[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Happy for So Eun but EXO??? Oh my...honestly i'm little bit worry when I heard so eun will act with one of this idol...I hope everything is ok..Please So Eun dont get hurt without Song Jae Rim permission..

Kim So Eun fighting....

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning peeps...

About Kim So Eun's new web drama... To be honest I'm worry... No, no... I'm not going to say anything or give reactions on this news... yet! I think I need some times to think and consider where I should stand. After acting battle with Lee Jun Ki, dual personality roles, I thought she will upgrades the game for another challenge roles. But who I am to say anything about her decision on her career?

So... I won't give respond anything for this drama until I knew well what I'm doing...

@_sofie_ chingu, now i'm blushed:wub:

i was planning to translate it since it came out but somewhat I can get access to the article on my PC. I saw Soompi already has posted on this. Will see if any add info I can translate

ps: i am not that awesome tho

aiaigoo. .Our soompi also very fast..hahaha

You are our treasure..without translator like you..We won't get any news on Solim..tskk..

Maybe you can help to check this version although I know it will be almost similar with previous article. Hehe

엑소 시우민-김소은, 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다' 캐스팅… 풋풋 로맨스 기대만

1005604_566437_2826.jpg

엑소 멤버 시우민과 배우 김소은이 '도전에 반하다' 남녀 주인공으로 발탁됐다.

2일 한 매체는 복수 관계자 말을 인용해 시우민과 김소은이 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'에 출연을 확정하고 첫 촬영을 기다리는 중이라고 보도했다.

두 사람은 최근 대본 리딩까지 마친 것으로 전해졌다.

'도전에 반하다'는 동아리 '하나 더하기'를 통해 청춘남녀가 가까워지며 꿈에 다가서는 모습을 그린 작품이다. 극중 시우민은 사람들을 웃게 하는 것에 행복함을 느껴 삐에로 아르바이트를 하는 나도전 역을, 김소은은 동아리 '하나 더하기' 폐쇄를 막으려 노력하는 푸드 트럭 창업을 꿈꾸는 반하나 역을 맡았다.

한편, 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'는 다음 주 본격적인 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.
<저작권자 ⓒ 경인일보 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

@crazyasian73

Indeed uri honeybees remember every Sweet Pervy Scene so well hhahahhaa.... about how it felt, its depent to personal imagination muahahhahahaha *Evil Laugh*

Hahahaahaha... unnie, i won't buy any G-String, NEVER, just seeing that i felt weird, like Jae Rim Said "Is Not My Style" hhahahha

pD3rkSU.jpg

about my Spence, i watch the first episode of Criminal Minds Season 11 that started yesterday, and he's so CUTEEEEE

CQPHvTcVAAEVaS8.jpg

and serious

CQPHednUAAE3qRM.jpg

as always

CQPIHgXVEAAuzaW.jpg

and Super Cute

CQPD1ORVEAEmfyx.jpg

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

Hahahahhaaha so no one disadvantaged because of sit on shoulder, Win Win hhahahhahaha..

they need to take responsible from their action hahhahahaa, Maried for real juseyoooooo XD

So Kim So Eun lead on Web drama with Kim Min Seok is true.....

is not the same Kim Min Seok who made a scar in Kim So Eun elbow ? because Xiumin real name is Kim Min Seok hhahahhahaha

Cl3EVU7.png

Hi guys to my Solim Honeybees family. Today is my special day of my life HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF hahaha. My only wish also once said by one of honeybee that she wish one very important thing in her life w/o a single penny to be consume is to see our Solim Couple be together.  I am the most happy person living in this world if it will happen. OH! GOD ALMIGHTY please grant my wish on my very special day. I love you Lord.

CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS VIDEO AND THANKS.

News from soompi

EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun Cast as Leads in Web Drama

xiumin-kim-so-eun.jpg

Idol group EXO member Xiumin and actress Kim So Eun have been cast as the leads in an upcoming web drama.

