[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

aaaahhhh i scrooldown my Twitter timeline but it full with Joo Won 29 Birthday -.- and i found uri Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun update

CQE4mr-UEAITSTN.jpg

even in the dark she still pretty ^^

CQEzVQSUwAAEfuE.jpgCQEzQnGUYAAfmDo.jpg

i think she enjoying hangout with her friend lately ^^

credit to lyn_galant IG

HCMB Ep 20, How to make a Jam and Bibimbab LOL, do you remember honeybees ? i think HCMB PD is Honeybees too...

after Kimchi Jigae, now a Jam ^^

1. Jam

CQGAyBRUEAIvbKM.jpgCQGAyBSUcAAnkf5.jpg

2. Bibimbab

CQFyna3UEAAQ4Qw.jpg

CQFyna1UsAEGFs-.jpg

Credit to FANGELA1969 twitter

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ renvic

I was laughing at your fanfic while reading it. That was also my weird imagination tells me. Soeun is the one who will make a first move for Jaereim to move also. W/o her permission Jaerim will only fantasizing her. I want to  tell you something about me and my husband but it is too much X rated that is why I can't tell you. hahaha. But one thing I will, when were doing it the image of both of them appeared on my mind on how they will do it. "Laughing again"

Kim So Eun wears Fayewoo top, Dahong cardigan, The Queen Lounge hairpiece, Nizzi earring on Marie Claire Oct 2015

CPqLkBzUAAEhf2k.jpg

Kim So Eun wears Fayewoo dress, Minetani necklace, Franciskay ring on Marie Claire Oct 2015 issue (cr: Marie Claire)

CPp14mAUAAAJvhH.jpg

Kim So Eun wears Mag&Logan dress, Reenevon necklace, Society by Golden J gold bangle on Marie Claire Oct. 2015 issue

CPp0UytUwAAZYYF.jpg

Credit to SoeunFashion Twitter

@crazyasian73 and @_sofie_

anyeoooong ^^ don't worry all honeybees can understand with your activities ^^ glad we still gathering together despite our busy real life hhhahahhaha because na doo.... but different with you guys my reason is slightly different, its because i spent watching K drama until Mid Night muahahhaha so i got sleepy during the day so need to tone down my activities here, my jobs is pile up muahahhaha, had to finish it ASAP

anigif_enhanced-26679-1395960580-19.gif

Gif CTO

Good day honeybees/zombees/solimers !

I'm just dropping by using my smartphone

@_sofie_  thanks for promoting. Honestly im in a mixed situation to post the link of my fanfic in here because im not that confident enough... and its still for editing specially the ice cream part because of too much content and even I didn't put the flavor of ice cream...hehehhe

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv well you can inbox me about the r thing so i can have an idea to post it on my next fanfic.. yes its exactly in my mind because of old pics of jae rim in my mind his the type of person who explore.an unconventional namja...

also i had another one its just..its still in chapter 2 as for me the 2nd one is more difficult to write because you need to establish a synopsis...thanks for all the comments and even subcribing in my fanfic thanks  for spending your time to read my fan fic..

@ niel2804

I agree  w/ you maybe HCMB PD is honeybee also or he/she watched Solim WGM coz the menu they prepared are the one Solim eat during at WGM days.

@_sofie_

Thank you my dear for the link of renvic fanfic I laughed so much.

Yeahhhhh High Five unnie ^^ maybe he/she have Soompi Account too hhahahhaha

tumblr_llfvi7BBMM1qdax5b.gif

Gif CTO

Hi Peeps....

Mian-hae~~~ for temporary MIA, hahahahaha...

What we have today? Oh, new article, an old issue...

But who cares as long as there's news of Jae Rim every day, hahahahahaa..

Wow... Song Jae Rim-ssi confession about his weight of 58Kgs with height 180cm.

article_29215235257716.jpg

Source#1: http://www.etnews.com/20150929000127

Source#2: http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=14017

PS @innasalvatore you have be too quiet lately and your sidekick @Niel2804 is not making the quietness any easier..So go and cause some trouble...Okte.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@innasalvatore If I'm not comfortable with you, then I want have a hard time say that you are weirdo. Calling someone name is never a good thing. You know that I'm a weirdo too....My problem is I'm in denial. I know if you and I rule the world, I put a spell on Solim to fall in love and stay together for 50 years like their 50 years pledge. You and I will be crazy happy that we got that kind of power. Just imagine what we can do....I will spread some love to your oppa Eric to be crazy in love with you. :lol: I love power...heheehehe** evil laugh****

@crazyasian73

Troubles? Hm... I'm just giving my blessing to Coconut Tree if G-Dragon dates her, hahahahahaha... Well, she dates one of K-Singer who has such fame and huge popularity then we've got chances to hunt down SoLim couple, hahahahaha... So we need Sponsor to smoothly our ways in bringing SoLim together, hahahahaha...

