[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

In crisis escape, yura said that she's doing exercise, I think she said it's been three months since she started exercising :) Finally listening to jjong

​ohhhh maybe exercising with Jjong??!!? also preparing for their comeback, she does look more toned these days.

​wow, really?. both of them really are keeping their promises to each other,  then! Jjong is more and more open and expressive (he looked like he was at ease, grinning far more easily now in Inkigayo) and Ahyoung is exercising more. :wub:

@chrissa31 thankyou for sharing our princess last night show. Hope GDsfunsubs wil translate it soon. Our girl seem talking more in that show, n she make everyone laugh with her story.:D..

@hjjdai5y thankyou 4 jong translate. U are jjang girl:lol:..

Wanna throwback..

whose remember all this scenes???

Thank to ig owner..love u to compiled all this lovely scene. 

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 12

Guest Yura_el21

Hidden Content

[Girl's Generation Taeyeon vs. Girl's Day Yura]
 who is the one most likely want to watch on MBC My Little Television?
SN Poll (6/1-6/7)

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/vs.html?no=23

​Please keep on voting guyz so we can watch uri princess please.. hehe. let me share this to GsD forum also and on my twitter.

I read in FB that we can vote every 30mins, lets do that,.

By the way any news about jjong seobang ranking? seems loss the link :(

Soompi article: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/01/girls-day-yura-has-insurance-just-for-her-legs/

Girl’s Day Yura Has Insurance Just for Her Le​gs…?

Girl’s Day Yura revealed the reason behind the 500,000,000 won (approx. 448,000 USD) insurance on her legs.

On the June 1 episode of KBS 2TV‘s “Escape Crisis Number 1,” the members of Girl’s Day and Hong Rok Ki appeared as guests. In particular, it was relayed that during the recording, Yura put on a runway show, showing off her long and beautiful legs. She looked like a professional model as she walked the runway.

Afterwards, Yura revealed that the reason behind having insurance on her legs is her agency’s boss, who suggested it despite the staggering cost.

Also during the recording, Girl’s Day’s oldest member Sojin revealed a sad story about dieting. Unlike what her beautiful figure suggests, she has apparently also been struggling with her weight. Above everything, she confessed that her weight has been increasing due to her age, inciting laughter.

• Like 13

Guest Yura_el21

It seems like we just need to keep on clicking the box every minute, we don't need to wait every 30mins. hahaha so when i click the box (you've already voted(according to Mr. GT)) will pop up then when I refresh the page the vote counts, hehe i really dont know but pls keep on clicking so we can watch her on that show. :)

Hidden Content

[Girl's Generation Taeyeon vs. Girl's Day Yura]
 who is the one most likely want to watch on MBC My Little Television?
SN Poll (6/1-6/7)

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/vs.html?no=23

​Please keep on voting guyz so we can watch uri princess please.. hehe. let me share this to GsD forum also and on my twitter.

I read in FB that we can vote every 30mins, lets do that,.

By the way any news about jjong seobang ranking? seems loss the link :(

​jjong at 19th place .. arghh its hard to make jjong in top 10.

http://y.vdfly.com

• Like 1

Guest phichul

just read the japanese interview with jjong!

i'm curious about something,since my memories didnt work properly these day hahaha! i have some questio:

1. when jjong doing his FM in Japan, jjongah already departure from WGM right?

2. so this interview happen at that time jjong doing his fanmeet in feb? I forgot when jjongah departure?? (i cant remember the day when sad thing happen to my jjongah lol xD)

3. [ compared to us, NGM and HJY couple are older, they did a great skinship.looking at that, I thought that we need that progessive part too. cr translation : @hjjdai5y 

so since he said he want to progress their skinship , is that mean at that time he didnt know they'll be kicked out depart from WGM? (im confuse here bcs i thought when he's doing his FM they're already shoot their last filming. haha!)

4. He must be really shock (well both of them) that they have to leave from WGM that quick when he really finnaly have courage to show his love toward ahyoung-ie . sigh... 

5. do you guys remember in last episode, jjong said the most memorable moment for him was their first meeting when Ay hide behind her member. why do you think it become jjong most memorable moment of AY? and he poit out that its when she is hiding behind her member? what does it mean? ahahha!

it will be fun if we discuss this and wait for good news from jjongah hehehe;) , i would like to read all of your POV! since you guys have a lot of interresting POV.  funny,insight,lovable POV haha! wait to read your pov my jjongaholics fam! :):wub:

Guest rant567

OH jjong, now I am getting more and more convinced that this guy is really melo, romantic from head to toes. I just watched their last episode yesterday and in one of the parts when they talked about his memorable part from wgm, he mentioned about their first meeting. and then, in this japanese magazine, he talked about their scene in nami island. I imagine for him, there is no such a thing as a medicore part in their wgm stints.  sigh. I am swoon, really. 

