[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hiya everyone!
Wooooo, what an amazing, amazing new place to spazz about the Jjongah! I've been terrible busy the past few months (due to real life etc), but how about this?
For those who don't know me, and to just re-introduce myself into the Jjongaholics world, I'm one of the fanfic writers of the thread :) And since I've been so negligent for the past few months and have been overlooking all of the needs of my fellow shippers, I'm opening up a limited time one-shot prompt!
Send me your prompts, and I'll try my best to write something tailored for you :) 

@karatekid08 i don't even realise that scene hahahahaha ah too late i'm already post my 'similiar scenes diff feels' pic to my ig, i should use that pict too X_X

nuckertuck said: Hiya everyone!
Wooooo, what an amazing, amazing new place to spazz about the Jjongah! I've been terrible busy the past few months (due to real life etc), but how about this?
For those who don't know me, and to just re-introduce myself into the Jjongaholics world, I'm one of the fanfic writers of the thread :) And since I've been so negligent for the past few months and have been overlooking all of the needs of my fellow shippers, I'm opening up a limited time one-shot prompt!
Send me your prompts, and I'll try my best to write something tailored for you :) 

Guest Tinkiebell

nuckertuck said: Hiya everyone!

Continuation of The Galleria please! >:D

Sorry for the delayed response @MaryH you can find the Blop Jump on Running Man w/ Yura at 4:00 here (

) and Jong Hyun at 4:25 here (
) for #6 and for #9 
(around 37:05)
Since I first saw Jong Hyun wear his couple ring after this art college scene, I'm gonna believe Yura came to mind as a result and so he opted to wear his ring because he remembered her. Super delulu mode, but who cares!!!

credit: Dramafever, SBSNOW, Kim Woo Bin Indo

First of all, welcome back @nuckertuck! Can't wait to read your amazing fanfic! Thank you Jjongaholics for gifs, translation and pics! I'm excited to see Ahyoung glamorous look! But if her stylist fail to dress her up.. I will apply and replace her stylist! ( @annipanda posh panda style "flip hair") 115454r5f4.gif  hahaha.. 

Shippers, I love all your posts. I'm never disconnected from this thread ☺ And I did go threw all the feelings that you've expressed ( a real roller-coaster lol). I just want to say that in WGM we saw Hong Jong Hyun. In his movie we'll see a character. I hope that Ahyoungie will be well dressed for the Reebok event's. @daloula I'll come with you to see that stylist! XoXo

You can watch Yura getting angry in Reckless Family 3, Ep 17Herehttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17onez_reckless-family-3-ep-17_fun

jcZULD0.gif

Yura: Jjong-ssi lets go eat something delicious, some meat!
Jjong: I can't, I'm promoting my movie...
Yura: Why can't you ; you don't have time!? , I saw you today!
Girl: What happened? Why so upset 
Yura: He doesn't have time, but did you see the press con? aish!
LOL lets make our own Jjongah episodes, Ah Young is so cute with every single action she does   :))

Guest dragana

@Yleen laughing =)) =)) so hard at the insta video.  AYie is a talented actress, my wish after the Girlsday comeback all settled, for her to act in dramas again or movies? hopefully the lead role. 
So much news of Jjong yesterday, thank you for those sharing all the infos, gifs, pictures, videos. Today will be AY's day can't wait.

Edit: @Edy15 thanks for the Jjongah skit. Nice one!:x

ASAK JAENGI ! THE CRISPY HUSBAND BY AH YOUNG - JJONG!!!
HUATING JJONGHONG JJONG JAENGI YOGITTNAE
waaah jongaholics can be found everywhere around the globe !!! we are mostly in from of our PC and hand phones spazzing ,  we are at the airport , in the photo shoot locations  , at fan signing events , in front of the tv station waiting for jjongah patiently, at movie premier showings, at the fashion shows, now we are at a footsal event. 
and carrying that colourful  banner, situated directly at the back of jjong,   with those famous lines by jjongah hahhahaha he must be reminscing all those times . hihihih  my delulu said " ahhh i miss my CF director pretty wife ah youngie. i miss those penguin voice.. Gotta call her after these and ask for those penguin voice , i dont wanna miss ! "  yay!!! hahahah waaah bebang yugittne ,  always in delulu state of mind!!
enjoy!! 
JJONGAH SARANGHAE 300 DAYS AND COUNTING
credit to the owner of the video to which I took the screen cap and my crazy eyes. hihihih

Screenshot_2015-04-02-04-02-13_zpsxvvuloex.png

Guest Rainylou

Hullaa chinguya.. I want to share what iam talking about jjongah couple with my brother (he is psikolog) who 1 week last he come to my house n ask some korean drama from me, so i offer jjongah video to him, i think he willn't interest but last night he came again to my home n tell me he finished watching all jjongah ep in 1week bcz he interesting about this reality show. He say what kind of show this? Why they allowed the actor being their self.. So i ask more 'are they like each other?' He ask me.. Are they really couple in real life? This man look really in love with the women n his eyes really lock her being his, his eyes really provokatif n say 'my women' event when she breathing he loves saw that moment,, i ask again how jjong caracter in a paikolog eyes? He answer 'jjong is a man who likes a woman who is naturally admits her was his. He likes a woman who proud to show everyone that she is happy tobe his women. He will do everything for the woman who is proud and happy tobe his.' Wellll.. No complain,hihi.. I ask again 'when jjong start in love to yura?' N my bro say 'when bungeejumping!' bcz he notice this women really scared but she kept entrusting herself to him. N he love the way the women huging him, the more she felt scared, the more she pushed her entire body on him, hid and leaned her head fully to his shoulder, n if u watch carefully this women even naturally kissing his sholder. Jjong feel all her gesture very well bcz he do nothing only stand with this women in his arm. At this moment he feel she say with her gesture 'iam yours, i believing you, please protect me!!' N he start to open his heart n fallen to her.. I say 'oh really jjong have thats sense??' My bro said: heyy, he ever show his sense like this when he recaived a banner yura photo from Her fans at g'sd concert, he say his sense about what fans felling when they give yura photo banner to him on BRI, right?' This man full of sense u know!! Hihihii.. I love my brother analysis, bcz he talk his analysis (we talk almost 2hr, i show her n his interview, his FM, n the last jjong policestory2 prescon) make me happy until this morning,, still many his analysis can make u happy to hear chingu, but i think i will talk to much n bother, bit if you want more i will post some analysis again, hehehe.. Sorry for my long post..

karatekid08 said: comparing time~~~hehehe same pose, Jjong staring at the girl besides him...but gives different feeling...hehehe

Clash of Families 2 trailer

versus

Jjongah Couple moments

i know the movie has a storyline to follow...but the feels is just different....kekeke my heart goes fluttery with the second gif and i feel butterflies in my stomach... :D

good morning shipper .. actually i feel a bit bitter yesterday . but as always you guys are awesome .. i feel release just in a day .. thats why i love you guys i love being here .. @rainylou_stv .. dear please tell every little thing you share with your brother .. i got goosebump when i read your post ... i really dont mind to read your long post .. and thank you dear for sharing that here .. :x :\">

Guest Boniiea5

Jjong oppa has shared some videos of his movie conference on his twitter... Can anyone translate it please.. I want to know exactly what he is saying... I was kinda upset with the "that's between the two of us" part but as I'm watching it I haven't find that part.. Well I kinda understand a bit of Korean.. Kk He does look much brighter than before (yura effect) but it bothers me the way he stares at the girl...lol PLEASE... ANYONE... [-O< [-O< [-O<