[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

capt @innasalvatore : kekekeke...not only you. Eventho' i've downloaded all drama/movies starring by Solim, i have not watching the whole story..hahahaha.. i only watched their cut scene. :P

Mianhe..i seriously love solim as a real person and as a couple. Not as an actress/actor..that's why i am so grateful whenever i got to see them onscreen regardless of the drama/movies genre :lol:

Anyways..let's sing ban ha na na na na na ~~ to cheer uri soeunnie :w00t:

P/s: why i imagine soeunnie driving the food truck straight to jaerim's shooting location to surprise him..hahahahaha

@_sofie_

Not only SoLim couple... I even can't watch Eric Mun in Discovery or Romance because I hate to see him cry... As one of his hard-core fan girl I even failed in showing my ultimate support for his drama. But it doesn't mean my love to him decrease just because he was acting in drama that I don't follow well, hahahahahaha... Love him all the way!

Feels like Kim So Eun like our besties, hahahahaha... Wanna protect her from all bad things... Girls power, hahahaha... I never had such big interest to female actress so far because they're always hide from their beautiful image, but KSE proves me wrong. And this process of proving me wrong she works together with Song Jae Rim, hahahahaha...

By the way... K-nets called So Eun as "Sso" and Jae Rim as "Lim" but I have no idea the meaning.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

capt @innasalvatore : kekekeke...not only you. Eventho' i've downloaded all drama/movies starring by Solim, i have not watching the whole story..hahahaha.. i only watched their cut scene. :P

Mianhe..i seriously love solim as a real person and as a couple. Not as an actress/actor..that's why i am so grateful whenever i got to see them onscreen regardless of the drama/movies genre :lol:

Anyways..let's sing ban ha na na na na na ~~ to cheer uri soeunnie :w00t:

P/s: why i imagine soeunnie driving the food truck straight to jaerim's shooting location to surprise him..hahahahaha

hahaha...so eun undercover...she is good in driving..why not..surprise jaerim at his shooting location..good idea..kikiki...banana vs dragon fruit..

It's crazy idea but of coz we can see how funny that moment is...really waiting for that situation...:-))

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

don't make me imagine being carried with in position hhahahhaa... Andwaaa Unnieeeee.....

yes his real name is Kim Min Seok aka Xiumin from EXO, he is the oldest in the group, and as expected from SM Ent artist, their visual are jjang ( Jae Rim from SM too so Jae Rim visual is Jjang too ) too bad he is not tall hhahahhaa....

@_sofie_

IKR, many coincindence in Solim love life hhahahhaahaha, they are match made in heaven kyaaaa XD

and its easier to call her Miss Ban Na Na than Miss Ban Han Na hhahahhahaha......

banana_despicable_me.gif

@peace79

aaaah too bad i'm not find any Ban Na Na menu for my dessert this lunch

indeed Potatoes and Banana have a fate hhahahhahahha

e1bc9673f46c48f614360240e25561f7.jpg

@innasalvatore

this is what i read in Kim So Eun fans page : So Eun is prefer called Sso because its simple, and for Lim i dont know kkkkk

Gif and Pict Credit to Banana Owner XD

@innasalvatore

this is what i read in Kim So Eun fans page : So Eun is prefer called Sso because its simple, and for Lim i dont know kkkkk

@Niel2804 Chingu... Annyeoooong...

But... But... When Song Jae Rim called her "Jagi" she always smile at him, hahahahaha... Shall we call her Jagi Sso? or Sso Jagi?? Hahahaha... I prefer to call her, So Eun-ahhh... It's sound delicious and crunchy, hahahaha...

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

don't make me imagine being carried with in position hhahahhaa... Andwaaa Unnieeeee.....

yes his real name is Kim Min Seok aka Xiumin from EXO, he is the oldest in the group, and as expected from SM Ent artist, their visual are jjang ( Jae Rim from SM too so Jae Rim visual is Jjang too ) too bad he is not tall hhahahhaa....

@_sofie_

IKR, many coincindence in Solim love life hhahahhaahaha, they are match made in heaven kyaaaa XD

and its easier to call her Miss Ban Na Na than Miss Ban Han Na hhahahhahaha......

