[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Thank you for video from mols @USAFarmgirl, i never think enough about JH SY kissing scene, its they who want to give that kind of kiss or the director.

Since I watch MOLS kissing scene, i search some another korean drama just to look how is the kissing scene, and not much i found the kiss like SY JH done. Before MOLS mostly I just skip kissing scene when I watch korean drama, but now i will search for it such a pervert. *can'twatch* :ph34r:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh IG

Trans: Time to remember. Cr. Instagram

Found this page with the lyrics of the song Jh is covering! :)

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/time-spent-walking-through-memories-기억을-걷는-시간-time-spent-walking-through-memori.html

Time Spent Walking Through Memories

I still hear your voice
I still feel your touch
Now I live in your path again
I still see your image
I still feel your warmness
Now I live in your time again

From the vision of a stranger passing by
From the leaf that rides the wind and sorrowfully sways
From the air in the night that brush against m face
All I see, I hear, I feel
You are there

How about you?
Are you feeling the same as me
How about you?

I still feel you
Even when I’m singing now
I see you
I will see you again tomorrow
I will hear you again tomorrow
Tomorrow will be just like as it is now

At the empty chair, sitting there
Inside the glass I instinctively grab to drink
Inside the mirror that I look to see myself
Inside the song that tenderly come and rests on my ear
You are there

How about you?
Are you feeling the same as me
How about you?

At the empty chair, sitting there
Inside the glass I instinctively grab to drink
Inside the mirror that I look to see myself
Inside the song that tenderly come and rests on my ear
You are there

What shall I do now?
You probably have removed everything now
What do we do now?

Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la
What shall I do now?
Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la
What shall I do now?

The door of wanting to open
Your memories come and find me
My eyes turn red
What shall I do now?
My heart keeps getting torn
What shall I do now?

My eyes turn red
My heart keeps getting torn

Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la
Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la
Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la
Lallalalalalalala
Lallalalalallalala
Lallalalalallalala la

Translation made by the user Miley_lovato for Lyricstranslate.com 

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Feeling hopeful. (He has a white t-shirt on):wub:

Sy IG

Me:  Family cooking! :)  They did Sy's pets faces on some pieces. :D

Trans:  I don't think we'll be able to have pretty daughters* But mom's seungpyeon (half-moon rice cake) is ugly too, so......? I just try to comfort myself by saying that the dough is too soft... Jeongyeon and I have giving up on making seungpyeon... Started doing art...But it's still...;; Please have a happy Chuseok ^^  

*Koreans have a belief that if you make pretty seungpyeons, then your child will be pretty too.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Jh related:

Thanks to all owners/sources. 

Me: Happy Chuseok and Congratulations Sy and Jh! :)

Spoiler

from interview she like now the best artist Park Won

Spoiler

song "like it" Jong Shin Yoon"

and Childish Gambino- Redbone

cr. oryginal owner and thx gsyinternational and gonglee global translation :D

@Netka85 thank you! Very interesting on your post:

#5: 5. Family: Dad, Mom, 2 younger sisters, Pposong, Nanan, and BAM (... + PET CAT) That should be Bami!!!

#7: 7. Motto: Let's be happy.

#8: 8. ... I try to make an effort to give energy (an energizer).

#10: 10. Favorite words that you've heard (about you) ... Saying "I love you" is a very powerful thing."

Here is the complete interview (swipe from right to left) on Instagram.

Thanks and credit to owners/sources. 

Ilgan Sports interview - she is beautiful again, as always, I really like the one picture where she's standing outside in the bright sunlight, sideways, full- length, in that apricot dress.  That 1940s style dress and blouse match well with her bobbed hair cut.  The dress and blouse also accent her womanly curves. It gives off an old-timey, period film type of vibe - like a picture from the past 1940s style.

