[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BTS! Aish this drama! I'm getting bipolar. I'm switching from giddy fangirl to detective mode so quickly! Jang -Nara-Ssi and Seo In Guk-Ssi getting all conscious. Haha. They're being teased by the PDnims. Aigoo gwiyowo...

Do you have a translated version of it Chinggu? @ituaku

Good morning everyone. I hope you will have an awsome weekend, so that time is just flying by and it's already going to be Monday again. B)

Once again there are some good theories brought forward by all of you. Thanx for all your effort - you are grat bunch of pals. I would also like to thank @blnmom for translating the written preview for us.

@Lady_Fay

That's true, he has been helping them find the killer of these cases. It's also true, they all seem to be playing games with each other: LJY with Hyun and Min with Hyun. I wonder though if LJY wants to be caught or either wants the truth to come out (with help of Hyun coz he feels he would understand him) or  even that he just has this connection with Hyun; sees himself in Hyun that he can't help but play games with him. Also, I wonder does he have a family abroad? I don't remember there being pictures of them around the house....

@squstar9

Well the family is mentioned during the first meeting between the medical examiner and LH after LH saw the pics being lined up on a shelf (it's ep 4, around 15:30 into the episode - sorry for not being able to post a screenshot, forgot how to do it). But we don't know yet whether those pics and the family are real or not. I just assumed if it's real than there maybe a reason for why he should send them abroad but it could also be that he is just faking their existence for creating a more human image of himself.

I'm more curious about why there was a secret door in the house and why the door was so thick with no handle on either side of the door and they only way to open it is from pulling the lamp.

I find that interesting,too. Though, it could have been there already when they got the place. As far as I can recall they're new to the place. So, it's either the father had that made when they transferred to that house (to serve like some sort of panic room in case there's intruders in the house and they can hide there or if they got lucky enough to render the intruder unconscious then they can keep/lock the intruder there while waiting for the police to arrive) or it already pre-existed when they bought the place. I'm assuming they transferred there after the mother died (was murdered) so that the children won't be reminded too much of what happened...

@Misstwilightfan1416 @kdramafan43v3r

True that's interesting. Why should one desing a place like that? But I do assume it's a feature planned into the house right from the beginning if the layout plan that was posted here many pages ago is correct. So it should be a souvenir from the previous house.

And that makes me think - what if we are right with him having experienced being locked away as a child and if the shocking relevation the written preview mentions about LY's past is about him being the one being kept hidden within this cellar. I always had the feeling that he knew the design of the house to well during his supposed first time visit to it. And the secret door-handle could not have been opened by Min as he was to small so the only one left would have been LY. What if LY/medical examiner did not just move into the neighborhood because of LH but because it's actually an important part of his past that maybe influenced who he turned into later on. What if that's the place his first murder did take place if he ever did murder (which we haven't seen yet). If he was hidden in that cellar he may have had a rage fit after being able to leave it and may have gone after the one putting him into it. Maybe that's how everything started...

So this could be another analogy he has in common with LH who is also still living at this place because he cannot let go of his past. It makes me think of the conversation the team had at the end ef episode 5 when discussing the son who kept living at the place his family was murdered. Team leader Kang was mentioning "it is living among the dead" and JA thought this is also a true description for LH. But if the pathologist really is LY it's maybe true for him as well just on a different level as he actually made living among the death his job (and through his creepy statements from time to time we can sense his love/passion for that).

Other thoughts:

• I surprised all these characters are in one space, and no one recognizes one another. (Hyun, ya I get coz he lost his memories. I speaking about Police Planning lady and also Team Leader's Dad)
  • If we are right about Det. Eun-bok being the son of the other guard. How much you wanna bet he knows something. Esp. from when that cop died. Remember how Cop (who died) left smthing behind.
  • Someone else seems to be involved in this whole thing besides LJY. LJY seemed so young to just have become a serial killer. So I'm looking forward to knowing what pushed him if he did kill people or what made him believe he is a monster.
  • I thinking now LJY creepiness younger, is kinda reflected in Pathologist's creepiness (but it seems dimmer). Makes me think he's LJY more and more. 
  • If LJY is the pathologist, having that profession, does that not ease his need to kill? Coz he's involved in figuring out the killer... I mean I heard from someone that not all psychopaths are killers. Some fit in society with regular lives and jobs. And most that professions are like CEOs, or work in Wall Street.

