[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Such a long time I didnt check in this thread..they should know how unforgettable we are about solim couple. When is it I can watch them together again in a program.:( 

I missed the cheesy Jaelim and the cool Soeun.

ZHJ2p.gif

Hi octopuspink_ octopusblue  I am called unnie Rosey here. This is the first time I see you in this thread,  I'm become a member in this Solim colony only in part 2 but I'm glad to meet you.

Hello chingu~

Glad to know you too, unnie Rosey actually I hve been part of this colony since solim's 1st thread, but after a while, when Solim's part ended Im no longer lurking here plus, I am busy with my studies until now in my 5th years. 

I cant really forget about Solim. They are such a beautiful couple which full of happiness.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@neil2804.....I'm surrendered...hahahaha..can't predict but i think in 2 years..they will be tie the not....:-))))

@peace79

Me Too ????!!! Daebak hhahahhaa... so So Eun with our Jae Rim, but for me its hard to predict, since i have too many man hhahahhaha.....

Ottokeeeee kkkkk

@innasalvatore

Kamsahamnida ...why you are so creative....i'm jealous...You should start your own fanfics...hahahahaha...I'm waiting for your next storyline....

@neil2804.....I'm surrendered...hahahaha..can't predict but i think in 2 years..they will be tie the not....:-)))) & you too...kikikikiki

@peace79

You're welcome with a teddy bear hug, hahahahaha..

Don't be jealous on me unless you see me hug Eric oppa in middle of the night at one of Gangnam club, hahahahaha... then I'm welcoming you for being jealous, hahahahaha...

I don't write fanfics since I'm a lazy duck, hahahaha... Even read a lot article can make me fall sleep, hahahaha... But I will continue the story-lines for SoLim couple next drama. Although later some of Honeybees here might kick my butts for being pervy and nonsense, hahahahaha... I'm still doing it, hahahahaha...

The prediction for SoLim couple? They will be in relationship within 5 years, hahahahaha....

@peace79

Don't be jealous on me unless you see me hug Eric oppa in middle of the night at one of Gangnam club, hahahahaha... then I'm welcoming you for being jealous, hahahahaha...

I don't write fanfics since I'm a lazy duck, hahahaha... Even read a lot article can make me fall sleep, hahahaha... But I will continue the story-lines for SoLim couple next drama. Although later some of Honeybees here might kick my butts for being pervy and nonsense, hahahahaha... I'm still doing it, hahahahaha...

The prediction for SoLim couple? They will be in relationship within 5 years, hahahahaha....

@innasalvatore

its weird i am imagine you and Eric Mun shake the club with sexy dance hahahha, and Seungri from Bigbang waching from a far and think "Who are they who steal my light" omooo now i'm dizzy hhahahhaha

aniyaaaaa 5 years is too long, i will "Kering" for too much waiting hhahahha

*Kering is Dry hahahhaha whatever, i don't know how to describe it kkkkk....

@peace79

@innasalvatore

its weird i am imagine you and Eric Mun shake the club with sexy dance hahahha, and Seungri from Bigbang waching from a far and think "Who are they who steal my light" omooo now i'm dizzy hhahahhaha

@Niel2804

Why? Why? Why? Is it a weird if me and oppa are clubbing? Hm, maybe we should go "Family Outing" and cook Kimchi Jjigae? Andwaeeee~ I'm so lousy in cooking and I hate cleaning, hahahahahaha...

Oh, you don't like my prediction that SoLim couple will settle down within 5 years? Okay, since you're adorable person then I will give you a discount. I will predict them will be "ALL OUT" within 2 years, hahahahahaha.... Cool?

kering=dehydration

@peace79

@innasalvatore

hahahaha..neil add 'kontang'.....'kering kontang'...hahaha..dangerous..kikikii

Capt,too long to wait ........,.....kuikuikikikik....me turn to nanny & turn back to baby booo..Andwae.., 

@peace79

@innasalvatore

Capt,too long to wait ........,.....kuikuikikikik....me turn to nanny & turn back to baby booo..Andwae.., 

@peace79

Kering kontang??? HAHAHAHAHA...

OMO!!! You ALSO don't like my prediction that SoLim couple will settle down within 5 years? But... But... I already give discount to Coconut tree, thou... From 5 years to 2 years, hahahahaha...

Or,

maybe I should give final prediction..

NEXT YEAR, they will publish their relationship, hahahahaha...

@Niel2804

Why? Why? Why? Is it a weird if me and oppa are clubbing? Hm, maybe we should go "Family Outing" and cook Kimchi Jjigae? Andwaeeee~ I'm so lousy in cooking and I hate cleaning, hahahahahaha...

