[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest jaesoompi

hello everyone, been lurking in this thread since the first page, gaaahh they look so good together, cant wait for tomorrow's episode, im always smiling when i watch these 2, so natural, and the chemistry gaaahh!!!  i love that they are attracted with each other, so excited for their wedding!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

purpleskyland_stv said:

Jonghyun and Seungyeon visited a haunted house which is the must spot for dating couple. Jonghyun said it was a traditional eel restaurant with 35 years history and successfully maneuvered Seungyeon to the place. He found scared Seungyeon just adorable. He held her very tight and told her “It’s okay, don’t’ look at ghosts but me.” The corners of his mouth were lifted without him noticing. He said “Why are you so cute like this?” and made the MCs cracked up. Jonghyun said in the BRI, “While watching scared Seungyeon, I found my new goal in life.” That made everyone curious.

Guest shipperlove

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/17/lee-jong-hyun-and-gong-seung-yeon-go-on-a-lovely-ice-cream-date-on-we-got-married/http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/17/lee-jong-hyun-and-gong-seung-yeon-go-on-a-lovely-ice-cream-date-on-we-got-married

what means the last part "calls kisses" ? O.o
jYK-6.jpg~c200

HOLY MACARONI!!!jonghyun-we-got-married.jpg
In this broadcast, Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon have a lovey-dovey date walking in the streets. They snack on soft serve ice cream as they walk around various stores, at which point Lee Jong Hyun warns his wife, “Don’t leave anything on your lips when eating ice cream” and makes her flustered..

Gong Seung Hyun becomes embarrassed and goes hiding behind a tree. Then Lee Jong Hyun takes it up a notch and shows her ways to eat ice cream that “calls for kisses” which surprises her once again. 

Read More at Soompi

Guest choccy

The husband and wife then bought ice cream from the store and started eating one each while having a walk. Then all of sudden, he embarrassed Gong Seung-yeon by telling her not to eat with ice cream on her lips. According to a staff who was at the scene, Gong just could not look up due to Jong-hyun’s glaring eyes fixed on her lips.

God I just can't stop giggling like crazy when reading the preview especially this part.. Jonghyun ah.. What can we do about you. Even Seungyeon can't hide her shyness well! I mean she usually a composed lady but hey.. who can maintain their composure when JH clearly flirt with you right.. lol.. Guys, I think this is just the beginning step for his flirtiness.. I expect more intense flirt will come our way in the future.. :))I realised JH is always watching SY closely since 1st episode.. 1st and 3rd episode: he is watching her eyes, and said her eyes are light brown and very beautiful.. 4th episode: he's watching her hands and said it's chubby but very cute. He's also watching her sleeping and he said it was very romantic (kyaaa).. 5th episode: he's watching her when she do the calligraphy and adore her so much, he also said her bun updo hair is beautiful too.. last episode.. watching her lips while eating ice cream :)) Lol Jonghyun you're watching your wife like an eagle don't ya :D

Guest Yongseo Yonghyun

Omonaa...can't wait for tomorrow...this coupel realy make me crazy...i rewatch their eps for 10xxxx today...

Guest shipperlove

anyway did you notice that naver news and soompi news about our couple connected their name with a heart?
class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"‘We Got Married’ Lee Jong-hyun♥Gong Seung-yeon’s sweet date in Japan!

‘우결’ 이종현♥공승연, 아이스크림도 로맨틱하게 ‘달콤 부부’

since JH liked it when he saw their names connected with heart in mission card LOL

such a nice coincidence

Guest Hickk

Akopinoy2228YS said: HOLY MACARONI!!!In this broadcast, Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon have a lovey-dovey date walking in the streets. They snack on soft serve ice cream as they walk around various stores, at which point Lee Jong Hyun warns his wife, “Don’t leave anything on your lips when eating ice cream” and makes her flustered..

Gong Seung Hyun becomes embarrassed and goes hiding behind a tree. Then Lee Jong Hyun takes it up a notch and shows her ways to eat ice cream that “calls for kisses” which surprises her once again. 

Read More at Soompi

Guest kacang-almon_stv

@banana_milk082791

Yeah... really miss them so much.

But now, we have one. More than drama, more 20 episodes, and more 20 minutes full watching them together.

Oh saturday, may be I will wait until monday for eng sub and download it.

add: sorry i don't know how to quote, so I only mention your name :)

Guest dewirama

Aigoo~~~ what kind of preview is this? Is it too much for brownies to go crazy before the show airing?? Aigoo~~~~ eotteokhae??

Mian chingu-deul..

And brownies... ^_^

Many questions in my head now bcoz the text preview. What kind of goal that he refer to? Is he wanted to kiss her?

Btw i hope wgm still show us how they spend their 2nd nite in ryoukan just like the 1st nite. bcoz this scene is the 1st ever wgm show what kind of activities that the imaginary married couple spend the nite before sleep & while sleeping.. So i hope they show us the 2nd nite.. Am i too greedy? lol

Archived