[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@teredenz ahaks u r not greeding... i want that too.. jongs manager follow her?.. of course he know alot bout them just like yura's hair stylish.. she knows everything.. okok.. lets follow their ig but dont spoil theirs.. just read whatever they update..lets hv more wish n be patient with the outcome of their relationship n alwiz hv positive thinking bout them.. give them some time.. yes we will hv good news in future.. i believe that. Y y y i am so happy.. happy that i will become cousin nanny n our wish come true bout this lovely couple...

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 11

Good morning chinggus!! still cant get over for what happen lastnight but i want more ahahaha.. now time to vote i'll be using my laptop, iphone and my kids tablet..hope gsd won even once.. Fighting!!!!

• Like 8

Wow..the party still goes on guys...:wub:..

let's hope some fancams guys..

But weather there is or no fancams we already know how its goin on on backstage rite?

Just remember the scene when Jong visit GDs waiting room in wgm n bring soo many food, i believe this times too, not just cake n flowers (ehmmmm)..

So guys, what's the best music show for jjongaholics...:lol:..??? (By owndaddy)

N their ig fllwrs moves sooo fast after inki show...hope its mean many love for them too. Many love which always can be with them in every up n down, like us jjongaholics..:lol:

• Like 13

KYAAAHHHHHHH THE FEELSSS....Owhh thank you so much for the gifs, pics and of course the video...really i try so hard to be calm..but i can't... JjongAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (screamin mode on.......) finally i miss you after a long time.......dyingggg..... 

giphy.gif

BONUS

tumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo7_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo3_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo2_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo4_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo5_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo6_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo8_r1_400.giftumblr_nrdcjnoEv61u5e7xxo1_400.gif

"JJONGAH EVEN AFTER A LONG TIME YOU STILL....DON'T KNOW I'M REALLY SPEECHLESS CAUSE WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE BOTH OF YOU..."

credit gifs to choding-couple tumblr

• Like 16

Guest cr1mson

She definitely loves red recently.

Red hair, lips, nails .... maybe that color remind her the red traffic light back then LOL

Just hope her bank account isn't in red too ;)

finally!! after a few months trying to get my account back. today. on  a very special day for all of us, i finally get to log in again. been having problems with my account for months already. today is such a great dayy!! kyeahhhh!! i'm still in a very good mood because of jjongah today. kekekekekekekekeke

• Like 9

@cr1mson, lol. All that red thing we called it matching concept. Your hair and nail color should be the same. Your dress and your shoes should be matched. Your bag and your lips and your head band too. Lol

I will add another red: red jacket from Jjong, red RC car from Ahyoung, and so many red mission cards which being the reason they got closer. 

• Like 13

Guest kimyura542

I've heard that the promotional period of Ring My Bell will be just for 2 weeks because Hyeri will start filming her drama. And no fansign events. So it means, Yura and Jonghyun will see each other for 2 sundays. 

Guest cr1mson

@cr1mson, lol. All that red thing we called it matching concept. Your hair and nail color should be the same. Your dress and your shoes should be matched. Your bag and your lips and your head band too. Lol

I will add another red: red jacket from Jjong, red RC car from Ahyoung, and so many red mission cards which being the reason they got closer. 

Ahhh I see, include underneath as well? Just curious if there are something reddish on her neck too LOL

thank you for all update guys.. maybe i am too late enjoy our party.. today is a great day.. many surprise from our lovely jjongah couple.. yura tell the world that jjong is her namja .. haha.. the only one man she have in her twitter and IG is hong jong hyun ssi.. she never upload her photo with other namja beside jjong .. yuhuuu.... after inkigayo, cake, flower, yura cd, post their photo together,  follow each other, what will they give us again??. my lovely jjongah i will wait patiently the next surprise that you will give to us.. i think i can't sleep now.. i will rewatch their video again.. jjongah saranghae..

Edited by amandayulita
  • Like 9

Okay, i just finished read 15 prev pages right after i got home. I am still flying. Jjongah really made my stomach full with delulu, but with reasonable delulu. Definitely i had three parties today, my daughter party, my jjongaholics party and IG party. Mid night at my place and i am still can not eat anything cause i am still full.. not with food but with happiness and delulu...what have you done to me Jjongah.

This is my opinion:

From Jjong side: yes, i got a sign, Yura clearly mention our relationship in her interview, she claimed we are in good relationship. As she said i will take care of GsD very well, of course i will. But what should i do? May be dropped cake for them for beginning step. 

Then Jjong called Ahyoung, where she was and dropped a cake. -- thats why Jjong, i can not believe that TWICE A MONTH... that must be more than twenty a month, lol. He wouldn't come gave a surprise as he knew Ahyoung schedule really hectic. If he came to one of the show, fans will recognize him. If he dropped to GsD dorm, might be they won't be home soon, that cake will useless. So, they must be dealing on one meeting for take and give that cake!!

Then, they will meet in Inkigayo, Jjong knew people will tease them on cam. What should he do? "Yes, give her a bouquet of flower and bought GsD album. I should choose Ahyoung version to make her happier. She had hard time recently. I should make her happy"

From Ahyoung side: "wuaaa.. Jjong oppa keep his promise to take care of GsD and he gave us delicious cake. He really know how to support us. Gumawooong". Then she got a bouquet and another signature order in Inkigayo. "Oppa.. should we take a picture and i post on ig to show to the world that you are really taking care of me very well? People should know that we are in good relationship and supporting each other as we promised before". Then that IG following happen and hospital full with Jjongah shippers.

From me, ahjumma side: as Jjong already proved to Yura that he will support her when GsD comeback and prepared everything for her and officially posted in sns, next time should be Yura turn. Yura should come to Jjong next MP, hope your schedule say you can come. But as so many good fates for you two, your manager will arrange it well. 

One thing for sure, for all things happen today, they must be in a close relationship (whatever the type of relationship) and they must be closer than we know. 

Proud being Jjongaholics :wub:

Edit: omg, sorry for the late response.. thank you @boozle14 and @Ari3ll3 for my daughter bday greeting *hugs

2nd edit: @cr1mson

Lucky you i had learned how to use spoiler. Eiiiits.. what was that mean? No treatment for that. For what you curious about you could see it clearly. No reddish. She definitely has milky white skin in every spot. Lets talk about red bank account, did you mean their balance was negative? Or they got red card/warning from bank that their account full already to go on vacation? LoL.

Hope my spoiler works.

• Like 22

Guest Jjonglovesyura

Its been a while chinguss! Yes even i dont post much here as always like our jjongah days before but still im one of you guys! This forum jump so much after the inki!  Wahhhhh the feels our moment of waiting was really worth it after their WGM end... Im soo happy with what relationship they have right now, at least they never spoil my expectation, what we see in wgm days was the same ahyoung and jjong oppa....:wub: no pretentions at all... Our hearts are all fluttered by this day it was like their wgm days saturdays :D 

Good AM Jjongaholics! Very good day to all of us and I woke up and watch Jjongah Ingikayo video! Theres a lot of views of Jjongah Ingikayo interview! WOOW! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZipZkhVT4g

Jjongaholics, don't forget to vote on Mnet Http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/vote?siteCode=S21 , hashtag @SBS_MTV #걸스데이 #링마벨, watch GsD music video in Todou! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 11