[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

MORE FILMING PICS!!
http:HXSChqA.jpgx9oSIOU.jpg

credit: as tagged
and fyi, this drama will premier at the same day as 'KBS Producer'. It just this drama will start at 8.30 pm and 'Producer' at 9.15 pm. Tough rival. But I hope this drama had a good rating and storyline. Ex Girlfriend Club Fighting!!  [-O<

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg , hye @saranghaechoiseunghyun , you're from ec thread right ? Maybe you don't know me , but im from ec thread too heheheh. Good to see you again ;)

I know that the teaser will be like that :)) anyway , hye @ParkH , I'm from ec thread to , if you remember me ;))

I just , I can't wait for this drama. And now , let's just wait for the poster <:-P

@ParkH , I got it from SJHDC.

Yayyy !! The poster is out. Can't the drama air tonight ? I can't wait anymoreeeeeee :(( Wait , Hwayoung look like Suzy and Jieun (?) Looks like the girl from T-ARA (I can't remember her name lol) meanwhile , yohan , he still can smile there :))

Guest lvbyh

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Byun Yo Han Gets Chased by Song Ji Hyo and More in Teaser for “Ex-Girlfriend Club”
Ex-GirlfriendsClub.jpg

tvN‘s new Friday-Saturday drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club” released its official poster and teaser on April 10.

The poster gives off a bickering romance type of vibe. Song Ji Hyo received a good response from her last drama “Emergency Couple” and Byun Yo Han‘s star rose with his role in “Misaeng.” Many fans are excited to see their chemistry in the upcoming drama.

Ex-girlfriends will be portrayed by Lee Yoon JiJang Ji Eun, and Ryu Hwa Young respectively. Hilariously, Byun Yo Han is the target of the four women’s anger in both the poster and teaser.

The poster’s tagline says “we all want to be someone’s last love” and has triggered curiosity about which of the four females could become Byun Yo Han’s last love.

As for the teaser video, Byun Yo Han shows off his comedic side as he runs away from the women chasing after him. Song Ji Hyo even grabs on to his hair to prevent him from getting away.

“Ex-Girlfriend Club” will air May 9 at 8:30 P.M. KST.

cr:soompi

Archived