[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Ok finished. Their kisses feels like they have practiced hundreds time. Like you know how to kiss your lover and your lips knows what do to. :blush:

Is Jong Hyun's 2nd sister's wedding? Aww sisters are married and having kids, yet Jong Hyun is still single or dating secretly i hope.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first read the plot, I was a bit worried that her character will be less lovable. I sometimes feel irritated to too arrogant character. I even prepare to hate her in first eps until her true self/ story is told. What I love more about MOLS is that SY doesnt go overboard. She successfully makes a cocky, foul-mouth, hot temper girl still really lovable, understandable. She's definitely NOT an average girl! 

I, specially, LMAO those "jealous" scenes, I think JH didnt need any acting skill for that. He indeed wears his heart on sleeves . He is just too adorable, and I can feel SY why SY said in WGM that he is too cute that she wanted to tease him even more. SY is totally different in SJ, I mean, this is the most hilarious character she has had till now but I can see how similar the way SY/SJ look at JH/OD. I also can't deny that this drama showed improvement in JH's acting, I feel less awkward watching him. Did you guys notice that he did his best to hold smiles sometimes, but what to do? he once said he can't hold his smile in front of someone he likes, didn't he? 

Just my 2 cents.

I recognize that I write longer and longer now! I am excited to watch the rest tonight :wub:

OH MY! It's been a while friends. Due to busy schedule, I remained in the lurking mode but because of MOLS, I can't take it anymore.

Of course, we have the kisses that I know we've been waiting for. But in my opinion, it was such a waste that MOLS was not not a big production. Been a fan of saeguk of drama, you can easily notice the bland set (e.g.: the king does not have retainer). Perhaps because of limited budget. The plot, despite having loop holes, was really well-written. If it was just 1 hour per episode, they could have maximized its full potential. Ending should be better thought, I must say. Acting showed ow much SY and Jh have grown as actors.

P.S.; Don't you think that it is an interesting plot for season 2 (if possible) how JH would live in the modern era? :)

Jh IG

Trans: Life is nice  Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Congratulations on your sister's wedding. :wub:

My Only Love Song is really good, will like to have the time to watch it marathon style, is that good. I'll be rewatching it over and over for sure this month...and more! :heart:

what i love is that most boice love MOLS.even jh biased fans..the response is so positive esp the kissing scenes and most of the comments are loving his comedic flare.instead of the cool aloof type he is better as a pabo.lol.

and i cant miss the part where sy said MOLS meant a lot to her in the addculture video..and she herself mentioned this is the most dynamic character she has played.and she smiled when she said jh name.or is it just me.i dunno..

just like @beeinlove said,it is so easy to hate that type of character but even from the first ep i just love su-jeong..esp when she keeps mentioning she is a top star..and the part she fired the daepyo-nim and jaejin was hilarious..there is no part of se-jeung i dont enjoy.and sy singing really improved

and i kinda get why MOLS maybe wont/cant be shown on local broadcast station..the script is a bit erm..shall i say pg13..lol.the diagram when se-jeung was teaching the princess for her wedding night.lol..im still not over it.definitely gonna re-watch it

I was squealing so many times because of them. Their chemistry is seriously no joke. And they didnt look like they're acting. It seems sooooo real. Whenever Jonghyun -oops I mean On Dal- confessed, it gives me goosebumps because of his genuine expression and eyes.

Not to mention their kiss scene which look sooooooo natural. Jonghyun is not like a person who just did his 1st kiss scene... It didnt look awkward at all. It's jjang!

Oxygen plsssssss.....Oh! the KISSsssss, this is what we've been wanting to see during WGM....Now we have more. Can't believe what i am seeing. I thought it was only a light kiss but i guessed it wrong. I love them all the more after watching their "real" kissing scenes...I dnt know how to get over with this feelings...thanks chingus for sharing some scenes. As of now, i haven't started watching MOLS yet because of some important matters that need my immediate attention but definitely will watch it in the near future.

MOLS is really a gift to all of us chingus. This calls for a celebration. Thank you so much to all of you who made MOLS realized. Hoping and praying for season 2.

Well, thanks to the husband who is willing to take care the toddler so that i can have marathon watching mols :D

Honestly i got hooked with sy acts since 1st episode but i'm a bit worried with jh for first 5 episodes (mian jh)..but when it turn to ep 6 and after, whoaaa..the story is getting better, jh acts better, and the other cast is good.

