[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm praying hard to the kdrama gods that Nara will win coz compared to the list only she and Kim Hee Sun has substantial and complex roles! And KTH being on that list is a big joke! I'd rather Nara win or at least have a tie between her and Kim Hee Sun coz KHS was badass in Angry Mom, too.They really deserve it!

It's been one month and I just can't move on with this awesome OTP! The other OTPs this year pales in comparison to the them. No amount of random, accidental or forced skinship from other OTPs will ever compare to Hyun & Jian's naturally progressive relationship and heartfelt intimacy they share in this drama.

Saw a new fanvid of this OTP which reminds me more of how much I miss watching them every week...

Just finished "I Remember You" 10 minutes ago, and I am already feeling withdrawal symptoms.

This might be my favourite Korean Drama in the past couple of years, with "I Hear Your Voice" a close second. This sort of tragi-comedic, romance thriller just gets to me. Discovery of Romance might be in third place.

1. I love Seo In Guk. I first saw him in Reply 1997, and then Master's Sun. I didn't finish either series but SIG caught my attention. He is tall, muscular without being too big, not exactly conventionally handsome, but he has the nicest smile and a certain boyish sexiness. Lee Hyeon is not an easy character to play. It is easy to look suave and cold and smart, but giving a layered performance (the cuteness, the underlying kindness, the pain) is definitely not a walk in the park. SIG ACED IT :)

2. What is the fountain of youth from which Jang Nara is drinking?? She hasn't aged a bit! Jang Nara as Cha Ji An is likeable, and a very welcome departure from the usual damsel in distress female lead. She is vulnerable without being weak. Having see JNR in Fated to Love You (didn't finish it as well haha) and now IRY, I am convinced she can do no wrong.

3. The chemistry between Lee Hyeon and Cha Ji An :)))) You would have thought they wouldn't look compatible, but they do. They look so good together, even when LH is in a suit, and CJA is in a simple blazer, tee and distressed jeans. I like the build-up of their relationship, slow & steady, but full of cute moments. There are no dramatic moments but everything is just very sweet and realistic, with every little skinship making me squeal. The final kiss was lovely too.

4. Brotherly love between Hyeon and Min (who deserves special mention for looking scary, perverse and yet very pitiable and adorable, all at the same time) is super, duper sweet. The boy-girl romance took a back seat to this brotherly bond and it is a risk very well-taken. My heart aches for two of them.

5. The rest of the team, even the art-dealer friend of Hyeon, performed superbly. They are funny without being crass, close-knit, kind and you really believe in their bond. The last part, when Eun Bok was jailed, and they took turns visiting him- that was really nice and heart-warming

6. The not-quite villains: Planning Officer and Team Leader's father. One word: three-dimensional.

7. Lee Joon Ho: I love how the writer gives insight into the mind of a psychopath. The idea of choice, the idea of nature vs nurture, the idea of humans being multi-faceted, WOW. What a feat to be able to fit all these big themes into 16 episodes. I also liked how his character has such warped thinking- to his mind, he is doing many victims a favour.

8. Editing: Tight, creating good suspense

9. Plot: Fast, makes you think every single episode, with no stupid loopholes which cannot be explained.

10. Soundtrack: I love the song which comes on whenever there is a sweet scene (Think the title of the song is Cloud). And I love the opening theme song.

Special mention: everyone's home features an open kitchen/concept, so lovely.

These are the 10 reasons why I loved the series. Hope they win big at award ceremonies- i am shocked that the ratings are dismal.

If I have to find a flaw, it would be in the character of the female sole survivor of the massacre. Don't quite understand why she is so close to Joon Ho etc.

Guest asmaraseo

This is for Bogum lovers!

@jerle, welcome! Glad that you enjoy IRY. We all love it so much that even now I my self still craving for Hyun, Min and Ji Ann. Let's share our withdrawal symptom here :):):) 

@asmaraseo

Thanks for the welcome!

Forgot to praise the chap who acted as Lee Joon Ho too. He is scary man- both the young and old versions. Everyone is just good, period!

Been watching fan videos of Cha Ji An and Lee Hyeon to make up for my yearning :)

The videos are all super well-made but i haven't found one that captured every single small moment of skinship.

Hello all IRY stalkers, still miss drama so much after a month!!!

Just want to share a recent interview that In Guk took in Hong Kong... Sorry there is only CHI subs...

