[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

Help Ahyoung and her sister in inkigayo for more jjongah moment. haha

Inkigayo (Sunday)

1. Vote [Tutorial]

2. SMS- During Inkigayo send to: 00821245  or +820505 (for international fans) the text 걸스데이 

* 1 SMS per IP

Youtube 40% (Views-70%, Comments-20%, Likes-10%) (Only on Girl’s Day’s Official YouTube channel)

Twitter - 20% (Twitter Search-40%, Mention-30%, Retweet-30%)

Me2day - 20%

http://me2day.net/dte-girlsday

Facebook -15%

https://www.facebook.com/dai5y.gsd

Twitter:

use the hashtag #걸스데이 (one hashtag per tweet) and retweet tweets with that hashtag

You can use the hashtag when SBS Inkigayo starts to air on a Sunday and you can still keep using it until 12AM KST of Monday only.

Mention (@Girls_Day ; @Girl’s Day Sojin ; @Girls_Day_Yura ; @Girls_Day_Minah ; @Girls_Day_Hyeri)

Retweet them (Their Twitters ^)

Search #걸스데이 or 걸스데이 (Not sure if searching #GirlsDay/Girl’s Day/Girls Day works)

- Vote on the Inkigayo App -  m&TVtalk app

*You can vote once per ID during each voting period

*You must change your phone language to Korean (go to your phone settings and change it)

ABOUT THE BLUE ROSE:

A person who receives a blue rose is considered mysterious and the object of thought and speculation. Because the rose is a tantalizing vision that can't be completely pinned down, the person who receives one is also a mystery. She has a complex personality that is not easily interpreted.

Overview

Roses are symbolic and are used to convey important messages. Red roses depict passion and true love while orange stands for desire and pink for joy and happiness. Blue roses, however, are not a color that you find regularly. In fact, those that exist are variations of lavender or purple roses that look purple in certain light.

I DONT GET IT...HAHAHAHA TO MUCH OCCUPIED OF JONGAH!!!!!HAHAHA

WHITE ROSE:
 As a symbol of remembrance, the white rose represents heavenliness and is an expression of spiritual love and respect.

RECEIVE 3 ROSES!!!!

As old superstitions fade and Emily Post-like etiquette evolves, you're probably not counting the number of roses or orchids or hydrangeas you receive on Valentine's Day. But the number of roses a man once gave a woman held hidden meanings, so check out what your valentine either intentionally or, more likely, unintentionally told you.

• One rose: Love at first sight, or years later "you are still the one."
  • Two roses: Mutual love and affection . . . so you may owe him two roses!
  • Three roses: The traditional three-month anniversary gift also simply means "I love you."
  • Six roses: Infatuation, or "I want to be yours."
  • Nine roses: A big jump up from six, nine roses symbolizes eternal love or "I want to be with you forever."
  • 10 roses: A perfect 10 means "You are perfection."

SOURCE:http://www.popsugar.com/love/Meaning-Roses-What-Number-Roses-Means-14080476

She definitely loves red recently.

Red hair, lips, nails .... maybe that color remind her the red traffic light back then LOL

Just hope her bank account isn't in red too ;)

The blue rose before 2004 was symbolizes the impossible, or the unattainable because the blue roses do not occur in nature, at least not the absolute blue roses. Roses lack the pigment that produces blue color it stands for something that is hardly within one's grasp, an object that seems too difficult to be achieved. However, the real blue roses was painstakingly created in 2004 with 13 years of research and study. then the meaning of the blue roses has been changed to miracle.

Much like its mysterious origin, the blue rose means mystery,  An appreciation for the enigmatic (difficult to interpret or understand), the inexplicable (unable to explain) is expressed by blue roses. A tantalizing vision that cannot be totally pinned down, a mystery that cannot be fully unraveled is the blue rose. A person who receives the blue rose is the subject of much speculation and thought. A complex personality that does not allow easy interpretation is what the blue rose indicates.

The blue rose being in itself something very extraordinary expresses that very same feeling. "You are extraordinarily wonderful", the blue rose exclaims. A truly wonderful personality. 

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 12

Does the vote in this site already finish? n our Ahyoungee win this contest? :wub:

SO, what is the prise? i mean, is there any stage ceremonial or something? :lol:

http://www.zenithnews.com/poll/pollView.html?idxno=20

Aigooo, what a compilcation formula to make an idol/gband/boyband number one in every music shows...:sweatingbullets:... Thats why seem our girls doesn't sleep at all. They jump from one location to another one in the speed of light. Hope their company/manager keep them eat in time n properly. For Ahyoungee, ehmmmm ehmmm, i dont worry to much...:phew:.. Ehmmm, there is a gud looking guy who (its a relief) not too busy this days, so he can take care of her (n of course her sister) well. 

edit 1:

@leehyo77 woww, seem the flowers that Jong gave to Ahyongee have very deep meaning. Wonder if Jong knows bout it. Altough he is knowns as Jong my way, but surely he is not an ordinary guy n have unordinary thought too. He is not a simple minded, he always think anything in order n far a head. All of his intervws, his declaration, n this cake, flowers, ig thing, everything just perfect n in the right order. Ahyoungee is the special girl for him and for sure. Idk in what stage they are now, but lets keep have faith in them. When someday we find another hardship  (hope not again, but who knows), lets not forget this moments. This moments are soo precious n not many shippers experience this previlage post wgm. N lets patienty for years a head...#jjongah #jjongaholics :P..

edit 2: 

@teredenz looking at the pics u just posted make me think something. We all knows that both of them are sooo nervous yesterday...:rolleyes:.., . N i just noticed how hard Ahyoungee hold the microphone with both of her hands...wkkkkkkk...Is she afraid that she will hit him like always, when they laugh or giggling..:w00t:.. (or maybe just my imagination..;)).