Anywho, should stop now. Otherwise I fear I may go on and on, and be repetitive. I'm really enjoying this forum!

@squstar9

Sorry for cutting your post. But I would like to share my point of view with the last point you mentioned. What if working as a pathologist actually really eased his need to kill. He mentioned about this 'ninth symphony course' that LH understood as an allegory for there's hopefully just nine murders from the murderer. So what if LY had his nine murders in the past (if he ever killed) and the chance of being educated and working as a medical examiner helped to ease his urge to kill and was instead replaced with enjoying to judge the work of other psychos through his job/position.

So he may came up with this picture of nine being the max a killer should have and that's what he wanted to let Min know during the dinner conversation as well as he figured or knew that Min did have nine under his bealt as well already (assuming he did kill the last nine to get his brothers attention wehnever he quickly visited Korea). Cause if the story the prosecutor told the lawyers in one of the earlier episodes is true than Min may have killed someone at a younger age already athough is was ruled an accident at this time. This could have been the starting point for Min as he realized that he could get away with murder, too, cause he was to smart for being figured by others (just as his mentor (?) LY). And the atmoshpere between Min and LY gives me the feeling that they may not be on the same wavelength any longer. Cause Min replied that there could be more than nine murders, presumably because his brother has not yet remembered him and this game of being found through his murders is not finished yet from his perspective.

Okay, enough for now otherwise I'm never going to stop. Have a great Suturday and see you all later.

That bts stills of the kiss  makes my heart flips! Geez!  Giddy giddy giddy me! :wub::D Jang Nara  and Seo In Guk looks good  together! No one will notice the 6years gap.. @ituaku thank you for sharing! 

Soonest I  hope the video preview comes out! 

Happy  Weekend  everyone :) 

it's been a long time i visited soompi, and it's been a long time i'm sooo hooked up with a drama and the couple :)))

come out finally to express my love for this drama and my gratefulness to all people in this thread who have done awesome job analyse and observe every detail in this drama that filling me when i'm longing for new eps every week hehehe

the recent BTS makes me relly giddy, especially the part when the director teased them, said like (if i'm not mistaken), SIG had to stay still instead he's like kiss her back and SIG said that's reflex, or when director said they intentionally made that take an NG, or when SIG said to JNR in the end, that this time JNR who do the effort,next time it will be him teehee

I went to watch ep 2 again because something disturbed me. The thought that if Prof Lee did not die that night, little Hyun would be a victim of child abuse. Imagine, being locked up by your father, shut from the world as if you have never existed. No going out to play with Min, no more school, no running in the garden, no childhood, no life. If he survives, he will grow up to be a mentally disturbed person. For that, I think Prof Lee was a psychopath.

I think LJY saw himself in Hyun. He probably was just a child prodigy of sorts, too precocious for his own good. Do you think his parents or a guardian could have abused him or locked him up the same way Prof Lee did to little Hyun? Could LJY go to Prof Lee's house to look for Hyun and not to kill Prof Lee? He didn't have a motive to kill Prof Lee, did he? And after all, Prof Lee was the first one to grab a knife and surprisingly both were quite well matched in the fight before they went crashing onto the table. Did LJY stab Prof Lee or Prof Lee got accidentally stabbed by the knife in the fall? LJY was nonetheless mentally unsound because no one would smile at a little boy whose father laid dead in a pool of blood. Maybe in LJY's mind, all he thought was that he freed little Hyun. 

I still can't fathom why LJY left without little Hyun and decided to lock Min in the car as he drove away. The look he gave Min after the initial smile wasn't a friendly one. And somehow Min seemed to think that Hyun must have told LJY something bad that he did and "handed" him to LJY as sort of punishment. 

I am going in circles again, am I? 

The moral is that no one is born a monster, There's a monster inside every one of us, depends on which we feed, the good or bad. So LJY wasn't born a psycho, he was just very misunderstood and maligned. He was called a monster and so he became one. I think he might not be guilty of the crimes and were framed by Prosecutor Shin. There's a bigger story out there. Min is also not born a monster but due to unfortunate events, he developed mental disorder and becomes psychologically unbalanced. 

do u thing Min's love for Hyun is somewhat of brother's complex and maybe just maybe LJY wants to get rid of those complex which he has seen in Min. And I so love your theory of how bad Hyun's dad is and the reason behind LJY's attack on the Dad. 

