[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

So it's confirmed that JH will be doing the drama with Kim So Eun.. Happy for him.. Oh.. Btw, is Kang Tae Oh also part of its cast? As far as I know, he is a member of 5urprise, of which Seo kang Joon (SY's co actor in AYHT) is also a member..Heheh.. The connection just amazes me.., Oh well, I'm a true brownie indeed.. :)

Looking forward to watching both of their dramas next year.. Have a good day/night to everyone!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://cancam.jp/archives/506843

What kind of girls do you think are stylish? 

JS:  I like a girl with short bang.. (omitted)

JH: For me... if it suits that person and looks pretty, anything is okay. (LOL)

YH: That is not an answer to the question (LOL). I like someone who looks good in wide pants.

MH: Bobbed hair... (omitted)

JH and white shirts...:

credit and thanks to original owner

Hi guys,

After 2 months of reading this thread I am finally able to write here. It's because I found out something and don't know where to share this. It has broken my gonglee fan heart.

Well, my experience becoming a gonglee fan was slightly different from many people around here. It started the other way around. I' m the kind of girl who likes to watch kdramas from time to time but it isn't my usual hobby. So I watched MOLS on Netflix and wanted to know more about the lead characters since their kisses seemed to be pretty real. And discovered WGM and gonglee world!! And for the first time, I was really excited about the actors and started watching my first kreality/variety show (WGM). And the best part...Found people who also like the couple and that were as excited as me watching WGM and MOLS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The comments in IG and all the other coincidences encouraged me to think that maybe something really was happening between them. Bumi, Nerdy clothes, etc.

But today, I'm sad. JH has eliminated the selca with Gsy when they met each other again in MOLS. And I can't explain it myself. Other selfies with costars are still there. It has disheartened me a little bit. Although I will always support both of them and hope them a happy life, I wonder why!!!

Just wanted to share these thoughts. That's it. Thanks very much and have a great day!! :)

Hello fellow newbie @megumifukuhara

Sad about this new IG development too... We don't really know JH's reason for doing this but let's hope for the best. Recently I feel that he's kind of depressed? Maybe they're going through a rough patch? (If they were truly together to begin with)

Anyway I still wish that the 2 of them will be together in the end. "It aint over til the fat lady sings" :)

Jh IG

Trans: "171111 Lee Jonghyun update: Today Today.
Lee Jonghyun posted an excerpt from the book 'Why I'm Living Today.' The blue part reads: I have a lived a lot of 'todays' at the expense of my future's happiness. Those numerous 'todays' I've mortgaged are days that can't be returned forever.
To put it simply, we can't take our 'todays' for granted because these todays are days that we can't take back and they will contribute to our future happiness."  Cr. gongleeglobal

Welcome @megumifukuhara to our Bee Couple thread, feel free to post here any time.

Jh wants to be able to freely do what he wants in his life. He is a deep thinker, so he wants to be happy with his life today, that can also contribute to his future happiness.

We know his family and some close friends like Sy and support her as well. If they had chosen another path, we can only wish them well. Time will tell what will be for them, and because "today" will become yesterday, we can always wait for tomorrow.

As I said before, I wish both Jh and Sy continue success in their lifes, always.

To every Brownie/GongLee02:

Feel free to come keep coming to our Bee Couple Thread to share your feelings, news about them, and shipping matters, this is a friendly forum for us to keep up with them, and to enjoy the good things they bring us.

Lets enjoy the weekend, bee happy, life is precious, today and everyday. -_-

Sy IG

Trans: "171111 Gong Seungyeon update: JTBC Midsummer's Memory team sent Sobong a coffee truck to cheer her up^^
I'll eat well!!
Good luck to JTBC Midsummer's Memory too!
JTBC's Midsummer's Memory is from Oh Hwangmin PD (My Only Love Song)'s production, too ^^"  Cr. gongleeglobal

Also, in hey_drama IG, PDnim also posted (not a repost) the same picture Sy posted on her IG. :)

Me: Let's bee happy! :wink:

4 hours ago, cebpdmd said:

Hello fellow newbie @megumifukuhara

Sad about this new IG development too... We don't really know JH's reason for doing this but let's hope for the best. Recently I feel that he's kind of depressed? Maybe they're going through a rough patch? (If they were truly together to begin with)

Anyway I still wish that the 2 of them will be together in the end. "It aint over til the fat lady sings" :)

Hello chingu,

Actually, i think the same way.dunno why, but I got the feeling that he's on a depression state nowadays or reflective mood(dunno the right definition).. might be one of the reasons why he lose so much weight..we know that he is a strong namja he will overcome it. We just hope the best for both of them.

