Slapped by boyfriend and I am so confused.

Guest Jellyy1430291685

Guest Jellyy1430291685

severus said: Remove yourself from the situation, because if he lost his temper over something so minor, then he's likely to do it again, and again, and again. Sorry girl, it's just statistics. Not saying he's going to Chris Brown your as.s, but it's not going to be much better. 
Give yourself a break, and when you're finally in a relationship where you're treated with love and respect, you'll realize how stupid it is to waste a single minute more with someone who laid a finger on you. It's always hard to leave what you're familiar with, you feel like you'd be alone, but the right decision isn't always the easy one... Dumbledore said that. 
Source: volunteering at the women's shelter, speaking with women who took responsibility for their own happiness, but so late that they put themselves in very severe situations
Stay strong, MUAH. 

@writerstale lol I know :) 

Thanks @Jellyy for the update. I am glad to hear the progress. The time you have spent with your x-bf is not short, so I bet it will be weird for a while since your usual routine with him is now gone.
Some quality time with family, pet dog and friends will certainly do you good!Be strong and always remember you have made the right decision. 

Lol this funny. 1 year is a long time for any relationship and that should be enough incentive to try and work things out. Some girls will get the crap beat out of them and still stay with their man. It's not because they are stupid even though it may seem like it at first glance. I would just talk to him and see wats up

Guest CareBear06

@jaysean  1 year is a pretty short length in my opinion. 2 years+ is a respectable duration of being with someone and looking serious.

obviously there is something else here. who would slap someone trying to put some cream on their acne? there must be some underlying reason for the action. maybe it has to do with you, maybe it is totally unrelated to you.

if it is something you did, easy solution is to fix it. now if it something going on in his own life (this is the bad kind of abusive) and he takes it out on you, than there is nothing you can do to fix it because it has nothing to do with you. if this is the case, it is time for you to leave.

@ jaysean816_9f0c said: Lol this funny. 1 year is a long time for any relationship and that should be enough incentive to try and work things out. Some girls will get the crap beat out of them and still stay with their man. It's not because they are stupid even though it may seem like it at first glance. I would just talk to him and see wats up

Hey @Jellyy thanks for the update. Good job on that one. I know it's hard, esp for the girl to do the dumping. Good luck in your future finding someone better, when your previous was that bad, it's hard not to find a better one. I wish my ex were that firm in breaking up with her prev bf. I think your ex was lucky to have found someone strong enough to take care of herself and end things so that both people can move on and stop wasting time.

Guest IchibanIppai

That's so mean >_<I think you should talk to him again and ask why he slapped you. 
Just because you wanted him to use the aloe vera gel doesn't mean he has the right to slap you. 
If my boyfriend did that to me, I would be really angry and I would cry so much as well.
Don't give up on the relationship,, you need to communicate with him how you feel

Good luck!!

Guest YaboyBill

Just get out of there. Honestly any guy that hits a girl is just dumb, stupid and worthless. No guy should ever do that to a woman under NO circumstances.

something is definitely wrong with him..ur not even married yet he's already using violence on u! what more if u end up together in the future?? and u said he's been aggresive before as well

u know what to do...BREAK UP WITH HIM BEFORE THIS GETS WORSE.

"I shouldn't have done that but if I didn't my word would mean nothing".The fact that he said this was pretty disturbing, it indicated that he wanted to Dominate you (and no I don't mean the 50 shades kind either :P) That he felt he was made to feel lesser than he was, that he needed to reassert his masculinity as the Man or I, Tarzan...You, Jane kind. This is serious, and I would run in the opposite direction away from this dude as far away as possible. 
P/s: Oops, just realised my reply came too late; read your update & glad you broke it off with that loser. Good luck to ya 'cause ya deserve to be happy. 

• 4 months later...
Guest mahendar

you are in a situation like you can't express anything wrong about him to anyone of your friends.he was also one of your friend.it was tough task for anyone in this situation better to speak with the person who is really close to you in your friends they will give you some better ideas.

Archived