[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it again... and what I did when watch it is the same like I watched it for the first time... smiling, giggling and laughing... this couple is adorable... I have to control myself not to watch it again... I have test next week... oh my.... stay strength... :)>- =))

@prechtik I think the top 4 pictures were from her previous drama Lovely Girl...

@moderator is it okay for us to post pictures from other sources/dramas here for our couple? or would it be better to put them under spoiler tags? 

I really hope the WGM producers stop making JH/SY carry around that selfie-stick cam.... Not only is it really annoying for them when your hands are filled with luggage, guitars, etc, but it ruins the WGM fantasy experience... 
That's why the WGM crew rarely appear on camera or are blurred out, so it feels more like a natural date in the park, whereas the cameras make it more obvious that this is a reality TV show :(
nG43xw9m.png IZoiiDDm.pngPzo3EMXm.png 5np2nGQm.png

Go get another camera man instead, WGM PD :)I want to feel SY/JH are as real as possible and cameras only detract from the viewing experience :P

Guest stranger1000

Ummm... now what?? They show us a preview like that and expect us to wait till Saturday? :)) how can I wait that long :(( I wish everyday was Saturday :(( .And can I say that this doesn't look like their 4thepisode :)) aka 2nd or 3rd day together :)) can't wait for the wedding ;)) (there better be a wedding mbc X( ) :)) :))

Guest eyeship

From eunee82's ig, it seems like seunyeon filming wgm, she's at flower shop. Caption said that beautiful seungyeon holding flower which is present for her husband.

Guest FJ7778

Uuurrrggghhhh these JONGYEON is hard to handle ~X( ~X( Every week driving me crazy..... I thought wanna lurking this thread silently.... but I can't..... i just can't..... Stop it John..... just getting married for real ;;) ;;)...... please let me die in peace..... @-)

Hello.....

I 'm a fan of cnblue . by chance have found this forum ,since the beginning I 've read all the comments every day I was unsure to establish an account and what to post here because of my bad english but I wanted to say hello and thank you at least once

nanahi

said:

Hello.....

I 'm a fan of cnblue . by chance have found this forum ,since the beginning I 've read all the comments every day I was unsure to establish an account and what to post here because of my bad english but I wanted to say hello and thank you at least once

Archived