[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Ari3ll3

​is yura using a samsung s6 or s6 edge 

I thought she already using iPhone? Is this a late post or taken while they were filming the nami island ep? Hhmmm ...

1. That picture ig update is new...because you can see from yura nail...

2. I think yura already change to iPhone...I saw the pic at after she comeback from holiday the press conference...cannot remember what conference.

3. Maybe that is yura old phone.

B):w00t:

Maybe she still keep all the picture  inside old phone...now actually she look back all the picture ...who know... :rolleyes: because the 1st anniversary is coming...Maybe give some hint to us .

Kkkkkkkkkkk...my delulu

• Like 6

Guest amiphan0204

Few hours to their anniversary. Wohoh. Btw, jjong's movie will be shown in my country on 12 Jun. And i have to say LOVE THE CAPTION ON THE POSTER " WHO ALLOWS UMYOU 2 TO GET MARRIED???". :D yes, we jjongaholics dont allow kekeke

I think I put more effort to prepare Jjongah anniversary than my wedding anniversary...kkkk..Because of them, i learn something that i promise that i would not make a heavy bandwidth before. But now, i learn how to create a card (10 cards finished already, lol), how to put pic here and i learn how to put in spoiler (hope it work)

wdx3HAv.jpg

[\spoiler] 

Edit: heii. It works.. become more excited and only one hour to go... 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 13

Guest TFS-Yeo

When i saw her ig update with that happy face, is she want to give us a hint (again) that she also feels excited about their 1st anniversary??? :P

Btw i cant wait to celebrate uri jjongah anniversary with all of you guys. Whoaaah jjinja time flies so fast. I miss them so much and hope that someday they will be in one program again !!! Lets spread our wishes for them!! Still remember right our thread was so Magical??? :phew::wub:

Guest roessi_20

Hello, all. I go back again now at the forum. Long time, I'm not post in the forum because I am busy with activities and I am happy to be back again post here. Miss you all.

:):wub:

Edited by roessi_20

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JJONGAH

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEEED!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

WHO ARE THE CHEFS FOR TODAY?! BRING OUT THE FOOOOOODS!

REMEMBER TO SHARE THE CARDS ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM! USE THE HASHTAGS!!!

giphy.gif

tumblr_mmnizoNfFS1spbth3o1_400.gif

pop-champagne.jpg

Edited by Guest

Guest angelica_21_07

#JjongAh1stAnniversary #JjongAholics

Edited by angelica_21_07

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY JJONGAH

IT'S TIME TO PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

​WOOHHOOOO HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!

SOMEHOW I MISS THEM MUCH NOW! <3

totally should rewatch all their episodes again and relive the eye contact, skinship, love, understanding between these two wonderful beautiful human beings!!!

15r1vmc.jpg

• Like 11

Guest shengyue_ho

vgQTXQM.jpgHello everyone!!! Sorry for not posting here for such a long time!! :) It's JjongAh's 1st Anniversary today whoohoo!! 

Bring out the foods and drinks! This is a day where we celebrate the moment he knew that she was the one he was going to marry!

Let's celebrate the small spark that gradually turned into a hot, burning fire. My favorite JjongAh moment? Whenever they were together; when they made pink, fluffy cotton candy out of the air they breathe in.

My delulu heart hopes that they can meet up today and eat... meats! Lots and lots of meats, of course ;)

I didn't get time to make new graphics, so here are two cards I just scrambled together. #Jjongah1stAnniversary

card1.jpg

card2.jpg

------------

Edit:

@angelica_21_07 thank you dear! Let's celebrate! Hope people on Facebook are celebrating too! Such a bloody picture of JjongAh you shared below... :P

Btw, please don't quote pictures. Thanks! :)

Edited by Guest

WE NEED MUSIC! LET'S DANCE TO TROUBLE MAKER!!

I challenge you to watch this without making a noise, turning away, covering your face or laughing embarrassingly. GO GO GO!

THE SCORE: NOT RED -  BABY'S CHEEKS RED - RED HOT PEPPER RED - JJONG'S EARS RED!!! kekekekekekekeke

Edited by Guest

Guest angelica_21_07

@anniepanda it´s a new face of the couple

One question... Can i share your pictures in Fb? For fans of America