Multiple industry insiders told TV Report on October 2 that the two stars have been cast in web drama “Falling for Challenge.” According to the reports, they have already finished script reading, and are waiting for the filming to begin.

“Falling for Challenge” will be a youthful web drama about two people who fall in love in a hobby club called “One Plus.” Xiumin will play Na Do Jeon, a bright individual who works part-time as a clown because he genuinely loves making people laugh. Kim So Eun will play Ban Ha Na, a girl dreaming of starting her own food truck and struggles to stop the club from closing.

Xiumin recently finished filming his film debut, while Kim So Eun starred in MBC‘s “Scholar Who Walks the Night” that ended last month.

“Falling for Challenge” is scheduled to start shooting next week.

For you @_sofie_ chingu
Basically no additional info except for different title:sweatingbullets: 

엑소 시우민-김소은, 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다' 캐스팅… 풋풋 로맨스 기대만
EXO Xiumin-Kim So Eun, Web Drama 'Falling for Challenge' Casting... Fresh Romance Anticipated

엑소 멤버 시우민과 배우 김소은이 '도전에 반하다' 남녀 주인공으로 발탁됐다.
EXO member Xiumin and actor KSE have been selected as the male and female leads for web drama 'Falling for Challenge'.

2일 한 매체는 복수 관계자 말을 인용해 시우민과 김소은이 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'에 출연을 확정하고 첫 촬영을 기다리는 중이라고 보도했다.
On the 2nd (of October), quoting the information (provided) by several authorised insiders, the media is anticipating the first still of Xiumin & KSE in the web drama 'Falling for Challenge'.

두 사람은 최근 대본 리딩까지 마친 것으로 전해졌다.
It is reported that the two casts had completed the script reading (session).

'도전에 반하다'는 동아리 '하나 더하기'를 통해 청춘남녀가 가까워지며 꿈에 다가서는 모습을 그린 작품이다. 극중 시우민은 사람들을 웃게 하는 것에 행복함을 느껴 삐에로 아르바이트를 하는 나도전 역을, 김소은은 동아리 '하나 더하기' 폐쇄를 막으려 노력하는 푸드 트럭 창업을 꿈꾸는 반하나 역을 맡았다.
(Not translating coz it's exactly the same in the other article on the story)

한편, 웹드라마 '도전에 반하다'는 다음 주 본격적인 촬영에 돌입할 예정이다.
Meanwhile, the web drama 'Falling for Challenge' is expected to start shooting next week.

(Source: TBC; Translated by ME)

Unnie Rosey..special for you..

b6976f207a1bc29aa9e2c3b7080b541b.jpg

#quote credit to the owner

You are not alone..smile always..I think the best present for you this year is SOLIM...:-))))

@Niel2804

I'm pretty sure that kim min seok a.k.a Xiumin the same person who make kim so eun's scar..ahahahahaa

Kim so eun get a big chance to revenge...kikikiki...xiumin watch out...kuikuikuikuk...

Kim so eun working at food truck??? Aigooo finally she got her own foodtruck...hehehehehe..

Song Jae Rim , what should you do next...no more foodtruck but upgrade tu FOODTRAIN....kikiki

Hello honeybees its been a long time since i posted here but i keep looking our house.:) So So Eun's next project is doing a web drama ha?seems like web drama is a big thing in Korea right now coz everyone is doing it.and she is following her nampyeon doing a web drama.hahahahah.so Sso character is a girl dreaming of having a foodtruck.Jaerim need to buy her a foodtruck now coz her jagiya is dreaming now a foodtruck!!!heehheeh.

But anyways whatever project they chose i still support them even sometimes i don't agree.hahahaaha.by the way how many episodes does Jaerim's web drama has???

@ peace79
Thank you my sweety peace79 for your greetings I appreciated it so much. And your post i liked it. For your information i don't know how to do those kinds of works and i envy you and to others who knows how to do it. Love you sweety,

@_sofie_ & @ XXXlatebloomerXXX
Thank you for your hard works i also appreciated it. W/ you guys i get the info. i need to place it in our page. You are a great help to us { SoLim PH & Int'l Fans } I will always support you thanks again.

