[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

CNBLUE "Starting Over" music video (Japan comeback):wink:  All of them must work really hard for preparation comeback and play in their dramas. Good luck boys! Wish you success:D

JH for Grazia Magazine:D

cr. thx phuongngabui for upload pic and gkboice for translation. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, wilddove said:

How come their voice and maybe the music in Starting Over kind of weird?  Hurt my ears, except for minutes 2.30 onwards......

Why??? It sounds really good to me! :D

I'm enjoying their smiles in the video <3 <3  Such a fresh tune, one which could wake u up when you're tired <3

But jong looks a little tired. <3 Minhyuk and Jungshin are having so much fun in this video...Yong too and yong looks way too good in this one.

Jong looks really tired. :\ 

Guest wilddove

@sarangbit   I'm sensitive to machine-sound voice and the sound of bass or echo (I think) and very much prefer a clean, clear and smooth voice like Jonghyun's at 2.30 mark. 

Maybe I'm in a minority :lol:

So, our "ahjussi busan namja" is now lonely and singing sad songs on Instagram at night about a past love?   Maybe SY is too popular now - he can't keep her all to himself?  I get the feeling they are not together for whatever reason - too busy?   SY is now on social media with members of FT Island, Pentagon, and Winner - but nothing about CNBlue?  Through her dramas she is friends with Jaejin, An Bo-Hyun, Han Sang-Jin, Jingoo, and Lee ji-Hoon - but not JH?

I know you'll all say it is because of the crazy fans of JH that they need to keep any interaction between them secret - but really!?

She's been in a 'variety' show and a drama with JH - they can now disguise their interactions as 'friends' and 'colleagues'.  From a professional point of view.   Nobody rags on her about her IGs with Jaejin and An Bo-Hyun.  Jingoo sent her a food truck and she sent one to him.  Nobody cared.  But nothing between SY & JH since MOLS.  Both WGM and MOLS rarely get mentioned in any of their interviews or articles in K-pop news.  I find it peculiar and somewhat disturbing.   How do you all feel about this?  Is this a 'cover-up' for their real relationship, or is there no relationship anymore?

I still love and follow everything about them, but it's beginning to dawn on me that as a 'couple' they are a non-item.

Sorry, folks.  Just my feelings from my mind and my heart!        

Guest wilddove

It's difficult being them.   A few of those ladies friends who interacted with JH in his ig or vice versa were being hunted, harassed or their relationship being questioned.  But to be honest, they have to understand too that his ig is for fans, his entertainment business and that's where the money comes from............  it's better to not make it personal. This goes to JH too.

SY too had been called names by his international fans/fandom (in Minsoek's ig) and some persistent person(s) keep popping up insinuating/questioning/harassing her for answers regarding her relationship with this and that person(s).

Honestly, I prefer them not to interact in social media because I don't want her to be a flavor of the month thing to JH.  From my observation, JH's social interaction seems to be seasonal and I don't think I like her to be ignored when he does not favor/like her anymore.

And I don't believe they have any romantic relationship.

@luvtokki in my opinion,yeah i think they aren’t currently together or pehaps weren’t ever together at all but im positive they remain friends/ friendly..but i doubt that its cause sy is too popular.whether we like it or not wgm is a sore spot for many fans not just jh..even some sy fans hate it when shippers mention jh’s name esp in her instagram..for someone like sy/jh who always show support to their close friends and who always remain friends with their co-stars to not show any support to each other, is a little odd dont you think? I feel like they themselves have come to a mutual understanding/agreement not to do so probably for their fans/career..

we can say that because of wgm and mols people should accept their interaction but just an example yongseo couple was 7 years ago but it is still a sore spot for some of yonghwa and seohyun fans..they dont even follow each other on ig but sone and boice knows they are friends at the very least. I know some people say they should just “man up” for the sake of love or whatever but that really is not the culture there at all..Both sy/jh still have to think about their future..their career..jh have been through a scandal once and i doubt he’ll let sy feel what he have gone through esp since her career is taking off in a big way..and any scandal would put a dent in her image now..i believe that if they are meant to be, it will happen eventually but even if they are not i’d still be happy seeing how far they’ve come and i’ll be excited to see who the lucky guy/girl they’d end up with as long as they are happy but personally, yes i do think they are perfect for each other and they match well but that is just my opinion/wish..

:)

ps/ have you read about fti minhwan and the laboum member thing? I think this is the perfect example of why sy/jh are really careful especially on sns. At least ft island is already a 10 year group but the girl is just a rookie and she is getting more hate than minhwan and tons other celebs who were revealed to be dating, its always the girl who gets the most hate and scrutiny from the public

For SY sake.. im agreed if they keep it secretly & personally.. JH is a greedy man.. hehe he will felt unease & bored about how they interact .. its depends on fate & how they handle it .. my love for both of them .. pray for a good life for both of them .. 

Jh IG

Trans: While on standby during filming, we saw some water so we cast (a line in it)  ㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

My skin’s still looking soft despite not sleeping much. Cr. gongleeglobal

Lee Jonghyun update (2): Wa… our fans are crazy… I’ll try my best to repay you (for this)!!!^^ <3 <3 I love you~ing.
DC Lee Jonghyun sent a support truck and catering for today’s filming. Cr. gongleeglobal

Also:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Supporting as always. 

