[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@syafovereem  Image result for welcome back we missed you images:heart:

It's been way to long and sorry about the late reply I am actually traveling right now and haven't been on much but so thankful that others here are doing such a great job keeping our ship alive and sailing in the right direction.  We have a lot to celebrate and it's always such a blessing when one of us returns home!!!  I am hoping to see many more Brownies return and hoping we get some new ones who will join us as well.  Hoping to see you post more often and it's so good you came home where you belong:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh....that was pikachu! :P I didn't see pikachu's tail n ears in the beginning :P I just saw the brown stripes and thought it was a BEE. :lol:

(Too much deluluing ,i know) And looks like SY has become good friends with Jae-Jin  :) She commented on his photo! :P Wish she would comment on JH's also.

AND....... HAPPY B'DAY HARANGIYA! <3 loadz and loadz of love from all of us :wub:

Inkigayo [161016] Opening.

GSY mc video cut.

Interview with Seven.  Thanks and credits: gongseungyeonhkfc IG :)

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02! :D

Enjoying everything happening to both Jh and Sy. Is always nice to come back here and see our lovely community/family growing. Looking forward to keep up with our busy as bee's honey making bee couple, loving and really gifted talented souls.  :wub:

Have a great week everyone! :heart:

Thank you all for the updates, posts, etc :wub:

Wanna add with some caps and short vids from Jonghyun's Solo ~ Sparkling Night on FUJI TV :)

Cr: Cataray_S14

Cr: marimo_cnbluegt

Cr: rin3_jm

Cr: koji0405

Cr: ribbonchariots

Cr: via Lyuublue ~ Funny story from MC part :lol:

As expected from CNBLUE members... they trolled Jonghyun! They also did it when he's in WGM :D

And I'm so curious how the DVD will be if FNC released it, can't imagine watching Jonghyun with all those awkward movement and dance... *mianhe Jonghyun ah* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But really glad to see him smiling, laughing like that in his solo concert after the scandal. His happy face is sooo precious.

Okaaayyy, good night Brownies... have a nice dream! :wub:

Awww... Seungyeon is sooo cute in that video post, with fish and wearing black Vibrate cap *winkeu* :wub:

Anyway, here Jonghyun's first solo concert videos. Credit: lljydbhna via GongLee Global. Enjoy!!! ^^

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3 - Interview:

Hello Brownies, 

Rough, very rough trans of JH interview for the solo concert, aired on Oct. 16 on Fuji Next.

Q: How did you decide to do the solo concert tour?

I don't know for sure either, but FNC president saw me sing in the fan meeting last year and he decided.

Q: I did the MC for the FM and got a completely different impression of you. Before that I thought you were someone very quiet and shy and was worried about FM.

JH:  I'm not shy, but sometimes I don't talk on purpose.  I talk a lot when I'm excited, when I don't talk, I just don't.  During the FM, I had no choice but to talk, if I didn't, it was not good at all.

Q: about solo activities

JH: it is more interesting than I expected and I want to do it again occasionally. If I didn't do this solo tour, I was just playing or fishing until the CN tour at the end of this year. I'm happy that I could work.  Sometimes I wonder if I am playing too much, but it was good that this gig came at a right time.   

Q: I think it is good to have a good private life to do good work...

I think so too, but if you look around, everyone is working hard, and I wonder if it might not be okay (to be playing too much).

Q: What is so great about fishing?

Nature? I like that.  If you look at all other hobbies I have, snowboarding, traveling, it's related to nature and I like to be in nature. I cannot work without playing.  Without seeing and experiencing many things, I don't think I can make great music. So I think it is important.

Q: about the solo album - concept, preference - it had luxury, adult-like concept? 

I had no strong preference about anything and I did not have specific concept for the album.  One thing I had in mind was to make music everyone likes. I was asked often if the concept of the album was to include many genres of music.  But actually because I did not have a concept I could include various music in the album.  When I write songs, I'm just struck by music suddenly when I'm doing something else.  'Show Me More' was written before and after the FM in the dressing room.  Because I write songs like that in many places randomly, I can not have one certain concept.  If I have to name the concept, it was 'my one year'.