@peace79

aaaah too bad i'm not find any Ban Na Na menu for my dessert this lunch

indeed Potatoes and Banana have a fate hhahahhahahha

@innasalvatore

Gif and Pict Credit to Banana Owner XD

The coincidence is not only EXO Xiumin's real name is Kim Min Seok but also he is from Guri-si, Gyeonggi province whereas Soeun is from Namyangju, Gyeonggi province.  The distance between Guri-si and Namyangju is only 8 km.  Given the fact that Xiumin is only about 6 months younger than Soeun, it is DEFINITELY possible that they went to the same school and in the same class!!  :P 

I Think the reason why So Eun casted as Food Truck Lady because the Writer nim and the PD watch this episode

rzM7mnE.jpg

I Think the reason why Kim Min Seok casted as her Co Star because the Writer nim and the PD watch this episode

Cl3EVU7.png

I Think the reason why the Male Lead on So Eun Next drama is a man who have part time jobs as a Clown because the Writer nim and the PD watch Unkind Woman Hahahahahahha

tuULUVw.gif

Gif CTO

2015.10.02  Warm personal cosmetics, pictorial look fun 쏠쏠

Kim So Eun

42911_115384_5715.jpg

라이프 스타일 브랜드 조 말론 런던(JO MALONE LONDON)은 패션 매거진 ‘마리끌레르’와 함께 진행한 배우 김소은의 향수 화보를 공개했다. 김소은은 어깨가 드러나는 핑크 원피스에 긴 생머리를 풀어내려 자유분방하면서도 어딘지 모르게 몽환적인 분위기를 발산하는 보헤미안 감성의 향수 화보를 완성했다. 화이트 원피스에 미모사 화관을 쓰고 먼 곳을 응시하는 듯한 고혹적인 자태를 연출한 또 다른 화보에서는 사랑스러우면서도 신비로운 가을 여신으로 완벽 변신했다. 

달콤하고 여성스러우면서도 흔하지 않은 향을 선호한다는 김소은은 마음에 드는 향수로 ‘조 말론 런던 미모사 앤 카다멈(Mimosa & Cardamom)’을 선택했다. 보헤미안 감성을 현대적으로 해석한 이 향수는 골드 빛 미모사의 달콤한 향과 막 으깬 카다멈의 스파이시한 향이 조화를 이룬 플로랄 계열 향취가 특징이다. 

Article: http://beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=42911

Note:

I don't post articles for KSE new drama because it already posted in previous pages :-)

@Niel2804 Chingu... Annyeoooong...

But... But... When Song Jae Rim called her "Jagi" she always smile at him, hahahahaha... Shall we call her Jagi Sso? or Sso Jagi?? Hahahaha... I prefer to call her, So Eun-ahhh... It's sound delicious and crunchy, hahahaha...

@innasalvatore

Annyeoooong hhahahahaha XD

aaang soo naughty, why its sound crunchy in your ears ? angkeumeeee hhahahhaha.....

i choise them to call them self omma and appa with the name of their children Kyaaaaa XD XD XD

11324322_882977095105927_20894742_n.jpg

The coincidence is not only EXO Xiumin's real name is Kim Min Seok but also he is from Guri-si, Gyeonggi province whereas Soeun is from Namyangju, Gyeonggi province.  The distance between Guri-si and Namyangju is only 8 km.  Given the fact that Xiumin is only about 6 months younger than Soeun, it is DEFINITELY possible that they went to the same school and in the same class!!  :P 

@lovely_alain

HAHAHAHA omoooo..... as expected from uri ahjusii....

thank you for digging this information, its feed our lulu muahahhahha....

Song Jae Rim Reaction :

aUzpoYj.jpg

@innasalvatore

Annyeoooong hhahahahaha XD

aaang soo naughty, why its sound crunchy in your ears ? angkeumeeee hhahahhaha..... i choise them to call them self omma and appa with the name of their children Kyaaaaa XD XD XD

@Niel2804

Oh, I just quote Jae Rim... He loves to call her "Jagi" or "Jagiya" or "So Eun-aahhhhhhh"

but probably they should upgrade to "Yeobo" Can you imagine it? Awwwwwww...

KYIAAAAAAAAAAA...

@innasalvatore

I love to see when the guy crying....especially the way jaerim crying in the last episode..

