[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@Yura_el21 @daloula @phichul , you don't need to re-watch their farewell to make sure because you will not find what Jjong said in subtitle. But, our beloved tituyphing shared to us, if am not mistaken, when they saw all their selca in Ahyoung phone, Jjong said that he want to transfer all that pics (if you hear with earphone you will hear his voice) unfortunately didn't catch by subtitle or his voice sound coincide with MC PMS voice. Just feel happy to know about this ;) 

• Like 13

Guest Yura_el21

ottoke, I really miss seeing them together :(:(  calling all PD-nims, and all company for CF and magazine out there pls feature them :(

Thank you so much chingu @khairunni for telling that. :)

Guest maulida88

@Yleen major LOL (where is LOL button when I need it!)

owndaddy creation never fail to impressed me. thank you for sharing it here :)

Lol, I was looking up Yura in Naver, I found the following aticle and when I opened it I thought there were two pics of Lee Seungi but one was of Kim Young Kwang:

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1537558.htm

The title says that: Yura aknowledges that Lee Seung Gi and Kim Young Kwang surprisingly resemble each other. The journalist seems to be late, that episode was last year kkk.

• Like 10

Just for fun:

Q. What are crossed in your mind when you see this gif?

CuSCesd.gif

cr: gif owner

This are the answer:

A. Jjong initiate natural skinship

B. Jjong was too shy after Ahyoung asked him to purpose, and he need arm to calm his down.

C. Since this scene after meeting BIL who told to Yura that Jjong used to clingy (based on KYK statement since he is the youngest), and Ahyoung told that he never did it to her, so he did it on their next meeting. Unrealized moment he shown his true side.

D. All the answer are correct

E. I have another pov, mention it...

• Like 11

Guest mmj_leong

Ottoke.... LSGssi comeback this Sunday...ah...JjongHyunie himne hwaiting!! AhYongie only have you Hong Jong Hyun in her heart don't worry :)

Guest rinnatsume

@khairunni ..for me its B. Because he's too shy,jong I think is always shy is always shy in expressing through words but expressing it on his way through his actions

Guest mmj_leong

Among all nampyeon I think Jjong mentioned Saranghae the most to his love ane AhYongie ♡♡♡ charanda Hong Jong Hyun ssi ♡♡♡

And this..... O.M.G. hahahahah

cr: to owndaddy

@mmj_leong, LOL for the second pic with LSG. Where is that lol button? I miss it.

And this is Jjong reaction seeing that pic:

vr6iYgj.jpg

cr. not me.

Kyaa.. i am so happy i have so much free time today, and i am spamming here. Sorry people, please don't throw me with money or sandals.

I will stop...... for today ;) 

• Like 9

Guest NatalieM

Just for fun:

Q. What are crossed in your mind when you see this gif?

This are the answer:

A. Jjong initiate natural skinship

B. Jjong was too shy after Ahyoung asked him to purpose, and he need arm to calm his down.

C. Since this scene after meeting BIL who told to Yura that Jjong used to clingy (based on KYK statement since he is the youngest), and Ahyoung told that he never did it to her, so he did it on their next meeting. Unrealized moment he shown his true side.

D. All the answer are correct

E. I have another pov, mention it...

​@khairunni like @mmj_leong said i choose B too, i think he feel shy and didn't think that her being serious in here. and if you watch this ep uncountable times, you can see that the beginning of the scene at the port he looks comfortable doing skinship with AY. i think that part was after the proposal.you can see  how easy he take her hand and embrace her after play with her. blame the editor hehehehe.......:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

dN-1KH.gif

lzDE62.gif

Edited by NatalieM

Guest Rainylou

what iam amazinggg about how natural jjongah couple is Park Misun (PMS) reaction from 1st ep until ending their episode, her comment really like happy n enthusiastic mother to seing her daugther dating with right person. sometimes he spontaneously advised, always laugh, warm smile, and never give amused reaction because thought ahyoung is overreacted. even when ahyoung skinship initiative, pms look with a positive outlook. this is 2nd time i can see how naturaly PMS momy side autlook bcz of jjongah couple, 1st is younghwa-seohyun (yongseo couple) in 2010, iam forget where but at that time PMS say she like natural n deep relationship like yongseo couple, soooo iam really sure right now if someone ask her, her favo couple is jjongah couple.. 

http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/3534

http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/3336

Dear Jjongaholic~

On the 5th of June, last Friday, we did submit the contact fee to the catering service company for the support of Girl's Day new music video shooting.
However we still need more support to fulfill the amount of 1,000.000 won, (we only archived the half of it) 
Please show your love and supports Jjongaholic~

• Like 2

@Yura_el21 i think they are fans of disney characters esp mickey mouse as ah young usually wears disney characters in her normal/everyday life as evidenced by various photos..remember they also chose mickey and minnie mouse as their bankbook design when they opened their bank account for travel..(btw jjong made a cutie face and asked ah young if she saw it--haha)..oh my oh my i have to rewatch that effing sad part again just to confirm if jjong did say that he wants their photos be transferred..if i have to repeat it numerous times until i clearly hear it..hehe..thanks for the updates about these two lovey doveys..

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 10