[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning honeybees, i was watching i was pretty ep 5 and this particular scene remind me of our solim couple, when sung joon see he ra fall eyelashes he said you can make a wish with this eyelashes, suddenly it remind me of  solim when they travel by bus for horse riding,  jr has pull  his eyelashes for se wish.....i really miss solim.

@innasalvatore Are you MIA because your hectic schedule? Here I thought your job is to keep us moving with your updates and meme.:wub: If you can get Niel marry or date G-Dragon(I have not idea who he is ), she definitely help Solim come together soon then later. Let keep working hard to get our wish to come true. I guess she move pass Spencer Reid or she is going to have him as her side dish..I can't help to say that. Forgive me Niel..besides you got plenty of love to pass to two lovers..Right? hehehehhehheheh

@crazyasian73

HAHAHAHAHA... There's times when I'm so bold by tagged myself for 16hrs/day for Eric oppa and SoLim couple, hahahahaha...

@Niel2804 is still considering about dating GD but marry Daesung, hahahahaha... While she's in confusing mode then I can flirt with Dr Spencer Reid and learn how to profiler, hahahahaha... Then I will profile SoLim couple... *wink*

There's no way they can escape from the curse of WGM... Just date! Hahahahaha...

20150613_1434158219_20511400_1.jpg

@Niel2804 So you're busy with your Kdrama and decided to spazz less in here...:( I would done the same thing if I'm watching something is very good...I haven't find anything to keep tune in for whole drama. I'm have been watching little of my hubby drama(he hate Kdramas) I'm happy you still find time to come here. Why Solim's new is so dry? We got to find something to keep us busy and moving this thread. :wub:Love you are trying post update keep us happy...

@crazyasian73

aniyaaa unnieee... i wont forget my Solim Couple, its just i am too greedy to finish my 50 episode makjang drama hhahahhaa.... i spent my night to watch it but still its not finish yet T.T aigooo my head kkkkkk

PS : you dont know who GD is ?????

here he is :

tumblr_nuhkubqzfo1unv411o1_500.jpg

and his Girlfriend

giphy.gif

my reaction:

fbe8dd6068795ae2ab4d97415becd0fc.jpg

@Niel2804 is still considering about dating GD but marry Daesung, hahahahaha... While she's in confusing mode then I can flirt with Dr Spencer Reid and learn how to profiler, hahahahaha... Then I will profile SoLim couple... *wink*

There's no way they can escape from the curse of WGM... Just date! Hahahahaha...

@innasalvatore

Eric Mun Reaction :

tumblr_mmajcnrxmt1r4lvtoo2_r1_500.gif

Solim Couple Reaction :

lets them crazy over their bias , we love each other

tumblr_nfhwov2BJ51rwog7ro7_400.gif

Gif Cto

@Niel2804

Andwaeeee~~ Maldo andwaeeeeeee...

Eric oppaaaaa, mian-hae~~~ I'll be good! Don't let the meat burn for nothing... 16

BY THE WAY.... Do you know why he puts his hand inside his pant? 03

Is it something so itchy? HAHAHAHAHAHA

credit to daehan_92

@innasalvatore

maybe his underwear is too small ? yaaa Stylish nim, do your work HAHAHAHHAHA

tumblr_n8i4c783IJ1ru3x2do1_500.gif

Gif CTO

@Niel2804

Andwaeeee~~ Maldo andwaeeeeeee...

Eric oppaaaaa, mian-hae~~~ I'll be good! Don't let the meat burn for nothing... 16

BY THE WAY.... Do you know why he puts his hand inside his pant? 03

Is it something so itchy? HAHAHAHAHAHA

credit to daehan_92

@innasalvatore

maybe his underwear is too small ? yaaa Stylish nim, do your work HAHAHAHHAHA

Gif CTO

@Niel2804

WHAT!?! smaller panty?

Awwww.... That's gross!!! Hahahahahaha...  Oh, don't tell me that he wears his precious woman's panty because I don't believe it, hahahahahaha... The size is so wrong, hahahahahahaha... But I agree with you that his stylist didn't do the right work! How could she lets him wears itchy pant... I don't like his stylist...

Better he hires you.... or, me, hahahahahaha...

Jae Rim-ssi, hire me juseyooo bbuing-bbuing...

@innasalvatore Are you MIA because your hectic schedule? Here I thought your job is to keep us moving with your updates and meme.:wub: If you can get Niel marry or date G-Dragon(I have not idea who he is ), she definitely help Solim come together soon then later. Let keep working hard to get our wish to come true. I guess she move pass Spencer Reid or she is going to have him as her side dish..I can't help to say that. Forgive me Niel..besides you got plenty of love to pass to two lovers..Right? hehehehhehheheh

@crazyasian73

HAHAHAHAHA... There's times when I'm so bold by tagged myself for 16hrs/day for Eric oppa and SoLim couple, hahahahaha...

