[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aileen4ever said:

@tiMadam So happy for you! Please share with us your experiences at KCON NY, if possible! Seeing our faves in person is really a dream come true, enjoy! :)

Thank you ..i will def share....I will have to learn how to post pics & videos...I only tried once before here...

@luvtokki  Really busy right now it's this time of year but so thankful I got on and saw your post!  So good to hear from you and know all is well with our favorite Rabbit!!!  Sending you my best and hoping to see more of you during JH & SY's new Drama!!!  It's so exciting can't wait!!!:heart:

C_sm5faVwAApw5I.jpgC_sELOAV0AAPBrM.jpg

C_quXVwUQAAoBJG.jpgC_qsCjRUMAEYpG-.jpg

C_o-LRYUAAAsGL5.jpgC_o-LRWU0AAu3J9.jpg

C_uWt2OUwAAAZhs.jpgC_nXq8dU0AA-T-A.jpg

Credit and thanks to all original owners...

hello everyone! so happy to see the updates from all of you! here some more

MOLS RELATED :

finally, the big boss has updated about MOLS. let's show full support to MOLS! woootttt!. so unfortunate that i can't join you guys updating every single things happened in each episode for WGM last 2 years ago. but for MOLS, i would definitely join the excitement to express my feeling for each episodes of MOLS! let's continue the fun!

last but not least....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! i know seungyeon would be a great mother to her two children, with lots of love from father, jonghyun! hehehehehe :heart:

So excited to hear about MOLS final schedule. And happy to see JH celebrated his birthday with his beloved brothers.

I unlurk today to say, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all brownie Mamas out here! I hope you all had a very meaningful and happy day today. 

I'm looking forward to June when we first see MOLS 1st episode. I can imagine how many pages I had to backread when I go here after work but I'm not complaining. I'm more happy and thankful that our long wait is over.

Jh IG too:

Trans: Play hard, work hard!! Focused look compilation ㅋㅋ Let's go do concerts now  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans:  Pop~ Clearing up the mind Cr.  gongleeglobal

Happy Birthday Lee JongHyun! Love and happiness for you with your loved ones, always! :wub:

Me: Will never forget that special birthday in Busan! 

YouTube

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate! :heart:

happy-mothers-day-gif-funny.gif  Happy Mother's Day to all our Brownie Mother's!!!!

May God Bless You and Those you Love....:heart:

C_xqpkhVwAMciTg.jpgC_xqpkmVoAAVxUa.jpg

all credit to original owners...

Happy Birthday JH!

@Changsky - thanks for the movie info!  Now it all makes sense why JH was in Miyagi when the earthquake happened last fall and he put up the IG (which he deleted soon).  We were talking that other photos he put up at that time looked like he was in the area (background of the photo) that was greatly affected by the massive tsunami in 2011, and wondered if he personally visited the area.  There was another article that the main lead actress was also there when the earthquake/tsunami alert happened last fall.  The movie is about life of those who survived the Great East Japan Earthquake and JH plays a Korean person who, like himself, spent his childhood in Japan. 

@tiMadam  Please enjoy the concert!  You'll get to see CNBLUE AND Twice?  Lucky you!

Been so long since i posted.been busy but i always check this thread to read.have you guys seen the teaser for circle?i was blown away..and thats just the teaser.it already looks so good.cant wait.the storyline seems interesting.i hope it can be a critical success like signal because the genre is along that line..i think sy hit a jackpot with this one..

and happy to hear jh is in another movie.i heard his drama filming is pushed back to june.so around that time he will be super busy cause cnblue will kickstart their tour in june too.whatever makes him happy and of course doing as much work as he can before enlisting too.he seems to be enjoying his free time now with fishing and it seems they have started practicing for the concert tour.

and finally!!mols release date.its been more or less a year hasnt it?hoping for photoshoot or something.or presscon.but will it air in broadcasting station in korea too?

Happy Birthday JH:DI hope he had a lot of fun today and spend this day with friends and family:D I happy to see news about his "secret project"- Japan movie:wink:Good for you JH!

SY new drama CIRCLE will be air May22. Tomorrow will be special episode:wink:

And she is in new trailer. CIRCLE looks reallly really great! I hope this will be hit:D

And another plastic island pic:D

cr. oryginal owner

Sy IG

Trans: Jeongyeonie sent me this photo so I can promote <3 I'm filming today so I wasn't able to go to the showcase ㅠㅠ This album is done well and is pretty so it will hit big again! I'm sending my #Signal too! My name is in the Thanks to, right? :')  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Sister goals!

Jh related:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: So handsome. The place is beautiful.

Sy related:

Gong Seung Yeon Shows Sisterly Love By Promoting TWICE's Comeback Song | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/15/gong-seung-yeon-shows-sisterly-love-promoting-twices-comeback-song/

Gong-Seung-Yeon-Jungyeon1.jpg

"Actress Gong Seung Hyun shows support for her sister, TWICE’s Jungyeon!

On May 15, the actress posted a screenshot of her streaming TWICE’s new song “Signal” on her Instagram.

Along with the photo, she playfully wrote, “Jungyeon even sent me a photo to promote it. Unable attend the showcase today because of filming… Do your best, and let’s hope that this album hits jackpot, too! I’ll give you a ‘Signal’! You’re sure that my name is included in the ‘Thanks to,’ right?”

Meanwhile, TWICE made their comeback on this day with their new song “Signal,” which was released on 6 p.m. KST via various music sites."

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Archived