[Web Drama 2015] Dr. Ian 닥터 이안 (Sandara Park❤Kim Young Kwang)

samecut123

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! this is it I'm so happy and excited for Dara really, I'm one of those who really patiently waited for her to act, that sometimes I wonder why she hasn't been acting, even if she already acted a drama before, It really frustrates me sometimes on where her career in korea is going, Sometimes I want to comment on her IG or tweet her asking some questions what her plans are, but I couldn't do it, I tried to kept it in to my self, and wait more thinking it will happen soon, and now here it is she's going  to act again :) Hope this drma will do good and give her more opportunities to act on tv.  Dara fighting!!! Dr Ian Fighting!!! [-O< :-bd

YES! this is it I'm so happy and excited for Dara really, I'm one of those who really patiently waited for her to act, that sometimes I wonder why she hasn't been acting, even if she already acted a drama before, It really frustrates me sometimes on where her career in korea is going, Sometimes I want to comment on her IG or tweet her asking some questions what her plans are, but I couldn't do it, I tried to kept it in to my self, and wait more thinking it will happen soon, and now here it is she's going  to act again

:)

Hope this drma will do good and give her more opportunities to act on tv.  Dara fighting!!! Dr Ian Fighting!!! [-O< :-bd

Same FEELS here!  :x We always want the best for her. 

Mersara said:

I like Kim Young-kwang so much since the series Pinocchio  :\">

I liked him too because of Pinocchio. He was good in that drama and he's handsome.  :x He's really tall. Their height difference caught the attention of kmedia too.LOL

B_OCqBkUQAANYSo.jpg

Twitter Photo Source:

Sandara Park shows her acting ability in 'Dr. Ian'

AA9P26N.img?h=278&w=270&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Sandara park, who plays as Lee Sodam showed off her acting skills on the trailer and characters preview of webdrama ‘Dr. Ian’.

The idol proved her skill by showing various emotions, from expressions of amazement, nervousness, to sadness and anger in 30 seconds of Lee Sodam’s preview. Sandara also showed her perfect chemistry with actor Kim Young Kwang in the trailer, which also revealed their first encounter in the drama.

‘Dr. Ian’ is not the first drama for Sandara Park as she was previously featured in ‘Return of Iljimae’. This drama however will be her film debut as a lead actress.

Check out the teaser for Dr. Ian below:

Trailer

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/320232

Dr. Ian

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/320215

Lee Sodam

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/320213

Source

Dara’s web drama to air March 29

by Jonathan M. Hicap March 18, 2015

2NE1’s Dara is excited over her web drama “Dr. Ian” announced to air on March 29.

She took to Twitter to update her fans about it, posting, “My first drama! Dr. Ian Coming to you on March 29th.”

“Dr. Ian,” which was previously titled “Dr. Mo Clinic,” is a joint production of Korea and China and will be released on Naver TV Cast and Youku. It also stars model and actor Kim Young Kwang.

The nine-episode drama is directed by Kwon Hyuk Chan, who was director of the Korean dramas “Secret Garden,” “Master’s Sun” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity.”

On “Dr. Ian,” Dara plays Lee So Dam, an eccentric office worker who would often hide her face with a mask whenever she is embarrassed.

Kim, on the other hand, plays Mo Ian, a famous psychiatrist who practices his craft in secret after having been caught prior violating the law.

Other stars in the drama are Kim Min-chan, who plays Dara’s boyfriend; Jeong Ji-yoon, who plays a famous actress; Choi Dae-sung, who play’s Dara’s boss; and Chris Jo, who will encourage Mo to open a clinic.

The trailer for the drama have also been released by Naver TV cast.

In an earlier interview, Dara described the project as a “very good opportunity.”

“I thought this drama is a very good opportunity for me as I can meet fans around the world on-line through this new genre of web-drama,” she said.

Her character, she added, “is very interesting as she is so similar to me.”

“Of course, I feel somewhat nervous and burdened, but I will concentrate and work hard.”

http://www.mb.com.ph/daras-web-drama-to-air-march-29/#wfblSYXIM0HXlC06.99

Guest ohayyo

@samecut123 : thanks for the tutorial. however, I'm still blunt about how I can watch it live on sunday.So, mmmmh all I need to do is to type down Dr Ian in the dialog box ?is there any particular link that directs to the live-stream of this drama ?the site is full of chinese characters that I have no idea at all what they mean ..sorry ...
can you help me out ?
this drama looks promising w fab actors and actreeses and the plot too :) look forward to this

ohayyo said:

@samecut123 : thanks for the tutorial. however, I'm still blunt about how I can watch it live on sunday.So, mmmmh all I need to do is to type down Dr Ian in the dialog box ?is there any particular link that directs to the live-stream of this drama ?the site is full of chinese characters that I have no idea at all what they mean ..sorry ...
can you help me out ?
this drama looks promising w fab actors and actreeses and the plot too :) look forward to this

Archived