[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@Niel2804 @crazyasian73

About SNS, aigoooooo.... So Eun by herself told public (interview Onnie-Oppa) that Jae Rim loves to read online news and monitor her activities then we no need to worry about them both, right? Let them worry about themselves, hahahahaha... I'm not saw her interview as fan-services only because I took it seriously as much as I'm seriously believe when Jae Rim said his lovey-dovey with So Eun is not staged.

If they're lying to me then it was a beautiful lie, hahahahaha... They're both the beautiful liars, hahahahaha... And, I'm living in a beautiful lies of life, hahahahaha... Just kidding, peeps! Why so serious...

No matter what people said about SoLim Couple, I believe what I believed. And, I believe in SoLim...

Bbuing-bbuing...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Niel2804 @crazyasian73

About SNS, aigoooooo.... So Eun by herself told public (interview Onnie-Oppa) that Jae Rim loves to read online news and monitor her activities then we no need to worry about them both, right? Let them worry about themselves, hahahahaha... I'm not saw her interview as fan-services only because I took it seriously as much as I'm seriously believe when Jae Rim said his lovey-dovey with So Eun is not staged.

If they're lying to me then it was a beautiful lie, hahahahaha... They're both the beautiful liars, hahahahaha... And, I'm living in a beautiful lies of life, hahahahaha... Just kidding, peeps! Why so serious...

No matter what people said about SoLim Couple, I believe what I believed. And, I believe in SoLim...

Bbuing-bbuing...

@innasalvatore

kkkk, indeed uri optimistic Honeybee, bravo

-Mun-Jung-Hyuk-eric-mun-36000449-500-252

@Niel2804

Hehehe..i think xiumin wear brown shoe & KSE wear green shoe...just try my instinct...hehehe

@peace79

Xiumin Reaction :

tumblr_inline_ntluwnFx1m1s9jpzr_500.gif

LOL

Gif CTO

@Niel2804

Hehehe..i think xiumin wear brown shoe & KSE wear green shoe...just try my instinct...hehehe

@innasalvatore

Mmmmmm beautiful liars...Sounds good to next project for solim.Rom-com drama...maybe...

Most Expecting Drama, Beautiful Liars

Cast: Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun.

The story about Jalm, a VIP patient in private hospital in Korea. By accident he met a Hospital visitor named Sso. Sso went to hospital to visit her Mom who was went for surgery, at least that what she told Jalm. They meet by chance and have a fun talk. Bad guy's Jalm and daring's Sso didn't need 24 hours to find chemistry between them. They're just like two good friend in their previous life.

Scenes: Talk about panties!

news8704_1413031262.jpg

BUT... The real story-lines: Jalm is actually professional killer who carried instruction to kill the President daughter named "Sso" on her "masquerade" birthday party but he failed before execute his job after got shot by a mysterious person who has high-skilled in gun fired. Jalm sent to private hospital especially for "VIP" only for underground people like him to get treatments. 

Sso knows about the planning to silence her, decided to face her killer and settle the core. To kill before killed. How ever, Sso is actually sent by her Daddy to Marine Corps Base Quantico in Quantico, Virginia for her education. She shot her killer on "masquerade" birthday party but since the killer is still survive, she wants to finish him but after face to face with Jalm. They meet and realize their identities exposed toward each other but... They decided to go acting as two strangers meet accidentally in hospital.

Then...

Something burning happen between them...

@Niel2804 @crazyasian73

Bbuing-bbuing...

@innasalvatore

kkkk, indeed uri optimistic Honeybee, bravo

HAHAHAHAHA...

When it comes to SoLim...

even if I close one of my eyes

even if people throw cold water into my face

but I still can see them clearly... *Shipper-logic*

I’ve seen many parts of you- and I still think you’re the best #EricMun

WGM SoLim couple is the best! I'm not walking into their stories, I'm flying, hahahahahaha... 108

@ ariadna90  & @ nellove
 Hi my dear 2 lovely honeybees how are you? I hope you're in good health. I don't remember if I mention you in my quotes but if not I apologize. But anyway thank you for your reply in previous page appreciated it much. Love you. Stay healthy.

@ mktb & @ bluffky12 
Hello my dear KABABAYAN I also love you 2. If there is a chance to meet us in the future let's meet. I hope to see you in person. I will gonna buy food for you. hahaha  
@ bluffky12   About the pictures of KSE. What we so called in Talalog " HITA PA LANG ULAM NA " In English if i'm not wrong " LEGS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH AS A VIAND " hahaha. Many men wants to eat that legs. Especially my son Jaerim he was eager to eat or kiss her. Unfortunately,  being a model and being in the world of fashion he experienced a lot of naughtiness, sex and everything good or bad. But his slyness or cleverness has nothing to do w/ Soeun. Soeun handle all things in a nice way so my handsome son behaved properly.

@ crazyasian73
My dear sister " THANK YOU '  I appreciated it much. I know you will greet me even it is late coz we are not present everyday to spazz.
On the quote " IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE LET IT GO,  IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU IT' S YOURS, IF IT DOESN'T, IT NEVER WAS " 
But for me my dear if someone whom I love will leave me I will not accept him coz it will hurt me much if he will leave me again. Once a man leave you he will leave you again coz he did it once he will did it twice. If he truly loves you he will never leave you no matter what. Don't get me wrong it is my own opinion and I am pertaining to someone not something. Love you sis.

@ _sofie_ 
Like @Binnies said your post made us nostalgic about our Solim couple. I truly miss them.
@ Binnies  having a reunion someday in Seoul isn't it amazing isn't it surprising.

