[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

There's a new poll! And it's AhYoung VS Taeyeon from SNSD. Think this is on their artistic capability. Let's vote for our girl AhYoung! 

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/vs.html?no=23&

PS. I saw another at the side of the panel and that poll was on Jjong and Park Seo Joon for 'Which actor are you anticipating for the most in movies in future?" If you guys still remember! (:

​chingu, we just need to click the box right? :)

There's a new poll! And it's AhYoung VS Taeyeon from SNSD. Think this is on their artistic capability. Let's vote for our girl AhYoung! 

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/vs.html?no=23&

PS. I saw another at the side of the panel and that poll was on Jjong and Park Seo Joon for 'Which actor are you anticipating for the most in movies in future?" If you guys still remember! (:

​chingu, we just need to click the box right? :)

​I believe so! Let's see if the votes increase after clicking.

• Like 3

Guest mmj_leong

Is OK chinggu @dee_230208 I'm just praying one day they will do this kind of photo shoot together and even more cute & romantic♡♡thanks for your info I'm relief when you said the co-star is married kakakaka!!

Guest Rainylou

oughh.. finally i can sign in.. really miss interaction with my jjongah family:wub:

btw, about jjong couple pic with a women, yes the women is park sol mi (if u ever watching winter sonata, thus women is second lead after cho jiwoo). his co-star for his drama called 'my beloved' aired in 2012, they acted as married couple at this drama (jjong meet bae nuri as his second co-star in this drama, the girl whos yura calling for witness from her side in wgm ep 7) when their filming drama the women already merrid with a actor in a her real life, so dont worry i think jjong never have past story with park sol mi, hihi.. i like this drama, a bit clasic..

i really miss jjongah interaction, ohh please our baby G'sD comeback as soon as posibleeee...

Edited by Rainylou

Still hard to post something here but after refreshing this thread and trying so many times finally i can post something again, because i miss jjongah and this thread so much...

Park misun (WGM's panelist) and Yura moment at min 4.27 they're look like a mother and daughter hahaha

i miss jjongah on wgm so much :'( that's scene look really familiar for me, it's make me remember the scene when yura hard to read hong jong hyun & hong jin young names on the mission card in their early episode. 

​i remember clearly like it was yesterday.,.KAY being told to read hong jong hyun,.hong jin youn,., gwang jang dong,.,and her expression was epic,.,like student being scold her teacher to read properly,..so cute,.,:wub:

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 4

For my chingudeul who curious about Jjong's japanese interview, uri beloved @hjjdai5y has translate it and u could see it in her blog.

This is the link http://blog.naver.com/hjjdai5y/220377072509

Or y'all can visit uri Jjong's threads here and see her post to be specific

Beware of simply handsomeness and hotness overload there, chingu deulW1W4CNu.gif(like that were not know that already, ehehehe)

All thanks to @hjjdai5y as always for her hard work and give proper credit when taking...

• Like 11

For my chingudeul who curious about Jjong's japanese interview, uri beloved @hjjdai5y has translate it and u could see it in her blog.

This is the link http://blog.naver.com/hjjdai5y/220377072509

Or y'all can visit uri Jjong's threads here and see her post to be specific

Beware of simply handsomeness and hotness overload there, chingu deulW1W4CNu.gif(like that were not know that already, ehehehe)

All thanks to @hjjdai5y as always for her hard work and give proper credit when taking...

aawww,.,.such a sweet jjong.,.am not gud with words but u guys know what i mean right,.,thanks alot @hjjdai5y bless ur tallent.,.:wub:

only with KAY u find those cringe scene was fun and come out naturally n somehow i feel KAY n JJong had plan this before go to nami.,.like always JJong and KAY my way 

let me borrow this,.,full credit to @hjjdai5y

compared to us, NGM and HJY couple are older, they did a great skinship.

looking at that, I thought that we need that progessive part too.

eeiii.,so did u both plan this? well am not surprise or dissappoint but more like eeiii i knew it,.,howmany love call did u guys make to plan this?? i bet it was long and deep conversation tbh it was make up after the storm and i cant imagine how KAY nagg at him in cute way so he cant resist her (well most of the time he cant rite always fall into same temptation of KAY sweetly nagg),.,aaaahhh i will make extend BTS for this ep on my imagination #excuse me gonna have some sweet dreams:D

cant get enough of JJONGAH,.,fightiiingg.,.!!!

some HD for KBS escaping chrisis KAY's epic expression u can find here and some Pinggu yura here 

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 8

Guest mmj_leong

Jjong buddies in a show call Healing Camp they talked about their friendship not really sure about it

cr: to owner insta

In crisis escape, yura said that she's doing exercise, I think she said it's been three months since she started exercising :) Finally listening to jjong

​ohhhh maybe exercising with Jjong??!!? also preparing for their comeback, she does look more toned these days.

• Like 9

Guest rant567

hi guys, any body here has the jjong's latest japanese interview without the korean translation watermark? thanks in advance :)