[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

http://www.koreaboo.com/featured/dispatch-reveals-relationship-between-kim-woo-bin-and-mina/ Woobin  and Shin min ah confirmed dating. We really need to send dispatch team for yura ang jjong. Hahahaha

hahaha .... just as I thought!!!!

guess all JjongAholics wished it were Jjong & AhYoung ... kekekeke

well, TIME WILL TELL ... & I hope it'll be sooner ... yeepee!!!

• Like 4

Asian International Youth Film Festival,.,ambassador  

PS; dont be too carefull jjong seobang,.,do what u want to do.,.i'll cheer for u and ah young.,fighttiiingg,.,!!! heeeheee

if F5 BIL doing double triple date hope ur not lonely anymore.,u can bring ah young along she can get along quickly around strangers,.,kekekekek:wub:#btw congrats for KWB BIL hope this happiness contagious to other member F5,.,.fighttiiing,.,!!

congratulation.,.congratulation,.,congratulation lation lation,.latiooonn,.#KAY style .,jjong seobang,.,did ah young congratulate u., well she will aaww.,.:D:D.,.

sstv news vid http://tvcast.naver.com/v/462700 

[SSTV image] Hong Jong-Hyun - Ko Joon-hee, "Asian International Youth Film Festival ambassadors appointed"[Star Seoul TV yihyeonmi News] Actor Hong Jong-Hyun, Ko Joon-hee became the new face of the Asian International Youth Film Festival.21 days Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do '10th Asian International Youth Film Festival Actor ambassador from Gimpo City Hall Ko Joon-hee, Hong Jong-Hyun wichoksik was held. 

Coming October 16 to 19 four days 'peace' is the theme has to be held at Kimpo "10th Asian International Youth Film Festival, in the section of the Culture Festival of Asian youth, during which, the good feeling of youth was reflected by Hong Jong-Hyun Korean star actor took over the role of leader, one image, one with the culture of the Dream Tree Ko Joon-hee

Asian International Youth Film Festival organizing committee "Hong Jong-Hyun was appointed as bright and pure image is growing a new generation of young people acting on behalf of honest emotion to think through this ambassador claimed chulyeonjak," said the selection reasons. 

Added, "In addition, the passion for acting eoulrindago Hong Jong-Hyun thinks too well the nature of this 10th Asian International Youth Film Festival" and "cathode-ray tube and the screen, the uptake by Hong Jong-Hyun advertising freshness and enthusiasm to the great vitality to this event Bring It, of course, it is expected to put up awareness of the festival. In addition, the idea would work for youth, middle, and one with a dream give the film carries a lot of power, "he said.

Meanwhile, Hong Jong-Hyun is scheduled to be awarded The Asia International Youth Ambassador wichokpae coming 22 days is appointed as ambassador of the festival, including the closing ceremony of signing one, fan, etc. is expected to expand active as ambassadors at various events. 

[Star Seoul TV Press and tip =sstvpress@naver.com all rights reserved]

cr: http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=334941 

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 8

Guest FridayDL

Is it true that GSD is nominated  #1 today on Show Champion?

Edited by FridayDL

woah shin min ah and kim woo bin?! i did not see that coming.. although i always see their ad posters for giordano at a shopping mall i always frequent.. Dispatch is really something... Now do i have to wish for another F5/6's relationship to be revealed ?? *cough*jjong*cough* :)

That would be like every jjongah shippers' dream come true.. *keeping fingers crossed* hahaha.. though i'm having second thoughts if i want their relationship to be revealed.  ;)

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

Is it true that GSD is nominated for #1 today on Show Champion?

yes.. for me, I dont want them to reveal what they have FOR NOW, i hope you dont get me wrong, I want them to establish more of their respective career, as we all know as per jjong seobang world is a very scary place, so atleast if that is happen, we know that a lot of netizen will love them, and give more project to them :)

Guest Ari3ll3

Hahahaha! Honestly, do you guys think dispatch will follow them considering how vocal and open these two in public? With that said I dont think Dispatch will be challenged though :phew::lol:. Hehehehehe

Guest rant567

wow, woobin is dating? it looks like dispatch is usually chasing a famous public figure so if they think Jjong and Ahyoung are considered in that level yet, I bet they will be after them. so being chased by dispacth could be like a blessing in disguise. the positive side, according to my opinion, is that those who are chased by them are well known enough to be included in their list, 'big' enough to be chased as the news about them 'matters' for the public. It's like a secret testimony how far your career has go and you've reached the pick. on the other side, it could blow your career as negativity is bound to happen (although it seems like in Woobin case, everybody is congratulating them). it is not coincident that public relationship is called 'a scandal. so if dispatch is after Jjong and Ahyoung, well, it just means that they are 'famous' enough for the public impact. but I dont think we have to worry much right now. I love them both and they are famous enough, that's true, but I dont think they are 'that' famous yet. they still have a long way to go before dispacth will have interest in them :) and I really wish that they could go make it big in the industry before they are being caught up with 'dating scandal'. 

