[Web Drama 2015] Dr. Ian 닥터 이안 (Sandara Park❤Kim Young Kwang)

samecut123

CBGV0JdUwAA.jpg[DARA - WHO IS 'LEE SODAM'?]'LEE SODAM' is a timid and peculiar office worker who hides behind using a puppet mask and her long hair that DARA described SODAM as a 'Lovely Hermit'!Witness how shy but lovely SODAM mends her broken heart!So don't miss it!평소 난감한 일이 생기면 인형탈과 긴 머리카락을 이용해 얼굴을 가리고 다니는 4차원의 소심 오피스걸, 소담! 소담 역을 연기한 다라양은 소담을 '사랑스러운 쭈구리'로 표현하기도 했는데요..소심한 성격까지도 사랑스러운 그녀의 이별 극복 스토리!많이 기대해주세요!*Photo courtesy of SOYWORKS‪#‎DARA‬ ‪#‎다라‬ 2NE1 ‪#‎2NE1‬ ‪#‎DrIan‬ ‪#‎닥터이안‬

RT @ygent_official: [DARA - WHO IS 'LEE SODAM'?]More info @ https://t.co/XObZlqAwrZ@krungy21 #DARA #다라 #2NE1 #DrIan #닥터이안 http://t.co/U55R6yJzux

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Already have a thread! Sorry! Forgot my introduction! Hello all! I'm excited for this drama! This is unexpected pairing but i love it! Dara is back in kdrama with a handsome partner! I'm Curious about the storyline but i will definitely watch this! Thank you for letting me post here! >:D<

molaihawaii said: Wow! Already have a thread! Sorry! Forgot my introduction! Hello all! I'm excited for this drama! This is unexpected pairing but i love it! Dara is back in kdrama with a handsome partner! I'm Curious about the storyline but i will definitely watch this! Thank you for letting me post here! >:D<

Guest ohayyo

darn ! am I late .... sigh ....
I am watching it now ! yeayyy ... off to enjoy pilot episode ! i'll be back soon, folk !----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so, this is the release date of certain episodes according to the web/naver3/29(일) PM 10시30분 1~2회 연속 공개! 
곧이어 3/30(월) 00시 3회 방영! 
3/31(화) 00시 4회, 4/1(수) 00시 5회, 4/5(일)~4/8(수) 00시 6~9회 방영! 
NAVER TVCAST WEB DRAMA <Dr. Ian> 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so, episode 3 will be broadcasted tomorrow what is 00 in korean time ??is this midnight ? lolprobably it is not determined yet ... eung ?
oh, no ! i was correct 0 means 12 am midnight !episode 3 has just been released !!!Man, that was so fast !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------comments on epi 1-2 :I like it haha lolDara's acting looks natural :)I can feel the sadness when she got dumped by her BF..YK is cool too :)that's itcan't wait for episode 3 and others to come.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just uploaded the episode 1 and am planning to upload the other 2 epi

spread the love and support for this webdrama ! Dr Ian fighting !

@molaihawaii : nice to see you here, sweety !

Guest myheart2urs

^^Maybe you should watch it on their official sites. That way you can help raise the views and  let them know people are really watching the drama.

ohayyo said: darn ! am I late .... sigh ....
I am watching it now ! yeayyy ... off to enjoy pilot episode ! i'll be back soon, folk !----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so, this is the release date of certain episodes according to the web/naver3/29(일) PM 10시30분 1~2회 연속 공개! 
곧이어 3/30(월) 00시 3회 방영! 
3/31(화) 00시 4회, 4/1(수) 00시 5회, 4/5(일)~4/8(수) 00시 6~9회 방영! 
NAVER TVCAST WEB DRAMA <Dr. Ian> 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so, episode 3 will be broadcasted tomorrow what is 00 in korean time ??is this midnight ? lolprobably it is not determined yet ... eung ?
oh, no ! i was correct 0 means 12 am midnight !episode 3 has just been released !!!Man, that was so fast !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------comments on epi 1-2 :I like it haha lolDara's acting looks natural :)I can feel the sadness when she got dumped by her BF..YK is cool too :)that's itcan't wait for episode 3 and others to come.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just uploaded the episode 1 and am planning to upload the other 2 epi

spread the love and support for this webdrama ! Dr Ian fighting !

@molaihawaii : nice to see you here, sweety !

Hey guys! I'm glad the 3 episodes came out already but I haven't watched it yet.LOL :D I was so busy yesterday. I'll watch it later.
The views are good.. the first episode was more than 75,000+ Hopefully, it will increase. Also, if you have naver accounts, click the heart icon for every episode. :x:x:x
Official Naver Links

Episode 1 - http://tvcast.naver.com/v/340827

Episode 2 - http://tvcast.naver.com/v/340833

Episode 3 - http://tvcast.naver.com/v/340839

I'll update the first post of the thread too. :) Enjoy watching!

Archived