[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest osanm4013jy

Cuz The Kind Hearted JH story need to be shared 

:wub::heart:

And this also :wub::heart:

On 3/17/2017 at 7:38 PM, MattieCat said:

And here's a nice story about JH and a lady who went thru Kumamoto Earthquake last year.
 https://catch-a-falling-star-302.amebaownd.com/posts/2126638  Rough trans below:

In 2016 Kumamoto earthquake, this lady’s leg was stuck between a TV and a cabinet and her son who is in high school pulled her out.  The roof of their house fell, and it rained on their tilted house.  All the CNBLUE goods she had cherished for all through the years were ruined in the muddy water.  She was going through a depressing time.

It was when each member of CNBLUE put up a picture of Kumamon (Kumamoto Pref. mascot) with a red heart, and with a message ‘PRAY FOR KUMAMOTO’ on SNS. How happy it made her when she saw those messages, and CNBLUE continued to be a source of light in her heart. 

She had to give up going to their spring concert, and managed to get through day by day.  In fall CNBLUE was to come to Fukuoka for the first time in two years for their concert.  She applied for their signing event, hoping to see them and thank them for their message, and she was lucky enough to be able to attend it. 

She wrote a message on a small board in Hungle, ‘Thank you for your message for Kumamoto Earthquake.  It made me happy’, and placed the board at her feet during the event.  JH was able to see it well from where he sat and she noticed that he read the message.

The signing event ended so quickly as she was pushed through the line, as usually the case in Japan.  She was about to leave the room without being able to talk to them, but then someone told her that ‘he is calling you’.  She said ‘who?’ and turned around, to find JH beckoning her.  He remembered she was the one with the message board.

‘Were you okay with the earthquake?’
‘Thank you, and thank for the message, too.  You were also in Tohoku when the earthquake occurred this fall, right?  Were you okay?’ 
‘Yes, I was fine.  We both must be careful.’

He of course talked to her in Japanese, looking her in the eyes.  She couldn’t stop her tears because of his kindness and fell in love with him again.

And our SY-ie  :wub::heart:

Btw when i watched the 2nd teaser video can't help but  :lol::lol:

Spoiler

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest osanm4013jy
27 minutes ago, GongLee Global said:

@GongLee Global

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY~!   

I've seen the video this morning ^^ :heart: 

You didnt include the gifts to JH's parents for his birthday?  I didnt see it

Guest osanm4013jy

From Yesterday's Global Leading Lotte Hotel CNB Fanmeeting @Busan 

@MattieCat 

Senpai help~ 39 (^_^)

The sweatshirt is wrinkled. Is that from JH? He probably never wash it  :D

Busan bros on collaboration ... JH on the piano  :wub:

More :)

Spoiler

5 hours ago, osanm4013jy said:

@GongLee Global

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY~!   

I've seen the video this morning ^^ :heart: 

You didnt include the gifts to JH's parents for his birthday?  I didnt see it

@osanm4013jy Thank you, We did not have a chance to include that as the video duration was too short to be included. Those were just projects in random orders. 

On 2017/9/3 at 5:37 PM, osanm4013jy said:

From Yesterday's Global Leading Lotte Hotel CNB Fanmeeting @Busan 

@MattieCat 

Senpai help~ 39 (^_^)

So the orange Nerdy sweatshirt was JH's gift for a fan.  #3 in your post is the lucky fan who got it.  YH said to the fan, JH wears it all the time, at work and at home, and she should wash it first.  JH took it out from the bag, smelled it, and nodded as if it smelled fine.  JH also said he has 100 pieces of Nerdy at home.  The fan who got the sweatshirt says JH was tall, beautiful like a sculpture, his face was very pale with big eyes, his hand was warm and big.

I've also read that JH came to Busan the day before the FM from Hapchuan (sp?) where he was filming drama.  He described his role in the new drama as a bad boy who will turn out to be a good guy.

Have a good one, brownies. :) 

Jh IG

Trans: Whoa... is the broadcast really next week already?  Cr. gongleeglobal.

Jh related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Promotion time for his drama! :)

Jh IG (2)

Trans: Back In Time.  Cr. gongleeglobal.
Lee Jonghyun is singing Lyn's Back in Time from the Moon Embraces the Sun OST

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources. 

Me: Delulu, "Back in time"...TIME SLIP!!!  :wub:

Lyrics:

Lyn - back in time ( 시간을 거슬러 ) lyrics + English translation
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/back-time-시간을-거슬러-back-time.html

The light that is fading in the clouds
Falling at the window is too noisy
The cooling memory is just like the sound of the rainwater
Capture my heart, refuse to leave

That increasingly strong
Lock in the nostalgia
Couldn’t I step back in time
Back to the time when you give me a hug
Everything now doesn’t matter

I follow the tortuous path that is wet
Look back at our memories together
In the rain that obscures the vision, I think of you
In my tears, you emerge in my mind

That increasingly strong
Lock in the nostalgia
Can I step back in time
Back to the time when you give me a hug
Everything now doesn’t matter

All dissipated, whether it’s the time we spent together, or the look of you and me at the time

Let’s back to the time when I am in your embrace
Couldn’t I step back in time
Even if this is the only chance, or the last chance
It doesn’t matter.

Me: MOLS Season 2 would be nice. :heart:

{Public Service Announcement}

For those who are missing the :heart: buttons, please proceed to the bottom of the page. There is a Theme button; click on it and choose Default instead of Soompi. There are a few emojis you can choose from, depending on the nature of the post. A Yay or a Nay :grin:

@02fan  So good to see you posting again on the Brownie Thread!!!:wub:  All is good,  I don't post here as much as I use to but a part of my heart is always here that's for sure.  JH & SY and everyone else here gave and continue to give me amazing memories and thankful to those who are still working so hard to keep this thread alive and doing such a great job as well!!!  Don't be a stranger 02fan and your posts are always welcome you know that!!!  There is always love and warmth to be found here that has never changed!!!:heart:usafarmgirl

14 hours ago, cadymcbronzie said:

{Public Service Announcement}

For those who are missing the :heart: buttons, please proceed to the bottom of the page. There is a Theme button; click on it and choose Default instead of Soompi. There are a few emojis you can choose from, depending on the nature of the post. A Yay or a Nay :grin:

Nay.. its lagging ..arghhh hate it

Loving JH's voice. Soothing and very manly. But we already knew that. Drama teaser looks promising. I hope his drama's good.

Always loved SY with long hair and thought she looked better with it. But seeing her photos in that red gown, I must say she rocks the latest hair trend in Korea. She is truly stunning! Her amber eyes do make you feel like you'd get sucked into them; no wonder JH couldn't stop talking about that. She really is beautiful. And her acting accolades further cements her place in the acting industry. But we already knew that. 

Now, apparently, Ji Changwook's close chinggu and JH's too, Kangwoo, just started following SY on IG. He liked most recent of SY's post with Seulgi. This is brand new information. Delulu much!!! Weeeeeee!!! Sweet dreams!

SY is so active in IG nowdays and all the post really show her beauty. I don't know it is only my mind or fact but i think it is has connection with JH drama who will broadcast in near time. When she was meet with her 163 friends she was randomly post some photo and we just knew it from her friend IG. But nowdays she post some photo when she meet her friend like when came to FT Island concert, meet with seulgi, and meet with some friend from SFD. 

And about kangwoo who follow SY IG maybe just maybe they have meet each other just like when FT Island manager follow SY and bohyun IG after they meet at the concert. 

I still confused using this new page of soompi, where can I found sign for give love to another post?

Sorry if I mistaken, I just share my opinion. Thank you, love all brownies :)

Archived