[Web Drama 2015] Dr. Ian 닥터 이안 (Sandara Park❤Kim Young Kwang)

samecut123

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy and excited about this drama! Mainly because I'm Dara's fan!!!! I have a big problem though!

When i tried to view the videos in Naver, It can't be viewed because its only available in Korea!! help!!! ow can i view the vids and how can i stream during the airing of the drama!!! Thank you so much!!! 

I'm so happy and excited about this drama! Mainly because I'm Dara's fan!!!! I have a big problem though!

When i tried to view the videos in Naver, It can't be viewed because its only available in Korea!! help!!! ow can i view the vids and how can i stream during the airing of the drama!!! Thank you so much!!! 

Hello @jeenee I found a tutorial about it and it worked for me. Below is the detailed instruction. If you have other questions feel free to ask here. :)

CAKIsTdUgAABuSA.jpg

CAKIsTmUgAAO9so.jpg

credits to catsnip1939 (twitter)

Additional instruction, you can also download Naver Media Player for better viewing. :)

By the way, this is for mobile viewing... for PC, you have to download Hola chrome extension or application from http://hola.org/ 

2NE1’s Dara and Kim Young Kwang unveil onscreen chemistry through “Dr. Ian” trailer

Screen-Shot-2015-03-16-at-10.13.39.png

Naver TVCast unveils the official trailer for upcoming web drama Dr. Ian featuring2NE1’s Dara and Kim Young Kwang. 

After Dara teased fans with personal stills taken

from the upcoming drama, Naver released the full preview through their

streaming page, TVCast. The short clip introduces Dara and Kim Young

Kwang’s characters, along with unveiling exclusive, emotional previews

from the drama.

As

mentioned from 2NE1’s official Twitter fan page, the short clip also

reveals Dara’s transformation from singer to actress. The drama is her

first project as one of the main leads.

Meanwhile, Dr. Ian is

about a therapist using hypnosis in helping patients find healing and

love. It is a joint Chinese-Korean web drama set to air online on March

29th.

#BLACKJACKNOLZA 두근두근! 소담이로 변신한 우리의 신인 여배우, 싼배우의 모습이 드디어 공개 되었습니다! 랙잭이들! 3월 29일 첫 방송되는 Dr.이안 예고편 보러 GO!http://t.co/ixtNMnsoZL

— GLOBAL BLACKJACK (@GlobalBlackjack) March 16, 2015

source:

.. satisfied with the trailer... it's cute but So Dam's life is full of drama.. anyway can't wait for this.. @samecut123 kindly put the name of the leads in the title so that it can attract other soompiers too.. kamsahamnida...

Thanks for the tip i.am.bugz.funny I already edited the title... :) Hopefully, many soompiers will post here.  :) 

I also thought this is a romantic comedy but based on the trailers it a little melodramatic? We only have a total of 90 minutes of the drama... hopefully we'll see cute moments too. 

thank you so much @samecut123 hope lots of soompi members will joins us in our discussion here.. I've waited for her to have a drama .. And I'm happy even if it's a web drama only .. It would be better if its a tv drama but actually its a good start for Dara.. Hope I can see more of her on small screen or big screen in the near future..

Guest blink_83

I'm sooooooooooo excited for Sandara's web drama.

We've been waiting PATIENTLY *cough* *cough* for this

Thank you everyone whoever gave this chance to Sandara so she can showcase her talent in acting.

She has improved a LOT. She looks more natural and realistic in showing her emotion.

Guest blink_83

Thank you samecut123 for starting this thread :) :) :) 

I'm sooooo happy to see So Dam in Sandara and the good thing about this web drama is we can see that there is still space for improvement...her voice and how she conveys emotion. Step by step she'll surely get there. 

thank you so much @samecut123 hope lots of soompi members will joins us in our discussion here.. I've waited for her to have a drama .. And I'm happy even if it's a web drama only .. It would be better if its a tv drama but actually its a good start for Dara.. Hope I can see more of her on small screen or big screen in the near future..

i.am.bugz.funny Yes it's a good start for her. At least she won't have so many haters just because she got a lead role right away. She's starting slowly but surely. :) She's so humble.

Thank you samecut123 for starting this thread

:)

I'm sooooo happy to see So Dam in Sandara and the good thing about this web drama is we can see that there is still space for improvement...her voice and how she conveys emotion. Step by step she'll surely get there. 

@blink_83 yes yes yes!  We saw her improvements! And she keeps on improving. Her facial expressions are on point! I'm so excited to watch it! March 29 please come fast!  :x:x:x:x

Dr. Ian OST
(Background music from the trailers)
Lucia(%EC%8B%AC%EA%B7%9C%EC%84%A0)%2BWit
Song: 좋아 (Like)
Artist: Lucia(심규선) With Epitone Project (에피톤 프로젝트)
Album: 용한 가족 Part.1
Release Date : 2012.04.04

gfrswgdfb.jpg
Song: Rain Tears (눈물 비)
Artist: JL (제이엘)
Album: My Spring Days (내 생애 봄날 OST)
Release Date: 2014.11.04

as%2Bit%2Bis.jpg
Song: 무제
Artist: The Groo (그루)
Album:  As It Is (있는 그대로)
Release Date: 2013.12.24

Credits:
Thank you to WeLoveDara & donnyroyalty for finding the songs.

.. Yeah agree too that she improved a lot .. Hope all big broadcasting company like SBS, KBS and MBC will start to offer her drama too..so I can see her for 1 hour every ep. ..10 minutes are too short for an episode .. but for now I'll be ok with this.. Just to see her..

Dr. Ian is featured in this video. Watch it.

Korea Today-Emerging New Content, Web Drama

ON POINT

Emerging New Content, Web Drama

Recently, a Korean-Chinese web drama ′Dr. Mo Clinic′ has finally finished filming. Korean web dramas are rapidly growing in and out of the country with increasing usage of smartphones and LTE network service. We′ll talk more about the popularity of this 5-year-old new genre, web drama.

Dr. Ian is featured in this video. Watch it.

Korea Today-Emerging New Content, Web Drama

ON POINT

Emerging New Content, Web Drama

Recently, a Korean-Chinese web drama ′Dr. Mo Clinic′ has finally finished filming. Korean web dramas are rapidly growing in and out of the country with increasing usage of smartphones and LTE network service. We′ll talk more about the popularity of this 5-year-old new genre, web drama.

This very interesting... web dramas are now becoming the trend. I'm positive Dr. Ian will deliver great results. :) I just hope they put English subtitles for us to enjoy it more. Also, to promote it to international fans not just to Korean and Chinese fans.

Archived