[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

The actual article is a summary of what he said about Yura. Jong revealed much more in interview video. Anyways, this is a general translation.

He said that their first meeting is the most memorable because they were both curious and shy, then the whole process of getting to know each other and becoming friends was memorable as well. His interactions with Yura on the show is what he expects in a real relationship and hopes that he will have a fun, interesting, and friendship like marriage. Jonghyun said that in the beginning, he didn't think he will miss WGM/Yura much after ending BUT that's not the case. He misses Yura because they have been together (meeting/filming) for a long time and have experienced different things together. They still keep in contact (we know ... how many times do you have to mention it?)

Honestly ... this is not normal for K-stars. I wouldn't be surprised if they are caught by Dispatch and news of them dating will come out. 

who would not miss yura??? everyone who see her will always miss her  because she is charming and lovely

i am fangirling over her and miss her everyday. everyday i want to know what she was doing, searching news about her and looks for her present everyday in any broadcast.     that girl no one can hate. for jong who always had meet her in person, i don't know how can he bear himself without seeing her everyday

Girls! Remember to watch the MV on their official youtube channel, which is Official Girl's Day YouTube !!!!!!

annie sorry to cut your post, its about the viewer some of people said that in music show the total of the views in 1thek will count in too with total of view to their own channel but for certain music show only..i think inkigayo will not count the MV views in other channel except the group channel or from their agency. Because i heard 1thek its one channel who help the group who are from small company (sorry to say that,no side meaning) that don't have their own channel. Sorry if i am wrong..but its base on my experience watching on music show..it quite true. :)

i give this gentle information before..:)

• Like 4

@miss_ara aaah.. thank you for finding the post! :wub: sorry for not remembering correctly! My bad!

So let's increase the views on their channel guys!

Edited by Guest

Guest Yura_el21

I totally agree with you chingu. @NICK so lets work hard just like ah young did for this comeback. Please please, today is THE SHOW broadcast again right? I really hope they can WIN today. jeabal...

Guest kimyura542

@Yura_el21 You're welcome! GsD deserve to win. :)) So we'll support them.

Don't forget to like the MV guys. And let's us drop some comments too. FIGHTING!

@miss_ara aaah.. thank you for finding the post! :wub: sorry for not remembering correctly! My bad!

So let's increase the views on their channel guys!

its ok annie :)

btw, i miss hong jong hyun in drama.

@miss_ara now it's your turn, so that wish will came true.

andweee your words make me feels scared..hehe i will wish soon..come join me its all because of our pray together..not only me..the spirit of jjongaholic.. 

• Like 4

Guest neshyu

Woahhhh...we've been spoiled by this two and their cupid friends+company.. 

What i love abt jjongaholic is you guys can keep supporting with logic and good vibe.. Lets try to give some trophy to gsd and make jjongah reunited on screen again.. 

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

if i opened many incognito windows, is it count 1 views per windows?

Yup!! That's what I'm doing, and I think it works, so far.. I think you need to finish the whole video in a window, close it, then open another one.. Sorry if I confused you with that strike-out comment. :)

Edited by leedonghae4lyf
  • Like 4

After reading all the news, I'm trying really hard to stay calm and rationnal like I always try to be. It is also nice that now we have both jjong's and yura's detailed statement about the same encounters (did they both discuss what should be disclosed to the public and what should be kept private ? ). I'm happy they both treasured their stay on wgm and that they're working to keep this connection between them alive no matter how busy they are. I'm happy I chose this ship as my first wgm ship.

• Like 17

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

i wish girl's day (ring my bell) no.1 in any music shows, 2015 best female girl group

i wish jjongah was real

i wish yura got lots of cf and advertisements

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

I got scared and feel excited when i saw this in ig omg hahaha  

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81

@daloula so Mr Google Trans gave me this:

Hands-on field trips uncle who lost his left hand fan # # # good place to go look exhausted hands # # # Girl's Day Yura

Aeeehm.... ? w00t the b00t?

@pablochristinejoy_4d81 lol! It's better to not spread that around :P we don't wanna jinx it!!! haha you almost gave me a heart attack!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Do you think girls day will perform next week on inkigayo because there no update in their schedule?????

Guest amiphan0204
I got scared and feel excited when i saw this in ig omg hahaha  
OMG. you made me have a haeart attack honey. is it really what's in ig cuz i don't use ig or just a photoshop???
Edited by amiphan0204