[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@ capt. innasalvatore
My dear capt. you has no right to cry for you are the captain of this boat. You must show to us your strong personality. Hahaha joke only but it is better you are similar to us. Once Jaerim said " Let's cry together ".

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

For SoLim couple... I will cry.. 024

tumblr_npnwsxIZIu1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cruncyroll dont stop doing the recaps, i might join you later after finishing my works...

for your recaps, i really like this scenes a lot...really like how she cares and massage jaerims hand..

i think, i discovered a new fetish,hahahah....fetish in solim hand touching,massaging, holding etc...

*gif credit to aivzthegreat,sofie and to the owners..not mine

i think i willI will need a whole page to post the hand touching moments,hehehe.  

the hugging scenes???it will take one whole thread to post the moments,hahahaha....

Yes, all their hand holding moments always makes me happy & spazz!!!!! (sigh) I miss these two!!! Still busy but I should have more time soon... and then busy again but November is much better! :) 

bashful-dwarf.jpg

2015.10.05  Samsung's "Falling for Challenge" starring by Xiumin, Kim So Eun published later this month

234933_60406_3212.jpg

Source#1: http://www.seoulfn.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=234933

Source#2: http://sports.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=WS00000023552

Source#3: http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2015/10/05/20151005000008.html?OutUrl=naver

2015-10-05 [TV Fashion] Feeling Fashion peeking into star of the changing fall fashion!

Quoted Song Jae Rim only :P

B20151002103415220.jpg

tvN `` jipbap actor Song Jae-rim has appeared on baekseonsaeng ppomnaetda the girls attractive styling shirts. Song Jae-rim was completed and sophisticated styling seek to take advantage of this compelling white shirt irregular pattern. He chose this shirt printing colorful brush strokes of white color, to roll up the sleeves unbuttoned was highlighting the masculine.

Source: http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201510020260

ppdr2's IG update. :)

caption's quite long. It seems to be another interesting solim update. 

(sorry for quoting pic)

Hello Honeybees

I was waiting for somebody to post the translation *cough* @blacklilie *cough* while I completed my rough translate.

While waiting for a proper translation, here you go:

The picture is from the earlier shooting location at the police station (9.30)~ a picture sent by my friend. **Yesterday (10.4) I went to Song San-go’s shooting location. Regrettably I didn’t get to take picture (with him).(He) only appeared for a short (time) in the later part of the shooting. As the shooting continued indoor at the gymnasium, I waited in my car at the parking lot (…) for a few hours (and) I entered the indoor (shooting location) the shooting was almost finished (and so) I went out. Jaelm was so happy every time the PD gave him ‘Okay’ during the spike scenes (and) he’s cute and he looked so handsome yesterday. I was thinking of going back home but still waiting for a while for any opportunity (of meeting Jaelm) (and) Jaelm’s manager came out and we exchanged greetings (then) soon I heard Jaelm’s (voice) on my way to dinner. Somehow we ended up having a conversation…although Jaelm is no longer ‘attached’ with ‘Soeunie’, he still gave beautiful words (to Solimers)...(The) beautiful Jaelm, who always gives kindness and greets (us) until the last moment while (removing and) holding his cap, to properly convey his appreciation to Solimers ♡♡♡ My #solim (then) he accepted my card with both hands and looked really grateful…(but in the end) I became more touched and heart-fluttered.

(Translation by ME)

Guest jiaxuansky

Hello Honeybees

I was waiting for somebody to post the translation *cough* @blacklilie *cough* while I completed my rough translate.

While waiting for a proper translation, here you go:

The picture is from the earlier shooting location at the police station (9.30)~ a picture sent by my friend. **Yesterday (10.4) I went to Song San-go’s shooting location. Regrettably I didn’t get to take picture (with him).(He) only appeared for a short (time) in the later part of the shooting. As the shooting continued indoor at the gymnasium, I waited in my car at the parking lot (…) for a few hours (and) I entered the indoor (shooting location) the shooting was almost finished (and so) I went out. Jaelm was so happy every time the PD gave him ‘Okay’ during the spike scenes (and) he’s cute and he looked so handsome yesterday. I was thinking of going back home but still waiting for a while for any opportunity (of meeting Jaelm) (and) Jaelm’s manager came out and we exchanged greetings (then) soon I heard Jaelm’s (voice) on my way to dinner. Somehow we ended up having a conversation…although Jaelm is no longer ‘attached’ with ‘Soeunie’, he still gave beautiful words (to Solimers)...(The) beautiful Jaelm, who always gives kindness and greets (us) until the last moment while (removing and) holding his cap, to properly convey his appreciation to Solimers ♡♡♡ My #solim (then) he accepted my card with both hands and looked really grateful…(but in the end) I became more touched and heart-fluttered.

(Translation by ME)

Thank you so much, @XXXlatebloomerXXX! :) :):) you're awesome! 