What do you think, @Niel2804?

But before you guys say anything... or throw me with rotten potatoes, hahahahaha... Let's take a look Song Jae Rim in latest episode of HCMB. Even I'm not cooking-lover person but for Jae Rim I tagged myself for this show, at least to peek-a-boo his adorable face, hahahahaha... Mian-hae~~ So Eun-ahhhhhhh, but your man is truly adorable in white... ottohke... Ottohke...???

CQHWPzNVEAEDTN0.jpg

CQHWPzQUwAAHwlC.jpg

CQHWPzTUkAEUihw.jpg

CQHWPz-U8AAzG4k.jpg

CQE6QKBUwAAJMzj.jpg

CQE6QKjUsAEtSm7.jpg

CQE6QLjVAAAMaTF.jpg

CQE6QLwUwAQGIwI.jpg

credit to Mykiekiii

https://instagram.com/p/8QK0SCmaHm/

latest selca (

Cr to @kathykel from SJR thread:

Hi everyone, it's been a while I visited the thread. :sweatingbullets: Anyway, not sure if the translation of his Easy Idol interview is being shared here. I only translated briefly part 1 of his interview. I tried to read the words from the magazine scan so pardon me for any error or misinterpretation. Just disregard if you have seen this. ^^;;

0061zFsZjw1evn311xyybj30hs0qndhz.jpg

Easy Idol Magazine September 2015 Interview - Part 1

Q: You actually started working as a model. What is your turning point in becoming an actor?

A: Everyone probably has the impression that being a model is glamorous and dazzling but this is actually not true. There’s also many hardships involved behind this facade. I actually did not make my debut as a model. I originally debuted as an actor but did modeling during that period. But I’ll continue to be active as an actor now.

Q: Out of all the characters you had portrayed, is there any character which you are very satisfied in?

A:  Mo Il Hwa in ‘Inspiring Generation’ is my favourite character as I learnt a lot from participating in this drama. I really like this character when I read the manhwa back then.(omitted this sentence because not sure) I’m quite satisfied with my performance so I liked it a lot.

Q: Is there any role you had regrets in and feel that ‘you will perform better if given another chance’?

A: I think it should be Woon from ‘TMTES’. I was still a newcomer back then. If I will to portray again with my current condition, you should be able to see a more improved and charismatic portrayal of this character.

Q: Do you normally watch your own projects? What about other dramas/movies? Will you monitor and learn from them?

A: I just monitor those dramas and movies which I’m casted in because I want to know what my shortcomings are and promptly take notes on them. As an actor, I feel that we should always be focused and spend more effort in our characters. I recently started filming a new drama based on volleyball and there are strict requirements on the techniques. I’ve been practicing intensively so I don’t really have time to monitor other stuffs.

Q: Any special preparation for this drama?

A: I usually play volleyball with my friends as a form of training. I’m also practicing the fundamental skills, such as jumping, spiking, smashing etc. These are the basic techniques in playing volleyball. I even attended training lessons which is why I'm more tanned now.

Q: Any role which you are interested in challenging?

A: I want to portray someone who is of similar age group as me and sharing stories about them. Most people like us in our late twenties and early thirties are actually undergoing a hard time. For example, we might experience psychological stress and trauma to some extent in our career, life and relationship. There’s not much awareness/public interest on this yet so I hope I can have the chance to portray people of this age group and some of their difficulties and stress they faced through my character.

Q: You are getting more recognized and support after appearing in ‘We got married’. If you are dating in reality, will you be the same as how you are in the show? You also don’t seem to have problem with skinship in the show. Are you like this in reality too?

A: I tell myself that ‘I want to make my girl happy/live happily.’ Because I regard this as something really important, I want to do something to express myself and make her happy through my actions. If you are talking about skinship, it can happen often and very naturally between good friends. But if it’s someone whom I just met the first time or unfamiliar with, I will definitely not do it because it is not right.

Q: What type of girl do you like in reality?

