[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mission has ended.

giphy.gif

It's time to go to bed Hopefully our OTP will update nice things tomorrow!

Tomorrow is friday! Hanging there a bit more! I'm really tired :( It's time to sleeeeeeep!

This weekend my brother is going to visit me, but i will try to be online as much i can hehe

Byeeee guys! Good night, or good morning!

giphy.gif

Annyeong Solim Family :)

Hope everyone is doing well (or at least still holding on despite all the challenges in our lives).

I am so sorry for being a bad & very lazy shipper and Solim family member here. When Lulu is low, real-life problem is high, zero things to translate --> my Solim energy becomes zero :( But belief is still high so I'll just hold on together with all of you.

Thank you very kamsa esp. to @magicmione @casshinkii @beeboop @Amani31 for all the updates, cool screenshots, awesome paintings and throwbacks. You all are 갑(甲/gab)- A class *double thumbs up*

Re: Jaelm's Plan A ------ with his own words tumblr_nprc73BLJR1rwog7ro8_250.gif 

---- let Sso gives u a hug  tumblr_npxi6bNyee1rwog7ro1_500.gif

p/s: wow he got more than 1000 comments for his Plan A update...only Solim's selca rivals that....(I don't wanna talk about Solim selca coz I know it won't come anymore)

Re: Sso MIA as usual ------- yah,,,, I get more update from Leon than you these days :tongue: What a challenge to be her fans kekeke..such a mildang queen

But again, with his own words tumblr_nprc73BLJR1rwog7ro6_250.gif ----- gotta keep that in my mind :wink: 

I will be embarking in my own self-healing journey pretty soon. Hiatus is very much expected. But you all are always in my mind :wub:

Last note----- I REALLY MISS SOLIM TOGETHER :dissapointed_relieved:

25 minutes ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Re: Jaelm's Plan A ------ with his own words tumblr_nprc73BLJR1rwog7ro8_250.gif 

But again, with his own words tumblr_nprc73BLJR1rwog7ro6_250.gif ----- gotta keep that in my mind :wink: 

I will be embarking in my own self-healing journey pretty soon. Hiatus is very much expected. But you all are always in my mind :wub:

Last note----- I REALLY MISS SOLIM TOGETHER :dissapointed_relieved:

HAHAHA that's clever!

Healing is very important, but don't take too long of a hiatus. We will miss you very much! Come back to play soon! :heart::heart:

2 hours ago, casshinkii said:

HAHAHA that's clever!

Healing is very important, but don't take too long of a hiatus. We will miss you very much! Come back to play soon! :heart::heart:

It was not originally my idea ^_^

Suddenly I am Solim-inspired for a while :lol:

#When_I_See_Solim_in_Everything ---- Quote Series

Solim: WGM no-no
Solim: OGS go-go
Solim: NOW hmmmm....already a habit??      Let uri Sso answers it :tongue:   giphy.gif

Let Solim's hands do the talking :wink:  (esp. Sso's since she's verbally less expressive)

tumblr_ne5aaoCzLf1u2tqwbo1_400.gif

tumblr_ngja55DrwJ1u0ayavo3_500.gif

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

You all are 갑(甲/gab)- A class *double thumbs up*

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, casshinkii said:

Sorry for the gif heavy posts. Hope it didn't slow down your browser ^_^

I NEVER think of that hahahaha

Sorry everyone if i caused that, but i think i don't care since it's solim!

You can throw me potatoes later

giphy.gif

Archived