"Solim First Time Ever" series

68. Inviting guests for the wedding

Having already fixed the date of the wedding on 13 Nov 2014, they started to invite guests to the wedding.

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fmmh4xj31hc0u0tdn.jpg

Soeun: "Who do you want to invite?"

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fnp58xj31hc0u0n0x.jpg

The first one Jaerim called was Kim Minkyo, comedian, whose response was oh so funny: "No, that woman can't do."

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fonukjj31hc0u0q7z.jpg

Jaerim then went on to call a girl speaking Japanese with him in a soft voice.

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fpm91kj31hc0u0792.jpg

The girl was actually Guri of Kara (Jaerim's co-star in Nail Shop Paris): "Haven't see you for a long time, oppa."

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fqf4inj31hc0u0gp8.jpg

"You are really having a wedding ceremony?"  Jaerim said: "Yup."

005RnbUwgw1ewg3frfecxj31hc0u0tc7.jpg

Soeun couldn't manage her facial expression very well...

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fsexadj31hc0u0n0f.jpg

Soeun then called her buddy Kang Ha Neul.

005RnbUwgw1ewg3ftdtjwj31hc0u0tda.jpg

And then of course she called Seo Kang Jun (who is going to make Jaerim jealous later).

005RnbUwgw1ewg3fu6r5fj31hc0u0adv.jpg

This is really the first time they really called their friends to attend the wedding ceremony.  It's interesting to see that they became jealous with the people their partner was calling.

@ cruncyroll
Thank you my dear even it is late I appreciate your greetings.
About the gift of Soeun to Jaerim . It really show that she had feelings for Jaerim coz she bought an expensive perfume to surprise him.
Jaerim stared at her w/ full of love hehehe I feel love,  I love my son handsome and loving.
Most of all always love all your recaps . Many of you are very talented about doing it. And I envy on you all. But it was okay for me. All of you are all amazing and it really a stress reliever seeing them together even it is in the past. Stay healthy.

@ hyuklover_eida
Hahaha!!!!!! Fetish there are so many of it everywhere. It is priceless you can have it anytime you want. HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you post a video of Soeun  wrapping Jaerim w/  blanket while their were in temple I stared at the video and I notice Soeun push it hard.
" I Wonder " By @luvsushi what was the feelings of my son. 
You also posted when Jaerim sat at the shoulder of Soeun. " I Wonder "  by @luvsushi.again,  @Niel2804  and i we're talking about the feeling and i think the feeling was weird for it makes me tremble. hahaha!!
Like also your recaps.. Stay healthy.

@ renvic
My renvic BRAVO  like hyuklover_eida you made me laugh. For me I want to call it unstoppable Solim level wrestling style in the history of WGM. First you said the touching of private part hahaha we're all surprise by Soeun and even the MC.
Second the amazing wrestling  no one are similar to them. Even w/o kiss but their fighting scene hahahaha How many scene they are wrestling each other.
Third Jaerim bite her and Soeun bite him also. It was give and take bite.
Fourth the sitting position. Sit w/ each other shoulders. What a nice feelings?
Fifth the last in your recaps the unforgettable Disco Pang Pang hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!! When my eldest son and I watching this episode we are continuously laughing at them. While watching it the feelings and our imagination becomes weird. Why he did not sit but instead stand in front of her so what happen it looks like they doing something funny. Love you renvic.

@ lovely_alain
Your recaps of their fortune it seems it was actually happened to them. Intimacy 90% love 80% but the love will fade a little but will come back like a boomerang. Fortune teller was good the infidelity was referring to the 2 am issue w/c we all know it was not true. So the love they have for each other became more stronger.

@ dhilamd
Thank you for the link of Jaerim w/ actress Shin Se Kyung. Not long ago I was imagining, how about Jaerim will pair to KSE look alike w/c is SSK. SSK is also  very beautiful and maybe all the guys who paired w/ her have a crush on her. But my son is for KSE only.

@ ImLov
My dear can I ask a favor. Will you please give me the link of ep 19 and ep 20 of HCMB if you know and thank you very much. I haven't watched it yet.

i don't know if you guys have noticed this but we all been following their social media accounts especially Instagram but i have been noticing it and i also discussed this with Capt @innasalvatore about how they are posting on IG.If Jaerim will post Olla's picture So Eun's update will be Cun now if Sso will update a selca Jaerim will update a selca as well.and also what i noticed is when Sso is busy updating on IG Jaerim will not update and if Jaerim will update Sso will not going to update her IG.do i make sense?hahahaha.

