[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the most important about this hunting husband is who DS TRULY LOVE TILL THE END. IF DS WAS JH FIRST LOVE, BR IS SW FIRST LOVE. ITS NOT ABOUT HER CRUSH, WE TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THAT DS LOVES SO MUCH FROM DEEPEST OF HER HEART. YES ! DS FIRST LOVE. WE WONT FIND HER FEELING FROM THE BOYS POV. 

WE FOUND HEART HER STUCK INTO CHOI TAEK 9-DAN, IS NOT ABOUT WHY DS NEVER CHOOSE JH? IS ABOUT HOW SHE FOUND CHOI TAEK INSIDE HER HEART AND MIND. IF SHE LOVE JH FROM THE FIRST TIME, SHE WONT GIVE UP SO EASILY LIKE THAT. SEE HOW MUCH SHE TRULY LOVE CHOI TAEK AFTER THE TIME PASSED AWAY. THE HEART NEVER CHANGE,SHE JUST HIDING FROM HER PRIDE. 

HER HEART ALWAYS BELONG TO CHOI TAEK, AND HER FIRST LOVE IS CHOI TAEK 9-DAN.

Well

I always love the reply series.

At the first I LOVE THIS season because they have Park Bo Gum in that. Well i lurf this guy so much.

But that doesn't mean that i'm rooting him with DS al the way.

Because JH's character really took my heart till the deep. Every episode he was there. Taking my heart from TK to him. Well i'm always rooting him with DS from episode 1.

But watching episode 19, yesterday. I see why DS can't be with JH. She choose being with TK because she happy with him. At yesterday episode i tthinkthere's no other reason to DS would broke up with TK. So i am pretty sure that TK is the husband.

Well i just want my Junghwan ie would be happy. At least he found a girl that would make him being in love again with his dorky smile. And to be not like chilbongie. I want his story with the girl that would be his wife can be showing. I hope i can see the process. Not just because you meet girl at the way and you see her like DS and bla bla bla.

BUT for all. I REALLY LOVE THIS SEASON.

FEEL SO HEAVY THAT THIS SERIES WOULD END.

my fellow lovers of 1988, 

please stop with the shipping wars in the MT. the last episode is upon us and there is no point. Let's all in enjoy and celebrate this wonderful drama for showing love in many forms. Family, neighbors, friends. 

Stream up and ready to go (although it's probably gonna crash and lag at some point during the show)! It feels so bittersweet to know it's finally the end T_T I've had much fun times recapping previous episodes on this thread and everyone here's been so welcoming :tears: A little over 30 minutes to go and happy watching everybody :wub:

oh i think im still on phase denial here.... how could the husband not JH. Aaaakkkk....

Wait! what if the spoiler was fake. its not SW & BR wedding but JH & DS since wedding scene at the Airforce club and the member of national assembly said...

okay i have to stop rite now. anyway congrats for taekie, i know you two will broke up on tonight eps rite ?

haha forgive me, like i said im stil on phase denial here...

40 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

[extracted]

I've said it before and I'd say it again: Bora is a unique a character that you won't ever see again in a decade. Not just because she puts herself first, is strong willed, bad richard simmons, smart with a great common sense but because of her patriotism and activism. She's a significant character that represents activists during her time who shaped korea today. She's actively done something. My country also has a lot of activists during that era, but i wonder, why don't I ever see them on tv? Seeing her was like a breath of fresh air, finally! a character that changed her country and did what she can in every way that she could!  and this isn't the typical "i will fight the rich mother in law BY THE POWER OF LOVE" she fought for something REAL. Something you read on history books, something you hear from professors and koreans in real life, she risked herself for a movement. and that, well, thats .....amazing. 

[extracted]

Seriously, BR is the best female character ever written. She's smart, confident, and proactive. She had the courage to demonstrate against the government despite the physical danger and threat to her future (many college students who demonstrated back then weren't able to find jobs later because they were blacklisted; not many college students these days would dare demonstrate despite the egregious acts by the government.). She told SW that she is the most important in her life. She worked hard and achieved her dreams. She went after the guy she loved. I also liked how she didn't let SW speak down to her when they were dating just because he was a guy (sad that she conceded later). #LifeGoals

I still can't believe that Taek is the husband. There were just too many lovely scenes between JH and DS. The bus scene and etc. I really thought that it's gonna be JH all the way. But now that I know that Taek is the husband, I have realized so many things which made me believe that it was Taek who was really appointed right from the start to be the husband. I think the people behind the show want to give a unique and unpredictable show. JH kinda looks and acts like the future husband so therefore he is the husband. That was one of my arguments before but after the many twists, I now think that it wouldn't be that simple. Many are complaining because Taek looks nothing like the future husband. Yeah, I agree. But it was revealed through the character of Taek's dad that people change. Taek's dad used to be athletic, right? And I bet he used to look like Taek when he was young. The writers already gave us a clue that if such changes were possible, it can happen again in the future. Thus, Taek can have the future husband's personality and looks no matter how impossible it may seem. 

Lol I find writing in this forum cathartic because I am now slightly accepting that Taek is the husband. But please, I want JH to be happy in the end! More scenes for him pleaaase

41 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

I've said it before and I'd say it again: Bora is a unique a character that you won't ever see again in a decade. Not just because she puts herself first, is strong willed, smart with a great common sense but because of her patriotism and activism. She's a significant character that represents activists during her time who shaped korea today. She's actively done something. My country also has a lot of activists during that era, but i wonder, why don't I ever see them on tv? Seeing her was like a breath of fresh air, finally! a character that changed her country and did what she can in every way that she could!  and this isn't the typical "i will fight the rich mother in law BY THE POWER OF LOVE" she fought for something REAL. Something you read on history books, something you hear from professors and koreans in real life, she risked herself for a movement. and that, well, thats .....amazing. 

This is the reason BR character attract my interest, and suddenly the good boy SW confess really make me want to root for this couple. They are really beautiful couple with beautiful story in this R1988 in my opinion. =)) thank you for your evaluation @Nikkaquarian =))

Archived