[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula thanks for sharing what you have found, dear. Whether or not the statement from the model is true, I hope that we have learned from this. Don't be too quick to judge people. It's a nice thing to remember because it applies to people you read about and people you meet in real life. :)

As for me.. Still waiting for some real proofs (pics).. kinda had enough with the "he said, she said" ...

@hihi_hehe Please drop by from time to time :) i agree that the post-wgm period is scary because we know nothing that goes on behind the scene. It's generally uncomfortable and scary to deal with so much uncertainties. However, how we decide to deal with them is totally up to each one of us. ^^

Edited by Guest

Hellow my JjongAholic family :)

Long time not came to this forum, so busy these couple weeks 

Thank you to all shippers for updating news :)about JjongAh..I'm also can not wait for Gsd comeback...Yura picture...excited to see it

@jumeeTya : thank you for yura pict...so pretty 

Have a nice day :)

• Like 6

Know what? Let's just stop talking about Nana or Chanyeol in Hong Jong Hyun's and Kim Ahyoung's thread. Whether or not they are dating has nothing to do with our couple. We need to move on from this rumor my friends, or else it will be pretty tiring to ship in here :)

*huuugs*

Now.... where were we? Pool party?

Know what? Let's just stop talking about Nana or Chanyeol in Hong Jong Hyun's and Kim Ahyoung's thread. Whether or not they are dating has nothing to do with our couple. We need to move on from this rumor my friends, or else it will be pretty tiring to ship in here :)

*huuugs*

Now.... where were we? Pool party?

Yes pool party and lets stop talking about other couples in our thread. It's not our problem.

I finally feel that Girl's day are coming back with the first picture teaser and i find it so intriguing. I think the rest of the girls will cosplay as other female heroines of famous love stories from different periods of time.

• Like 6

Guest Yura_el21

All of Girl’s Day members will be coming back with solo albums, and a new album jacket image of Min Ah was revealed.

On June 22nd, Dream T Entertainment uploaded the image on the company’s official Twitter and wrote, “Girl’s Day’s Min Ah’ has transformed into Olivia Hussey! How does she look? Isn’t she lovely?”

In the photo, Min Ah is showing a beautiful look, looking like actress Olivia Hussey from movie ‘Romeo & Juliet.’

A representative of her management agency said, “Girl’s Day members will be releasing one solo album each in celebration of their 5th debut anniversary. Each album will be composed of different contents.”

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=387416

Are they going to release SOLO album EACH??? what does it mean?? hmmm... Waaaaaah are we going to HEAR uri princess in ONE FULL SONG?? waaaaaaah. daebak...

Guest bbblyzu3

All of Girl’s Day members will be coming back with solo albums, and a new album jacket image of Min Ah was revealed.

On June 22nd, Dream T Entertainment uploaded the image on the company’s official Twitter and wrote, “Girl’s Day’s Min Ah’ has transformed into Olivia Hussey! How does she look? Isn’t she lovely?”

In the photo, Min Ah is showing a beautiful look, looking like actress Olivia Hussey from movie ‘Romeo & Juliet.’

A representative of her management agency said, “Girl’s Day members will be releasing one solo album each in celebration of their 5th debut anniversary. Each album will be composed of different contents.”

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=387416

Are they going to release SOLO album EACH??? what does it mean?? hmmm... Waaaaaah are we going to HEAR uri princess in ONE FULL SONG?? waaaaaaah. daebak...

Is it true?? solo album?  I'm confuse here but excitedddddddddddddddddd :w00t:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4817/happygrffindor.gif

thanks to some of you here who keep this thread positive with JjongAh throwback :)  :wub:

Edited by bbblyzu3

Please check the rule again dear Jjongaholic members.

Not to mention unrelated celebrities here. Thanks.

In my opinion whether CY-NN real or not is never related to HJH. NN-CY whether they true or not is not something to be mentioned or discussed here. 

EDIT : thanks for editing your post @ashlee85 appreciated.

• Like 10

A representative of her management agency said, “Girl’s Day members will be releasing one solo album each in celebration of their 5th debut anniversary. Each album will be composed of different contents.”.....

Is it true?? solo album?  I'm confuse here but excitedddddddddddddddddd :w00t:

thanks to some of you here who keep this thread positive with JjongAh throwback :)  :wub:

i keep repeating read those post. But idk why im in confuse too. Is my english that bad, why i can't realy get what DREAMT said??? :blink:..

is it true? One solo album each? Or those sentence can interpreted in many ways??

Im too excited here while waiting what kind of outfit of our girl just by seeing minah teaser. N now im getting more curious after reading those post....:rolleyes:...

• Like 3

Guest Yura_el21

I'm also confuse,. hahaha but I'm also excited of course we can hear uri princess singing in ONE FULL SONG, or maybe each member will release ONE SOLO song, wahahaha then they will going to compile it in ONE FULL album. waaaaaah.

can't wait for their comeback, special INKI encounter, waaaaah hahaha.

Let's keep this thread in a positive vibes.

Where are we on the TBT? hehehe,.

Naaah.. I think they are talking about solo songs. Don't think that they have created four albums for the girls.. it sounds so unbelievable.  haha

I hope Yura can sing and rap in her song. She has a nice voice if they just let her sing for once..

Edited by Guest

Guest Yura_el21

Naaah.. I think they are talking about solo songs. Don't think that they have created four albums for the girls.. it sounds so unbelievable.  haha

I hope Yura can sing and rap in her song. She has a nice voice if they just let her sing for once..

IKR, hahaha, it's believable to say they have ONE SONG per member then they will going to compile it in there FULL LENGTH album, hahaha nadoo, looking forwward for YURA's song, hahaha.

According to @daloula  the girls, will be getting different version of album each, hmmm... can't wait for the outcome, sound interesting and as always our princess group was always on a NEW thread instead of following. hehe, excited much :D

I don't know whether there will be 4 kinds of cover album, 4 concepts they will bring, or really 4 types of solo album, i just curious what concept they will give to Yura. If Minah has Juliet concept, what will Yura be? One of Princess character? Cinderella? Omg, i just want to know immediately.... Dream T, please bring it on...bring it on

wL5UCLX.gif

Where were we? Pool party? I have satay (meat) here for breakfasting menu..should i drop to the party?

• Like 7

Are u curious????? 

Sssssstttt...its still a top secret!!!!! :phew:

But its gonna be Big Hit..Trust me..:rolleyes:..

(Crdt to ig owner)

N let me join u @khairunni i have meat to for my breakfasting...:wub:...
Happy breakfasting for moslem jjongaholics...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Haha the pool party officially starts when a person can post a self-made collage of Jjongah, pool and various stuff you bring to the pool (umbrella drinks, sun cream, sun glasses, bbq, music etc)

Go go go!!!

This is just copy and paste of pictures people! You can do eeeeeeet!!!

Edited by Guest

Guest Ari3ll3

I don't know whether there will be 4 kinds of cover album, 4 concepts they will bring, or really 4 types of solo album, i just curious what concept they will give to Yura. If Minah has Juliet concept, what will Yura be? One of Princess character? Cinderella? Omg, i just want to know immediately.... Dream T, please bring it on...bring it on

wL5UCLX.gif

Where were we? Pool party? I have satay (meat) here for breakfasting menu..should i drop to the party?

satay? @khairunni, satay?!!!!! I also want! :). Should we bring all out the beef for the pool party?! Oh yeah! July 6 please come faster :phew: