[Web Drama 2015] Dr. Ian 닥터 이안 (Sandara Park❤Kim Young Kwang)

samecut123

I'll inform this thread if ever I found Dr. Ian w/ eng. sub...anyway I re-watched the drama again...I really love it...but I just notice a little flaw on Dara... when she's crying / sobbing her expression really does nailed it but her tears is not flowing... I hope tears won't hide anymore and comes out on her eyes..hehehe ;)
anyway that bf of Lee So Dam I want to punch him... who in the world would dump a beautiful and innocent girl like So Dam a.k.a Sandara Park... such a jerk!
PS:  how is the drama doing in korea? is it having positive reviews..I can't understand hangul reviews can anyone translate some comments there in naver...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching the three episodes without subs but I feel like I understand it already. They did so well in the scenes just with the three episodes.I was really smiling the whole time I was watching the first episode. I can't believe I'm watching DARAMA already.haha 8-> :))
The first episode was just an introduction of the characters so nothing much happened. I was shocked that it has ended already. I thought I was just starting.  :D I felt that it was really so short maybe because I was used to watching one-hour episode of TV dramas.
I enjoyed the first couple of scenes from the second episode where So Dam was sneaky wanting to go out of the office.  :)) And riding the bus in that LINE mascot...LOL It was very funny. I don't know, even when So Dam was crying, I was amused when she was walking...Big white feet with the coat of Dr. Ian.   :D  Yet I was tearful when So Dam's boyfriend scolded her. :(( Especially when So Dam was about to throw the plate at him and she cried there. I hope I understood what she was saying there. I think it's so heartbreaking. :(
I think the scene in the elevator where Dr. Ian protected So Dam from being seen by the public is so impressive. I really liked it. You can really feel what they are feeling through their eyes. I was touched. :((
I can't wait to watch the fourth episode!!

Guest ohayyo

i.am.bugz.funny

said:

I'll inform this thread if ever I found Dr. Ian w/ eng. sub...anyway I re-watched the drama again...I really love it...but I just notice a little flaw on Dara... when she's crying / sobbing her expression really does nailed it but her tears is not flowing... I hope tears won't hide anymore and comes out on her eyes..hehehe ;)
anyway that bf of Lee So Dam I want to punch him... who in the world would dump a beautiful and innocent girl like So Dam a.k.a Sandara Park... such a jerk!
PS:  how is the drama doing in korea? is it having positive reviews..I can't understand hangul reviews can anyone translate some comments there in naver...

Guest kimsontoya

@ohayyo Thank you so much for the yt links in the spoiler.  Please, please don't remove them.  I tried watching in Naver but the whole video stopped after the very first commercial.  No idea why because I can't understand the error message that is displayed on the screen. 

By the way, is there a way to get an English sub for all the released episodes?

@samecut123 If Naver doesn't want to lose traffic, they should put an English subtitle.  Most audiences outside Korea would really appreciate it.

Guest ohayyo

@kimsontoya ... hi dear, I won't take them down unless most of the members here tell me to do so. so, no wories.
the OST :)

Guest ohayyo

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Sandra Park Makes Successful Acting Debut in “Dr. Ian”streamside March 31, 2015
Sandra Park Makes Successful Acting Debut in “Dr. Ian”

2NE1 member Sandra Park is showing her acting skills through her role in the newly released Korean-Chinese web drama “Dr. Ian.”

The drama features Sandra Park as the quirky female patient of a psychiatrist, played by Kim Young Kwang, and portrays their ensuing relationship. This is Sandra Park’s first role in a drama, though she had previously made a cameo inSBS‘s “My Love From the Stars.” With the lead female role in the drama, the singer is taking on an entirely new challenge. But despite being a newcomer to the drama world, she showed audiences her natural acting skills and on-screen charisma in the show’s first episode.

Meanwhile, the drama recorded a large number of hits after its simultaneous release on Naver’s TVCAST and China’s largest internet drama streaming siteYouku on March 29. The nine-episode series will continue to be released simultaneously on both sites going forward, with episodes four and five being broadcast at midnight from March 31-April 1, and episodes six through nine being shown at midnight from April 5-April 8.

source : soompi.com

Just give me a reward and her acting is unbelievable although it's hard to see her acting for seeing her debut acting, i dont need to say anymore. SANDARA PARK IS DOING A GREAT JOB !!!! SHE IS AGELESS !!!!!

and hi unnie @kimsontoya miss you :*

Archived