Oh, you don't like my prediction that SoLim couple will settle down within 5 years? Okay, since you're adorable person then I will give you a discount. I will predict them will be "ALL OUT" within 2 years, hahahahahaha.... Cool?

kering=dehydration

@innasalvatore

HAHAHAHA its weird, in my imagination you as Park Shin Hye clubbing with Eric Mun

Park Shin Hye as you will do this kind of sexy dance like this

tumblr_mu9jdepcrI1qdcel5o4_250.gif

and this is Eric Mun :

tumblr_m7s2883Mhh1rtym32.gif

and Seungri sulky because you and Eric Mun steal his stage

tumblr_n76q7ozzRt1sh1i6eo1_500.gif

muahahhahahha, hisangeeeee.....

Two Years is COOL

butttttt.... i saw your latest update about to cut it down again to Next Year ???? YEAHHHH FANTASTIC BABY....

i am waiting for Solim baby, hahahhahaha 2016 is about 3 month again hhahahhahaha

@peace79

Muahahahhaha i know what you mean kkkkkkk

I am agree for next year.....

My-Big-Fat-Greek-Wedding-Get-Married-Mak

all Gif CTO

“Solim First Time Ever” series

70. Marrying again

One of the brothers-in-law asked who would Solim want to marry if they are to do WGM again.

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8p1c4zj31hc0u0dn9.jpg

Soeun: “I want to do it with the...”

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8qiz3nj31hc0u0wjs.jpg

“Most famous singer at that time.”

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8rlkc0j31hc0u0aet.jpg

Soeun said in BRI: “Of course it would be best with nampyeon.  But it seemed too obvious if I say so.”

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8sk1thj31hc0u0gpf.jpg

Jaerim said in BRI: “I would like to do it with the most famous actress at that time..”

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8td6w6j31hc0u0422.jpg

“And I do hope that she is Soeun.”

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005RnbUwgw1ewie8ugtqpj31hc0u0td5.jpg

Haha, we do know that you two want each other again and again!

@innasalvatore

HAHAHAHA its weird, in my imagination you as Park Shin Hye clubbing with Eric Mun

Park Shin Hye as you will do this kind of sexy dance like this

and this is Eric Mun :

and Seungri sulky because you and Eric Mun steal his stage

muahahhahahha, hisangeeeee.....

Two Years is COOL

butttttt.... i saw your latest update about to cut it down again to Next Year ???? YEAHHHH FANTASTIC BABY....

i am waiting for Solim baby, hahahhahaha 2016 is about 3 month again hhahahhahaha

@Niel2804

My reactions:

Oppa's reactions:

tumblr_n40kapp5831tvrb65o3_250.gif

SoLim couple reactions:

tumblr_nlq1a3x1Y31u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Hello Honeybees

Since I am a bit productive today, I am sharing a lump sum post of the translations for Sso's articles that came out today (as shared earlier by @innasalvatore)

p/s: I put the translations of full article under to spoiler

ARTICLE 1

엑소 시우민, 김소은과 웹드라마 연상연하 커플 '도전에 반하다'
EXO Xiumin, with KSE web drama senior-junior couple 'Falling for Dojeon'

엑소 시우민이 김소은과 웹드라마 촬영에 돌입했다.
EXO Xiumin has started shooting the web drama with KSE.

시우민 김소은은 6일 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다' 대본사진을 공개했다. 시우민 김소은은 지난 달 첫 대본리딩에 참석했다. 김소은은 시우민과 찍은 SNS에 공개했다.
Xiumin and KSE's script-reading pictures for web drama 'Falling for Dojeon' were published on the 6th. Xiumin and KSE participated in the first script-reading session last month. KSE took a photo with Xiumin (and) posted in her SNS.

시우민 김소은은 환상의 연상연하 케미를 발산했다. 시우민은 90년생, 김소은은 89년생이다. 두 사람은 선남선녀 비주얼로 '도전에 반하다'의 기대감을 높였다.
Xiumin-KSE gave out the illusion of senior-junior chemistry. Xiumin is 90-liner, KSE is 89-loner. These two, with their 'good men & women' visuals, have raised the expectation (for the web drama).

시우민 김소은은 '도전에 반하다'에서 나도전과 반하나 역할을 맡았다. 시우민은 삐에로 아르바이트를 하던 중 우연히 김소은을 만나 해프닝에 휘말린다.
Xiumin-KSE play as Na Do-jeon and Ban Ha-na in 'Falling for Dojeon'. While Xiumin is doing a part-time job as Pierrot, unexpectedly he meets KSE and get involved in the happening (situation).