A rough translation on the IRY-related parts, In Guk said there were many funny stuff on set so the crew is always full of laughter:)

- Nara always fell, so he could always hear her scream in the set, he thinks this side of her is very cute

- Bogummy cooperates/ integrates well with his hyungs/ noona despite his young age and this amazed In Guk

- It was tired for him being in Lee Hyun's role as he has so many up-and-down emotions

- He is willing to do a sequel if they give him some time to rest first lol, though it would be quite difficult to have sequel in a short time

- (MC: Pick an actress that you would like to work with again, and he chose Gon Hyo Jin & Nara) He would like to work with Nara again, perhaps on a romantic comedy (wow:wub:) as this time (in IRY) they focused too much on case investigation :D

P.S. Off-track question: MC also asked Nara is 6 yrs older than you in the drama (I think MC has mistaken the real fact as the drama setting coz the age gap in IRY is not mentioned), does he mind the noona-dongsaeng romance in real life? He said he could accept this :rolleyes:

Enjoy =)

Cr: WoW仁國中文首站

@mgrspeed  Immediately squealed when you mentioned the sequel part from the rough translation!!! OMG! There's still hope for a sequel even if it's too small coz the main lead is willing to do it! Plus, with the nominations they've got for this drama (which is very unusual considering it really had very low ratings), I'm having this hope (most likely in my half-delusional mind) that maybe the thought of having a sequel could be in the works. I mean why would he even mention it (unless the person conducting the interview was asking about a sequel specifically, right?) I just hope they move this drama to cable IMO (like TvN...after all it's produced by CJ Entertainment) so they can go darker and won't be limited by public broadcast restrictions OR if KBS is bold enough they can till air the sequel & IRY would be KBS initial foray into a series type (even if takes every 2-3 years like the BBC Sherlock) I'll be fine with waiting that as long as they take time to take us deeper into the IRY's world coz there's still too many questions left unanswered in the past...

If they ever do the sequel, I hope the same cast would be in it that includes DO of course as a special guest star/recurring character (Drama Awards should really have a Special Guest Star category) AND no freaking crazy live shooting!

This just posted on DVD daum cafe:

**NOTICE**

앱으로보기

[Eng.中.日] About the Written Interveiw From the Writer

넉DVD영어|1시간 26분 전|29목록댓글 0

Hello all fans of Remember You,

Today, we’ve got good news that you would be really pleased J

We’ve got confirmed the Writer’s written Interview!!!
The written interview will be included in “Basic offers” for all consumers.

Whole script and even Written Interview!?!?!? The writer must be aware how much we love about Remember You. We love you so much, Ms. Writer! >_<)!!

The Written interview will be carried by the questions that we collected for video interview a few weeks ago. However, she wouldn’t answer all the questions as there were so many and some were overlapped. We ask your generous understanding for that.

And one more!

It’s not confirmed yet, but we’re working on the Police Task Force Team and Na Bong Sung (AKA. Navley)’s written interview as well. So we’re open the Question Board at the Official Café, collecting questions for them and hand it to the distributor as fast as we can. You can also send a mail to rememberudvdenglish@gmail.com

Duration for the collecting will be by Wednesday 23rd September 24:00. If you have any questions for them, please, don’t hesitate to ask now ;)

As we mentioned above, written interview from the Police Task Force Team and Na Bong Sung is not confirmed yet. The latest process will be noticed again when it finally confirmed.

Can you imagine? The Director’s Cut would be successfully produced, WE can enjoy re-edited version of whole episode while comparing the original script & written interview!! We can see Remember You in another point of view while checking the director & writer’s original plan and purpose from special benefits.

You can rightly take pride to everywhere recognition of Remember You Director’s Cut DVD/ Blu-ray ;)

We can negotiate about the producing of Blu-ray more strongly when we’ve got certain number of purchase. Let every Korean drama fans know about Remember You and PR our DVD & Blu-ray, please!!

Today 23시의 인기글

•  

© Daum Kakao Corp.