Hahahaha! Honestly, do you guys think dispatch will follow them considering how vocal and open these two in public? With that said I dont think Dispatch will be challenged though :phew::lol:. Hehehehehe

I agree with you chinggu.  I think dispatch hesitated or did not chase our couple simply because there is nothing to "disclose" since both Jjong & AhYoung are so consistent with their statement whenever they are ask about each other.  after wgm both were seen being "close" with each other as per fancams during the 2 awards night that they attended ... besides both were so "brave" to show to everyone their closeness when Jjong chose to seat beside AhYoung ... never minding what news could come out after it.  but their "show off" did not just stop there ... Jjong honestly announced that they are constantly contacting each other, in fact Jjong confidently said that AhYoung will be at his movie premier ... although KAY didn't show up but Jjong outwardly announced the reason behind it.  And in the latest events ... as usual our couple is so brave to tell the world about the flowers, the cake, signed CD, & the IG "follow" & most of all their "glances" & how they glow being together (ottoke, can't they tell with their body language)  ... so therefore dispatch must have found it less challenging. and I think this is good to give them both more privacy.  

• Like 4

Hi Lovely Shippers! 

I was rewatching their previous episodes and it dawned to me how much I've missed them. Its breaks my heart not seeing them interact. But i know in my heart that these two are really good friends. They are honest enough to admit that they have kept in touch after filming WGM. 

Anyhoo...Right after watching this episode, my mind kept playing over and over again Ahyoungies voice "triple axle! " haha!

Can anybody guess from which episode this came from?  I just find it so funny. 

Jjongah Fighting!!!

• Like 5

As Wobin "forced" to admit his dating relationship, i think Jjong and other F5 will really aware and be careful with this issue. Moreover in Jjongah case, one of them as an idol who has soo huge fanatic fanboy. Even no one dislike this couple, it still would be hard for them. 

Feel glad that we are shipping a couple who really like a real couple because their role in variety show. If we shipping a couple from a drama/movie/cf or scripted couple, if they had another drama, there will be another ship with another person, if one of them confirm to be dating, their partner will got a lot of hate. So scary in K entertainment, like Jjong said to Yura.

In my humble opinion, i don't want them being caught by dispatch, the fact or another stalker media. Like i told in prev thread, not only the artist got the impact but also the agency (company and parent company) which cause decreasing in stock price. And it sound will not give good impact to the artist. May be their popularity will increase, but not sure with their opportunities. 

Jjong and Yura have so many dreams that they want to reach, so, clear from any dating issue will pave their step to get what they want before getting married. From what we saw, what we heard, what we got, they are constantly and consistent saying that they are in a good relationship. If they caught up, just say "hey, we were a husband and wife who turn into close friend, why we couldn't meet each other?". But they don't need to confirm or make a statement since they both so obvious explained how close they are in every interview. How lucky we are as their fans, right?

Lets enjoy the ride, one minute in Inkigayo was so priceless for us, one picture in instagram was so memorable for us, and one sentence in an interview was so meaningful for us, isn't it interesting? And patiently waiting for their married invitation/clarification will be more fun than stalking confirm dating couple enjoy their secret dating/meeting ;) 

• Like 7

Guest teredenz

according to mr. GT , (caption ) Hong Jong-Hyun - Body Care Secrets - Do not eat after 7 o'clock (Interview ①) - OBS Kyung-TV

cr niidiinii ig

i hope to see them together again!11693962_1038692349484032_87964573659043

Edited by teredenz

saw EXID Junghwa doing the RMB dance ...

oh I bet ... like their song Something ... a lot of idols will be copying or try to imitate the RMB dance.move. I hope Boy's Day will do the RMB just like when they did Something ... it'll be so hilarious.

• Like 4

@khairunni sister, i also don't want they be caught by dispatch..i want them slowly show their sweetness relationship and then admit or reveal it in the cute or sweet way to the world. But we as a jjongaholic know actually that what they show is love on their own way..its a hint for us..i was so glad and thankful they never denied their relationship when people asked them about each other. Even though they said they close to each other they never put the word "NO" we just close friend..NO we just close dongsaeng  and oppa..they just said yes..and they show us their happy smile when they say each other name..i think knetz or dispatch or whatever reporters will give them time..because they are to sweet and beautiful together.. 

:wub:

i am proud to be JJONGAHOLIC

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 10

Hello guys! I'm a newbie in this forum and just finished the 40 episodes of this couple. Actually, I accidentally found this couple when I check wgm couple. And I love this couple at the first sight, the decided to download all of their episode and watched all in 5 days (I'm still re-watching some parts that I really like, I mean all episodes from begining since I love all episodes).

They're may not show us a lot of skinship, but they show us a lot of love and I get drunk because of their love.

I really hope they can be a real couple, they can found each other someday in the right time on the right place.

I'm typing with Love will Show You Everything as a backsound and my heart keep pounding. Omo!

Oh my! I'm crying when I read your reply @miss_ara.

"Even though they said they close to each other they never put the word "NO" we just close friend..NO we just close dongsaeng  and oppa..they just said yes..and they show us they happy smile when they say each other name.."

I couldn't agree more. I'm so happy to become their fan. Hope they can bravely receive our love. :)

• Like 17

@ayannipa        Welcome to this thread, the little paradise of JjongAholics. Hope you be active and shared of your thought. Shared the information and updated of they activity is very welcome too ..... last enjoy your adventure with us in this paradise of JjongAh.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:                                                                                   

• Like 5