In the interview, every drama she has been in is mentioned - except for MOLS.  Why not?  Is she embarassed by MOLS?  It doesn't make sense seeing as how it probably gave her and JH international exposure by being on Netflix that neither would get from a strictly Korean production.   Was MOLS a flop?   From all the people asking hey_drama for season 2 I don't get that impression.  Very curious that they (SY and her management team) don't promote MOLS at all.   Kind of a disappointment, but maybe because they don't want to stir up anti-fans that are against JH & SY relationship?

And one small mention of WGM.   It seems to me her promotions are shying away from any connection to JH.   I really don't understand why - WGM and MOLS were extremely good for her career, yet they are minimized when listing her accomplishments in interviews.  

@luvtokki  I agree with your words....  It didn't take very long to realize that MOLS had been left out and to be honest... I don't understand it really if it's about protecting JH & SY than so be it...  If not then, I REALLY don't get it!!!  MOLS was nothing less than amazing I guess to me it was about this feeling of comfort we were able to see in the drama itself and also in watching them relate to each other...  The kissing was far from what would be considered normal for Korean drama...  It was filled with passion and wasn't one sided but felt as if there was an even exchange of effort and emotion which was beautiful to view....  Not only did it gain them a lot of exposure it also recharged their faithful fans....:wub:

What ever the reasons are I still think its a sad move...:(

Did everyone seen hey_drama post? It related with MOLS, and in gongleeglobal post there is interview with FNCads that mention about MOLS too. Hopefully they will make it come true to MOLS 2 :).

I think SY didn't mention about MOLS because it is not in television station in Korea. When shoot MOLS, she also upload some photo right, even when she did photoshoot for MOLS cover, isn't it indicated that she is happy for MOLS too.

My delulu mind say that they had meet to discuss about MOLS 2 that why JH had comment to SY IG few days before.

@luvtokki  I hear your sentiments but I wouldn’t conclude that SY is embarrassed by MOLS. I don’t believe it was a flop either, but it is a web drama and hard to measure how well it did.  Plus it is not SY but the writer of the article who did not include MOLS on the list, and they should talk about more recent or current project she is working on than WGM from two years ago.

Off topic:

Spoiler

I might be the last one here to know this, but I just read about Hong Gi from FTIsland who talked about his experience of being open about his relationship in a variety show in Korea in July or August.  I believe at this point they had already broken up.  HG said that FT had a concert in Japan after he admitted the dating rumor, and only a half of his fans came to the concert.  And those who came to the concert were also cold toward him.   He says, he will deny any dating rumor in future no matter what.  ‘I am the type who cannot lie, and that’s why I made it open, but no, you shouldn’t do that. It can change the rest of your life.  It is that much of damage.’

I do believe JH and SY are good friends, and I am not expecting more than that.  But still, they have to be careful especially because some JH fans are very sensitive when it comes to anything SY related, and he plans solo comeback early next year.  I have seen some JH fans here in Japan react to JH commenting on SY’s IG.  It was not like ‘how dare you do this’, but more like, ‘whatever you do, don’t need/want to see it, don’t show it to us.’   

He definitely tickled brownies hearts though.  It was a big treat to me especially when the comment was not something general like ‘fighting’ but referring to a lady’s weight/appearance matter.  That’s a comment only someone who are very comfortable with each other can make.

I hope JH and SY find and keep a good balance to make both individual fans and shippers happy.  In my opinion they are doing a pretty good job at that.

Have a great one, everybody! :wub:

Hmm I don't understand why people are disappointed about MOLS not mentioned by SY. The main part of the interview was the 50 questions I believe? The beginning of the interview when they listed out SY projects is from the narrator/writer point of view, not like they ask her "Okay, tell me what projects you have done!". And to be honest, Netflix is not that popular in Korea yet (I asked some of my friends living there, but it's difficult to generalize to the whole nation, so feel free to correct me if I am wrong), people don't subscribe to Netflix. And many brownies here have never subscribed to Netflix too, right? We started because we wanted to watch MOLS, so, we can't compare the coverage of MOLS to other projects of SY in mainstream TV channels in Korea. MOLS might have a wider international audience, true, but the interview was conducted by Korean media targeting Korean readers. And again, main point, it was not SY who listed the projects she has done but the writer, so don't put the disappointment on her and be sad yourself.

