[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To see BTS clip when SY practicing action scene, i just can say whoa..she's quite good on it..

I hope SY will shine even brighter in the future with all of hard work she does 

Spoiler

I saw one article which said new project of SY get some cynical comment from netizen that say both actor and actress not ready for first lead yet. My heart just cannot accept those cynical comment! I get angry in this early motning..hahaha

I hope SY and seo kang joon will shiw their best to shut those people. Fighting SY!

It seems that MOLS had trended on USA at times as well. No problem re-watching over and over from fans. I think that if it continues trending, being popular internationally, and requested, a Season 2 could be a possibility. :)

Credit and thanks to all owners/sources.

When watching MOLS I'm not only impressed by how JH + SY's dramatic parts are done so well, but also their comedic timing together is amazing.  Which makes for a good rom-com.  SY has always played regal, classy and elegant really well.  But her Suejong is outspoken, crafty, cussing, tough, fast-talking, raunchy and a total crazy train wreck!  But she pulls it off and still manages to look pretty and cute.  Her expressions are so good.  Her eyes can burn with intensity or melt you with sadness or love. She and JH do the slapstick comedy bits smoothly and on point.  And their stares are as hot as their kisses!  An American actress I would compare her with is Sondra Bullock, who can do comedy, romance, action/adventure and drama equally well.

JH was always the manly, quiet, tough Busan namja.  Until WGM.  But in MOLS he pulls off pabo Ondal with ease.  It was refreshing seeing him goofy and doing slapstick. But still pull out the hot Busan namja personna when needed.  To me, he could be Korea's George Clooney.  Especially as he ages and gets more refined.   

Both of them have stretched their acting chops further in MOLS than anything else they've ever done.  I'm sure it was because it was THEM.  I think they bring the best out in each other.  

And I'm loving MOLS quirky, off-center humor.  It almost is a parody, a sarcastic look at period dramas and the Korean stars who act in them.  Kind of a Korean "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" of Korean period dramas.  I've seen people review it badly because of its goofiness.  I think they're missing the point!      

i couldn't agree more with all brownies here. we are surely blessed and spoiled with seungyeon & jonghyun. as i mentioned earlier, i'm not going to be greedy to see them dating in public. i hope before jonghyun's army enlist, he gather his strength, be manly and  say something about seungyeon. they are getting married,perhaps?  i've been keeping faith in them since WGM,and now here is MOLS. a continuation of their love story, their fairy tale. so fun to see brownies in ig posted picture how they upgrade the scene from wgm to mols. brownies are so creative! 

you know what, jonghyun's eldest sister mentioned in her post that in 2 years, either hyejie (jh'second sister) give birth or jonghyun's getting married than they will take family picture again. :wub: and yes, looking at jonghuyn's mom following lists, seungyeon is included. and everybody basically is her family. hmm,seungyeon too? heheheheh

2 YEARS GAP :

2015 WE GOT MARRIED

2017 MY ONLY LOVE SONG

2019 WE ARE REALLY GETTING MARRIED!

2021 THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN *BABY BEE*

so seungyeon, please don't die. please don't disappear. jonghyun will chase you until the end, he definitely will.*insert kissing scene* chuppp chuppppp.  pardon my delulu. hahahhahahaha. :blush:

NERDY NEW RELEASE

BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well,yellow and green are who's favourite colour?? heehehe .ahhh i want those bears

Time for me to crawl out of my cave and spazz with my fellow Brownies. I marathoned the whole drama in one day and have been replaying video clips posted on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube every single day.... especially not the kiss scences, ahem :blush:This drama has brought me back to the WGM era where my mind is constantly on cloud 9 because these two. Most of the thoughts and feelings I had while watching it had been expressed by you guys. Boy oh boy, I've never seen so many passionate kisses in a K-drama before, like NEVER! JH sure took SY's dad suggestion seriously haha.

As much as I wanted the drama to broadcast on major stations like MBC, SBS, or KBS ; considering the storyline and those amazing kisses, it's not very broadcast-friendly don't you think. There is NO WAY we would get to see those 5 hot kisses from our love birds. I would be extremely DISAPPOINTED as a Brownie to see a smooch on the lips after waiting for TWO damn years haha. So in a way, I'm glad it's a web drama. 

I may sound like a pervert but there's one particular instance that keeps replaying in my head. Please forgive me Brownies. :grimace: I have to admit, the first kiss was too hot to handle that I even watched the slo-mo version(In my my defense, it's all over Instagram). At the end of the first kiss before the camera zooms out, it seems like to me that JH gently bites SY's lower lip then pulls out a bit. I was lilterally screaming "OMG". I felt  like it was JH kissing SY instead of SJ and OD. The boy is thirsty you know, he waited 2 years for this! Gotta take advantage while you can haha. 

Ok I lied, there is another instance that got my attention. What kind of facial movement would cause your cheek to look like that? Hint: it's not just lips touching lips. :lol:  

Sorry for being so perverted in this post. This is the only place I can vent. Please forgive me :flushed:

Slo-mo version if anyone is interested. 

[/spoiler]

2 hours ago, beezee said:

Loving all these upgrades from WGM to MOLS. The writers have got to be Brownies! :heart:

Hide contents

Gaaahhhh!!  I really love the "upgrade"  compilation. Thank you for sharing.  It Makes me smile like an idiot.  :DHugs to all brownies. 