Me: Regardless if they together or not, most SK actors/actresses/idols will keep it private or deny it even if caught going out by saying there is only friendship between them. I believe they were 2gether until "a while" ago. Jh likes "a girl" (to quote his interview): "for myself"  very difficult because of the way SK entertaiment industry works. In any case, let it be, maybe they will end up 2gether one day in the future, who knows, even if they were to be with others first, time will tell. I believe they complement each other, and are a good match, a lovely  couple that could be together if they work things out.

Let's just bee happy for them.  Have a  nice day everyone! :)

Cause this forum is about JH and SY connection, we will always back to the question if JH really have relationship with SY or not, until we know the real answer.

For me:

1. JH not easily mention SY or vice versa like they mention their other friends cause there are 'real' big fans about them such we are brownies. For we brownies, of course we will have positive raction if we find something that connect SY with JH, but not for JH or SY personal fans that don't want they together.

2. They still have 'something' until now. They will show part of it if it not 'private' like NERDY, VIBRATE, or FLYING BOWL and will keep part that will make a big reaction not only for korean entertainment.

3. If we seen how was attitude that showed both of them to each other from WGM, MOLS bts, IG activity or interview how can they easily forget to each other when we all know fact that both SY and JH really good to keep friendship. 

4. Direct or indirect what song JH was cover in IG really related the past of JH and SY trough WGM condition and after.

There are who have same opinion with me? Yeah, how is the ending both of them we really don't know it yet. *keepcalm* *keepcool* B)

1 hour ago, newbie02 said:

Cause this forum is about JH and SY connection, we will always back to the question if JH really have relationship with SY or not, until we know the real answer.

For me:

1. JH not easily mention SY or vice versa like they mention their other friends cause there are 'real' big fans about them such we are brownies. For we brownies, of course we will have positive raction if we find something that connect SY with JH, but not for JH or SY personal fans that don't want they together.

2. They still have 'something' until now. They will show part of it if it not 'private' like NERDY, VIBRATE, or FLYING BOWL and will keep part that will make a big reaction not only for korean entertainment.

3. If we seen how was attitude that showed both of them to each other from WGM, MOLS bts, IG activity or interview how can they easily forget to each other when we all know fact that both SY and JH really good to keep friendship. 

4. Direct or indirect what song JH was cover in IG really related the past of JH and SY trough WGM condition and after.

There are who have same opinion with me? Yeah, how is the ending both of them we really don't know it yet. *keepcalm* *keepcool* B)

I hv same opinion with u. I am forever GongLee 02  Shipper..n I will support them both. 

Sy IG

170924 Gong Seungyeon update: (no caption). Cr. gongleeglobal

170924 Gong Seungyeon update (2): For Sobong('s use) only ♡♡ Thank you. Cr. gongleeglobal 

Jh IG

170924 Lee Jonghyun update: (뿜뿜 [boom boom] doesn't necessarily mean anything, it's aegyo).  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me:  :D

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Have a great week everyone, after Sy and Jh IG's posts today, Bee happy! :D

14 hours ago, newbie02 said:

For me:

i'm with you all the way in this.

SY JH special relationship is undeniable. its just that some people who lives in denial because they have so much hate on SY & JH. it' s pretty chaos and hectic in IG where maybe JH'S sasaeng fans who keep humiliating & bashing SY  by tagging her with unnecessary post. and SY's fans who feel offended  try to exclude sy from JH  and protect her. we can't control this from happening, right? it's normal to hate or dislike them, but why have to be so mean like this.  so if brownies found this stupid acc in IG please just report them. 

sigh...

but so happy with yesterday's update. they post ed on IG at the same time, with almost similar floor tiles and the reflection of the white fence behind JH in SY's photo  and same color of shoes & shirt (nude,beige). hehehhehehe *delulu* someone must like KANGSOBONG a lot!

1 hour ago, peejlovesbee said:

I look this and i am back to my IG account, hohoho many shipper really have jjang eyes, even it only unconditional or they really together at that time.

The other reason why I like JH and SY, they are just post what they want, they not edit to much to their photo or just posting something that will only show their beauty or perfection. And for JH sometimes he will delete it in the end maybe he think it not good to post to public. It is so funny for me and just happy :grin:. Have a good day all, 

Hello brownies!  

Is everyone enjoying JH's drama??  I haven't had time to watch it at all but hoping to catch up soon,  or someday... 

Here's an article with additional info of the movie, Ikiru Machi, they revealed more actors who are in it.  The movie will be released in spring 2018.   
https://amp.amebaownd.com/posts/2374529

Solely based on the names I don't believe this is a big mainstream movie but the plot is still intriguing.  JH's name still comes second after the main lead actress, and this was a great surprise to me as I had thought his role was important but a small one... I will translate his comment only -

This is my first time to act in a Japanese movie.  Ms. Mari Natsuki (lead actress) was very supportive, like correcting my Japanese pronunciation, and I am very thankful.  Ishinomaki, where the movie was filmed, is a wonderful place that reminds me of my hometown.  It is heartbreaking to think that people faced a tremendous disaster in this place, but meeting with those who have overcome the day and are living positively has become my asset.  I have discovered so much through this movie, such as friendship between Korea and Japan, meaning of living as a family, and the importance of communicating and passing it down.

And great news about SY!

Archived