First I want to say that I am really happy that even 2 years pass after WGM end the new brownie still appear here:D Hello everyone! I hope you will post often here:wink:

Second -I really happy see that SY upload pic on IG practically everyday now. I miss her very much:( After heard that her new drama postponed appear in March because China market (What about ban korea broadcasting in China?), I was little disappointed.  I feel like I am waiting for this drama forever... But China marked is huge so lets hope this will be hit not only in Korea but China too:wink:

Third - please don't pay too much attention to haters. They live for that. Off course this is always sad and angry when you see that person who you like get hate comments,  fake IG account or ugly picture but this is celebrity live. There always be some people who will hate without real reason. Some people have too much time and something wrong with the head:crazy: After be a fan of kpop, kdrama for couple of years I was witness how celebrity get hate everyday and not from one or two people but their haters get group name, have sides or forum where they bashing idol or actor just because (Always remember Tablo case:(). I think SY know this dark side of her job really well and she is strong enough to handle few mean post or picture. Don't worry too much. And after all whats mean few haters in front of thousands fans:wink: 

Four- Congratulation JH for new drama!! Finally he get real opportunity to shine as actor! Not web drama, not short drama, not second lead (i think...?!). JH you can do this!! Fighting! 

Someone write here about JH erase from his IG account photo with SY. True or not I hope you know this is only Instagram pic. This is not mean that they stopped being friends or whatever they relations be:wink:

Congratulation Yoo dad open new restaurant! Wish you the best!:D

WOW SY get coffe truck from jtbc Midsummer Memory production team.  First time see that actor get official support like that from other drama production. SY must be very fond of the people she work with. I really proud of her.

Hey guys..havent been writing in a long time but i read this thread almost everyday..i have a favor to ask,please if you guys see weird account on ig please report it..there is this one acc yongluvyeon_cp..its an account shipping seungyeon with yonghwa..of all people..if you think jh akgaes are cray,yh mafans/akgaes are worse..i dont want seungyeon to get harrassed by his mafans.there is already a few of his fans that noticed this..Or any other account you guys notice,please report them and if you can dont instigate any fight with them..its just a waste of time..thanx everyone..

hi ... chinggu ... good afternoon.

Two days yesterday maybe some of us feel sad for "disappearance" photo of SY from IG JH.

I'm a newcomer, just two months into Gonglee lover. a few days ago I read some of the sheets in this forum, not all, just a few sheets randomly.

I think JH has also done it, (removes things related to MOLS) and in fact a few months ago we saw him leave a comment on IG SY, not once but twice.

I want to say, "deleting photos on IG" does not always mean anything. could mean nothing.

if he had any intentions, I'm sure he had a reason in his mind. so let's appreciate that. how much we love them as idols, we can not manage their lives, or even make them act our way. they are also human beings, who have their own desires and thoughts.

whatever happens, I love them. I thank them. they gave me a sweet memory, I was comforted and felt the joy of seeing them. WGM and also MOLS.

so let's hope, that these two people we love are happy. and I'm sure they still have a good relationship.

life is a choice, if we choose to think positively, then we will definitely find positive things. if we choose to think negatively, everything can be negative.

and ......

so let's choose to stay happy and spread a lot of love.

I hope you guys are happy too.

^_^^_^^_^

Good Afternoon :), Halo I am new here

Actuallly I've been a silent lurker for a few month, but today I want to share what is on my mind :D

It's about pict on IG, that most of everybody think that he deleted that pict or,,, maybe he just put that pict on archive,

Because on IG we can save a pict using archive menu, and that pict only can seen by the owner. And the follower mostly think that the pict already deleted.

