[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

ppdr2's IG update. :)

caption's quite long. It seems to be another interesting solim update. 

(sorry for quoting pic)

Hello Honeybees

I was waiting for somebody to post the translation *cough* @blacklilie *cough* while I completed my rough translate.

While waiting for a proper translation, here you go:

The picture is from the earlier shooting location at the police station (9.30)~ a picture sent by my friend. **Yesterday (10.4) I went to Song San-go’s shooting location. Regrettably I didn’t get to take picture (with him).(He) only appeared for a short (time) in the later part of the shooting. As the shooting continued indoor at the gymnasium, I waited in my car at the parking lot (…) for a few hours (and) I entered the indoor (shooting location) the shooting was almost finished (and so) I went out. Jaelm was so happy every time the PD gave him ‘Okay’ during the spike scenes (and) he’s cute and he looked so handsome yesterday. I was thinking of going back home but still waiting for a while for any opportunity (of meeting Jaelm) (and) Jaelm’s manager came out and we exchanged greetings (then) soon I heard Jaelm’s (voice) on my way to dinner. Somehow we ended up having a conversation…although Jaelm is no longer ‘attached’ with ‘Soeunie’, he still gave beautiful words (to Solimers)...(The) beautiful Jaelm, who always gives kindness and greets (us) until the last moment while (removing and) holding his cap, to properly convey his appreciation to Solimers ♡♡♡ My #solim (then) he accepted my card with both hands and looked really grateful…(but in the end) I became more touched and heart-fluttered.

(Translation by ME)

Aw thank you for translating for us! The highlighted part, maybe lost in translation, but should I be worried? lol Is it weird that out of that long thing, that stood out for me? hahah

giphy.gif

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

caption's quite long. It seems to be another interesting solim update. although Jaelm is no longer ‘attached’ with ‘Soeunie’

(Translation by ME)

Aw thank you for translating for us! The highlighted part, maybe lost in translation, but should I be worried? lol Is it weird that out of that long thing, that stood out for me? hahah

Hello @aXiSEEu12  chingu

This part ""소으니"랑 동반들마는 여건되면 하겧다는" lit. translated into 'the condition of accompaniment with 'Soeunie' has completed' i.e. their WGM stint already ended. I just interpreted as 'no longer attached' to make it simpler.

Sorry if it's causing some heart-aching:sweatingbullets: (but basically it's a fact hehe)

p/s: TBH, I was so nervous to post this translation earlier (and other SoLim-related stuffs) coz I am afraid my not-so-accurate translation (& interpretation) might get some Honeybees 'jumping' as we are a sensitive lot when it comes to SoLim right. Things these two did to us *sigh*

caption's quite long. It seems to be another interesting solim update. although Jaelm is no longer ‘attached’ with ‘Soeunie’

(Translation by ME)

Hello @aXiSEEu12  chingu

This part ""소으니"랑 동반들마는 여건되면 하겧다는" lit. translated into 'the condition of accompaniment with 'Soeunie' has completed' i.e. their WGM stint already ended. I just interpreted as 'no longer attached' to make it simpler.

Sorry if it's causing some heart-aching:sweatingbullets: (but basically it's a fact hehe)

p/s: TBH, I was so nervous to post this translation earlier (and other SoLim-related stuffs) coz I am afraid my not-so-accurate translation (& interpretation) might get some Honeybees 'jumping' as we are a sensitive lot when it comes to SoLim right. Things these two did to us *sigh*

Aw, no apologies needed! When I first read it, i was like ... wait, what?! Hmm... I figured I looked into it too much. lol Silly me.

After a few weeks, I've decided to rewatch some of their episodes and how is it that I keep enjoying them every single time!? Too bad they're not on WGM anymore. :( Makes me sad! Would'v loved to see more of them! Definitely left too soon but I am thankful!!! lol HAPPY SOLIM SPAZZING!!! 

@innasalvatore  You don't like to cry....Tell me Why?????? I love to cry like a baby....:P Solim cry I cry...Solim laugh I laugh...Solim play I hide...:wub: I don't want to join them when they do play.....If you know what I mean....So you and Niel is waiting for Solim address each other Yeobo....ME too....Regarding to Soeun new web drama, she is working and making money for Solim's future...Even though I agree with you, I wish someone would cast her in really good drama with great actors...Why do I see her doing the tango one step forward and one step backward? So frustrating...this is the shipper life...By the way I ship them because they are half some what scripted and half 100% real...I don't believe in shipping drama couples because that they job to make us believe their realism as a couple that I called "Acting"...Solim is real thing so continue your job and let see real result between you two....:wub:

We are on the same page....:wub:

@crazyasian73

I'm a typical who is hate serious situation or sensitive situation.. I can't blame people when they did think I have no tears and bloods, hahahahaha... But sometimes a little things can filled a big space in your heart. It even invites your tears. This little thing called love, kyiaaaaa~~~~ *finger-curls*

Oh, SoLim future... What is suppose to be happen will be happen... Who is suppose to be meet will be meet... So, there's always opportunity for both of them are working together in future and for this time, they already come and meet with stable emotions without any pressures from anyone. Call me crazy or whatever... But before one of them are tied down or married someone else then my hope is still there for both of them.

*shipper-logic*

Right now they're focusing in their personal project. I sincerely wish all the best for both of them but one thing that they can't hide that they're coming from WGM, they're SoLim couple. This title will be attached forever...