Oh, i love Park Joo Hyunh (Ko il-yong) acting. Yes, he is the villain but he is hillarious :lol::lol:

21 hours ago, happy2bhere said:

You may want to give Hola VPN a try for your Google Chrome browser ..add the extension to your chrome. What it does is allows your browser to look like you are in another country. For example I use this .... I'm in the US , but my browser will think I'm in S.Korea when a site blocks me because I'm NOT IN S.Korea.Once it detects my faux country, it will allow me to access the TV program I want. This may allow you to get Netflix because it will think you are in the US. :wink:

http://hola.org/ 

PS ...this drama is HILARIOUS ...I'd like all Brownies to keep their eye out for the chicken feet reference, made me bust out laughing! 

And BIG THANKS to you, Chinggu! It works for me with this app :grin:

6 hours ago, luckystars23 said:

Other than netflix, is there any other sites that shows the drama?

Here we go. For those who really can't watch it from Netflix directly to help JH and Sy as @starcrossgrass said before like I do (I tried using hola.org as @USAFarmgirl suggested and finally can access Netflix but it can't somehow confirm my debit card and I don't have credit card) but that's it. Finnaly can watch it from dramacooltotv.com after searching online for a while and it is on the main page or just search through. Really wanna watch from netflix but can't help it that I can't access it. And so happy watching their moments kyaaa, it is truly worth it and it exceeded my expectation, will watch surely tomorrow and focus on my works now.

Let's spazz a lot brownies-deul :blush:

MOLS is so much more than I expected...I've only had time to watch the 1st episode, but to see SY spit out curses in a stream of invectives like that (and in Satoori, Busan dialect, it seems - wonder who had been coaching her?) :wink: was like WOW!

As some have said, this type of 'mean girl' personality is made to be hated at first, but SY is just too damn cute to hate.  Maybe it's because we all know the real person behind the character she's playing, but I couldn't dislike her!

And the kiss scenes and the BTS that everybody has posted (especially in Instagram, thank you, @Plepinpin) shows that their closeness and chemistry while filming MOLS didn't fade after WGM, after a whole year after WGM, which seems to mean to me that they kept in close contact between WGM  and MOLS, just my opinion! They seem so close, so natural, so comfortable with each other that it doesn't even seem like WGM ended.  It seems like MOLS is just an extension of WGM except in Sageuk times.   So romantic!

So, please, please watch it over and over!   Netflix counts how many times it is viewed and if it makes their popular list, then interest could be created for a 2nd season of MOLS!   Wouldn't THAT be AWESOME and GRAND?!  PLEASE, PLEASE watch it and make it count, thanks!         

Sometimes no matter how much you want to express all of what your feeling it just seems like words are not enough...

There are so many things in this drama that reflect things we saw and experienced in WGM and I won't mention them right now because I don't want to take away that fresh feeling from anyone who hasn't seen those moments yet that I just loved...

For those who can't get NETFLIX I hope your able to find it easily somewhere else very soon...

About the kissing scenes now that I have seen them I don't want to give to much away.  But let me just say this not even acting can cover up the natural feelings that lie within oneself and we have all seen enough dramas to know the difference.  I know I am stepping out on faith but so be it!!!  Watching them was like peeping in on a couple who have been in love for a long time and it wasn't only that it looked REAL dang it felt REAL and don't worry @luvtokki  I can stand to watch those scenes over and over after all it's why we came to this thread in the first place and why we never left....  LOVE TO ALL BROWNIES!!!:heart:

By the way I am now the proud owner of My Only Love Song OST all three songs are amazing!!!

2 hours ago, starcrossgrass said:

this is one of my fav (out of many) scenes..:D

That one is one of my favorites too! :)

Is hard to pick favorites scenes because there are so many kisses...ooops, I meant so many fun scenes to watch! :wink: It is a real feel good, laugh out loud, and tear up drama too. 

Here is some of mine (I love their romantic scenes as much as the ones where they are bickering) :D

The feels are so real, no need to act here! :wub:

When they first meet...I started singing "You Are My Destiny" :D

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

My Only Love Song! :heart:

Archived