[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

If it´s Sunwoo-Bora, Junghwan-Deoksun, Dongryong with Joey Wong or Maggie Cheung xD Then it´s possible Taek will end up with Jinjoo when she´s grown up, cause someone once mention that the real baduk person they based Taek´s character on married his wife who´re 12 years younger than he is. Which match Jinjoo and Taek´s age difference in the drama too.

But however it ends, I just hope all the guys after all the years spend together end up finding their own happiness. I hope they won´t make any character seriously heartbroken or all sad and emo through the whole drama....-_-

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beastrbae

@beastrbae,

Yup, since last week, DC gallers speculated that the purple doll with glasses that appeared in last week's episode was Bora.

The word "bora" in Korean means purple.

They were more certain of it when in Episode 5 (yesterday's episode), when SW meets JH in front of JH's house, the laundry line is behind them, with the purple clothespins behind SW and yellow clothespins behind JH.  

I'll try to upload the photo here.

HOLY... I'm getting spooked right now.. I went back to rewatch the video, how in the heck?! xDD Major props to the staffs and writers for even the smallest of details right there. And knetizens for their crazy detective skills and you of course for translating this piece of information to us! :) Otherwise I'll be left in the dark @_@ I'll do you the honours as thanks for sharing!

NEIyuLr.png?1

I've been reading all your theories, and after today's twist, I prefer to set aside my preference for JH... I like Taek and wouldn't like to see him suffer. It's a pity, because I know one of them (JH or Taek) will be heartbroken. So, I've made a promise to myself: to not ship anyone. Well, I ship SW with Bora LOL

By the way, what is DC gallery? I'm the only one who doesn't know about it?

Have a mortifying week waiting for next friday. My poor Taek crying... :tears:

So,I went back to watching past episodes and I noticed this..

While Taek was drinking his morning milk,she said,"grow up and marry me"while adult DS said she never expected to marry her hubby. Hmmm...The hubby might/is JH.

Also, the pack of ciggy SW's mum found in SW's room then belongs to bora.

Can I just say I love SW and BR and I would like to see how they develop or if BR will "eventually"(I used that cuz she might reject him at first)reciprocate the feels.

I dunno how many times I have watched Taek hugging DS and that lip bite...geezzzz :phew:

lastly, DC fans are really good detectives. Most of the things they noticed I couldn't even notice. I watch the show but they watch the show with A LOT of concentration. Kudos to them. 

I've been reading all your theories, and after today's twist, I prefer to set aside my preference for JH... I like Taek and wouldn't like to see him suffer. It's a pity, because I know one of them (JH or Taek) will be heartbroken. So, I've made a promise to myself: to not ship anyone. Well, I ship SW with Bora LOL

By the way, what is DC gallery? I'm the only one who doesn't know about it?

Have a mortifying week waiting for next friday. My poor Taek crying... :tears:

Nope. You're definitely not the only one there. I get confused too whenever someone talks about DC. lol.

Jinjoo & Taek?? That's interesting..!! Would be happy to see it though since that would mean everyone in out OT5 would be happy (which would in turn make me a VERYYYYY happy person)!!! Can't wait to see what the writer and director have up their sleeve next!

Junghwan will express his feelings for DS clumsily and "roughly" omoomoomo.... haha, but I'm looking forward to see more of JH-DS moments next week.. so cute the way she smiles sweetly at him (am I the only one who thinks her eyes are sparkling when she's smiling at him?) and he just ruffling her hair. lol. Clumsy indeed.. :P 

CUWQn4YVAAAQrew.pngCUWQsJpUwAEqA55.pngCUWQoPnUYAEAO40.png

and did anyone else think JH-DS's way of bickering is less violent than Yoonjae-SHiwon or Najung-trash? They're more fighting verbally than physically.. maybe because Junghwan is more quiet than previous male leads. This way, it gives less sibling vibe and more of bickering couple-vibe.. hehe. 

Can't get over how Taek looks at her - quite a forward person even if he is shy. Haha..

I'm only upset we didn't see Junghwan's reaction to the hug. Though I guess pizza >> Deok-Sun though so he might not have been watching. :P  He also only thinks he had one rival, so maybe he was unprepared. 

For those asking, DC is  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=reply1988  Fans post pictures and discuss.  Kinda like us here.  

The problem with shipping either Taek or JH, you don't want either one to get hurt.  Both have this wounded puppy look that just gets you.  The PDs love having that one sad character. PBG is very good at it but after today the actor that plays JH is good at it too.  Tough choice.  

just watched the raw. Beautiful episode. And I dunno why, I was tearing up when JH accidentally was reading Deoksun's letter to SW (maybe because of the song? and JH looks so sad reading that..)

and I find the song. so beautiful....  and when I saw JH's expression while this song is playing is just too heartbreaking. funny how DS can make him smile the biggest, but also can make him feel the bottomless despair :(

I'm even more excited for Friday's episode after reading the text preview. Secret Santa is always a good way to create some OTP moments.

Could the korean speaking people on here translate more DC inside stuff, when it's interesting? I always randomly click on stuff there but never really get what's going on

If Jung Hwan (or even teak), Sun Woo and Bora, both couples will get married, that means all the first loves will come true? It's perfectly different from real life huh :(. I didn't believe it in Rep 94 cause i have been seeing more bad results than happy one!!!

just watched the raw. Beautiful episode. And I dunno why, I was tearing up when JH accidentally was reading Deoksun's letter to SW (maybe because of the song? and JH looks so sad reading that..)

and I find the song. so beautiful....  and when I saw JH's expression while this song is playing is just too heartbreaking. funny how DS can make him smile the biggest, but also can make him feel the bottomless despair :(

you're not the only one.. My heart really breaks for him while watching,, hearing all he refuses to eat anything. Having no appetite (exception for half slice of pizza). I'm devastated for him all hearing sunwoo-duksun convo about first snow confess. And I understand how he felt when he laughed like stupid behind the gate while his nosebleeding. He must have feel so relieved. 

He doesn't know another storm is about to come. Fighting Junghwan ah~~~

@katerose. This may a bad generalization, but Koreans have a thing for first loves. They are sensitive to it, especially guys. It is quite common among men to qualify their first loves as very special. It is also very common for people to date for very long periods of time! I have friends who have been dating for 10 years! So you date for a long time, therefore you meet early...  I think relationships are a bit different than in most Western countries.
Don't you think?

Archived