@MattieCat I think I was writing when you already posted hehe Yes I agree with you that the projects were mentioned by the writer :tongue: end everything else that you said.

Annyeong, Brownies-deul! Orenmanee...long time no see! :D
It's been so long since my last post, keep coming to this forum everyday to see updates of our Bee couple. Thanx so much for everyone who keep this forum alive :D

Their last 'interaction' on IG is really makes me happy..and reading transcription of SY interview...
Motto : Let's be happy
Favourite words that you have heard (about you) : Saying "I love you" is a very powerful thing.

Makes me reminiscing their Busan episode, the one when they went to that Beach reenacting that epic scene from Titanic..and then SY said "Nampyeon, Saranghae..(Husband, I love you)", but JH replied "Seungyeon-ah! Haengbokhage ssalja! (Let's life happily)" and when JH asked on the Black Room why he didn't say I love you back he said that I love you is such a special words and he wants to keep it until he find special moment to say it (which is when they are paragliding on Jeju Island)...Aigoo...it was so beautiful :)

Hope we can see them together again on screen soon.. MOLS 2 please coming soon...hihi

5 hours ago, MattieCat said:

He definitely tickled brownies hearts though.  It was a big treat to me especially when the comment was not something general like ‘fighting’ but referring to a lady’s weight/appearance matter.  That’s a comment only someone who are very comfortable with each other can make.

Your statement really calmed many thought that rage in my head. Kekekeke

The thing is, I thought MOLS was their best work in a drama up to that point of time.  First lead for both of them.  First onscreen KISS :wub: for both of them.  And, I thought as far as acting was concerned - they were both very good, better than anything they've done before MOLS.  I've watched every single one of SY's dramas from "MY Lovely Girl" to the present and I thought she knocked MOLS out of the ballpark - she took a really difficult, irritating character and made us love her.   And JH showed many different emotions with his acting that he'd never shown before.  I've watched his dramas also.  And together - they were magic.  Their chemistry and comfort level with each other showed in their dramatic scenes as well as the comedic.   It's a shame it doesn't get more notice.  It was a little rough in some spots, sure.  It had a weirdly warped sense of humor that I've never seen in Korean dramas before.  It was, how can I put it, really more 'western' than most Korean dramas with its moderate raunchiness, the swearing and sexual innuendos.  That's why I think putting it on Netflix was a good move, because it was somewhat more international in its style.

Anyway, I will always be grateful for what they gave us in WGM and MOLS.   A chance to see them together being sweetly lovey-dovey to each other is always good for our hearts and souls. :D  Keep hoping and praying for MOLS 2!!!

I'm not surprised or disappointed MOLS wasn't mentioned. Bottomline is that drama was a "Netflix Special" ...which means that S.Korea didn't see it as a big deal. She listed all her accomplishments as an ACTRESS that significantly impacted her popularity...good actresses do NOT list variety shows in their resumes. After reading the sports article about her image, I am more convinced than ever that we will never know who or when this girl dates. She is famous for her purity people, and SK is not ready for their famous people to openly date. I feel sorry for JH, his career choice will only be stable if he stays single ... GSY will only be able to get really good leading roles because she is single because the fantasies of the public is their bread and butter. When either of them are ready to get married and have babies ... about 5 years from now, we may finally hear something. 

Honestly the only person who can give us hints now is the PDnim of MOLS ... he was excited to work with them and made it seem like they were "really" well connected :wink: Now that GSY is getting so much more popular an actress, a "part 2" of MOLS could be getting further away if at all. You can't see people like Lee Min Ho doing drama's like that. But I could be wrong... Netflix is, in a way, going mainstream international ...so the value of this kind of drama may be going up! 

Archived