To all honeybees how long will we wait for them to be together. Soeun has another drama w/ Kpop idol Xiumin. Is he good in singing? I am happy for Soeun taking a little break and back again to work. It was nice they will save more money in the future. But I hope our Solim couple never change their minds and hearts for I am become brokenhearted.

@Niel2804

I'm pretty sure that kim min seok a.k.a Xiumin the same person who make kim so eun's scar..ahahahahaa

Kim so eun get a big chance to revenge...kikikiki...xiumin watch out...kuikuikuikuk...

Kim so eun working at food truck??? Aigooo finally she got her own foodtruck...hehehehehe..

Song Jae Rim , what should you do next...no more foodtruck but upgrade tu FOODTRAIN....kikiki

@peace79

since you mention it, how can it be so coincidence ^^ Kim Min Seok and Food Truck, lets positive, maybe the PD is Solim Matchmaker, you see it Mr Song, since you failed sent her a food truck now PD Nim make one web Drama about Food Truck for her LOL

and i keep read Kim So Eun character Ban Ha Na as BAN NA NA hhahahhahaha What is wrong with me !

minion-banana-ass-meme-generator-banana-

Happy Birthday unnie ^^

wish you pervy but the best eh..... hhahahhaha

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Pict and Gif CTO

@ Niel2804
Hahaha you know the feelings if someone whom you love carried you in weird position. Jaerim like it so much he carry Soeun w/ full of love.
Thank you very much my dear your greetings lighten up my day also w/ peace79. Cheers also to you but not wine coz I don't drink wine but instead soft drinks even though it is not good for our health.
For Soeun upcoming drama you mention her leading man real name is Kim Min Seok. I think he is the newest among the group coz when I saw their profile he is not yet included in the group. What would Jaerim feel that Soeun's leading man is the same name whom who hurt her when she was in grade school days. Am I right grade school or high school days.
Xiumin profile is amazing. He has an amazing voice for he won on 2008 SM's Eversing contest. Oh! that talent is Soeun's weaknesses. 
Soeun don't forget my son PLEASE!

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv : Happy Birthday unnie rosy! May all your wishes come true. :wub:

@XXXlatebloomerXXX : thank you so much!!~ sorry for taking your time. :sweatingbullets:

capt @innasalvatore : i'm not worried and not opposing her decision to take this role. Infact, i don't care much about Solim's character in their drama. Coz for me, i just wanna see them onscreen..hehe i guess i am just a happy and positive Solim's shipper. :lol:

@Niel2804 : ommooo...kim min seok!! What a coincident..now she can take her revenge..lol and yes..i do think of bananana when i saw her character's name..hahaha..let us spread bananana positive energy to our soeun :P

@peace79 : unnie..that's so funny!! Food train?? Lol ...At last soeun get her own foodtruck. So she will not get any trouble if she wanted to send foodtruck to jaerim next time. Hahahaha

Anyways, just wanted to know why some fans called soeun as 'sso'? 

@peace79

since you mention it, how can it be so coincidence ^^ Kim Min Seok and Food Truck, lets positive, maybe the PD is Solim Matchmaker, you see it Mr Song, since you failed sent her a food truck now PD Nim make one web Drama about Food Truck for her LOL

and i keep read Kim So Eun character Ban Ha Na as BAN NA NA hhahahhahaha What is wrong with m

hahahaha neil ..banana split..yummy..banana-split.jpgBan ha na a.k.a kim so eun should try to sell this as one of her food truck menu...kikikikikiki..ahhhh I love vanilla ice cream...mmmmm