21 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

In the upgrade photos above, the one where he's giving her flowers...they're wearing similar dress shades as the one in wgm :tongue: JH is wearing a black shade and SY blue :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

Is it really unfulfilled love from the past? :):wink:

Oennie. .. you're awesome.. too delulu girl .. haha have fun & always happy bcoz of them right !! Hope our dream come true . I can't deny Who I Am.. I am Brownies :D  

Lots of love for all chingu here.. for those fasting in Ramadhan month. Always pray a good life for all human being during our fasting time.

Saranghanda chiguya.. 

More sweet Honey Bee Couple moments!

Spoiler

Beeutiful Honey Bee Couple!

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

My Only Love Song :heart:

Maybe I little prejudge but when I watch MOLS I often have feeling that writers write script for JH and SY character. Like they have order to write story for our couple. SY snoring, specific drinking, dancing, singing is in this drama. JH pabo/cute and tough side is there too. And their  amazing chemistry- and I don't talk only about romantic but also comedic scene. They seems so comfortable together and they acting looks so free and natural. You know what I mean?  So I think maybe FNC after WGM end, monitoring fanbase, see how our couple still popular, that many fans still love them so they decided to use that popularity. MOLS is also little like 2nd season WGM. What we don't get with WGM we got in MOLS-  I mean we get finally happy ending:D

Honestly when I first heard about MOLS I was very happy and shock too. Because of how some crazy shippear/hater behave on social media sides, a lot of rumors, I was thinking that JH and SY will be avoid conection with each other. But watching them now toghether again, seems that they don't care much about them. And seeing how they looks comfortable aroud each other, they friendship/relationship must be grown after WGM ends. I hope we can see them toghether soon in next project- 2st season MOLS?:D

and this is are one of my favorite scene from MOLSB):tongue:

btw today was also 2nt Press Conference for CIRCLE:D

Spoiler

Ok since everyone has shared what they feels about uri couple kiss scene and how great the storyline, their chemistry, how many plot resembled their wgm which of course any brownies can detect at the 1st point when the show aired.

Let's discuss which is your favorite scene (or should I say kissing scene lol since everyone seems like they can't move on from it cough me too haha).

It can be more than one and please tell us why. I will start with mine first, yeay!

I reallyyyyyy LOVEEEEEE this scene because I like the way how gentle and delicate it seems when he's taking her into his embrace. How precious the way he hold her. It's seems difficult for me to identify whether I'm watching JH or his character, Ondal. 

The other one will be the proposal kiss. I love all the kiss scenes but this one has touch my heart. It's so heartwarming and so lovely to watch. Maybe not so hot comparing to others but it's still a beautiful scene. When you can see Ondal (or JH? :phew:) smile after kiss. He looks so happy. His eyes shows everything. :wub:

Please share yours as well. Let keep our beehive grows!

Sy related:

From The second CIRCLE Press Conference. 

Jh IG

Working with his friend on music.

@peppermints_ Agree with all of your post above and the scenes you posted as well, it shows how much of their emotions were invested in them, real ones. 

This is one of my very favorites besides the kissing and many others. (Posting again)

Thanks and full credit to all owners/sources.

Here it's seems that Jh is really touched in this scene with Sy's words (the words, not because of her character) Is like how he wants a real relationship to be for him/them, and its very romantic. :wub: And if we can see the similarities of WGM in MOLS, then maybe some "scripted" scenes could be a reflection of their own relationship or maybe how ideally they wished it should be. 

Hi brownies!

trans by and thanks to Gonglee Global: Oh yeah oh yeah, Finnish Victor hyung

Victor hyung:khdt7uU.jpg
Cr to original owner

JH flew to Tokyo yesterday by himself. Looks like someone's up for second solo??  :wub::wub::wub:

My favorite MOLS scenes.  There are sooo many. I will talk about one of my favorite lines.  The thing is, like many of you said, the drama is like the sequence of 02 couple in WGM, and I oftentimes find myself confusing JH and SY with Su Jeong and On Dal. So, right before their first kiss, when JH .. I mean Ondal says something like, 'I feel like this even without doing anything and I don’t know how I will be after this (kiss)', it felt like JH's confession.  And in my mind, I’m screaming like, 'Yeah, JH, I mean Ondal, how do you feel NOW and what are you gonna do NOW?'  ...Very, very silly of me.  But I can't stop thinking, even if it was acting, it got to be a huge affect on them on a personal level. 

Have a great day, brownies.

As a fan I am really proud of JH and SY:D Especially that SY become recognize because her acting talent not because she was wife JH in WGM or she is TWICE Jeongyeon sister. When WGM end, I read article about her and  they always write Gong Seung Yeon wife JH from WGM, TWICE become popular so they stop use WGM and she become JY sister. So I dont know why, but when I see new article about her new project and see GSY name with CIRCLE and MOLS next to I just feel really proud. And when I read comments about her new role a lot people write about that they see her in CIRCLE or MOLS and she is good actres, they become her fan so they will be watch her in new drama:D Thats so great! I hope her name will be shinning more and more...

I think I guessed it. The reason they wouldn't release any behind the scenes for ep 10-20 is because they had too many intimate scenes and if they released it, we would be more interested with their behind the scenes since its too sweet, so in order for us to focus on the main story, they won't release it. Lets hope they do after a while

Archived