I am not sure if we can call Min's love a brother's complex. 

A lot of what I am thinking now is based on the assumption that the writer wants to send out a message that monsters are not born but made. With regards to Min as a child, he hardly grew up in a "normal" environment. First, his mother died under seemingly ghastly circumstances. Second, his mother figure is his hyung who was barely older than he was. Third, his father neglected him(so it seemed). Forth, his hyung was taken away from him and locked up. Finally, he got abducted by LJY and goodness knows what happened thereafter. He still loves his brother but that love is manifesting itself in twisted ways. I don't know what LJY wanted with Min. Did Hyun tell LJY of Min's strange behavior and LJY got morbidly interested? In any case, I don't think he wanted to rid Min of any bad complex.  

Hi, @mrdimples,  I'm really enjoying reading your comments, I find this drama another great gem so far the mystery and the twist and turns that we finding out just keeps you wanting more, In regards to Min and his love for his brother it's still there but he's very upset that LH never looked for him by now you would think that Min could sense some foul play by the adults but not by his brother, Now if LH was the only one that could control Min at that time then planning sergeant is just as guilty for Min turning out the way he is (I think she choose to keep LH because he was supposed to be the smart one) just as well as team leader dad.. These two are not innocent in what happen back then how these two boy will come to terms of they past is a must see for me LH is stuck in denial but he do have a clue to whom his brother is.. It's kind of hard on him to be the responsible one of the family and  still wanted to carry on that job as being that person for his brother but the people he trusted lied to him..  It's going to be hard for him to convince Min that he didn't abandon him, I really feel for JA getting caught in the middle of Min twisted thoughts, because he will feel if he wasn't good enough to be apart of his brothers life so should no one..               

@kimnabong I dont have :(. Since i could not do any editing on my prev post (dont know why :sweatingbullets:)  i just add the original link here

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=1943401&memberNo=16753006

I researched a few lines and caught some on twitter!

During the take when Jang Nara was already supposed to kiss and she did not.
The Director screamed "WHY NOT?"
Jang Nara: "Calm down. Calm down." 
:D

And then, the most important of all, toward the end of the video, In Guk said:
""Today Noona was putting in a lot of effort, but next time I will""  :w00t:

it's been a long time i visited soompi, and it's been a long time i'm sooo hooked up with a drama and the couple :)))

come out finally to express my love for this drama and my gratefulness to all people in this thread who have done awesome job analyse and observe every detail in this drama that filling me when i'm longing for new eps every week hehehe

the recent BTS makes me relly giddy, especially the part when the director teased them, said like (if i'm not mistaken), SIG had to stay still instead he's like kiss her back and SIG said that's reflex, or when director said they intentionally made that take an NG, or when SIG said to JNR in the end, that this time JNR who do the effort,next time it will be him teehee

Hahaha... Intentional NGs totally cracked me up. SIG's face there was daebak.  He kept repeating "reflex" "reflex" "Reflex"... That scene must have been so difficult to shoot.

Guest wizengamot

i have a question : WHO IS DIRECTOR AHN?

i was replaying the previous episodes to help me cope up on waiting for Monday haha, and during episode 7 where Min was talking to someone on the phone before "coincindentally meeting  Ji An" in the supermarket, Min addressed the person he was talking to as Director Ahn.. In the DB recaps, it was said that Min was talking to Seung Hoon, but Seung Hoon's name is Yang Seung Seung Hoon right? so I'm kinda confused who orders the killing of Ji An as per Min's phone call...

Guest dramacf

i have a question : WHO IS DIRECTOR AHN?

i was replaying the previous episodes to help me cope up on waiting for Monday haha, and during episode 7 where Min was talking to someone on the phone before "coincindentally meeting  Ji An" in the supermarket, Min addressed the person he was talking to as Director Ahn.. In the DB recaps, it was said that Min was talking to Seung Hoon, but Seung Hoon's name is Yang Seung Seung Hoon right? so I'm kinda confused who orders the killing of Ji An as per Min's phone call...