Also this year Jaerim did a tv drama and he is doing a web drama.So Eun did a tv drama as well then she is doing now a web drama.i don't know if Fate is really making work with them or i am just working my delulu right now!!!lol

Hello my chingus....:wub:

To UNNIE ROSEY.....:wub:HAPPY BELATED B-DAY.....:wub:

You will always be special to this thread and us....To your health....:wub:

@cruncyroll You know I don't want to steal your thunder...You are simple the best at recapping Solim....I know you spend alot of your hours to put together...I just want to enjoy reading them....You should know me by now I'm so lazy when I have to work too hard at something....:w00t: My selfishness is 

"Me Time"....this is so cute...

love-me.gif

You know what I mean...right everything is about me...heehehehhehehheheh:w00t:

@innasalvatore  You don't like to cry....Tell me Why?????? I love to cry like a baby....:P Solim cry I cry...Solim laugh I laugh...Solim play I hide...:wub: I don't want to join them when they do play.....If you know what I mean....So you and Niel is waiting for Solim address each other Yeobo....ME too....Regarding to Soeun new web drama, she is working and making money for Solim's future...Even though I agree with you, I wish someone would cast her in really good drama with great actors...Why do I see her doing the tango one step forward and one step backward? So frustrating...this is the shipper life...By the way I ship them because they are half some what scripted and half 100% real...I don't believe in shipping drama couples because that they job to make us believe their realism as a couple that I called "Acting"...Solim is real thing so continue your job and let see real result between you two....:wub:

tumblr_nixv3lHYy71qjm2elo4_r1_500.gif We are on the same page....:wub:

@Niel2804 This is for you.....

Did you have a good dream about me....I mean this guy...ok.

large.gif

I think you is wondering where you have been last night....I see you have been busy spazzing. Does it means you done with your drama? Because Solim doesn't like when we are not focusing on them everyday..

tumblr_ndfwsbOOhw1qaf1vio3_250.gif Not like wearing G-String:w00t: That should be different topic for raining day:wub:

@luvsushi you should start doing a "I wonder" series like "First Series".....I got so many things that Solim that me....wonder tooo..

Kim_So_Eun_Cute_action_Ep_256.gif Keep up good idea.....

@dhilamd @renvic @_sofie_ Thank all the updates and everything about the awesome couple...:wub:If I forget to mention anyone else....forgive me....

HAVE A GREAT DAY......SOLIM FOREVER....HONEYBEES STAY HAPPY:wub:

CREDIT ALL THE GIF OWNERS

PS My youngest child(only 5yrs old) say "You broken my heart" when I teased her that I don't love her anymore...I can't believe you can have a broken heart at that young....I know Solim is breaking my heart when they are not together....Let continue support them to meet again soon..:wub:

i don't know if you guys have noticed this but we all been following their social media accounts especially Instagram but i have been noticing it and i also discussed this with Capt @innasalvatore about how they are posting on IG.If Jaerim will post Olla's picture So Eun's update will be Cun now if Sso will update a selca Jaerim will update a selca as well.and also what i noticed is when Sso is busy updating on IG Jaerim will not update and if Jaerim will update Sso will not going to update her IG.do i make sense?hahahaha.

Also this year Jaerim did a tv drama and he is doing a web drama.So Eun did a tv drama as well then she is doing now a web drama.i don't know if Fate is really making work with them or i am just working my delulu right now!!!lol

No you not delulu about Solim playing tag team...they are really good about letting each other know what they are doing without us knowing what they are really doing....Do I make any sense? Teamwork...Solim style...

12mIaCR1E.gif

Here is little rap from Fresh J in the house....

When I say "So" you say "Lim"

Sitting alone on Saturday night in my PJ

Wondering where my baby is tonight

Is she thinking of me and calling out my name..

Oh baby Oh Soeun Oh baby

Why aren't you knocking a my door? 

I'm waiting like a fool to hear you say..

Oh baby Oh Jaerim Oh baby...

Sound of your voice make me bounce up and down like this

tumblr_nay8i3xzS71tvqn08o1_500.gifcr all gif owners

and say Wi arae wi wi arae three times to see you move close me...

Oh baby Oh Soeun Oh baby

Will I see you tonight? Miss you sooooo...much

P.S that all folk Crazy asian is just here your entertainment....:wub:

Anneyeong my lovely honeybees :) miss our couple so much ! Ohhhhhh @_sofie_ watching those sleepy time gif's have made me nostalgic for our couple again ! Thank you all once again for all your selfless updates. Our couple is magic together and Why isn't any one casting them together !! Why isnt so eun called on running man till now! Why isn't she called as a guest on home cook too.  Am waiting for so many things :) I agree with the ig coincidences too as pointed out by @bluffky12 :) what a pleasant series of coincidences indeed ! :) but I always wait for the infamous dragon fruit to make it's appearance  again somehow ;)  I feel our hive resonates with so much positive energy and warmth that good things will definitely happen here :) so to 50 years and more and hopefully we can all have a reunion of sorts in Seoul someday :) thank you all once again :) 

Oh ! N congratulations on 1400 plus pages already in our second home :) 

Archived