@mgrspeed  Immediately squealed when you mentioned the sequel part from the rough translation!!! OMG! There's still hope for a sequel even if it's too small coz the main lead is willing to do it! Plus, with the nominations they've got for this drama (which is very unusual considering it really had very low ratings), I'm having this hope (most likely in my half-delusional mind) that maybe the thought of having a sequel could be in the works. I mean why would he even mention it (unless the person conducting the interview was asking about a sequel specifically, right?) I just hope they move this drama to cable IMO (like TvN...after all it's produced by CJ Entertainment) so they can go darker and won't be limited by public broadcast restrictions OR if KBS is bold enough they can till air the sequel & IRY would be KBS initial foray into a series type (even if takes every 2-3 years like the BBC Sherlock) I'll be fine with waiting that as long as they take time to take us deeper into the IRY's world coz there's still too many questions left unanswered in the past...

If they ever do the sequel, I hope the same cast would be in it that includes DO of course as a special guest star/recurring character (Drama Awards should really have a Special Guest Star category) AND no freaking crazy live shooting!

Sorry that this comment may have let you down as the MC did mention the sequel thing so In guk answered the above, her question is like this:

Many people say that IRY has a rather open ending, are you expecting to do a sequel?

THEN In Guk gave the answer that he would like to do a sequel after a rest period...

I do not mean to mislead you guys :tears: but maybe my translation is too rough as I was too sleepy :sweatingbullets:

But of course like you, I hold hope (though little) of a sequel too, as OCN would be a perfect home for it lol

IRY deserves to wins awards! no ifs no buts. Just from acting writing, directing, cinematography.. basically the whole prod aspect. The hiccup of last ep is minuscule one (was rushed) and should not take way what a super awesome drama IRY is just very aspect of it.

And yes DO kunysoo should definitely have special award / citation  just from that excellent performance!

And Park Bo Gum should've been nominated!!!!!!!!! still puzzled  how come he was not.. just like I was puzzled why Ji Soo wasn't nominated for newcomer when.. he was more brilliant than..  ha ha.. nevermind!! I already ranted at DB site.LOL

But anyway for folks  looking at this thread. This is awesome awesome one! talk about smartest minds of fans coming together  and dissecting/ discussing psychosis of mind of each characters and of course excellent writing. I want the writers of this drama to be recognized as well.

I haven't been on Soompi in years--my old account doesn't even work lol but I had to come on because I have just finished watching IRY.

This has got to be one of the best dramas I've watched in years. I don't usually watch police procedurals and only checked it out because of curiosity of Jang Nara's latest role but this was all around great. The acting was wonderful, writing and editing was great. I had seen a few eps of Reply 1997 so knew a little of what to expect with the male lead but Park Bo Gum came out of nowhere for me and wow what a treat his performance was. Even though you know as you are watching that his character Min did such very bad things you can not help but sympathize with him. He got the lost little boy who only wants his brother's love down pat---and then a second later he's turning and giving a creepy stare. I can't believe that he wasn't nominated for his supporting role. Every scene between the brothers is gut wrenching because you know as much as you feel for them, there is no way to get past what Min has done.

It's such a shame to hear that the ratings were low but I suspect that is due to advertising it as a rom-com and though there are touches of that its really not what this show is about so they probably lost viewers who were expecting that. All I can say is that they missed out on something wonderful.

sorry for the long post, but can anyone who master in Korean to translate this?

This is about SIG's interview in Nylon magazine for this October issue. He's talking about IRY.

<너를 기억해>가 종영한지, 한 달 정도 됐네요.

이현이라는 캐릭터를 잡아가는 과정이 싶지 않았을거 같아요

맞아요 사건의 단서를 쫓아 퍼즐을 조합하고 연관성을 찾는 작업을 작품 내내 한거 같아요.

일단 작가님과 감독님은 이야기의 앞일을 알고 있는 상태지만 저는 좀 고민 됐어요.

과연 이야기를 전부 알고 연기할 것인가, 아니면 모른 채로 연기하면서 알아갈 것인가.

결국 제가 알고 연기하면 시청자가 식상하게 느낄 것 같아 미리 이야기를 묻지 않았어요

지극히 이성적인 캐릭터로서 감정을 표출하는 방식도 고민했나요?

많이 어려웠어요. 아마 전 세계에서 찾기 힘든 독특한 캐릭터가 아닐까요.

자기 아버지를 죽인 사람과 밥을 먹는데, 이성적으로 한치의 흐트러짐도 없잖아요.

