[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/269420-hong-jong-hyun-홍종현/?do=findComment&comment=19025195

Jong's movie "Alice" has been renamed to "Boy from Wonderland" 

it will be featured in BIFF bucheon international film festival!!!!!!

festival takes place july 16th-26th

hence it is a good guestimation, that the film will premier domestically before or around that time :D:D:D 

SOOO that means premiers, more jong, & perhaps some more jjongah? ANTICIPATE and please root for the film all you international and local fans alike!  SCREAM! HYPERVENTILATE! hehe YAYYY! 

credits: 빨강씨 ‏@bbalkang_redK  38m

CHlx5DaVEAAZeXT.jpg

in the category of the following (sorry not too sure what the category is but that is for a fan w better korean knowledge to explain :) )

CHlx3xJUEAAVeo_.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Just finish watched some of my favourite episodes of uri JjongAh. What I want to say this time is AhYongie is really Jjong lucky and wish come true charm! When they play the traditional game in their house during lunar new year Jjong got 3 times 'mul' which I think is really rare that you can get it straight in a roll! Also when they went Nami Island he said he want to see the peacock to show its 'eye spotted tail' immediately it show him! Wow this is really daebak!  It seems all his wishes came true when he's with AhYongie ♡♡♡So sweet & lovely♡♡♡

Haha that is why he should keep her around :P

• Like 7

Finnaly an update from jong next mv. Thankyou @prism2103..

Hope his new mv will make a big hit...:wub:....

n new from @owndaddy ig..just a simple thing they do make our shippers heart fluttering n dugun dugun :wub::wub:

omoo.,.why is it i got ticklish on my tummy.,.watching those scenes in slow motion totally got different feeling.,.,i notice ah young touch jong's shoulder through his arm very gently and caring.,.:wub:uuhhh i miss both.,.they r too sweet to to ignore.,.:wub:

nicely wrap for the vid own dady,.4 thumbs up.,  d 0 b   d^^

and this my TB.,clumsy jjong for ah young.,.ppfftttt.,^^

33IZFbq.gif

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 11

@MaryH you right çhinggu.. i keep repeating those scene. I cant help just keep smiling n giggling seeing those lovely n cuty birds. Even the mcs especially HJY feel the same like we did. ..

I will patiently waiting 4 many days, weeks, mounts, n even years to hear gud news from them. Its just the matter of times...(this what my heart told me, even the reality maybe diff but i believe what i see the most, at least till now)..wuahhhhhh...mianhe chingguya. I becoming melancolist just seeing those scene..

• Like 10

Dear Jjongaholics,

Thank you for all updates, news, articles, and sharing pics/vids. Pretty sure all of Jjongaholics are dying miss them so bad and hoping tomorrow is July 6. Who with me?

I am not sure i ever posted about this before, but i want to compile how many outsiders (another person who were involved in their segment during 40 episodes in their marriage life)

1. Girls day member - they were exist on more than 3 episodes of course.

2. After school Nana - please do not mind i mention her name since she helped Jjong to find Yura. And they mentioned Nana name more than twice in their conversations.

3. WGM panelists, before they moved to 1st rooftop house.

4. Minyoung couple.

5. Dr. Hong 

6. Hera - accessories boutique owner.

7. Jjong's teacher.

8. Mama drama artists.

9. Almost paradise F5 (3 of them) and Jjong stylist.

10. Yura's parent

11. Yura's makeup artist in salon

And some of phone conversations:

12. Witness for marriage certificate

13. Jjong's friend who like Hyeri in radio episode

14. Another member of F5 who couldn't come.

May be i miss some points but what i want to say from the list above: THEY ARE REALLY GOOD IN MAKING FRIENDS AND MAINTAIN FRIENDSHIP AND OPEN MINDED. They weren't afraid their weakness and truly themselves will be shown by their relatives. They just want their communities aware and acknowledge their spouse and connect them as married couple. They chose to meet people than only dating which was set by WGM.

So, based on these reality, we should be no doubt that they will stay in touch, even they will get closer in the future, since they are in same industry. Hey, did i say doubt before? Of course we didn't, couse we are sure they still keep in touch til now, their name already taken as a married couple. Not only taken by Jjongah shipper, but their relatives must be linked them as husband and wife. No choice, just be real some day - selfish? Sorry not to sorry. 

• Like 13

hello chinggus.. wanna ask widmay didnt update jong schedule.. am i right?.. am missed them so badly.

No, widmay didn't update their schedule since the end of may. I'm also missing them both :( I'm anticipating the month of July with jjong's promoting his movie and with girl's day's comeback.

• Like 7