[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

jong does the model strut on the catwalk (ended w a little smirk *swoon*)

jong and junior jong (jong looked like a kid himself lol, too cute the combo) like & comment on the link below to support jong and let fashion king (perhaps china-korea) know how much we love jong! :D 

- stealing hearts everywhere omgeeshgossh the little boy just waved and smiled and gave out hearts. GAHHHH and jong's just stealing hearts from his boyish smile and the way he cares for the boy T_T *sobs* 

@mmj_leong HOT MAMA. dang yura's so pretty. especially w her cute little flabby tummy. 

seriously if they ever have a child together it'll probably look so beautiful and be so kind hearted. 

i wonder what kind of children will they have? a solemn chic boy w a heart of gold and a girl who's the exact replica of mommy yura? OR a son who's fun, smart and cheerful and a  captivating shy daughter? ANYCASE, their children will be amazing T_T   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u would like to support yura through gsd's comeback pls check out what @leehyo77 has kindly brought to our attention.

i've just completed my first time ever participation in any fandom initiative wow this is nuts of me. setting up paypal was easier than i thought. but thank you lehyo77 & hereyouare for organizing this! 

for more info on Yura's Support Snack Truck Event to be sent on the day of GSD's MV filming:  

DEADLINE: June 17 

Also need a good statement for the placard, so all you creative ppl shout some ideas out!!

snacks like: 

foodtruck%20korean%20snacks_zpsokops7k1.

while yura & the girls r probably gnna have this kind of reaction :D LOL. lets support our favourite girl! 

download_zpskkvczz57.jpg

http://hereyare.com/xe/SUPPORT/SUPPORT

http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839

As we all know, Girl's Day come back on 6th of July!!!! Yeah!!!!
We are v
ery happy to start our first official support for Yura on Girl's Day Music video.

(The Support for the Girl's Day managers was surprising event to encourage them to work harder ^^)
On the day of filming of MV, we will send a snack car to her shooting place
This snack car will provide Yura's favorite spicy foods, Tuk boki and other Korean snacks (Tukmo Food Truck catering Service  http://kfoodtruck.co.kr/220229431839  

We already finished the contract with this snack car company and it will cost about 1,000.000 won (about USD $1000)
Please participate in this support for Yura~
The deadline is 17th of June.
The amount does not really matter, please show your love and attention for Yura~~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

The fan page will report the summary of the support account  on 15th of every month.

P.S. We need the statement for the placard decorating the food truck, if you have any good ideas please let us know~

Edited by prism2103

dear @SaintlyS,  I hope you don't misunderstand the rules of the vote-poll, it is stated- "You can vote once every three hours from now until Monday, June 8, 2 PM KST." So, we can only vote every 3 hours, otherwise-keep refreshing page and vote again when it's still not the time yet- it won't be counted. Just make sure to vote every 3 hours until Monday so your vote will be counted. We still have time to catch up. I believe Jjongaholics will do the best in terms of supporting & showing the love to uri Lovelyura. Fighting(화이팅)! :)

• Like 7

Jjongaholics Please Vote for Yura, Yuri is now on the lead we need more voting powers after voting refresh or re open the link and vote again UEE's votes were fast too please help dai5ys to vote Yura :'(

Stay calm honey, don't be that panic *hug ;) I am sure all Jjongaholics had given their best to vote every 3 hours. Please do not vote right after you vote, your vote could be counted as spam. Just set our alarm. We still have one day to go and lets no lose hope.  

Me, my self, even didn't have much time visiting this thread i tried my best just visited the pool page. Even sometimes i was late 1 hour. And i am sure most of us did like me, we sleep late at night and wake earlier just to do vote (then you could continue your sleep with peace in next 3 hours). So, do it for fun, we, here want Yura for the winner, but they have rule. Please don't get me wrong, i am also shocked while i woke up and the result went down drastically. 

May be we need help from facebook/twitter users out there. Like we did in valentine shipper contest ;) 

Fighting Jjongaholics, we can make it, remember, set your alarm every 3 hours.

• Like 4

Guest prism2103

Yura spotted! 150607 w gsd filming at incheon airport

to where? yet to be determined, but we know incheon is an international airport. so most likely overseas :D 

- yura's the one w blue and white polka-a-dots skirt

credits on pic: 

CG2s-sDUQAAy4oM.jpgCG2s-sDUQAE1moA.jpg

CG2s-sEUgAEtb77.jpgCG2s-skVAAA4x-h.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/3mxtrFnLId/?tagged=걸스데이

this lady met gsd at the airport (background: she's going on her honeymoon to guam) so im not too sure if gsd is also going to guam but there it is in google trans: 

Girl's Day # # # IIA Hyeri yeori yeori

Edited by prism2103

@SaintlyS dont lose hope dear...eventhough lots of us here not posting but we are daily checking this thread so just like @khairunni said,we also voting. 

But from what i see, voters from yura competitor is active when its night in my country,so when i wake up i try my best too :D.

Thank u for jong fashion king update,Yeokssi! Jong is fatherly kind of man :wub:. Where are GsD go? For concert? Hope they stay healthy! Saranghe Jjongaholics! :wub:

• Like 5

waaah ah young is in 2nd place when i voted upon waking up..i'm using my phone,lp and my niece's ipad to vote..still convincing my sister to vote using her lp and phone..we can do it guys!happy sunday everyone..

on a side note--jjong is best in everything he do..he's chic and cool in fashion king..

• Like 4

Guest jude1234

Our girls went osaka, i read from jjongah twiter from thailand. So sleepy i voted AY at 3 am. Happy Sunday. God bless u all:D

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

can you give a link on live streaming on inkigayo,,,please give a link...........