[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Ari3ll3

Waaaahhhh!!! what are these two doing to us?! I commented on one of the chingu's post here and tagged them both saying that they didn't know what they are doing to us and in a minute or two photo of them and IG following each other scattered everywhere !!!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDDDDD! Somebody help meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying!!!! DYING of HAPPINESSS!!!!!

This is the reason why I never doubted them. This is it!!!!! This is what I'm telling you all!!!!! waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Ari3ll3

I woke up to check this thread and OMG!  GOOD THING I WOKE UP AND NOT MISSED THIS!!!! HOLLY MOLLY!!! IM AWAKE OR ASLEEP!!!  IM NOT DREAMING RIGHT? PLEASE SLAP ME!!! HAHAHA 

WOOW!!! This is the best GsD comeback ever! Flower, cake, couple photo and shared to entire world and now FOLLOWING EACH OTHER ON IG??? GOD thank u!!! Our wishes came true!!! NOW WE OFFICIALLY HAPPY JJONGAHOLICS AROUND THE WORLD!!! Dang! Now I can't sleep! 

PROBABLY Jjongah IG are flooded with exciting messages right now! Hahaha

hey! I want to message to and click that HEART icon! Let's go! 

Edit: never mind the message... I just close the heart! Lol!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 17

I believe and let us jjongaholic wish...after this beautiful screen today, I bet one day of Jackson or the girl (Kim) cant attend inkigayo, Ah young will be the one day special mc....FOR SURE!!!!! finger cross everyone...PRAY for it!!!

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

This a little bit childish but just look the letter you can see in the middle of jong and yura what word can u read?????????

#sarang #jjongah

Guest phichul

still cant believe beautiful jjongah in my screen again after a long time i just see edit picture of them being together. :w00t: and today jjongah mc-ing together make me want mooooooooooooooreeeeeeeee!!! please korea-chinese program, pick these two become your mc together!! they look freaking match,good,cute. all awesome praise to mc-ing a program together!!!! hahaha. (i know this is selfish wish from my shipper heart BUT its jjongah who make my shipper heart alive again!) :w00t:

btw dont forget to VOTE gsd! because their position drop A LOT here the link 

http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html (just need to click orange button)

Edited by phichul

Guest Yura_el21

Waaaah. Husband follow his wife IG first. And the timing ir right. Ofcourse they it well. Lets work for #1 in inki pls jeabal i want ah young to accept the award from her husband. And we still have tomorrow for THE show. We are on fire now right? So lets keep on voting   amd watching in toduo. Dont forget to tweet also pls. Were happy now so lets make ahyounh happier.

http://Check out @ejeep13's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ejeep13/status/620149577476222976?s=09

Cr: to owner

Shout Out to my fellowship of JjongAholics ....... because 9 clouds was full of JjongAholics and because the JjongAholics to high and die happyness because JjongAh had done to them ....... So 10th clouds is now had builds and finish for The JjongAholics ...... Please move to an level up ..... special for JjongAholics...... kkk   :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

Guest teredenz

aigoooo... the page is running to fast hahaha 

its a happy day for all the jjongaholics and a reunion for jjongah

11692736_1040127752673825_37194046621795

11665448_1040127756007158_53917636422643

10982853_1040127912673809_53894321398774

20110_1040127829340484_87047790706386186

11053149_1040127862673814_51755911369468

11144439_1040127879340479_17240269144526

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

feels like gonna dying with hapiness. something for sure going on btween them. jjong GF no other than ahyoung. if jong has another gf he will not gave flower to her n get yura album cover not gsd group cover album, if not his gf will be jelous n mad if he do that. so the rumour with nana totally wrong

Guest lexx94_stv

Aww please just go public Jjong and Ahyoung! Seems a lot of people will be supporting them if they ever say they are dating for real. That IG pic is just too sweet, Jjong Oppa is just the sweetest. Ahyoung was right when she said Jjong takes better care of her offcam.

Jjong looks like a lovesick puppy smiling from ear to ear. Just date (if you still aren't)!:wub: Now I feel like creating another Jjongah FMV.

Edited by lexx94_stv

Guest Ari3ll3

...some network/producer/program/brand is going to pick up on the power behind these two together soon...i'm surprised no one has gotten them to endorse something together yet... :blink:

don't they don't know how powerful this pair is...!??? :rolleyes:

it's going to happen...how can it not? :wub:

What a happy day for them...and us! Yay! :D

Ok I know that this is a magical thread. And I lot of us don't expect too much but heck I was thinking the same thing!! When I saw them introducing the next performer, their hosting capabilities and tandem are no joke. And I know why there was lagging earlier on the live streaming simply because a lot of us outside Korea are trying to get though with SBS network. Now tell me if I am wrong .. hahahaha! Show us the rating of Inkigayo today .. shooowwwww usssss!!!! lol .,. I'm crazy today. Full of emotions .. full of LOVE !!!!!  :crazy::wub:

Know what? It means so much more when they follow each other after WGM. This time it's not just for a show (not business related) but because they want to and because they are getting closer as friends or whatever. But please remember to respect their privacy and let them have some space. Let's support them by being respectful and understanding! JJONGAH AND JJONGAHOLICS FIGHTING!!

Edited by Guest

Guest lexx94_stv

Aaaaaaah still can't get over the fact he even got her flowers. It's not even the flower wreath kind thing people give but a simple but sweet flower bouquet only for her. He even got her CD version. Jjong what are you doing jjinja! :wub: I missed these two so much! Dispatch where are you?!

Edited by lexx94_stv

They are following each other! He bought her (them) cake and flowers. He bought Ahyoung's version of the album!

She signed it and took pic of them and freaking POSTED IT ON IG TO SHOW THE WORLD!

And did I say that they are following each other?! YES!!!!!!

What a day! What a lovely day!!!!!!

My theory: THEY ARE GOING OFFICIAL! BAHAHAHAHA

@BooBoo27 yes!! I thought the same thing!! What a GREAT timing and so smart of them!!

I love your theory and hope is come true ....................:D

• Like 7