But I do hope man not only crying for nothing.....,,hehehehe

Man look adorable when he start to hold his tears..ego maybe...hahahahahahahaha...

@peace79

I don't know but I think I will cry a lot when I saw him cry... And I hate to cry... Just like WGM SoLim last episode. Even I re-watch I still cry a lot like a big fool. Their scenes more SAD than K-Drama. And, I hate sad movie or drama... That's why I hate Makjang...

I will definitely turn off my screen if I see Jae Rim cries in drama.

I don't know but I think I will cry a lot when I saw him cry... And I hate to cry... Just like WGM SoLim last episode. Even I re-watch I still cry a lot like a big fool. Their scenes more SAD than K-Drama. And, I hate sad movie or drama... That's why I hate Makjang...

eeerrrrrrr....how fragile you are.......i thought you have stone heart...kikikikiki..i cant believe it...hahahahahahahahahaha...

no woman no cry rite? So woman & tears like so & lim....kuikuikuikuikuikui

eeerrrrrrr....how fragile you are.......i thought you have stone heart...kikikikiki..i cant believe it...hahahahahahahahahaha...

no woman no cry rite? So woman & tears like so & lim....kuikuikuikuikuikui

@peace79

When it comes to the heart... You even can break the stones.... KYIAAAAAAAAAAAA... Finger-curls! Hahahaha...

SoLim last episode...

tumblr_npzjn4ERl01u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

Oh, I just quote Jae Rim... He loves to call her "Jagi" or "Jagiya" or "So Eun-aahhhhhhh"

KYIAAAAAAAAAAA...

@innasalvatore

my reaction :

Mf_woJiyu.gif

kyaaaaa SoLim call each other Yeoboooo ??????image.gifimage.gifSo Sweet XD

but i think you imagine Eric Mun call you Yeobooo too hahhahahhaimage.gif

Gif CTO

“Goodbye Mr. Black” Might Not Be Able to Air

LINE it!

Despite its stellar cast, “Goodbye Mr. Black” appears to be having difficulty with securing a broadcasting slot. Initially, “Goodbye Mr. Black” starringLee Jin WookMoon Chae Won, Song Jae Rim, and Kim Kang Woo was in discussion to be SBS’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama after “The Village.”  However, it appears as though SBS is reconsidering as they have cited program restructuring as the cause for the spot to remain open.

An SBS insider revealed to news outlets that a drama titled “Remember” is a strong contender to take the open spot. If “Remember” does indeed takes the spot, this means SBS will be airing two consecutive mystery thriller dramas.

The Village

“Remember” is about a character named Seo Woo Bin who has excessive memory syndrome. He becomes a brilliant lawyer in order to prove his convicted father’s innocence. However, he faces drastic changes in his life as his memory is completely obliterated while working on the case. “Remember” is produced by Director Lee Chang Minand is written by the screenwriter Yoon Hyun Ho who is well known for his work in the movie “The Attorney.”

Logos Films, who produced KBS’s 2012 hit drama “My Husband Got a Family,” will be the outsource production company for “Remember.” The team is currently in the process of casting roles. If selected, it will air in December.

Which drama would you rather see?

Sources (1) (2)

KYIAAAAAAAAAAA...

@innasalvatore

my reaction :

kyaaaaa SoLim call each other Yeoboooo ??????image.gifimage.gifSo Sweet XD

but i think you imagine Eric Mun call you Yeobooo too hahhahahhaimage.gif

Gif CTO

@Niel2804

Then Jae Rim calls So Eun.... "Yeobo-aahhhhh, behgopah [배고파],"

MY REACTION! Awwwwww.... Fingers curlsssss.....

Even my hair turn curl too, HAHAHAHA

Uuhhhh ooohhhhh... I never imagine Eric oppa calls me yeobo... I'm not even Korean, hahahahaha...

Or probably you wish Daesung calls you yeobo, HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Solim First Time Ever" series

65.  Four pillars matching

In the betrothal gift box, there is a "Four pillar marriage compatibility luck matching" document.  This is a traditional Eastern culture to match the birth year, month, day and time of a couple before marriage to see if they really suit each other by Eastern horoscope-style fortune telling methodology.