조금이라도 분노를 담아 대사를 날린다면 제 속이라도 시원했을 텐데, 

한편으로 이현이라는 사람이 분노를 표출하는 순간 패배하는 게 아닌가도 싶었고, 

이준영이랑 일상적인 대화를 하는데도 '당신이 내 동생을 이렇게 기른 거야?'란 생각이 들면서 

'컷'소리가 나니까 갑자기 뒤통수에서 뜨거운게 확 올라오는 거예요.

정말 비범한 캐릭터였죠.

네. 그런데 전 현이가 너무 특이하게 받아들여지지 않으면 했어요. 

제가 볼땐, 이현과 이민 둘 다 잠재적 범죄성향을 가지고 있는 인물이에요. 

단지 현이는 자아가 발달할 때부터 아버지에게서 이성적인 콘트롤 방법을 배운 인물이고, 

민이는 그 방법을 배우기 전에 이준영이 데려간 거죠.

'사람의 성향은 자라는 환경에 따라 바뀐다.' 

저희 드라마의 핵심이 바로 그 부분에 있었던 것 같아요.

끝까지 모르고 있다 받아본 최종회 대본은 어땠어요?

15회까지 보인 이현은 철두철미한 사람이었잖아요. 

사건을 합법적으로 해결할수 없으면 중국에까지 수사를 요청할 정도 였으니까요.

그렇게 냉철한 이현이 범죄를 저지른 동생, 이준영, 차지안과의 관계를 

어떻게 풀어갈지 저도 궁금한 상태로 대본을 봤는데 열린결말이 펼쳐지더라고요.

마지막 회 대본은 처음 읽었을 때 보다 촬영하면서 더 마음에 들었어요.

열려 있다는 건 사람에게 생각할 여지를 남겨주는 거잖아요.

저 사람들이 앞으로도 재미난 일을 만들어 갈 거고, 

끝까지 협력해서 싸울 것 같다고 상상하니까 재밌기도 하고.

이 드라마를 통해서 난제를 풀 때의 쾌감도 느꼈겠네요.

지금까지 연기한 캐릭터 중 가장 어려운건 맞아요. 다른 캐릭터를 연기하면서 재미를 찾았다면,

이번에는 상대적으로 더 많은 어려움에 맞닥뜨린 것 같아요.

고비마다 숨이 가쁘고, 

스트레스를 받기도 했는데 한편으로는 어려운 문제를 해결했다는 생각에 기분이 좋아지더라고요.

변태적인 성향인가. 하하. 

뒷골이 울리고 눈앞이 깜깜하다가 한두 시간 지나서 캐릭터를 좀 더 알았다는 생각이 들면 

또 '이게 묘미구나' 하는 느낌인거죠.

어렵게 해낸 만큼 시청률이 따랐다면 더 좋았을 텐데요.

물론이죠. 모든 것은 사람의 공감을 얻고 관심을 받아야 더 즐거움이 따르잖아요.

그럼에도 조금이나마 위안이된 건 현장 분위기가 시청률의 타격을 입지 않았다는 거예요.

감독님의 노력이었던것 같아요.

모든 사람이 피곤하고 지쳐 있을 때도 감독님은 끝까지 웃으시면서 주변 사람을 챙기셨거든요.

Ce씨

저는 '너를 기억해'의 본방 사수 시청자 였어요. 덕분에 월요병이 없었어요. 

월요일은 '너를 기억해'가 하는 날이니까.(웃음) 

저는 입속에 염증이 생기고 머리카락이 빠질 정도로 힘들었어요.(웃음)

감히 '캐릭터에 미친 듯이 몰입했어요'라고 말할 수 있는 건 아니지만,

회를 거듭할수록 캐릭터에 대한 이해도가 점점 깊어져서 힘들더라고요.

겉으로는 냉철하지만 속으로는 끊임없이 자신을 의심하는 프로파일러 '이현'은 

너무나 매력적인 캐릭터였어요. 어떤 점이 서인국을 힘들게 했나요?

힘든 대신 카타르시스는 두 배로 컸어요. 이번 촬영을 하면서 신기한 경험을 했어요.

이준영, 이민과 셋이서 식탁 앞에 앉아 밥을 먹다 

'이젠 제집 드나들 듯 드나드는군요'라는 대사를 하는 신이 있는데,

사실 배우가 아닌 인간 서인국은 그런 자리를 이해 못 하거든요. 

