[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ParkH Dear, maybe this article helps your translation? http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/04/15/2015041501634.html 
[0:06] Myung soo - Jia was chic (he said something before that, but i couldn't get the words)       (It said 지아 누나는 굉장히 도도했습니다. 시크했죠)
[0:08] Myung soo - Hwayoung was... aah.. she really liked me alot. (and then she said 너 누구꺼?)

Wait , what ? How can he only spin when Soojin turn ? :)) Omg , I realm can't wait for this drama. Can someone help me to invent a time machine ? Bc I don't know how to wait patiently. Wait , why my reply has so many 'wait' in it ? Okay. Wait , what I'm talking about. Dayyymmmmmm , just bring 8/5 fasttttttt

And @ParkH , thanks for the translation ^^

Pillow talk and hair-pulling in tvN’s Ex-Girlfriend Clubby javabeans exgf_1.jpg

The latest teasers for Ex-Girlfriend Club are fun, adorable, and okay, maybe a teensy bit vicious. But in a good-natured way!

In the first teaser, we see the cadre of ex-girlfriends going after the lead, Byun Yo-han, who’s Public Enemy Number One. That’s because he’s made them the subject of his popular webtoon which then gets made into a movie (thus airing out the dirty laundry to the public at large). Commence chasing, punching, and hair-pulling. (The behind-the-scenes video is almost funnier, because you can see that the actresses weren’t going easy on him at all, and that all that hair-yanking was real.)

Then in the second teaser, Byun Yo-han introduces each ex in turn, starting with the noona (Jang Ji-eun) whom he calls extremely haughty and chic, though she’s so busy that she clearly doesn’t have much time for him. She’s from the upscale Cheongdam-dong world and married, then divorced, a well-to-do man she’d been set up with on a formal matchmaking date.

Lee Yoon-ji is the ex with an obsessive streak and the crazy eyes “who liked me too much.” She works at an investment firm and goes after what she wants with guns blazing, which is probably great for her career and less great for her love life. Third is the sexy C-list actress played by Ryu Hwa-young, who was “sizzling hot”… though maybe too hot for him to handle.

Read more here: Dramabeans

0:08] {Hwayoung - Obsessed and high spec? lady}

[0:08] Myung soo - Hwayoung was... aah.. she really liked me alot.

[0:11] {Rara/Lala - Young sexy girl with a pure brain}

[0:11] Myung soo - Rara was young and hot. She was always beside me.

=====

Does her name, the 2nd lady, is Hwayoung?

The real name of girl 3rd lol

That is funny kekeke

yesyoong said: @ParkH Dear, maybe this article helps your translation? http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/04/15/2015041501634.html 
[0:06] Myung soo - Jia was chic (he said something before that, but i couldn't get the words)       (It said 지아 누나는 굉장히 도도했습니다. 시크했죠)
[0:08] Myung soo - Hwayoung was... aah.. she really liked me alot. (and then she said 너 누구꺼?)

Archived