엑소 시우민은 유승호와 출연한 영화 '김선달'에 이어 두 번째 작품 만에 주연을 맡았다. 엑소 도경수(디오)에 이어 명품 연기돌이 될 지 귀추가 주목된다.
(Related to Xiumin & EXO)

엑소는 시우민(김민석) 외에 찬열(박찬열), 백현(변백현), 수호(김준면), 레이(장이씽)까지 많은 멤버들이 연기에 도전하고 있다.
(Related to Xiumin & EXO)

(Source: Beauty Hankook ; Translation by ME)

ARTICLE 2

LOL @'CEO of food truck'

‘도전에 반하다’ 엑소 시우민 웹드라마, 김소은과 훈훈 비주얼 "지금 촬영중"
'Falling for Dojeon' EXO Xiumin web drama, with KSE warm visual "now we are shooting"

'도전에 반하다’ 엑소 멤버 시우민과 배우 김소은이 케미가 돋보이는 촬영장 인증샷을 남겼다.
'Falling for Dojeon' EXO member Xiumin and actor KSE's chemistry stands out (in) the confirmation shot that has been posted.

6일 김소은은 자신의 인스타그램에 “도전에 반하다, 촬영중, 첫촬영”이라는 글과 함께 사진 한 장을 게재했다.
On the 6th, KSE posted a picture on her IG with a caption "Shooting for 'Falling for Dojeon' #firstshooting".

웹드라마 ‘도전에 반하다’ 촬영 현장 사진으로, 배우들은 휴식시간을 이용해 주연배우들과 함께 인증샷을 찍는 모습이었다.
Based on the picture from the shooting scene of 'Falling for Dojeon', it appears that the actors used their break time to take a commemorative photo together with the main actors. 

공개된 사진 속 시우민과 김소은은 의외로 어울리는 케미를 과시하며 훈훈한 비주얼을 뽐냈다. 시우민과 김소은은 브이포즈를 그리며 해맑은 미소로 카메라를 바라봤다.
In the published photo, Xiumin and KSE displayed unexpected, well-matched chemistry and showed a harmonious visual. Xiumin and KSE looked at the camera with bright smiles while showing 'V-pose'.

한편 시우민과 김소은이 출연하는 웹드라마 ‘도전에 반하다’는 삐에로가 되고 싶은 남자 나도진(시우민 분)과, 푸드트럭 CEO에 도전하는 여자 반하나(김소은 분)의 로맨스를 그린 드라마다. 이달 말 방송 예정.
Meanwhile, Xiumin and KSE are currently shooting the web drama 'Falling for Dojeon' (and) this drama will depict the romance between Na Do-jeon (Xiumin), a man who dreams to be a Pierrot, and Ban Ha-na (KSE), a woman who challenges herself to be CEO of a food truck. The broadcast is planned for the end of this month.

(Source: StarSeoulTV ; Translation by ME)

ARTICLE 3

김소은·시우민, 깜찍 케미의 완성 ‘도전에 반하다’
KSE·Xiumin, Advanced Chemistry Perfection ‘Falling for Dojeon’

배우 김소은과 엑소 시우민의 깜찍 매력이 담긴 사진이 공개됐다.
Actor KSE and EXO’s Xiumin published a photo that shows their advanced charm.

김소은은 6일 저녁 자신의 인스타그램에 “ ‘도전에 반하다’ 첫 촬영”이라는 짧은 글과 함께 한 장의 사진을 게재했다. 
On the evening of the 6th, KSE posted a photo on her IG with a short caption “ ‘Falling for Dojeon’ first shooting”.

공개된 사진은 두 사람이 호흡 맞추게 된 웹드라마 ‘도전에 반하다’ 첫 촬영 당시의 모습으로 시우민과 김소은은 카메라를 향해 브이 포즈를 취하며 설렘을 가득 드러냈다. 
In the published photo, these two, who are casted for web drama ‘Falling for Dojeon’, were seen during the shooting (and) Xiumin and KSE looked to the camera while making a ‘V-pose’, showing full heart-flutter.

특히 윙크를 한 김소은의 상큼함과 카메라 가까이 얼굴을 들이 댄 시우민의 귀여움이 사진으로도 전달된다.
Especially KSE, who was winking, with her face near while holding the camera (and) Xiumin, whose looks charming in the photo.