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 12

Guest teredenz

jong looking at ayoung, and ayoung looking at jong, both of them still the same

the way they look each other gives you good vibes

11665617_1040545349298732_81678012107879

Just for fun

Face Color Transformations:

Object: Hong Jong Hyung

Catalyst: Kim AhYoung 

Observation duration: less than 1 minute

Vessel: Inkigayo

qgooMyQ.jpg

Descriptions:

1. When HJH introduced GsD comeback

2. When HJH responded KAY 1st answer

3. When HJH responded KAY 2nd answer about delicious cake

4. When HJH introduced next performance with KAY 

Note: This image are not edited at all, all credit i captured to pure color of SBS official YT.

Question: Do you find any differences? Please compare with his hand skin color ;) 

• Like 21

Ok. I did a one-shot story of what might have happened the day before and after they met at Inkigayo. It is also a little bit tied to my other on-going story, "Of Sincerity and Serendipity". (No, I have not abandoned it, I am just at a blank to where I want my story to go to, so please bear with me, to those of you reading it! ^_^)

Here is my story. "Of Cakes, Albums and Bouquet of Flowers

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment there, if you liked it or if you did not liked it. I'm open to suggestions and helpful comments. :)

Mwah!! 

• Like 14

Today's radio show--

cr:weichih yuan

Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School" with Girl’s Day’s Sojin and Yura (and her #1 fanboy Jo Jung Sik) 

edit- they talked about Hong Jong Hyun starting at 27:30--about him giving the cake for their comeback and that she's thankful.

t
Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 18

@khairunni sis, i am not understand,is there any different? :blink:

Haha.. idk if it just me, but look at the first picture, his face and his hand color exactly the same. Comparing with the 4th picture, his hand was brighter than his face which got redder than before. He was totally shy with that situation, moreover after he heard fans chant while Ahyoung acted as MC. 

Someone posted before (i forgot who) that we couldn't see his red ears because all of his face became red. Then i tried to capture the differences, lol. Don't take it so serious dear, we knew both of them were nervous but Ahyoung handled her face better, and Jjong handled his hand better...kkkk..

• Like 7

Guest karatekid08

when Jjong Seobang is overly happy while emceeing...and we know the reason why...keke lets hide her with the codename Princess Ah Young... (lol so much for the codename)  :D

2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

@khairunni sis, i am not understand,is there any different? :blink:

Haha.. idk if it just me, but look at the first picture, his face and his hand color exactly the same. Comparing with the 4th picture, his hand was brighter than his face which got redder than before. He was totally shy with that situation, moreover after he heard fans chant while Ahyoung acted as MC. 

Someone posted before (i forgot who) that we couldn't see his red ears because all of his face became red. Then i tried to capture the differences, lol. Don't take it so serious dear, we knew both of them were nervous but Ahyoung handled her face better, and Jjong handled his hand better...kkkk..

ooo i see haha i thought something weird happen..aigoo,ya because of his shy i guess..and eonni your eyes really sharp ha??:D

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 4

I just watched the old school radio video. That announcer is really a big fanboy of yura, he knew about girl s day having a dinner with the fans yesterday and he also brought up jjongah s update on instagram yesterday and that he was jealous lololol. Also they spoke about jjong and yura said something about a movie while speaking about jjong but my korean is limited so I need some translation (I think it's about him inviting her to his mp but I could be wrong) and she also spoke about the cake for the comeback.

They also asked yura about her ideal type and I think she said that her romance is when a grandfather and grandmother are still holding hands so she I guess she likes a love that would last till they're both old. If you remember on the same radio show last year, she said that her ideal type is someone who's funny but now it changed a little and she's more into stability.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 18

@daloula thanks 4 the summaries of sbs radio show this day. Waiting 4 full engsub. Its equal as my expectations when Ahyongee fan boy is there. Its gonna be fun fun fun...:w00t:...

n just found it on ig...

kkkk Ahyoungee....what are u doin????????:sweatingbullets: (crdt to ig n pic owner)

N beautifull Ahyoungee..just simply beautiful inside n outside. Im falling in love with this girl..:wub: 

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 19

@daloula Yura talked about a movie called "My love, Don't cross that river" and cried while she watched it. It's about a grandma and grandpa who love each other till the very end.

My Love, Don't Cross That River (Hangul: 님아, 그 강을 건너지 마오) is a South Korean documentary film that follows elderly married couple Jo Byeong-man and Kang Kye-yeol until the last moments of their 76-year marriage. Documentary filmmaker Jin Mo-young filmed Jo and Kang in the couple's mountain village in Hoengseong County, Gangwon Province for 15 months.

Read more about it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Love,_Don't_Cross_That_River

Hope the GsD's fansub will sub the whole radio interview. :)

Yura was dodging the nr. 1 fanboy left and right hahaha

Edited by Guest