[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

sorry I'm late but I didn't miss the party, right??

Happy JjongAh Day.....

11119322_10204284411899846_5551482430941

Saranghae.....saranghae...saranghae....saranghae JungHyun-ni neun Ahyoungie reul Saranghae...SARANGHAE.. .!!!!!!!!:wub::wub:9ee.gif

46-141119150010.gif

2324.gif

• Like 13

happy 1st anniversary

jjongah couple n jjongah international...

im hoping that we will continue our relationship thru this forum.. saranghe everyone... chup chup..

this song for our beloved couple n for all of u for ur hardwork....

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 6

Guest FridayDL

Guys I'm sorry I accidently click something,can you please tell me what is the one that I click?I think its a link

Guest babygurl20

Happy Jjongah Day everyone! This is my first time posting in this new forum.. Been busy and I didn't managed to make my own card.. Thank you @Edy15, I used his cards and posted it in my IG. Hope the best for jjongah

#Jjongaholics 

#Jjongah1stAnniversary

Finally i can open our thread.. let me join in your party guys.. Happy 1st anniversary to our lovely JjongAh couple.. i wish they always keep in touch and can meet in another project together.. Btw i can't made beautiful postcard like all of you but i already make one and post my postcard at my IG account.. Happy 1st anniversary to all jjongaholics.. today is our anniversary too cause if jjongah didn't meet one year ago we can't meet and become jjongaholics like today..

• Like 7

The party still here right?

Wanna share another card..kkk

DSWaaZY.jpg

A bit off topic, and I put it in spoiler (getting excited since i knew how to use spoiler, hahhaha)

Jjongah 1st Anniversary effect:

- I cooked meat for breakfast this morning. Just like in my display pictures..dendeng balado in the morning looks scary and spicy. But my husband liked it, just like Jjong did when AY made spicy raymun in the morning...kkk

- i have plan to have lunch with another meat menu at office... satay

- i asked my husband to have dinner in meat restaurant tonight. Lucky me he didn't complaint and ask me much...kkkkkk.

Hope i won't gonna have high blood pressure today... but meat all day long once a week is not a mistake.. kkkkk

What have you do to me, Jjongah?

• Like 10

Guest ShinSangHwa

Let's party for the whole day....

Happy 1st Anniversary to my dear Jjongah...I already post my card in IG and tag Jong and Ah Young...

Hope today they will send us a hint...haha

28.05.2014 the day that they meet each other for the first time and because of them i meet all the wonderful Jjongaholics...thank you. 

For the wonderful event for the past 1 year,today I'm grateful and hope something good happen happen to all Jjongaholics...

#JjongAh1stAnniversary

#JjongAh

Edited by ShinSangHwa

Guest Ari3ll3

Morning asian jjongaholics! Hello peeps around the world! Yehey! We succeeded! We made them connect! I'm sure they talked or txt, sns, kakaochat (whatever you may call them) already because of our posts since last night. They started to talk about the photos and reminisce their wgm time. Don't you think so guys? :D:lol:

Eniways, here's another card I made and posted to IG. Guys please feel free to add me too. IG created just for this couple.

posted some cards in ig and twitter..let's continue posting and hashtagging so jjongah1stanniversary will trend worldwide! hoping that jjong ang ahyoung will read and respond to our posts..

:rolleyes:

• Like 5