Oh capt...Sometimes you're a true hardcore of Solim shipper. I don't think I spend that much time with this couple to match your time. I envy your dedication...As for @Niel2804 she is the Taylor Swift of Indonesia I lost track of her many men in her life..I think I need a black list to know who is who to follow her. I'm just a one man woman. So I can't possible relate to this lifestyle...heheheheh But I love to look all the goodie men in Korea and other places too. My eyes love their wholesome body. This man is on my top list....

Image result for sexy jaerim wonder be nice to see and touch his fine body...only in my dream I can dare to do it..:w00t:

Soon Solim will date if not they are dating without your knowledge....:wub:

@Niel2804 What GD is taken? You still want him...He looks too wild for anyone. Maybe you can tame him better than his gf. Heheheh:w00t:

I can't believe there is a 50 eps drama that caught your attention....Why you can have the times to spend on long drama? I can only deal with 16-24 eps dramas. Once I start a drama, I goes crazy that I would stay up all night to get done too. For me, I like to pass forward to couple I like and skip everything else or interest plot will keep tune in to end...

PS Spencer Reid is your style so don't get too confuse...:wub:

@crazyasian73

Oh capt...Sometimes you're a true hardcore of Solim shipper. I don't think I spend that much time with this couple to match your time. I envy your dedication...As for @Niel2804 she is the Taylor Swift of Indonesia I lost track of her many men in her life..I think I need a black list to know who is who to follow her. I'm just a one man woman. So I can't possible relate to this lifestyle...heheheheh But I love to look all the goodie men in Korea and other places too. My eyes love their wholesome body. This man is on my top list....

wonder be nice to see and touch his fine body...only in my dream I can dare to do it..:w00t:

@‌crazyasian73

When it comes to love... You just blended with anything without knowing... That's me! 029

Especially SoLim couple... How not to love them? How to move on? They're so beautiful together... They know how to caught your attention with their lovey-dovey... Their honest feeling toward each other... When Song Jae Rim said SoLim couple is not staged I truly believe in him. He has no reason to lie to us. he's not a kind of guy who lied just to get such fame, right?

However.. Kissing seems like the most expensive thing for SoLim couple, hahahahahaha

Maybe I should stay beside them and force them into one, hahahahahaha... 000

CPqGB5TUwAAqJOz.jpg

CPqGBMXVAAAyMbC.jpg

credit to songjaelim_ph

@Niel2804

WHAT!?! smaller panty?

Awwww.... That's gross!!! Hahahahahaha...  Oh, don't tell me that he wears his precious woman's panty because I don't believe it, hahahahahaha... The size is so wrong, hahahahahahaha... But I agree with you that his stylist didn't do the right work! How could she lets him wears itchy pant... I don't like his stylist...

Better he hires you.... or, me, hahahahahaha...

Jae Rim-ssi, hire me juseyooo bbuing-bbuing...

@innasalvatore

okay another posibility

1. Small Underwear

2. Itchy hahhahaha Omoooo dont imagine dirty thing Niel

3. Its Happy Time but there is no Bidet in shooting area Hahahhaha so he can't do his bussiness, Bidet Movee Moveee

but since he have bright expressionin the pict so i think he felt itchy because his panty is small Muahahhahahhaha

wonder be nice to see and touch his fine body...only in my dream I can dare to do it..:w00t:

@crazyasian73

MUHAHAHHAHHAHA... unnie like Yoona Said : if You're handsome, You're my Oppa XD

PS and all my men not only Handsome but also Rich XD

tumblr_nk0tiz8ryp1rpyw6wo2_500.gif

Gif CTO

Good morning honeybees, i was watching i was pretty ep 5 and this particular scene remind me of our solim couple, when sung joon see he ra fall eyelashes he said you can make a wish with this eyelashes, suddenly it remind me of  solim when they travel by bus for horse riding,  jr has pull  his eyelashes for se wish.....i really miss solim.

In Kdrama land, every drama will have side effect of Solim so you should not be surprise see something remind you of Solim. I took a look at that drama and actress lead look a little older than the hottie...I just watch 20 mins and it doesn't hold my interest...This is why I'm waiting on Solim future drama.:wub:

@innasalvatore Why do you got to start with the itch? I didn't pay attention to his hands and now you are getting me too byuntae on his itch...Do you think someone should scratch his itch for him..Hehehhheheh:phew: you and I are so pervy when I'm getting ready for good night sleep..