That's why I think that the ME (JH) will die at some point coz they will introduce the guy behind it all (last 2 episodes maybe?)...probably a special extended came role (similar to DO's) ... I'm thinking they'll make the reveal about the ME being LJY and at the same moment killing his character so there will be the shock factor then segue to a cliffy about a guy on the phone talking to someone...

Good morning everyone. I hope you will have an awsome weekend, so that time is just flying by and it's already going to be Monday again. B)

Once again there are some good theories brought forward by all of you. Thanx for all your effort - you are grat bunch of pals. I would also like to thank @blnmom for translating the written preview for us.

@Lady_Fay

That's true, he has been helping them find the killer of these cases. It's also true, they all seem to be playing games with each other: LJY with Hyun and Min with Hyun. I wonder though if LJY wants to be caught or either wants the truth to come out (with help of Hyun coz he feels he would understand him) or  even that he just has this connection with Hyun; sees himself in Hyun that he can't help but play games with him. Also, I wonder does he have a family abroad? I don't remember there being pictures of them around the house....

@squstar9

Well the family is mentioned during the first meeting between the medical examiner and LH after LH saw the pics being lined up on a shelf (it's ep 4, around 15:30 into the episode - sorry for not being able to post a screenshot, forgot how to do it). But we don't know yet whether those pics and the family are real or not. I just assumed if it's real than there maybe a reason for why he should send them abroad but it could also be that he is just faking their existence for creating a more human image of himself.

I'm more curious about why there was a secret door in the house and why the door was so thick with no handle on either side of the door and they only way to open it is from pulling the lamp.

I find that interesting,too. Though, it could have been there already when they got the place. As far as I can recall they're new to the place. So, it's either the father had that made when they transferred to that house (to serve like some sort of panic room in case there's intruders in the house and they can hide there or if they got lucky enough to render the intruder unconscious then they can keep/lock the intruder there while waiting for the police to arrive) or it already pre-existed when they bought the place. I'm assuming they transferred there after the mother died (was murdered) so that the children won't be reminded too much of what happened...

@Misstwilightfan1416 @kdramafan43v3r

True that's interesting. Why should one desing a place like that? But I do assume it's a feature planned into the house right from the beginning if the layout plan that was posted here many pages ago is correct. So it should be a souvenir from the previous house.

And that makes me think - what if we are right with him having experienced being locked away as a child and if the shocking relevation the written preview mentions about LY's past is about him being the one being kept hidden within this cellar. I always had the feeling that he knew the design of the house to well during his supposed first time visit to it. And the secret door-handle could not have been opened by Min as he was to small so the only one left would have been LY. What if LY/medical examiner did not just move into the neighborhood because of LH but because it's actually an important part of his past that maybe influenced who he turned into later on. What if that's the place his first murder did take place if he ever did murder (which we haven't seen yet). If he was hidden in that cellar he may have had a rage fit after being able to leave it and may have gone after the one putting him into it. Maybe that's how everything started...

So this could be another analogy he has in common with LH who is also still living at this place because he cannot let go of his past. It makes me think of the conversation the team had at the end ef episode 5 when discussing the son who kept living at the place his family was murdered. Team leader Kang was mentioning "it is living among the dead" and JA thought this is also a true description for LH. But if the pathologist really is LY it's maybe true for him as well just on a different level as he actually made living among the death his job (and through his creepy statements from time to time we can sense his love/passion for that).

Other thoughts:

• I surprised all these characters are in one space, and no one recognizes one another. (Hyun, ya I get coz he lost his memories. I speaking about Police Planning lady and also Team Leader's Dad)
  • If we are right about Det. Eun-bok being the son of the other guard. How much you wanna bet he knows something. Esp. from when that cop died. Remember how Cop (who died) left smthing behind.
  • Someone else seems to be involved in this whole thing besides LJY. LJY seemed so young to just have become a serial killer. So I'm looking forward to knowing what pushed him if he did kill people or what made him believe he is a monster.
  • I thinking now LJY creepiness younger, is kinda reflected in Pathologist's creepiness (but it seems dimmer). Makes me think he's LJY more and more. 
  • If LJY is the pathologist, having that profession, does that not ease his need to kill? Coz he's involved in figuring out the killer... I mean I heard from someone that not all psychopaths are killers. Some fit in society with regular lives and jobs. And most that professions are like CEOs, or work in Wall Street.