@innasalvatore  You don't like to cry....Tell me Why?????? I love to cry like a baby....:P Solim cry I cry...Solim laugh I laugh...Solim play I hide...:wub: I don't want to join them when they do play.....If you know what I mean....So you and Niel is waiting for Solim address each other Yeobo....ME too....Regarding to Soeun new web drama, she is working and making money for Solim's future...Even though I agree with you, I wish someone would cast her in really good drama with great actors...Why do I see her doing the tango one step forward and one step backward? So frustrating...this is the shipper life...By the way I ship them because they are half some what scripted and half 100% real...I don't believe in shipping drama couples because that they job to make us believe their realism as a couple that I called "Acting"...Solim is real thing so continue your job and let see real result between you two....:wub:

We are on the same page....:wub:

@crazyasian73

I'm a typical who is hate serious situation or sensitive situation.. I can't blame people when they did think I have no tears and bloods, hahahahaha... But sometimes a little things can filled a big space in your heart. It even invites your tears. This little thing called love, kyiaaaaa~~~~ *finger-curls*

Oh, SoLim future... What is suppose to be happen will be happen... Who is suppose to be meet will be meet... So, there's always opportunity for both of them are working together in future and for this time, they already come and meet with stable emotions without any pressures from anyone. Call me crazy or whatever... But before one of them are tied down or married someone else then my hope is still there for both of them.

*shipper-logic*

Right now they're focusing in their personal project. I sincerely wish all the best for both of them but one thing that they can't hide that they're coming from WGM, they're SoLim couple. This title will be attached forever...

I don't know you too well one thing for sure is you love your oppa Eric and Solim as a couple and they all make you very happy to have the feeling of happiness....I love to cry like baby when no one is watching...I try not to cry too much because it add wrinkles to my face. I hate that to happen...I like happy situation too..

As for Solim....Fate lead they to WGM and now...

if-you-love-something-let-it-go-if-it-co

In time they will find their way home in each  other arms....

Article#1:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=798502

2015.10.06 Kim So Eun, "Scent of woman"

20151006_1444095014_00469000_1.jpg?14440

20151006_1444095002_75833200_1.jpg?14440

Article#2:

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=154584

2015.10.06 Kim So Eun, non-compensation "Perfect legs" flaunt

Article#3:

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=154589

2015.10.06 Kim So Eun, demonstrated the "Alluring appeal" in pictorial

I don't know you too well one thing for sure is you love your oppa Eric and Solim as a couple and they all make you very happy to have the feeling of happiness....I love to cry like baby when no one is watching...I try not to cry too much because it add wrinkles to my face. I hate that to happen...I like happy situation too..

As for Solim....Fate lead they to WGM and now...

In time they will find their way home in each  other arms....

Eric Oppa is love... SoLim couple is courage... 128

tumblr_nkyaijZT431u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

@Niel2804@innasalvatore

This is something I find funny jokes with little pervy side...Warning for anyone who don't like my pervy side don't peek inside..If you do, then don't throw anything at me..

563965_277076322399817_692249348_n.jpg?wthis is G-string topic..

This is my hubby reaction...

Image result for funny jokes images  This is freakly scarely is those tattoos are exactly same  ones on his body..:wub:

This one is for Sol ims chicken

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoBdUU_hZK0fNHaBPXS9r
Hope you enjoy
I hope you guys LOL with that jokes...
Sorry I dont stay too long to spazz with you guys...Enjoy you day...come back tomorrow...:wub:

@innasalvatore 

Do you think they can fly? Jaerim is too afraid of height so he needs his angel Soeun to spread her wings to catch him...:wub:

Sorry you're flying ssolo today I'm sign out...good day my capt n all my chingus...:wub:

@Niel2804@innasalvatore

This is something I find funny jokes with little pervy side...Warning for anyone who don't like my pervy side don't peek inside..If you do, then don't throw anything at me..

Hidden Content

I hope you guys LOL with that jokes...
Sorry I dont stay too long to spazz with you guys...Enjoy you day...come back tomorrow...:wub:

My reactions on your spoiler...

Before

After

And...

BONUS!

tumblr_nlaol7hiiZ1u2tqwbo1_1280.png

@crazyasian73

Unnie anyeoooong ^^

thanks for Spence gif ^^ he is cute no matter how many time i saw him HAHAHAHAA.... omoooo your thong jokes crack me up hhahhaha.... poor halbuji, what to do halmouni kkkkkkkkk......

aniyaaa, i still watch 50 episode of makjang but its not marathon like before hahahhaha, dozed at office is not good yorobun kkkkk

tumblr_nu57osMXSE1uew1dao2_r1_500.gif

Gif CTO

I think i get sentimental today T.T

i am happy seeing uri SoLim update their SNS today, too bad only So Eun can see Jae Rim SNS update but Jae Rim can't see So Eun update

image.gif

So Eun doesn't want to let him see her in SNS in order to make him crazily miss her, hahahahaha *shipper-logic*

Or, probably So Eun knows that Jae Rim's social medias update by Moderator, not by himself, hahahahaha... Don't forget that Jae Rim is just born into social media last September. He even doesn't know twitter on 2014, ahhahahaha... Aigoyaaaa.... My stomach, my stomach...

Even So Eun prefers to have communication with Jae Rim's Manager when she wished to bought him a birthday gift. She prefers in dealing with reliable source instead tagged herself to public information, hahahahaha... Like she said in broadcasting, she has twitter account to communicate with her fans. So, if she wish communicates with Jae Rim, she won't enclose to public, right? hahahahaha...

But I do believe they aware about "SoLim couple" and Honeybees and all about our dirty dreams for SoLim couple, hahahaha...

Archived