어떻게 우리 아버지를 죽이고 동생과 이별하게 만든 사람과 같은 자리에 앉아서,

게다가 그 사람이 차려준 밥을 먹을 수 있겠어요.

하지만 이현은 이성적으로 일상적인 대화를 하죠. 

당장 자리에서 일어나 '왜 그랬어요?'라고 해도 모자랄 판에,

그 컷이 오케이가 나자마자 뭔가 뒷머리를 탁 치는 느낌이었어요. 

배우 서인국과 인간 서인국 사이를 왔다 갔다 하는 온도 차가 힘들었죠.

그동안 인간 서인국이 배워온 도덕과 예의범절에서 벗어나 살아야 했으니까요.

이준호가 살인마 이준영임을 알았음에도 아슬아슬한 관계를 유지하잖아요.

그런 스릴이 '너를 기억해'의 최대 흥미 포인트 였어요.

드라마뿐 아니라, 캐릭터 이현의 포인트도 그런 아슬아슬함이었어요.

그래서 항상 표정에서 의심과 재미있어 하는 두 가지 느낌을 섞어서 표현하려고 했어요.

어떤 범죄의 진실을 알았을 때, 

소름이 끼치면서 '그래! 단서를 잡았어!'란 느낌보다는 그런 일을 벌일 수밖에 없었던 

범인에 대해 궁금하다는 느낌으로 연기를 했거든요.

한 신, 한 신이 끝날 때마다 어질 어질했어요.

그 정도로 힘들었던 건, 아무래도 이현과 실제 본인과의 교집합이 없었기 때문인가 봐요.

어떤 캐릭터를 연기하든, 서인국과 캐릭터는 별개인 것 같아요.

캐릭터를 이해하고 연기하는 거죠.

이현의 경우에는 전혀 비슷한 점이 없어요.

저는 그렇게까지 똑똑하지도 못하고, 감정을 숨기지도 못해요.

무엇보다 자신이 괴물일지 아닐지에 대한 의심을 항상 하고 살아가는 인물이었기 때문에 불쌍하기도 했어요.

배우들은 작품이 끝나도 캐릭터에서 빠져나오기 어렵다고도 하더라고요.

연기를 하는 순간 이현이 됐다가, 

컷 하는 순간 이현이 아닌 서인국으로 돌아오는 것이 굉장히 자연스러운 일이라면

스트레스도 안 받고 머리도 안 빠졌겠죠(웃음)

이때까지 살아온 29년을 산 나로 돌아왔을 때 힘든 것들이 '후유증'이라 생각해요.

한편으로는 신기하기도 하기도 하고요. 

'나는 이현이야'라는 것보다 후유증이나 캐릭터의 습관이 남아 있는 정도에요.

이현처럼 모든 과정을 의심하고 비꼬아 생각하고, 

누가 봐도 그건 빨간색인데 '아니야, 이건 빨간색이지만 이 안에 뭔가 다른 색들이 섞여 있을 거야' 하고요.(웃음)

현장 분위기는 어땠어요? 극 자체는 긴장의 연속이었는데.

감독님이 어려운 작품을 많이 하신 분인데도 실제 성격은 굉장히 재밌으세요.

배우들과도 사이가 좋으셨고요.

나라 누나도 진지한 걸 안 좋아하는 성격이어서, 저랑 잘 맞았어요.

그리고 최원영 선배님이 정말 순수하고 재밌는 분이세요. 카메라가 돌면 막 눈에서 칼이 나올 것 같다가도

컷 소리가 나면 다시 재밌어져요. 다 좋았어요. 정말.

서인국은 상대 배우들과 케미가 좋기로 유명하죠. 

이번에는 동생 역을 맡은 박보검 배우와 잘 어울린다고 인터넷에서 반응이 좋더라고요.

그건 저 혼자만의 역할이 아닌 것 같아요. '케미'라는 뜻 자체가 화학 반응을 말하는 거잖아요.

즉, 상대방이 받아주지 않으면 불가능해요.

보검이가 동생인 게 밝혀지기 전 '정 변호사'일 때는 저에게 굉장히 냉정한데,

'내가 여기서 좀 더 매정하게 해줄까?'하고 사전에 정말 많은 대화를 나눴어요.

나중에 동생임을 밝혀졌을 때, 말 한마디 하지않아도 지켜보는 사람들은 다 알죠, 

그 둘이 얼마나 가슴이 아플지,

그동안 왜 그랬는지 표정만으로도 두 사람의 이야기가 설명이 돼요.