@Niel2804 I thought he doesn't wear any when he wear something as loose as that short...Definitely his stylish need to get to work with him..:wub:

@Niel2804 What GD is taken? You still want him...He looks too wild for anyone. Maybe you can tame him better than his gf. Heheheh:w00t:

I can't believe there is a 50 eps drama that caught your attention....Why you can have the times to spend on long drama? I can only deal with 16-24 eps dramas. Once I start a drama, I goes crazy that I would stay up all night to get done too. For me, I like to pass forward to couple I like and skip everything else or interest plot will keep tune in to end...

@crazyasian73

HAHAHAHAHA unnie It's not over till it's over, his image is Wild on stage but like a puppy off stage XD, and his GF too... they match thou my heart is bleeding hhahahaha

because the Lead is my Lee Seo Jin Ahjussi muahahhahahaa.... another man again, don't get confused unnie...

aaah my Criminal Minds new season start today, and to night i will fangirling him again and again ^^ i love his hair in this season

@Niel2804 I thought he doesn't wear any when he wear something as loose as that short...Definitely his stylish need to get to work with him..:wub:

His WHAATTTT? man only not wear underwear in hospital gown and kendo uniform but he not wear any in shooting location ??? DAEBAKKKK hhahahhaha

@Niel2804

Okay, these are my theories...

1. He didn't wear his panty... Well, some guys didn't wear it.. So what?
  2. He wore one size smaller.. Sometimes guy just want to make ensure that his butt look chubby, hahahahaha
  3. He wore G-string, HAHAHAHAHAHA... WOW! I love it! So daring, dude!

@‌crazyasian73

HAHAHAHA... Don't blame it for being a little bit pervy but he put his hand inside his pant, hahahahaha... Maybe some parts are itchy... Well, it's normal to have itchy parts in our body right? hahahahaha... Then Coconut Tree come with argument that he wore smallest panty, the caused of itchy parts, hahahahahaha...

Someone need to scratch for him??????????????????????? I'm volunteer MYSELF!

Jae rim-ssi.... I'm coming to you...

@crazyasian73

HAHAHAHAHA unnie It's not over till it's over, his image is Wild on stage but like a puppy off stage XD, and his GF too... they match thou my heart is bleeding hhahahaha

because the Lead is my Lee Seo Jin Ahjussi muahahhahahaa.... another man again, don't get confused unnie...

aaah my Criminal Minds new season start today, and to night i will fangirling him again and again ^^ i love his hair in this season

His WHAATTTT? man only not wear underwear in hospital gown and kendo uniform but he not wear any in shooting location ??? DAEBAKKKK hhahahhaha

My head is spinning thinking all of your men....You're right they got to be rich to buy all your fancy clothes so you can look hot for them....I haven't been watching Criminal Minds lately so I don't know about Spencer new hairdo....He is your sexy man and whatever his hair looks like you will drool when you watch the show.

I thought when he was helping Soeun wash the sheet he wasn't not wearing any....All honeybees witness it...I miss him:wub: and his hospital gown and kendo uniform....Less is always better than more...If you know what I mean...

@Niel2804

Okay, these are my theories...

1. He didn't wear his panty... Well, some guys didn't wear it.. So what?
  2. He wore one size smaller.. Sometimes guy just want to make ensure that his butt look chubby, hahahahaha
  3. He wore G-string, HAHAHAHAHAHA... WOW! I love it! So daring, dude!

@‌crazyasian73

HAHAHAHA... Don't blame it for being a little bit pervy but he put his hand inside his pant, hahahahaha... Maybe some parts are itchy... Well, it's normal to have itchy parts in our body right? hahahahaha... Then Coconut Tree come with argument that he wore smallest panty, the caused of itchy parts, hahahahahaha...

Someone need to scratch for him??????????????????????? I'm volunteer MYSELF!

Jae rim-ssi.... I'm coming to you...

Some guys think it is sexy to wear his gf panty....So why not he does the same?...Maybe he miss her so much that he feel he need to put on her panty to feel close to her...:w00t:It is wrong to see a man in G-string..Can't imagine if he would be bold enough to even consider it. Why are we talking about panty so much capt and Niel? Are we scared our usual honeybees from join us in this conversation...Besides capt you are the one who start this...so honeybees blame the person who start the fire...I'm innocent :wub:

Now I'm going to have dream about panty....Thanks to capt and Niel...There is never dull moment with you two to spazz...I have little fun and hope everyone enjoy our little panty topic...Sorry for our byuntae minds. Solim is well miss  and can't wait to see them again together on screen...

To you capt and Niel and everyone......HAVE A GREAT DAY:wub:

Archived