[1. when jjong doing his FM in Japan, jjongah already departure from WGM right?

2. so this interview happen at that time jjong doing his fanmeet in feb? I forgot when jjongah departure?? (i cant remember the day when sad thing happen to my jjongah lol xD)]

3. [ compared to us, NGM and HJY couple are older, they did a great skinship.looking at that, I thought that we need that progessive part too. cr translation : @hjjdai5y 

so since he said he want to progress their skinship , is that mean at that time he didnt know they'll be kicked out depart from WGM? (im confuse here bcs i thought when he's doing his FM they're already shoot their last filming. haha!)

based on what I've read, Jjong's japan fan meeting was held on March 22. so it's two weeks away after their last stint broadcast on March  7th. And based from what I can grasp, in that japanese interview, he is using past tense so I guess this guy is just reminiscing about the past :) 

@rant567 Thanks for the clarification, I also thought he was speaking in past tense but my japanese is reaaaaaally bad so I wasn't sure.

On another note, I'm convinced that wgm is a mess, they're having two new couples at once again.

• Like 7

Guest phichul

OH jjong, now I am getting more and more convinced that this guy is really melo, romantic from head to toes. I just watched their last episode yesterday and in one of the parts when they talked about his memorable part from wgm, he mentioned about their first meeting. and then, in this japanese magazine, he talked about their scene in nami island. I imagine for him, there is no such a thing as a medicore part in their wgm stints.  sigh. I am swoon, really. 

witness how many times he always mention yura names with such detail explanation in his (almost every interview) can we assume that ahyoung left a deep impression for him as partner? ;) . 

based on what I've read, Jjong's japan fan meeting was held on March 22. so it's two weeks away after their last stint broadcast on March  7th. And based from what I can grasp, in that japanese interview, he is using past tense so I guess this guy is just reminiscing about the past :) 

oh thankyou for remain me the date! so it happen even after their last broadcast. ah yes.. maybe he just reminiscing their WGM run. but anyway, he can still progress his skinship with his ahyoungie without interfere from any camera or staff. so go go jjongjjongie haha!
btw i still couldnt think any of reason 'why' the most memorable moment is their first meet? is it bcs AY looks shyly innocent? she looks warm? she looks nice? what? hahhaa what do you think? :) 

@daloula 

really? so it will be 4 couples in once? or who will be leave beside solim?

Edited by phichul

Guest Rainylou

i think jjong type of man whose impresive from first sign, first meet.. even jjong like older women bcz kind of women can be leader fir their relationship, but jjong dont like agresive women. from the first time they meet, ahyoung hide on sojin back, but he neverstop smile n stared to jjong,, she look so innocent n really she,, i think jjong wonderstruck for that. each g'sD member hv dif face caracter, i think if jjong can choice of them to being his wife, he will choice yura. i think jjong like yura figur, her face showing she is beutiful, warm, carefree, innocent, elegant n smart. so complete n atractive, you will feel a good inpresive from first seing her (heehee,that i feel first time i know yura from their wgm).. i cant explain that, but iam not surprice jjing say he is memories their first meeting, bcz from what i see i believe even jjong look cool but he likes yura start from their first meet, n growing when their do bungejumping, end everytime he meet yura he feel happy,, 

Edited by Rainylou

Guest phichul

@Rainylou nice guess! hehe.. yes maybe he already feel for ahyoung charm since first time they meet. eventhough its awkward, but the awkwardness lead him to fall more deep with AY hahaha xD . i think its because ahyoung show her sincerity to jjong too? she not pretend just for the sake of the show. (remember when jjong said she looks like a child who tell anything in her head? and jjong doesnt like ppl who pretend/fake) :) . oh! i think i start to get some ideas why their first meeting left a really deep impression for him. hehe ^^. keep give your POV guys! ^^

@daloula

wow! hewon leave???  ouch! it must be hard for their shipper.. so they just doing their marriage for 3 month?? wow. so fast! too fast?? and new couple already recording?? woah they're so cruel to their loyal viewer. even to the cast it self. have you read SJR comment on how he knows their departure from article first rather than the producer itself? 

do you know who the new couples is?

Edited by phichul