[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I just wanted to share something I learned and it's that kim heechul, lee jong hyun and yura are all friends of f(x) sulli and they probably became friends thanks to this connection and this is why they're following each other on IG.

• Like 7

hehe.. the most important person on Yura's list is Hong Jong Hyun. ;)

Gosh.. I can't wait till Sunday kekeke

The feeling of waking up early to catch your favorite couple on screen is just amazing. I miss that.

Edited by Guest

Drama My Love Eun-Dong Episode 10

Eundong's friend : "i heard when you are eating tasty food and think about a certain person, then you are really liking that person. Human only think about oneself instinctively in front of food. The brain function suppressing that instinct is only possible if you really like that person."

this drama script reminds me about uri hong jong hyun. lol

:lol:

@yhyksk, I originally joined Soompi because of  JjongAh.  I fell in love with this couple on WGM and it was the first time I ever stayed up to watch a live stream or even thought about seeking out others who loved them as much as I did.  Unfortunately they left the show before I got the nerve to post anything to this thread.  I started watching MLED and that pure love story reminded so much of JjongAh.  I thought the same thing when I saw episode 10 and I got the nerve to write my first post (it was on the MLED page but don’t hold that against me :sweatingbullets:).  I’m so glad I’m not the only one who recognized the connection!! 

I can’t even tell you how happy I was to see our Jong Hyun and Ahyoung on the same stage!!  I had a huge project due so I haven’t logged on for a few days out of fear of being consumed.   So I need to catch up with posts from both sites so I can discuss with both of my Soompi families.

I also want to express my gratitude to YOU ALL.  I have enjoyed reading (lurking) on the site over the past year.  And even though I didn’t post anything I made sure to register to get the Jjongaholic ID!   I will always be grateful for this couple and you guys for helping add a whole new experience to my K-world.  Just reading the insights from @molaihawaii, @tinkiebell, @delphinite, @mase207, @anniepanda, @prism2103,@bebang,@crimson and so many others throughout those months brought smiles and mushy “Feels”.  I must admit I ‘m still so traumatized I have yet to watch the last episode but re-watch their time in Bali trip often. 

Thank you all for the updates and pictures not to mention your perceptions on their relationship.  I think if anyone from WGM can become a “real” couple these two can.  I have enjoyed their friendship and that in my book is the first step to true love  :wub::wub:.  

Sorry for the long post, that's what happens when you keep it bottled up for so long.  I can't wait to catch up on all the pages, its like at least 20 since I last logged in.... way to go Jjongaholics!!

• Like 12

Ok. I did a one-shot story of what might have happened the day before and after they met at Inkigayo. It is also a little bit tied to my other on-going story, "Of Sincerity and Serendipity". (No, I have not abandoned it, I am just at a blank to where I want my story to go to, so please bear with me, to those of you reading it! ^_^)

Here is my story. "Of Cakes, Albums and Bouquet of Flowers

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment there, if you liked it or if you did not liked it. I'm open to suggestions and helpful comments. :)

Mwah!! 

@leedonghae4lyf, I’m still back reading posts (just on 421 but loving it!)  but I did join Asian FanFic because of you and read your story.   I really liked it and can’t wait to read your other stories.  Thank You for loving this couple as much as I do!

• Like 1

Ep 20 

for second time he admit ah young is her wife

And this is how beautiful ah young play the piano..and see jong face sorry for the video quality hehe

@miss_ara, I loved this episode!!, okay and all the other episodes  as well:rolleyes:.   I loved those looks when he seemed mesmerized not just by her physical appearance but her beautiful heart.

Edited by Bookworm007
Forgot to delete pictures before qouting
  • Like 4

Guest angelica_21_07

Jung So Min and Hong Jong Hyun will attend BiFan International Film Festival on July 16. [Details]
Opening Ceremony
July 16(Thu) 19:00 in Bucheon Gymnasium
*Red Carpet | 18:00 ~ 19:00
*Opening Ceremony | 19:00 ~ 20:00
*Opening Film | 20:00 ~ 22:00

Closing Ceremony
July 24(Fri) 19:00 Bucheon Gymnasium
*Red Carpet | 18:00 ~ 19:00
*Closing Ceremony | 19:00 ~ 20:00
*Closing Film | 20:00 ~ 22:00

11695814_1481929288766963_89138064750772

cr: jungsominturkey

http://www.ygosu.com/community/lo_legend/29695

As You see this link, Kim Hee Chul shows the outstanding result on the game, League of the Legend. (LOL) 

His level(Tier) is Diamond (which is very high).

Uri Ahyoungie could not hide how much she is into the LOL game last time at the africatv so...

Also Kim Hee Chul has lots of female celeb friends includes Girl's generation Taeyeon, Tiffny, Yuri, Sunny and Son Dambi, Exid-Honey, Gsd member Minah so on and on...

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 2

YOREOBUN.....MORNIING!!!

FOUND ANOTHER TOURNAMENT...

Vote it if u have times n just do it for fun...Still the most important thing is to make our girl n her sisters at least win in inki n other music shows too. I will not greedy, Once is enough, plis God make it happen.

(wuahhhhh...seem we must spend our fingers more on keyboards  kkkkkk:lol:)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/tournament-which-idol-has-the-best-summer-body

• Like 8

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=422

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=42

Please vote for Ahyoungie~

I just wanted to share something I learned and it's that kim heechul, lee jong hyun and yura are all friends of f(x) sulli and they probably became friends thanks to this connection and this is why they're following each other on IG.

All fans in Korea thinks they are LOL buddies, playing online game League of Legend so please do not worry so much~

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5