Anywho, should stop now. Otherwise I fear I may go on and on, and be repetitive. I'm really enjoying this forum!

@squstar9

Sorry for cutting your post. But I would like to share my point of view with the last point you mentioned. What if working as a pathologist actually really eased his need to kill. He mentioned about this 'ninth symphony course' that LH understood as an allegory for there's hopefully just nine murders from the murderer. So what if LY had his nine murders in the past (if he ever killed) and the chance of being educated and working as a medical examiner helped to ease his urge to kill and was instead replaced with enjoying to judge the work of other psychos through his job/position.

So he may came up with this picture of nine being the max a killer should have and that's what he wanted to let Min know during the dinner conversation as well as he figured or knew that Min did have nine under his bealt as well already (assuming he did kill the last nine to get his brothers attention wehnever he quickly visited Korea). Cause if the story the prosecutor told the lawyers in one of the earlier episodes is true than Min may have killed someone at a younger age already athough is was ruled an accident at this time. This could have been the starting point for Min as he realized that he could get away with murder, too, cause he was to smart for being figured by others (just as his mentor (?) LY). And the atmoshpere between Min and LY gives me the feeling that they may not be on the same wavelength any longer. Cause Min replied that there could be more than nine murders, presumably because his brother has not yet remembered him and this game of being found through his murders is not finished yet from his perspective.

Okay, enough for now otherwise I'm never going to stop. Have a great Suturday and see you all later.

Your mention of Nine reminds me of this picture. has anyone commented on the possible significance of the number on the shirt? I asked previously because I feel that the artist, Min or Hyun must have drawn this as seen or it was some significant date, vehicle number etc. 

IRY01-00121_zpsdk7hzuvw.jpg

screenshot from Dramabeans

I went to take my own screenshots...I haven't been in this forum since day 1 so if this was already discussed, please ignore. 

screenshot_93_zpsvzytv862.jpg

I assume Little Hyun is the boy in blue shirt and little Min in yellow. Someone. an adult tried to strangle Hyun. Note the long sleeve pink pullover. Hmmm....can it be that their mother was mad? She tried to strangle Hyun in her crazy state of mind. I always wonder why Dad spoke so little of mom and neither did the kids seem to have any memory of her. Hyun lost his memory but how about Min? Was it because she died tragically? Or there's something more sinister? And how did she die in the end? 

screenshot_94_zpstw9w2skp.jpg

is this about Min's split personalities? See the contrasting sad and happy faces/heads. And what's that other face doing there on the ground? is that Dad? There seems to be a shadow of a beard, so I assume it's an adult. Interesting thing about the bird. Is it evil? A symbol of something or someone? It looks like it has stepped into the boy's body and is plucking one of the dual eyes. 

and the boy killed the bird? 

screenshot_96_zpswa5lfcmi.jpg

this sounds crazy but could it be that Mom was crazy and tried to kill Hyun and Min killed Mom to save Hyun. Hyun then lost his memory. Dad thought it was an accident. Remember the prosecutor's story about a child who was acquitted of murder but he actually intended to kill? 

Oh I realized all victims are female except Prosecutor Shin, Dad and the 2 guards. Those got in the way? Murderer has something against women? Oh and LJY claimed to be abused by his mom. 

Maybe there's an club of psychopaths who hates women because they were either abused by their moms, some mother figure or rejected by gf or sexual disorder etc? 

There are more scenes of this sketchbook in another ep, but now, I can't remember, can anyone tell me which ep? 

the idea of it as a panic room can provide an explanation to why Min looked relatively prepared when LJY came to their house the night their father died. It could be that after their mother was murdered, their father had made sure the boys would know what to do in case of another emergency.

Guest aoikarin

@aoikarin, wow, great post. Did you look that up just for us, or did you already know that stuff? I agree that both nature and nurture play a role.

I found the article accidentally when I google the characteristic of Psychopath.. I'm interested in the topic,since I have two young children with different characters. Tthat's why i really want to know how to determine one as a psychopath. Because, it's in the gene.. they can born with it.

@aoikarin This made me check the episode twice..

Wonder what Hyeon's reaction will be...

If the writer is using James Fallon as the reference of this drama.. I think I know what will happen to Hyeon.

He can love (in this case Ji An), can have family and leave normally like other people

Hyeon will end up just like Fallon

"It’s just the day-to-day decision to not be an richard simmons."