A: Last time I like girls with reversal charms or someone whom I get along well with. But at some point, I realized that these criteria are not that important. (omitted this sentence because not sure) They (ideal types) might not even appear in reality. I really believe in fate. You will be my ideal type as long as I feel something towards you in that particular moment.

Q: Which part of your body do you think attract the most to girls?

A: There are many guys who are better than me in those aspects. But rather than my appearance, I would say it’s more of my compassion/sense and warmth quality! For example, you come across this painting of some food which looked visually good. But it serves no purpose when you are hungry. The only way to solve the problem is to have real food right? (Q: you mean equipped with practical charm?) Yup! Hahahaha!

”Solim First Time Ever" series

63. Betrothal gifts 

This day Jaerim carried a big box on his way to their house, and he made a phone call to Soeun when he was in front of the entrance.

005RnbUwjw1ewabrakyg3j31hc0u0jv9.jpg

And he asked Soeun to come downstairs to give him a helping hand.

005RnbUwjw1ewabrdq9w0j31hc0u0436.jpg

Apart from the big box he also carried some paper bags with gifts.

005RnbUwjw1ewabrgod0kj31hc0u078j.jpg

In Korean tradition, usually before the wedding some friends of the bridegroom would carry this gift box to the bride's home.  

005RnbUwjw1ewabrk70pej31hc0u0jwk.jpg

However, Jaerim was doing a parody of "A thousand kisses" in which Ryu Jin (starring as husband of Soeun's role) carried the gift box to the bride-to-be's home by himself.

005RnbUwjw1ewabrons85j31hc0u044r.jpg

When Soeun tried to carry some of the gift for him, Jaerim said: "No. Aegyo quickly first."

005RnbUwjw1ewabrt8xj8j31hc0u0dnh.jpg

It seems really Jaerim enjoys Soeun's aegyo very much.  :P

@lilac109 @renvic @ollakuni & @omgirly

First thing I want to say..for me you all are F4 team to SOLIM land..You all are so good in elaborate what the right meaning of 'delulu'.Such a wonderful writer..Brilliant , smart , creative & funny..i'm adore & appreciate it coz your fanfics are DAEBAK..

Honestly I think I the only one who never read any one of the fanfics about SOLIM even from you all.It's doesn't meant i'm not interested but i'm too lazy to start reading..why? I cant explain it....mianhe

I know about your fanfics because the honeybees especially my WP group always update about that..So although i'm not read yet atleast I know how that fanfics progress...

I will try & yes give me a time to start back my reading habit..When? I not sure yet..:-)

My F4 team...dont stop believing yourselve coz I always believe you all have a lot of hidden talent..Just show it..I will always give my fully support coz you all deserve it..

F4 fanfics..fighting....saranghae..

I wonder...

Epi 3:

Soeun expressed her fantasy about her riding Bung Bung for their wedding pictorial.

Epi%203%20-%20Bike%201.jpg?641

When jaerim was about to give his thoughts, she sneezed.

Epi%203%20-%20Sneeze.png

That particular conversation ended there. I wonder what his respond would be about her riding Bung Bung in a wedding dress.

I wonder...

Epi 4

Jaerim said he wasn’t allow to wear underwear while wearing the hospital attire. 

Epi%204%20-%20Hospital%20C.pngEpi%204%20-%20Hospital%205.jpg

Well, she was fully aware of him not wearing his underwear.

Epi%204%20-%20Hospital%206.jpg

Yet, she dare teased him :D

Epi%204%20-%20Hospital%20D.png

Hhhmmm…what would’ve been the main reason soeun got to be so flustered and squealed when jaerim hugged and lifted her up while he was still in his hospital attire? Do u get what I mean? Hehehe!

I wonder...

Epi 6:

Jaerim was deboning the chicken wing for soeun while she was telling him about her opening up to her mom while she was treated for her broken hand in the hospital. 

Epi%206%20-%20Debonning%20chicken%20A.pn

She didn’t finish up her sentence when he offered her the meat. 

Epi%206%20-%20Debonning%20chicken%20wing

I wonder, if the conversation went on, she would’ve open up more about herself at home with her family to jaerim.

I wonder...

Epi 16

During their last stay in Istanbul, Soeun surprised jaerim with Jo Malone’s couple perfume and a handwritten card/letter.

Epi%2016%20-%20Gift%20and%20letter.png

I always wonder what was written on that card/letter (which I believe would be kept as a secret between solim till solimfinity).

I wonder...

Epi 18:

When jaerim professed his love to soeun on the hot air balloon...

