[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

ALL WE CAN DO IS JUST WAIT 4 THE TRUTH N PRAY 4 D BEST FOR THEM, WE CAN DO NOTHING. THATS THE FACT N NO ONE CAN DENY IT. THATS ALL.....

lets see how far our ship will sailing. If in the end they end up together, lets be happy n laugh together as jjongaholics. N if in the end they end up with another one, (sorry if i have to said) lets cry together even just for a minute coz not to tell again that's must be sooo sadd..:tears: (but again, what we can do??? The answer is still the same ^nothing^). ..

So, till that times, lets just enjoy our up n down of this ship. Lest support them in their activities. (Honestly i have a very very weak heart shipper, n this uncertainly news is killing me, but what else can we do??? Still nothing).

Lets have a bigggg virtual huggggg chinggus....love u all n sooo proud to be jjongaholic n be a shipper for the very first times...:wub:

• Like 3

Guest Yura_el21

I did not really want Jjongah together in real life. I just wanted them to finish as a really cute innocent couple... but it was ruined with the scandal Now at the portal, naver and daum, people comment about that yura is pity girl T_T

that is not what I want,... Yura... T_T the innocent, bright also thoughtful lady got an image of a pity girl ... that is why I feel very upset about...

Can I have the link of those portal chingu? komawo.

I did not really want Jjongah together in real life. I just wanted them to finish as a really cute innocent couple... but it was ruined with the scandal Now at the portal, naver and daum, people comment about that yura is pity girl T_T

that is not what I want,... Yura... T_T the innocent, bright also thoughtful lady got an image of a pity girl ... that is why I feel very upset about...

Can I have the link of those portal chingu? komawo.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000344168

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000310270

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002410813

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002513280

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000253069

There are soooooo many I can not bring all of them

Edited by leehyo77

Guest Yura_el21

is the rumors already confirm? not yet right? please tell me its not yet :(

Yes, wanna know also, is it already confirmed?? :(

Komawo leehyo77. I thought those comment from portals are new or about this new R. hehe but thank you anyway.

Edited by Yura_el21

is the rumors already confirm? not yet right? please tell me its not yet :(

Yes, wanna know also, is it already confirmed?? :(

Komawo leehyo77. I thought those comment from portals are new or about this new R. hehe but thank you anyway.

About the new rumor is not came to the surface yet.

In Korea, people only cencern about the MERS, all the portals and the press are just focused on MERS nothing else.

Also the press stop bring Yura since WGM ended except the  HJH movie interviews.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 1

Guest Yura_el21

Komawo chingu @leehyo77. for the information :)

for now, if you all don't mind, let's not stress our self with this R anymore? since it's not even in the news (let's just prepare our self, since they have their own life). let's just focus on the comeback of our princess and jjong upcoming movie :)

Have a great day jjongAholic :)

Hello my dearest chinggusss.. THIS IS TOO MUCH.. THIS AHJUMMA CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. If u really a fan of jjongaholics, pls accept whatever happen. But as for now, too many speculation N haters who is really hate jjong i think. That is y he alwiz said a lot people misunderstood him.. if u all in his shoes n hv that personality n want people understand u, n now his trying to be more brighter than before N TO HV MORE FRIEND TOO.. HE IS TRYING.. N HE IS TRYING N HE IS NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHICH IS SUIT TO HIS PERSONALITY TO BECOME HIS WIFE EVENTHOUGH NOT NOW.. N YES N OFCOURSE IT IS OUR BUBBLY GURL.. y im telling u all bout this again n again.. it is because we do know his personality from day 1 till Now.. i still believe in him . But if he is not meant for yura.. what can we do.. it is his decision but but we alwiz want they end their rela to a married life together. My wish n other shippers wish too. So if ull hv a doubt bout him, we CANT CALLED OURSELF  jjongaholics .. if u do, we hv to accept whateever happen in future. Too many speculation right now.. pls chinggus .. calm down a bit.. n pls dont drag this case anymore coz we dont know the true story. Im alwiz pray the good thing for them.n is too.

• Like 6

Hello bubble bubble bubble
nado neoreul neoreul neoreul
saranghandan marya
neon nae mameul ani?
Hello bubble bubble bubble
neoui ireum ireum ireum
yeppeuge nal bakkwojun majchwojun
niga neomu joha nan

cr: http://ilyricsbuzz.com/2015/05/girls-day-hello-bubble-lyrics.html

done vote for ah youngiee http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2015-first-half-best-artist-k-pop/result/

can we vote from different acc,.since it said  Only one vote is allowed for each IP address per day. * Only one vote possible.

Ps; mumbling hello bubblee all day looongg.,works 4 mee:phew:

• Like 3

Hello JjongAholics! How are you? I missed you.... I was just a silent lurker for a long time...and saw posts about that rumor again...

The show "WGM" ended. And JjongAh..I mean Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Ahyoung are free..they're not burdened with the name "Couple" anymore. Once..first time when we knew about this rumor..I said..for me It's ok If they'll be just friends after the show. 

Suddenly the show ended with that weird ending...but we saw their interaction on award ceremony...they were still smiling..talking with each other..and even were sitting next to each other...

Then this stupid rumor again...hmm..I'm really confused...don't know what exactly happened. 

Anyways...as Jjongaholic..I'll support them no matter what..and I really wish them all the best.

• Like 4

Haii guys.. when i open this thread i am shock.. always when the stup*d rumour like that came, our thread move so fast.. i now we sad and confuse... the things we can do is wait, believe what we want to believe, and always support jjong and ahyoung .. let's cheer up guys.. And don't forget to vote uri lovely kim ah young ssi..

• Like 1

Guest mmj_leong

You know what guys, I have a picture of Jjong enjoying his rest time somewhere one hand holding popcorn another holding cola watching six sense! Haha! People are really funny...They predict other people private life and make conclusion for them too. I found it really funny now! What the outcome will be that tomorrow Jjong appear in one of the location in Korea shooting? Means the people who saw him see ghost? Hahaha! Omg is that mean a lot of people assembly Jjong face? Jjong twin brother? Wow....daebak! All the fans are talking about this and there is none of the media taking care for this issue? Wow...

Oh..oh.. what if Jjong is invited to be cameo for Nana movie? Since he support both country project. Haha! Jinjia daebak!!

Edited by mmj_leong

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 2

Hi chingu... i was just  a  silent lurker for a longgg time. Hehe. I'm sad with this rumor. Ugh. But rumor is  just rumor. So please.. bring back the positive energy in this forum. Because this forum always make me smile, laugh, giggle etc etc. :D  *sorry for my bad English, hope you uderstand :( 

And if you have seen this article? 

http://m.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=8478 

I think it's about Ahyoung's  beautiful legs.. wow

And this video..

Ahyoungie fanboy.. haha so funny

• Like 6

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

leeHyo, I tried to pm u about this but cannot. Can u try to pm me first?