@ _sofie_
Thank you also my dear sofie for your greetings. Maybe I need love even though I'm full of love w/ the love of my family. But being a Solim honeybee shipper I am hungry & thirsty. Like a vampire hungry and thirsty for the blood. I want also to hypnotize them like a magician for they will follow my orders. The only wish I want  " Solim be together for the rest of their lives "                            -

capt @innasalvatore : i'm not worried and not opposing her decision to take this role. Infact, i don't care much about Solim's character in their drama. Coz for me, i just wanna see them onscreen..hehe i guess i am just a happy and positive Solim's shipper. :lol:

@_sofie_

I sincerely hope my intuition is wrong, seriously... Pretty sure I will support KSE just like I support SJR since I'm SoLim Shipper, hahahahaha... But I'm not a drama die-hard-fan and the bad things about me & k-drama are I'm so picky, so lazy and easily get boring, hahahaha...

Maybe some found me a selfish or a cocky person but I always be honest with my words. I will support KSE career but it doesn't mean I have to watch all her dramas especially if I don't like it. Frankly I only watch BOF and some portions of TSWWTN. I only watched SJR in METS and UW is not my cup of tea.

But I always be there from SoLim couple.

Bcoz I Love SoLim couple...

I don't know... But I think EXO-L is probably the most happy people to see their Oppa in Drama screen...

K-nets respond

Xiumin and Kim So Eun cast as leads in a webdrama

Article: [Exclusive] EXO Xiumin and Kim So Eun cast as leads in new webdrama

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,944, -329] I'm an EXO fan but why not just use another actor... ㅠㅠ He's going to get hate for being an idol and fans will be heartbroken... well, it's all confirmed now so.. I'll be looking forward to Minseok and Kim So Eun-nim ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,774, -673] EXO, eh......... let's stop using idols, yeah?

3. [+1,450, -396] It's a webdrama anyway, why all the fuss

4. [+1,093, -174] Hopefully both show us some good acting!

5. [+935, -479] If it was a female idol, she'd get all sorts of hate and people accusing her of having a sponsor but he's EXO so...

6. [+209, -41] Can people stop complaining about idols taking spots from rookie actors? Imagine your perspective from investors and the producers? Why would you gamble on using no name rookies who have no public recognition at all for your drama lead? Even if the drama does well, people will just be asking who the leads are. And it's a webdrama, something that people don't even watch unless they're specifically interested in it ㅋㅋ obviously they have to get leads who have tons of fans so that at least they'll get some viewers. Instead of complaining all the time, actually go and watch some works by rookie actors so that producers see that people are interested in them and cast them more ㅋㅋ

7. [+197, -41] People hate when they don't even watch webdramas ㅋㅋ webdramas use tons of idols and it's not like it's broadcast on TV so why bother hating when you're not going to watch

8. [+190, -37] Not an EXO fan but it's a webdrama, people won't even watch it unless they're interested in the cast so who cares;; let the people who care watch it

9. [+185, -34] Fighting to both~~

10. [+164, -47] A lot of people think this is Xiumin's first acting attempt but he's already shot a movie and has gotten praise from others so don't worry, I trust that he'll do well

Source: http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/xiumin-and-kim-so-eun-cast-as-leads-in.html

I put myself in 'lower of expectation' mood..It's better coz we do not know what will happen in the future....I hope every solim projects become successfull..

Keep moving & dont turn back coz past is past..let it go........

Worry yes but do not too much worry coz it's not good for our healthy...

Hope everthing is ok....:-)))))

#Ban ha na my sweet banana....fighting

capt @innasalvatore : kekekeke...not only you. Eventho' i've downloaded all drama/movies starring by Solim, i have not watching the whole story..hahahaha.. i only watched their cut scene. :P

Mianhe..i seriously love solim as a real person and as a couple. Not as an actress/actor..that's why i am so grateful whenever i got to see them onscreen regardless of the drama/movies genre :lol:

Anyways..let's sing ban ha na na na na na ~~ to cheer uri soeunnie :w00t:

P/s: why i imagine soeunnie driving the food truck straight to jaerim's shooting location to surprise him..hahahahaha

Archived