Epi%2018%20-%20I%20like%20u%20A.png

She said that he usually writes his feelings in a letter rather than saying it out loud.

Epi%2018%20-%20I%20like%20u%20B.png

I wonder, did he write to her in private frequently while they were still filming wgm?

I wonder...

Epi 22:

During that beautiful confession on the 2am bittersweet incident, soeun said that she couldn’t tell him about her mom being admitted to the hospital due to her concern towards her nampyeon’s busy schedule.

Epi%20%20-%20Visit%20mom%20A.png

But after doing some explanations, she gladly invites him to visit her mom.

Epi%20%20-%20Visit%20mom%20B.png

I wonder if he finally able to visit soeun’s mom after that meeting.

I wonder...

Epi 32:

Based on some naughty assumptions made through a meticulous and detail observation, some eagle-eyed honeybees suspected that jaerim didn’t wear his underwear during that laundry scene. 

Epi%2032%20-%20laundry.jpg

So... I wonder if that was the reason soeun screamed when he playfully sat on her shoulder after re-enacting a movie scene while hanging their laundry? Again, u know what I mean :D

Hello my chingus.........:wub:

LIFE IS ALWAYS GOOD WHEN YOU ARE ABOVE GROUND!!!!!!!!:wub: 

So I make through another day in Solim paradise...Everyone is always doing well as usual with all we got from our Solim (whatever they give us to spazz) I don't know why I really love Jaerim's statement about FATE....Whatever his criteria for ideal girl is not important any more (or less significant) Just let FATE lead you to right woman...SOEUN....:wub: 

@renvic Continue your fanfic about this crazy couple....if you need idea about story you know I'm not too shy to share my ideas with you...:wub:Even byuntae ideas believe I'm very active in the field...If you know what I mean

Here is an example of how byuntae my hubby is.....this is story he share with me...

In village in the countryside, there is a couple who have two sons. They lived in hut and only got one room where they all slept together as big family. One night, the husband whispered to his wife, "Let's do it and I'm itchy" The wife knew what he want. They wait for their sons fell asleep...When they thought their sons is fully asleep, the couple was doing it.  Then out of nowhere, the youngest son sit up and Dad was so embarrassed and shocked..Told his son why isn't he asleep and he want to get hit....Then the oldest sit up too and  told his dad, "I told him to lay quietly but he didn't listen to me." This make me LOL...

@Niel2804 So you're busy with your Kdrama and decided to spazz less in here...:( I would done the same thing if I'm watching something is very good...I haven't find anything to keep tune in for whole drama. I'm have been watching little of my hubby drama(he hate Kdramas) I'm happy you still find time to come here. Why Solim's new is so dry? We got to find something to keep us busy and moving this thread. :wub:Love you are trying post update keep us happy...

@innasalvatore Are you MIA because your hectic schedule? Here I thought your job is to keep us moving with your updates and meme.:wub: If you can get Niel marry or date G-Dragon(I have not idea who he is ), she definitely help Solim come together soon then later. Let keep working hard to get our wish to come true. I guess she move pass Spencer Reid or she is going to have him as her side dish..I can't help to say that. Forgive me Niel..besides you got plenty of love to pass to two lovers..Right? hehehehhehheheh

@unnie Rosey I know you are very hip to come here spazz...We definitely try to find a way to persuade his stylish to bring back natural style that make him very sexy...You should twitter her Enough is enough...We are going crazy without Solim together on screen..Let cry together.....like Solim:wub:

Since some honeybees don't like to see the last episode..

make me want to cry that their stint on WGM come end.:tears:

@_sofie_ I know it always hard to come here regularly to spazz...I just got some downtime during my job and want to continue spazz to contribute whatever and bring smile to everyone who miss this couple and want them to do a drama together soon. I have learn to be very patient when I'm normally not so good at waiting..As long as you come here and click Like I'm going to do the same thing and add few of my comment along way..Stay Soliminfinity:wub:

@luvsushi All of I wonder...is also on my mind too. I know they built such good chemistry between that we wonder all the good juicy dialogue between would surpass our expectation..My chingu the way how well Jaerim with his skinship and cheesy lines..We can imagine all the curl fingers that Soeun have done...If only someone on WGM staffs would release some more uncut of Solim...That would be great:wub:I have read all your byuntae wonder, always surprise me when you got some naughty thought like me.

@dhilamd Thanks for posting Jaerim latest interview...:wub:

HAVE A GREAT DAY:wub:

Archived