한편 ‘도전에 반하다’는 삐에로가 되고 싶은 남자 나도진(시우민)과, 푸드트럭 CEO에 도전하는 여자 반하나(김소은)의 로맨스를 그린 드라마다. ‘미안하다 사랑한다’ ‘눈의 여왕’ ‘나쁜 남자’ 등을 연출한 이형민 PD의 신작으로 이달 말 ‘삼성그룹’ SNS 채널을 통해 공개된다.
Meanwhile, ‘Falling for Dojeon’ is a drama that portrays the romance between Na Do-jeon (Xiumin), a man who dreams to be a Pierrot and Ban Ha-na (KSE), a woman who is challenging herself to be a food truck CEO. This is the latest work for PD Lee Hyeong-min, who directed ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You’, ‘Snow Queen’, ‘Bad Guy’ etc. (and) will be broadcasted at the end of this month via ‘Samsung Group’ SNS Channel.

(Source: TV Report ; Translation by ME)

@innasalvatore

Hahahahaha..nice storyline , nice plot...lastly they ended as weird couple in that drama or movie....

Season 1 : beautiful liars

Season 2 : married stranger

Season 3 : haunted honeymoon

Season 4 : baby chucky

Season 5 : vampire reborn....

From romcom to thriller...

Hehehehe..dont get me wrong...just today my mind dizziness so I just thinking a weird things...kikikiki..mianhe

omomomo,baby chucky???its the scarrier doll I have ever seen...its the nightmare from ny childhood..even now i cant see it...

giphy.gif

the haunted honeymoon??? I do wonder what kind of "haunted" you trying to say *smirked**devil laugh*,hahahaha

giphy.gif

if this kind of haunted................

tcmsDRg.gif

JHxuKFF.gif

eX0yhfF.gif

jAkbinQ.gif

it a WOW~~~~im gonna watch it,without blinking...im all for it!!! 

gIOb6Oa.gif

479?cb=20130826121437.gif

and @peace79 not just today that you are weird,it just everyday you are weird and today its double the weird...hahahahaha

IY91Vgm.gif

*gif credit to aivzthegreat and others..

@ hyuklover_eida
Hahaha!!!!!! Fetish there are so many of it everywhere. It is priceless you can have it anytime you want. HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you post a video of Soeun  wrapping Jaerim w/  blanket while their were in temple I stared at the video and I notice Soeun push it hard.

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv unnie~~~ before this im just innocent as baby...i think ive been polluted and colored by solim...how im to be innocent if they do....

tumblr_ndtzzkdjtX1qaf1vio3_250.gif

tumblr_ncydp2SGwT1snuozyo1_500.gif

9JigUeg.gif

tumblr_no68qr51RB1rwog7ro6_250.gif

tumblr_neeb0dJ0VU1qbh321o6_250.gif

i  think, i deserve a slap for thinking B...hahaha...

QE4qUTz.gif

*gif credit to aivzthegreat and others....

On 10/5/2015, 11:44:37, rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv said:

@ hyuklover_eida
Hahaha!!!!!! Fetish there are so many of it everywhere. It is priceless you can have it anytime you want. HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you post a video of Soeun  wrapping Jaerim w/  blanket while their were in temple I stared at the video and I notice Soeun push it hard.

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv unnie~~~ before this im just innocent as baby...i think ive been polluted and colored by solim...how im to be innocent if they do....

@ hyuklover_eida    Riding Disco Pang Pang was the weird of all weird position. I don't want to imagining many things but my delulu wants me to wonder so many things. hehehe

Thank you @ Niel2804 for the reply. It is very important to me to know everything about them and the main reason I have no IG account. I am like my son we're mother and son you know.

6 STAGES HAPPENED TO A HONEYBEES/SOLIMERS WHEN SOLIM COUPLE END THEIR VIRTUAL MARRIAGE IN WGM

1. Go through the stages of withdrawal (I'm  still not over in this one)   Well most of felt the denial that solim ended their virtual marriage, most of us  feeling angry about the WGM crew , i bet some of us or other fans even make online petitions on WGM board, then feeling very down and finally accepting that "its end."

2. Watch the series again over and over and over and over again... I'm sure that most of us have different version of SOLIM sub episodes( girlssub,myksn,soompi,and our own sub c/o Jane and other honeybees and maybe there is still save a raw version of it!) 

3. Read through all the information on the relevant websites yup  through social media we still follow Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun even trying to have connection to their pictures and most of the times tagging their name to each other.. and waiting that one day a tv network in Korea or an ad or magazine photo shoot will announce a collaboration for our fave couple.

4. Find fellow fans feeling the sadness: i bet most of us here have a chat group or even met up with other honeybees or travel together to go to Korea or any means of get together and relive the moments and feelings  of every episode of solim couple 

5. Trying to watch the kdrama/ and even trying to watch the werb drama of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun with other partners. Its just the problem we still think the best chemistry is still into each others arms.

Archived