005RnbUwgw1ewcml2p89bj31hc0u0af5.jpg

The fortune teller's verdict "highly compatible" and the individual item scores were:  Marriage index 80%,

005RnbUwgw1ewcml6uou0j31hc0u0afp.jpg

Intimacy index 90%, and love index 80%

005RnbUwgw1ewcmlgy2kej31hc0u0447.jpg

All of them are either Excellent or Good classification.

005RnbUwgw1ewcmlmaeh9j31hc0u0dj2.jpg

"Kim Soeun and Song Jaerim can maintain a long and happy marriage."

005RnbUwgw1ewcmlrlm84j31hc0u0dl0.jpg

"With perfect harmony in their mutual feelings."

005RnbUwgw1ewcmlviyr2j31hc0u0n0z.jpg

"However, one of them may have a little infidelity occasionally."

005RnbUwgw1ewcmlzxzr5j31hc0u0q75.jpg

Soeun: "What is 'a little infidelity'?"  Jaerim: "How do I know?"

005RnbUwgw1ewcmm4pt8jj31hc0u0dk7.jpg

Jaerim: "Don't look at it.  Who's that guy who wrote this?  Burn it!!"

005RnbUwgw1ewcmmahc6kj31hc0u0tck.jpg

Even though it may just be done for the purpose of the program, it seems that Solim actually used their real four pillar inputs to calculate the marriage compatibility.  In view of the results of the fortune telling calculations, it is apparent that their match is really serendipity!

As all Honeybees would believe, Solim is destined to be Solimfinity.

News from soompi

EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun Cast as Leads in Web Drama

Idol group EXO member Xiumin and actress Kim So Eun have been cast as the leads in an upcoming web drama. Multiple industry insiders told TV Report on October 2 that the two stars have been cast in web drama “Falling for Challenge.” According to the reports, they have already finished script reading, and are waiting for the filming to begin.“Falling for Challenge” will be a youthful web drama about two people who fall in love in a hobby club called “One Plus.” Xiumin will play Na Do Jeon, a bright individual who works part-time as a clown because he genuinely loves making people laugh. Kim So Eun will play Ban Ha Na, a girl dreaming of starting her own food truck and struggles to stop the club from closing.Xiumin recently finished filming his film debut, while Kim So Eun starred in MBC‘s “Scholar Who Walks the Night” that ended last month.“Falling for Challenge” is scheduled to start shooting next week.

At last KSE will be able to open her own food truck as she said in WGM! Will SJR come to buy something from her? We'll see... ^_^ On a serious note, I'm happy she landed a role so fastly after finishing TSWWTN. I was starting thinking she went MIA again.

LINE it!

Despite its stellar cast, “Goodbye Mr. Black” appears to be having difficulty with securing a broadcasting slot. Initially, “Goodbye Mr. Black” starringLee Jin WookMoon Chae Won, Song Jae Rim, and Kim Kang Woo was in discussion to be SBS’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama after “The Village.”  However, it appears as though SBS is reconsidering as they have cited program restructuring as the cause for the spot to remain open.An SBS insider revealed to news outlets that a drama titled “Remember” is a strong contender to take the open spot. If “Remember” does indeed takes the spot, this means SBS will be airing two consecutive mystery thriller dramas.
“Remember” is about a character named Seo Woo Bin who has ecessive memory syndrome. He becomes a brilliant lawyer in order to prove his convicted father’s innocence. However, he faces drastic changes in his life as his memory is completely obliterated while working on the case. “Remember” is produced by Director Lee Chang Minand is written by the screenwriter Yoon Hyun Ho who is well known for his work in the movie “The Attorney.”Logos Films, who produced KBS’s 2012 hit drama “My Husband Got a Family,” will be the outsource production company for “Remember.” The team is currently in the process of casting roles. If selected, it will air in December.
Which drama would you rather see?

Sources (1) (2)

We already knew GMB difficulties, therefore I'd like to highlight the plot of this rival drama, titled "Remember". This title screams "So-rim" to me, So-rim all the way. This Seo Woo-bin sounds like a character that SJR would portray amazingly. This memory syndrome, to me, links to Jae-rim detailed personality. So, by now, I'd prefer watching "Remember" with SJR and his cute wife rather than "Goodbye Mr Black" with SJR in a secondary role and no KSE.

Archived