James Fallon :I did make an effort to change my behavior during this process, and I’ve kept up with that. I decided to start doing all the things people think are “the right things to do.” I go to the weddings, the funerals, I think about people’s feelings — all the stuff I don’t get a kick out of, I try to do now. It’s just the day-to-day decision to not be an richard simmons, to not lie to get out of something so that I can go down to the bar. And I don’t do it because I’m nice, I do it because of my pride: I want to know if I can pull it off. Trust me, there’s no magic to it. As I’m becoming a nicer guy, I’m also getting fatter. I can only control so many impulses at once.

I went to take my own screenshots...I haven't been in this forum since day 1 so if this was already discussed, please ignore. 

I assume Little Hyun is the boy in blue shirt and little Min in yellow. Someone. an adult tried to strangle Hyun. Note the long sleeve pink pullover. Hmmm....can it be that their mother was mad? She tried to strangle Hyun in her crazy state of mind. I always wonder why Dad spoke so little of mom and neither did the kids seem to have any memory of her. Hyun lost his memory but how about Min? Was it because she died tragically? Or there's something more sinister? And how did she die in the end? 

is this about Min's split personalities? See the contrasting sad and happy faces/heads. And what's that other face doing there on the ground? is that Dad? There seems to be a shadow of a beard, so I assume it's an adult. Interesting thing about the bird. Is it evil? A symbol of something or someone? It looks like it has stepped into the boy's body and is plucking one of the dual eyes. 

and the boy killed the bird? 

this sounds crazy but could it be that Mom was crazy and tried to kill Hyun and Min killed Mom to save Hyun. Hyun then lost his memory. Dad thought it was an accident. Remember the prosecutor's story about a child who was acquitted of murder but he actually intended to kill? 

Oh I realized all victims are female except Prosecutor Shin, Dad and the 2 guards. Those got in the way? Murderer has something against women? Oh and LJY claimed to be abused by his mom

There are more scenes of this sketchbook in another ep, but now, I can't remember, can anyone tell me which ep? 

that's highly possible. Considering that psychopathy is widely considered as genetic, as are most diseases whether mental or physical, if either of the brothers are a psycho then they've got to have inherited it from somewhere. Also, it could explain why the father was quick to assume that Hyun is a monser  before further verifying it. If Hyun was the immediate victim, then it's logical to assume that he became vengeful and would want to release agression.

But, since we've been given Min's obsessive possession over his brother then we can deduce that perhaps Hyun never killed. Plus, with Jian, we've seen that Hyun is not a monster at all. HOWEVER, we've got LJY mixed in the plot who probably wants to prove a point that he's been framed, thus manipulating everything to explain how another can be framed so easily. It's a social experiment for him. Hence, all the dead bodies sum up to an elaborate plan to frame Hyun altogether.( And then, as the ultimate cap of the framing, they're probably going set a trap for Hyun using Jian as bait. Or jian could be the only person to redeem Hyun. The only key to the truth. ) 

*enclosed in parentheses are only suppositions 

Chinggu, I think you may have cracked the code. I'm sorry if i simply reiterated a lot of it, I was trying to wrap my head around it as a whole. 

Thence, what's LJY's backstory? He must have been framed by Prosecutor Shin who was a psycho himself. EunBok could be in that mix too. I read on DB that the lawyer and Min could have switched identities. Eunbok assumed Min's history and vice versa. 

Further to my earlier post, I realized a few more points

1) The purple flowers in the flashback to Mom was placed in a vase. Did Mom like purple flowers? 

2) Both Mom and Min in the flashback were smiling and happy. Now I am wondering if those were happy memories or was one of them bonkers? 

3) The one who shouted "Run Away" when blood splatted onto the flowers was Mom. Hmmm....does that mean Mom was a victim? Was Mom asking Min or Hyun to run away? Who killed Mom? One of the boys or outsider? If Mom is not mad, then Min or Hyun is. 

4) Prosecutor Shin was about to tell Hyun about Mom before Hyun got whacked in the head and himself got killed later. Is it coincidental or Min does not want Hyun to remember what happened to Mom? 

@kimnabong  I read about the Eun Bok and Min switching identity but I am not sure. Maybe Eun Bok is a red herring 

Archived