@ Yeodangsaeng80
Let us make our delulu wondering they are in love and be together. Once they connect they will hugging each other so tight.

@ capt. innasalvatore
No, no ,no in the next, next future they will become husband and wife and that hope will never be broken. Soeun make herself beautiful for my son only and Jaerim as well. They will never look for someone else for they meant to be together. Agree or disagree hahaha. Love you capt.

@ jiaxuansky thanks for the info.
@ XXXlatebloomerXXX thanks for the translation we're grateful to have you in Solim Honeybees Colony.
@ aXiSEEu12  we are all the same rewatching them makes my heart happy.

@ capt. innasalvatore
No, no ,no in the next, next future they will become husband and wife and that hope will never be broken. Soeun make herself beautiful for my son only and Jaerim as well. They will never look for someone else for they meant to be together. Agree or disagree hahaha. Love you capt.

‌@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

Off course they will get married in future... In real life, hahahahaha....

But actually the story-lines I wrote for their next drama, it calls "Beautiful Liars"  hahahahaha... Instead cast into other drama, better SoLim couple cast into same drama, hahahaha...

@innasalvatore

Hahahahaha..nice storyline , nice plot...lastly they ended as weird couple in that drama or movie....

Season 1 : beautiful liars

Season 2 : married stranger

Season 3 : haunted honeymoon

Season 4 : baby chucky

Season 5 : vampire reborn....

From romcom to thriller...

Hehehehe..dont get me wrong...just today my mind dizziness so I just thinking a weird things...kikikiki..mianhe

Such a long time I didnt check in this thread..they should know how unforgettable we are about solim couple. When is it I can watch them together again in a program.:( 

I missed the cheesy Jaelim and the cool Soeun.

ZHJ2p.gif

Hi octopuspink_ octopusblue  I am called unnie Rosey here. This is the first time I see you in this thread,  I'm become a member in this Solim colony only in part 2 but I'm glad to meet you.

@innasalvatore

Hahahahaha..nice storyline , nice plot...lastly they ended as weird couple in that drama or movie....

Hehehehe..dont get me wrong...just today my mind dizziness so I just thinking a weird things...kikikiki..mianhe

@peace79

Season two "Married stranger"

The opposition changed their strategy since they unable to kill Sso. They decided to hurt the Mr President and they success. President gets coma and can't rule the country. Opposition wish to seize the opportunity but some of people wish Sso to replace his Daddy. So before new election, they have to choose Sso to join the elections. Too bad she's still single. So, she has to get married immediately.

Sso comes to Jalm, the perfect stranger who fit to be her partner in crime.

So... she said to Jalm, "Are you going to marry me? Or, are you going to die with me?"

then,

they get married!

2015052802131_0.jpg

@ imLov  Thank you my dear to replied to my request much appreciated.

@ renvic 
My dear renvic you made me laughed again. You're so humble you never know I always waited for your quotes for it makes me happy all the time. Step by step,. the edited It's Okay It's Love  Oh! I love it. I once saw it but when I saw the one you post I don't know why I laughed and when I scroll it again having a baby I burst into laughter the son's face it's Jaerim hahaha! 

@peace79

your guest is right, are you a shaman ? kkkkk

Credit to Mathoooh Twitter

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

i mean that SE follow JR in IG but JR not follow SE in IG, but don't worry because they follow each other in Weibo, i forgot about this ^^

Neil..oh my...so after this i just follow my instinct..hahahahahahahaha..

thank you neil..i guess base on size their legs..since xiumin not so tall so I assume his leg not too big..hehehe..KSE is petit so of coz her shoe is smallest...kikikiki

Neil..oh my...so after this i just follow my instinct..hahahahahahahaha..

thank you neil..i guess base on size their legs..since xiumin not so tall so I assume his leg not too big..hehehe..KSE is petit so of coz her shoe is smallest...kikikiki

@peace79

HAHAHA Jjang, maybe you can be Solim Fortune Teller hhahahha......

omoooo can you predict, how long is it we must wait Solim announce their relationship in public ?

you should try kkkkkk

image.gifimage.gif

So Eun and Jae Rim for K Wave Cover

CQsYi-EU8AAJMPl.jpgCQsYjl3VAAAE2RG.jpg

Credit to K Wave

@innasalvatore

@peace79

Season two "Married stranger"

The opposition changed their strategy since they unable to kill Sso. They decided to hurt the Mr President and they success. President gets coma and can't rule the country. Opposition wish to seize the opportunity but some of people wish Sso to replace his Daddy. So before new election, they have to choose Sso to join the elections. Too bad she's still single. So, she has to get married immediately.

Sso comes to Jalm, the perfect stranger who fit to be her partner in crime.

So... she said to Jalm, "Are you going to marry me? Or, are you going to die with me?"

then,

they get married!

2015052802131_0.jpg

Love and Agree             EP. 1   BEAUTIFUL LIARS  They lie each other personality.
Whole body trembling    EP> 2  MARRIED STRANGER At first Jaerim will disagree about the proposal but deep inside his heart mix emotion of eagerness to marry her.
Next, next episode make it more and more interesting I love your impromptu story.

@innasalvatore

Kamsahamnida ...why you are so creative....i'm jealous...You should start your own fanfics...hahahahaha...I'm waiting for your next storyline....

@neil2804.....I'm surrendered...hahahaha..can't predict but i think in 2 years..they will be tie the not....:-)))) & you too...kikikikiki

Archived