Q: Was there something you newly challenged for your album?

Moonlight Swing.  It was something I wanted to do for once, but I don't think I will do it again.  

Q: CN members reaction to the album.

They tease me a lot.   They capture weird photo of me from PV, they say 'what are you doing?'  All of three of them, once a day before they go to bed, they send pictures saying it's funny.  But it means they have interests so I had fun too. 

....It's about half way and getting long - will put the rest in spoiler....

Spoiler

Q: any difference b/w solo and CNBlue music

There is not really any.  Nothing - the song in the solo album, I wanted to include it in the CN album but members reaction wasn't great.  For those who play the guitar like me, we all like blues, but it might not be so great for other people in general, and we decided to use it for my solo album.  So in that sense, there are some songs I wanted to try (that ended up included in the solo album).  

Q: Satisfied with the album?

Yes, I myself like it but what's important is how everyone else think of it.  While recording, I was praised by the musicians and I was happy.

Q: solo performance without the guitar

It is easier to be playing in the band.  When I play for CN, I don't have to sing much and all I have to do is to play the guitar.  There are so many things to do when you are solo.  The hardest thing is to sing 20 songs by myself.

Q:  do you get nervous before the concert or interview?

Not at all. I want to be like that a little bit.  I don't know if I can say this but I don't like doing something (like this interview) before the concert. I understand it cannot be helped, but to be honest, in my heart, I am thinking I want to rest. (MC: you just want to focus on the performance?)  That too, ummm... I want to rest.   I'm sorry.  But I do my best when I perform. 

Q: About fans enjoying his concert?

I'm doing this to see just that.  It's amazing when they sing together.  I'm sure everyone must have different reasons why they do live performances, for me, I do this to see everyone sing with me.

Q: Do you have new goals for solo activities or for CN?

I like the way it is.  If I could keep doing this, because I am happy now... I can eat lots of delicious food, do lots of fun stuff, and do live performance like this sometimes, this is just great.  I want to keep doing this as long as I can. 

Q: message to CN members and fans

To YH: he is going abroad to shoot a drama soon.  Please take care of yourself and let's enjoy our concerts.  You are the vocalist, so please take care of yourself and return safely.

To JS; He takes (captures?) too many weird pics... Please stop.  You send too many... but it means you do have interests so I am thankful.  But don't do it everyday before you go to bed. 

To MH:  He is slow checking his mail.  Long after everyone had fun (discussing something), he says 'oh, this is funny'.  Check your mail properly.

To fans: I could have a great tour. had a great time and was happy.  I want to do it gain so please play with me again.  Please root for CN as well. 

hi chinggus, been a while on lurking..hihi

Sy post reminds me alot to their first meeting, when they are chosing each other. :wub:

I know dory is blue, but still it's blue..hahha

Oh, about pdnim update when sy, jh, and jaejin in a van, im curious why jh keep smiling while the other two is not. Hahaha.. are you that happy jong?

In SY's aquarium IG post, many said it looked like the aquarium from the 1st episodes of WGM where Jh picked SY to be his wife.  Also, I noticed joyun_ commented on it saying (Google translation) "uh eventually went"   to which SY responded, "eventually alone"  :(   So was SY supposed to go with 'someone' that Joyun had known about, but SY is saying, 'nope, I'm here alone'?  

2 hours ago, luvtokki said:

In SY's aquarium IG post, many said it looked like the aquarium from the 1st episodes of WGM where Jh picked SY to be his wife.  Also, I noticed joyun_ commented on it saying (Google translation) "uh eventually went"   to which SY responded, "eventually alone"  :(   So was SY supposed to go with 'someone' that Joyun had known about, but SY is saying, 'nope, I'm here alone'?  

Yea....Drunk Uncle Google is annoying me....Maybe she was supposed to go with someone? Or both of them are just teasing us saying she went alone? :P I hope it's the latter.

And Jae-Jin and SY are commenting on each others' photos freely. I wonder how JH feels about all this :P

Archived