[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

T7NZiVa.gifHiOl5DS.gif

"oops, 5 second laser stare cos she is so pretty i can't help it, teheee~~"

FdgHL3q.gif

My delulu is overloaded right now and i've been telling myself no you cant, you cant, but in the end YES YOU CANNuyAXFR.gif

Hell yeah!! Feels so good!! uezc5Qw.gif

I have a lot of feels in the moment and that i want to post it  but i cannot contain my feels right now and put it into words, moreover with my not so good english. But it is basically the same with how y'all feel right now ahahaha...

Ky9aeZv.gif

This is it, this is the rainbow that we believe and been waiting for after all that bad days...

Now can i say everyweek.. jjongah week again? yaaay!!!

• Like 23

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

ABOUT THE BLUE ROSE:

A person who receives a blue rose is considered mysterious and the object of thought and speculation. Because the rose is a tantalizing vision that can't be completely pinned down, the person who receives one is also a mystery. She has a complex personality that is not easily interpreted.

Overview

Roses are symbolic and are used to convey important messages. Red roses depict passion and true love while orange stands for desire and pink for joy and happiness. Blue roses, however, are not a color that you find regularly. In fact, those that exist are variations of lavender or purple roses that look purple in certain light.

I DONT GET IT...HAHAHAHA TO MUCH OCCUPIED OF JONGAH!!!!!HAHAHA

WHITE ROSE:
 As a symbol of remembrance, the white rose represents heavenliness and is an expression of spiritual love and respect.

RECEIVE 3 ROSES!!!!

As old superstitions fade and Emily Post-like etiquette evolves, you're probably not counting the number of roses or orchids or hydrangeas you receive on Valentine's Day. But the number of roses a man once gave a woman held hidden meanings, so check out what your valentine either intentionally or, more likely, unintentionally told you.

• One rose: Love at first sight, or years later "you are still the one."
  • Two roses: Mutual love and affection . . . so you may owe him two roses!
  • Three roses: The traditional three-month anniversary gift also simply means "I love you."
  • Six roses: Infatuation, or "I want to be yours."
  • Nine roses: A big jump up from six, nine roses symbolizes eternal love or "I want to be with you forever."
  • 10 roses: A perfect 10 means "You are perfection."

SOURCE:http://www.popsugar.com/love/Meaning-Roses-What-Number-Roses-Means-14080476

Am i the only one being curious about what Ahyoungie could have written inside the CD that she sign? Remember on WGM she wrote something to her hubby when he brought the darling CD. 

Gosh, too much delulu :wub:

Edited by parisianjjongah
  • Like 16

Oh my gosh..got to take a really closer look on that bouquet...every one's saying there are 3... All the while i was thinking that the whole bunch were "all" roses...pabo ahjumma....got to backread huhuhu.. Where on earth is that historical and iconic Jjongah photo??????????weeee

edit: found it!!!! The bouquet has 1white rose and 2 blue ones. And something like small flowers/decors around it.hmmm, jjongshii where's your right hand??? it would be nice if it was resting lightly on Ah Young's waist :phew:

Edited by juliene
  • Like 11

Guest lexx94_stv

Hmmm.. Blue roses, what does it mean? I searched it #justforfun but why my delulu says he bought it in purpose :phew:

blue rose is a flower of the genus Rosa(family Rosaceae) that presents blue-to-violet pigmentation instead of the more common red, white, or yellow. Blue roses are often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it.

Thanks for the interesting information. I was wondering about the blue rose.

I don't know HJH's personality too well. But I feel like he isn't the kind that will do so much (i.e. flowers and cake) for a "friend." It is so sweet to see how after WGM, HJH is still looking after Yura in his own way. Yura is indeed Jong Hyun's happy virus :)

Exactly what I was thinking. So much effort for someone you just call as a friend who you only contact twice a month and only coincidentally meet sometimes:rolleyes: Especially for HJH who has a "steel wall" image to girls.

@teredenz just look at your jjongah inki gif, ;)JONG INDEED CANT LOOK STRIGHT IN AHYOUNGEE EYES...HE IS DEFINITELY TO SHY N CANT HIDE HIS TRUE FEELING....

Ahyouungee far away more professional than Jong...kķkkk..its alright Jong, we know what u feel really well..B)..

Thanks 3 all the update, pics, mvs, gifs, all of them..

Not sure this is GsD comeback or Jjongah comeback LOL

im not sure either...hahahhaa...:rolleyes:....But both are okey, more than okey..:wub:

• Like 10

WHAT THE HELL JJONG AH COUPLE YOU GIVE US TO MUCH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW...MY GOD!!!!

1, INKIGAYO INTERVIEW
2. THE CAKE
3.IG POST W/ ALBUM AND FLOWERS
4, FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON IG

MY GOODNESS!!!!1 IT WAS LIKE A BOMB THAT EXPLODE TO US!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER FORGET THIS DAY !!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED NEXT WEEK WHAT WILL GIRLS DAY OUTFIT NEXT WEEK!!!! I HOPE THEY WIN!!!!