Ma끌

쉽지 않은 작품이었을것 같다. 작품을 잘 보내주었나?

솔직히 지금도 힘들다. 지금 힘든건 캐릭터로 인한 후유증이라기보다는 촬영하면서 생긴 습관때문이다.

3개월 넘게 밤샘 촬영을 하며 버티던 생활 패턴이 아직 남아 있어서 두세시간 자면 눈이 번쩍 떠진다.

요즘은 몸이 계속 힘든 상태다. 

이번에 연기한 이현이라는 캐릭터는 진짜 이상한 남자다. 

어릴 때 자식인 자신을 사이코패스로 여기는 아버지 때문에 정체성이 혼란스러웠던 때문인지

아버지를 죽인 사람에 대한 증오나 복수심을 키우는 대신 그가 아버지를 죽인 이유를 궁금해했다.

어떤 현상을 대하는 접근 방법이 나와 완전히 상반된 캐릭터였다.

한번은 자기 아버지를 죽이고 동생을 납치한 법인을 마주하고 식사를 하는 장면을 찍는데 

뒷골이 땅기고 혈압이 오르는 것 같은 느낌마저 들었다.

캐릭터에게 이질감을 느낀다는 건 캐릭터를 이해하는 것과는 별개의 문제인것 같다.

지금껏 내가 살아오며 생긴 내 윤리관과 좀처럼 맞지 않는 이현을 연기하는 순간에는 엄청 몰입했지만,

컷 사인이 떨어지면 온 몸의 기운이 빠져나가는 기분이었다.

그런데도 무사히 잘 마쳤다 16부를 이끌어오며 힘들 때면 어떻게 버텨냈나?

연기하는 순간에는 무척 신이 났다. 

'내가 언제 이런 캐릭터를 만나보겠나'하는 마음이었다

어떤 장면에서는 연기하면서 심장이 미친 듯이 뛰고 숨이 가쁠 정도로 감정이 격해지기도 했다

그런 순간이면 이상하게도 카타르시스가 느껴졌다 

그러다 그 장면을 끝내면 다시 캐리턱와 나 사이의 괴리감 때문에 힘들어졌다

힘든 순간을 잘 버텨낼 수 있었던 건 결국 연기할 때의 카타르시르 때문인 것 같다 

참 이상하지

입속이 늘 헐어있을 만큼 몹시 힘들었는데, 또 엄청 재미있었다.

@asmaraseo

Thanks for the welcome!

Forgot to praise the chap who acted as Lee Joon Ho too. He is scary man- both the young and old versions. Everyone is just good, period!

Been watching fan videos of Cha Ji An and Lee Hyeon to make up for my yearning :)

The videos are all super well-made but i haven't found one that captured every single small moment of skinship.

Speaking of the young version of Lee Joon Ho I just realized while scrolling through my Twitter, the young actor is a guy from EXO and I was like omg why does he seem so familiar??? he kinda looks like Lee Joon Ho young version & also that kid writer in That's Okay It's Love???

and it was! 

I haven't been on Soompi in years--my old account doesn't even work lol but I had to come on because I have just finished watching IRY.

This has got to be one of the best dramas I've watched in years. I don't usually watch police procedurals and only checked it out because of curiosity of Jang Nara's latest role but this was all around great. The acting was wonderful, writing and editing was great. I had seen a few eps of Reply 1997 so knew a little of what to expect with the male lead but Park Bo Gum came out of nowhere for me and wow what a treat his performance was. Even though you know as you are watching that his character Min did such very bad things you can not help but sympathize with him. He got the lost little boy who only wants his brother's love down pat---and then a second later he's turning and giving a creepy stare. I can't believe that he wasn't nominated for his supporting role. Every scene between the brothers is gut wrenching because you know as much as you feel for them, there is no way to get past what Min has done.

It's such a shame to hear that the ratings were low but I suspect that is due to advertising it as a rom-com and though there are touches of that its really not what this show is about so they probably lost viewers who were expecting that. All I can say is that they missed out on something wonderful.

I only came back on here after making this account & never being active because of IRY too omg ;-; It was so good. I wanna purchase the series or something aaaaaah I love Seo In Guk and Park Bo Gum 

Archived