Well like everyone said we have to think positively, so let's think that he save it for himself :)

And because lately they also using same kind of hat, that simple thing already make me happy

Thank you,

Kind Regards for all of brownies :blush:

40 minutes ago, ai1317 said:

Good Afternoon :), Halo I am new here

Actuallly I've been a silent lurker for a few month, but today I want to share what is on my mind :D

It's about pict on IG, that most of everybody think that he deleted that pict or,,, maybe he just put that pict on archive,

Because on IG we can save a pict using archive menu, and that pict only can seen by the owner. And the follower mostly think that the pict already deleted.

Well like everyone said we have to think positively, so let's think that he save it for himself :)

And because lately they also using same kind of hat, that simple thing already make me happy

Thank you,

Kind Regards for all of brownies :blush:

@ai1317 yes, it can be archived! and let’s think positively it was archived. I am very thankful for your very first post yet very on point. We don’t know their/ his/ her story, therefore there shouldn’t be any judgement to be done. I was not reading too much on IG activity though, just some photos, some captions that we barely understand or just understand what being translated. Instead of being distressed, disappointed for something we don’t really know, we better just love them, thank them for giving us such beautiful moments! 

And i I must say, I love being here with you guys :wub: 

SAILING IN GONGLEE SHIP IS LIKE RIDING A ROLLER COASTER  .:mask:

there's ups and downs., thrills & excitement, happy tears & sad tears.  however, if we genuinely support and root for both SY & JH, we will reach the pit stop, safe & sound. :kiss_closed:

JH is unpredictable. i once posted here, burst out angrily when he deleted MOLS related photos on his IG, but i felt calm & relieve again after reading all of your responses. who are we to over analyzing & overthinking everything that he do,right? now he deleted the only SY's photo in his IG again, hence there are still pictures of his co stars in his drama, but why SY? why MOLS? that's the questions that came out on my mind. but i don't feel mad anymore towards him this time. if u guys noticed, he also deleted some of his family photos,even his sister's wedding video, and many2 more. so again, i'm not going to judge him just based on his IG activity. pity him, always being accused as a bad man when it comes to SY.

we should learn from the previous mistakes. gonglee should've been matured enough to overcome this IG thingy. please do not create new account and throw hate comments/posts towards JH. (if u guys see the tagged posts of JH,. u will know). i'm not saying that mad gonglee shippers did that, but this is just a reminder for all. haters just wait for the right moment to ruin everything.and there we go again. :unamused: this is a never ending cycle. i think, JH also noticed all those ugly faces of SY (she still looks pretty tho, how can u call it ugly?) and even JeongYeon and YongHwa  because that acc tagged him too, YH even SY appa , JH's mom & sister and even Brother in law! so sick! maybe that's why he deleted all SY tracks & history in his IG, to avoid more hates. maybe.. his IG is a public account, for his fans & carrier. it would be better if he keep all family & relationship matters on his own, just for him only. HOPEFULLY.

And for SY, i think she is strong enough to handle those haters. she is doing well.:thumbsup: let's just keep showing supports towards her & i thank to all gonglee IG accounts who keep posting good things & memories of them. it's too precious to be forgotten, right? :love:

LET'S KEEP CALM, BEE POSITIVE and LOVE THEM BOTH TILL THE END. :mrgreen:

Hi everyone..i have been lurking in this thread. I am originally a parkpark couple shipper and while following park hyun sik account, i chanced upon lee jong hyun fishing trip with him. He is my fav band so out of curiousity, i checked if he has any rumors and found out he is i  wgm

I have watched wgm before and i keep convincing myself it is fake after the last round. But after watching our gonglee couple, i am hooked. It looks too real. In fact those beach/pool scenes look exactly what those amercian celebrity couple do, caught by the paps. 

Anyway for the recent saga, keep calm everyone. I believe he removed those photos of the people whom he consider as 'family' and put into a special folder. I know jh is known to be an open straightforward person..but for relationship matter, he hides. We can see that when he says no comments in interview. So when he hides, it means there is something going on. Hope this makes you all feel better :)

Archived