I KNOW ITS LIKE MY HEART EXPLODED ONE AFTER ANOTHER!

this is just our dream !! I LOVE IT!!

*jump around*

• Like 8

Guest Ari3ll3

Hmmm.. Blue roses, what does it mean? I searched it #justforfun but why my delulu says he bought it in purpose :phew:

blue rose is a flower of the genus Rosa(family Rosaceae) that presents blue-to-violet pigmentation instead of the more common red, white, or yellow. Blue roses are often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it.

Thanks for the interesting information. I was wondering about the blue rose.

I don't know HJH's personality too well. But I feel like he isn't the kind that will do so much (i.e. flowers and cake) for a "friend." It is so sweet to see how after WGM, HJH is still looking after Yura in his own way. Yura is indeed Jong Hyun's happy virus :)

Exactly what I was thinking. So much effort for someone you just call as a friend who you only contact twice a month and only coincidentally meet sometimes:rolleyes: Especially for HJH who has a "steel wall" image to girls.

1Ng62ZS.gif

Jjong got closer and closer and Ah Young got nervous hahah , this is lovely and then the follows ...this is going well

Ok, I can't control myself :). So what I described earlier about the meaning of blue roses is the giver's perspective. If I will put it together base on the description of @pablochristinejoy_4d81 in receiver's perspective ..

A person who receives a blue rose is considered mysterious and the object of thought and speculation. Because the rose is a tantalizing vision that can't be completely pinned down, the person who receives one is also a mystery. She has a complex personality that is not easily interpreted.

Daebak!!! Our Jong is really something! Such a sweet guy! He really put an effort huh?! And this is not what a normal friend will do isn't it? Well as you all were saying to do not put too much hope. Let's wait and see. But for now, I am happy, we are all happy!

I'm still waiting for the translation of all news (ie the one in dispatch). Happy Sunday #jjongaholics !!!!

omg, sure today is our happiest of being Jjongaholic, I was screaming while GsD appeared on the screen, after that their interaction, after that Instagram update, after that following each other. JjongAh, I'm so hyper today, thanks to you. Today is also my birthday, birthday present from JjongAh - best one ever lol. Sorry I notice something, but pls correct me if I'm wrong, I saw Sojin & Minah were really happy to see JjongAh's interaction, but Hyeri was not really, I noticed it many times, don't know how to explain with words, or am I too sensitive? Anw, forget about it & just celebrate our couple reunion, yay

• Like 12

Guest rant567

The funny thing when I shows Jjong and AhYoung in her IG update, to my sister ....... she is busy to find where the hell Jjong others hand ???  kkk   :D:sweatingbullets:

hahahahaha that's the first think that I was looking for too (sorry, I dont mean to be a bit pervy!) but then I look at it once again and it seems like they took the pic on the hall way since it looks like so many people behind them. so my guess is that they tend to make it looks civil and he just hold his hands behind his back :D *okay, this is really too much. now I even analyzing about their hands! gosh!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest lin_lynz

2 blue roses and a white one...

he thought of blue to convey mystery? hmm,

he's really a careful guy hahaha...

well after a storm, those flowers will keep ayoung in high spirits,,

will we see them next week? hehe

Guest NatalieM

this two persons made my day...... thanks for the proof that you two still in a good relationship jjongah.... i hope you two keep support each other in the future. this is more than we jjongah shippers expecting to happen. but this is jjongah the couple who full of surprises. very great timing when few days ago we were sad about the girls......

once again thanks jjongah for always stay true with each other. we will always support both of you as a individual. but in mean time we just wanna see you two together. is that too much???

3 roses huh....... that was a deeeeeeeeeep meaning behind that.... jjong you too obvious. kekekeke......

LOL! Come on guys.. I don't think he actually knew the meaning behind those blue roses when he picked them.

He was probably like: nice flowers. They look special. I'll take these! Wrap them up nicely!

hehehe :P

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/bigbang-takes-first-and-second-on-inkigayo-performances-from-girls-generation-girls-day-and-more/

BIGBANG Takes First and Second on “Inkigayo,” Performances From Girls’ Generation, Girl’s Day, and More

bigbang-inkigayo-win-800x450.png

BIGBANG has taken yet another win, showing incredible staying power on the charts regardless of what other releases are being made.

On the July 12 broadcast of SBS “Inkigayo,” BIGBANG took both first and second, with their latest July releases “Sober” and “If You,” respectively. Coming in at a very close third place was SISTAR with their summer hit “Shake It.”

Despite not promoting their July releases on music shows, this is their third show win this week, following wins on Mnet’s “M!Countdown” and MBC’s “Music Core.”

Former “We Got Married” couple Hong Jong Hyun and Yura exchange gifts backstage at “Inkigayo:

hong-jong-hyun-yura-inkigayo.jpg

Girl’s Day interview – Hong Jong Hyun and Yura meet again?

https://youtu.be/KxfOLrfNKMU