dai5yWithU‬ or ‪#‎Dai5yHandInHand‬ tag. Please as an international dai5y, help us! And we’ll show our loyality from girls!

Girl's Day 걸스데이's photo.

• Like 7

Guest mmj_leong

Dear chinggu where can I see the latest interview from AhYongie & Jjong that they said the same statement no eating after 7pm? Any link with translation that I can see it?

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=903650 including vid interview 1,.

he said it start at mnt 1:21,.he said he ate everything no picky but he prefer not to eat meal after 7 pm,.,for proper trans let our lovely trans will do the job.,.:D

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=903651  including vid interview 2,.

mr GT rough trans,.

Hong Jong-Hyun "management unincorporated body? Do not eat after 7 o'clock" (Interview ①)

The actor Hong Jong-Hyun midnight snack is body management said the largest ever in.

OBS 'unique entertainment news (yungyeongcheol director, writer yunyeonseon) is kkachilhan driveway, but looks south, yeosim catching trend captive met the 'core kungnam' actor Hong Jong-Hyun.

OBS 'unique entertainment news (yungyeongcheol director, writer yunyeonseon) is kkachilhan driveway, but looks south, yeosim catching trend captive met the 'core kungnam' actor Hong Jong-Hyun.

All women's hearts who stole the south trend, Hong Jong-Hyun this time the fantasy movie 'Alice in Wonderland stimulate a protective instinct in all the boys in the 'but manly' ring 'role in the yeosim went hunting.

Hong Jong-Hyun has suffered some difficulties in such scenes also have to take off your clothes, I'm in. "The film this scene. But the body is so unbelievably good that is not the character yeoseo rather than one particular group effort was possible to have a slender body movementsalso seem to have not nowhere to be just in the mountains and did exercise, "he had confided to notgido own grievances.

But, just exercise in the mountains even luxury deneun his thorough boasts a body diet has helped manage.

A : Hong Jong-Hyun has asked the Body Control Act seems to have maintained some degree kept that way should not eat any after 7:00 eat everything I want to eat. " Midnight Snack is a lot of steam to be thinking more years, "he said and laughed midnight snack is the biggest enemy.

Recent entertainment and drama , as well as starring in the film -digit transfixed heel against the 'New Asia Prince Hong Jong-Hyun are emerging as "the" one is really surprised. airport from giving too welcomed. Fans came out just sign asking and giving because taking pictures.'Ah. Here, too, so I know the first thing people heard a lot of 'me. And the fan meeting spot and I saw impressed me even full, there were a lot of gratitude. Really amazing , and I feel good, "he smiled a happy face.

Ps; sowry for late update i didnt post lately bcs i'm really in good mood means i'm very satisfied with our couple.,.as for me no word can describe it just feel it and u know it,.,aawww they are too sweet arent they,.,:wub::wub: and this is i will cherish this moments how beautifull they are,.,:wub:jjongah and jjongaholics should i say fightiing bcz my feel says we no need to fight anything anymore,.kekekekek so peacefull inside,.,.(i wish soomp hv angel emo,.i cant find emo fit my feels rite now)

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 14

Guest mmj_leong

kombawang chinggu @junnah @Yleen @cochoyahoo27  @MaryH for all your reply saranghae!!! I'm dying from happiness to uri JjongAh for their lovey dovey hidden message to each other ♡♡♡ they kept their promise, they keep in touch all time, they look into each other schedule etc etc etc..These are all the way you will do for your love one♡♡♡ come on, if is only a friend will you mind to take their word seriously or look into what they are doing? Just too obvious.. just too obvious...but I love it! And want it more hahaha♡♡♡

abt their "hidden message" it's time for little TB dont their statement in interviews kinda remind us to this scenes,.,

jjong hidden message.,.

gLlkWg7.gif?1 

KKhhhhhhhh.,.. listen carefully:wub:

7PahcxJ.gif?1

from KAY interviews answering,. 

imtTxJE.gif?1

Yuurraaaaa,.,,llaallaalllaaallllaaaaa,.:phew::wub:

and my reaction exactly like HJY small icon,.,:wub::lol:

8xSrirs.gif?1

isnt too hidden let's say implicit.,.kekekekekkkk

min-chinlee ok,.ok.,i'll join but in twiter will that do,.,??:D

ps:hv a nice dream all it's midnite from my side OTW.,.:wub: