[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DF_tbMyUIAAApzo.jpgDF_tbMrVwAEh9lc.jpg

DF4JAcqUIAAgCHK.jpgDF8g26EUAAABcBH.jpg

I think no matter what SY is wearing she just looks amazing even in a hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow Brownies for coming out and voting for the drama DOTS and my team thanks for your love and support that meant more than you could know!!!  Also really hoping for a season 2 of My Only Love Song it would be like icing on the cake to see them again together like that....  Not sure my heart can handle all that passion though LOL:w00t:

credit to original owners of photos...

i'm sooo with you in this dear @Aileen4ever. Western fans watch seasons of a good show for its stories, why wouldn't it be the same for Asia and other places too, to be denied of the enjoyment of good things, like the rest of the world, is totally unfair.

why don't people just cherish pdNim's intention and pray for it to happen? indeed, MOLS is a really good drama for me. it's really my cup of tea, with two honey beesand i love all the casts.  but still, why people overreacting in pdnim's ig demanding JH to not act with SY anymore, like... we know how's JH's acting skill before this right? stiff....  but he is totally different in MOLS. he seems comfortable, natural and care free to be funny, serious, sad, strong and romantic, of course :wub:  similar things happen during WGM. it shows that JH has a harmonious chemistry with SY. she is a great influence to him.and JH also a great influence to SY.  people start noticing his acting skill, which is great, right? some people just should stop live in denial. open your heart and accept and support whatever JH's decision. i don't think his 'acting' in WGM or  MOLS ruining his carrier or CNBLUE. he gained more fans than before, including me! i don't even know him before wgm.  so let's not over thinking about their personal lives and support them in anything that they do. my endless support to both JH and SY! :heart:

hai everyone ^^ glad to see you in this beautiful fandom. this is my first time making a soompi acc bcz 02 couple.

Tbh, i wont seeing WGM JH before, but when i watching MOLS i exposed to the virus 02 couple then i decide myself to watch WGM and now, i really enchanted by them kkkkkkk. ikr its too late, sorry  ><

i still rewatch WGM and MOLS!!! a bit sad coz some JH fans didnt want to him join to MOLS2, but still i'll keep support whatever they do.

i hope this ship will sailing soon :blush::heart: xoxoxo

Jh IG

170731 Jonghyun update: There comes a time when people have to leave, like when you become an adult & leave the house -Genius (movie).
Lee Jonghyun is watching Genius, a chronicle of Max Perkins's time as the book editor at Scribner. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1703957/  CR: gongleeglobal

Me: Movie and quote: Adults. :D

Welcome @02honey to our lovely Bee Couple thread, a place sweet as honey! Feel fee to post with us. :)

7 hours ago, 02honey said:

hai everyone ^^ glad to see you in this beautiful fandom. this is my first time making a soompi acc bcz 02 couple.

Tbh, i wont seeing WGM JH before, but when i watching MOLS i exposed to the virus 02 couple then i decide myself to watch WGM and now, i really enchanted by them kkkkkkk. ikr its too late, sorry  ><

i still rewatch WGM and MOLS!!! a bit sad coz some JH fans didnt want to him join to MOLS2, but still i'll keep support whatever they do.

i hope this ship will sailing soon :blush::heart: xoxoxo

Welcome to the ship! And it's never too late to join! <3 :D:D Hope you have a great time here and post whatever comes to your mind! We'll be glad to read :)

Well we finally have confirmation from hey_drama PDnim that MOLS2 is now a 'GO' for him....according to IG both Jaejin and Bohyun have said they're ready to go.  Now we only have to get a buy-in from the principal players - JH & SY.  And, of course, the princess.   We are truly blessed as shippers.  WGM, MOLs, now maybe MOLS2?  We can only dream, and keep watching MOLS and the pressure on hey_drama to complete MOLS2.    

Good morning chingu-deul ^_^

I am silently pleased that PDnim has actually expressed his interest in producing MOLS2. That just goes to show how us iFans are rooting for the success and longevity of this drama. But it all boils down to a good storyline, the chemistry between the lead characters, and also the great camaderie with the supporting cast. I am sure they all have a good working relationship, even off screen. Not just a "Hi, bye!" kinda thing.

I would love to see JH and SY be paired up again. Truly one of a kind, right? ㅋㅋㅋ

And as for some "fans" who still doubt SY's capabilities, read this.

Credits: gsyinternational

Veterans from the acting industry are better at judging someone, rather than us the armchair critics. No?

I mean, if she can bring out the best in him (or vice versa), that would be the most ideal situation. We only want them to be happy. So, why not? Heh :wink:

Jh IG

170801 Lee Jonghyun update:
Like a star
Lee Jonghyun is singing Corinne Bailey Rae's Like a Star

Cr. gongleeglobal and to all original owners/sources.

Found the lyrics on Google, is below on a Spoiler to save post space.

Spoiler

Like a Star
Lyrics

Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands
Oh, I do love you

Still wonder why it is
I don't argue like this
With anyone but you
We do it all the time
Blowing out my mind

You've got this look I can't describe
You make me feel I'm alive
When everything else is so faint
Without a doubt you're on my side
Heaven has been away too long
Can't find the words to write this song, oh Your love

Still I wonder why it is
I don't argue like this
With anyone but you
We do it all the time
Blowing out my mind

Yeah

I have come to understand the way it is
Is not a secret anymore
'Cause we've been through that before
From tonight I know that you're the only one
I've been confused and in the dark
Now I understand, yeah, yeah

I wonder why it is
I don't argue like this
With anyone but you
I wonder why it is
I won't let my guard down
For anyone but you
We do it all the time
Blowing out my mind

Just like a star across my sky
Just like an angel off the page
You have appeared to my life
Feel like I'll never be the same
Just like a song in my heart
Just like oil on my hands

Songwriters: Corinne Jacqueline Bailey Rae
Like a Star lyrics © Global Talent Music Pub Inc

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Well said @cadymcbronzie "Veterans from the acting industry are better at judging someone, rather than us the armchair critics. No?... I mean, if she can bring out the best in him (or vice versa), that would be the most ideal situation. We only want them to be happy. So, why not? Heh"

Besides, the people behind MOLS are profesionals, they know how good their production was/is, and will work to make it another successful proyect. Also, even people new to the cast of MOLS have became fans, and have given good reviews after watching it. Is a win-win situation.

Looking forward to the continue success of Jh and Sy, always.

i try not to delulu, but JH'S choice of songs and captions in his IG posting were really something. someone seems to deeply madly in love and have a deep thought about something.  regardless what it is, i pray for your happy ending JH & SY. :heart:

update on BYUL or top STAR song soo jung. hehehhe

seungyeon's hubby looking cool and handsome at the airport heading to Singapore. as expected from Busan namja.:wub:

someone is in a good mood. what a rare view to see he smiles widely at the airport. hahaha. got fully recharge huh? btw, what's the red spot on his back neck? hmmmmmmmmmmm. bear bite?  :ph34r: #delulumodeON

and as expected from jonghyun's wifey

Jh IG

Trans: 170803 Lee Jonghyun update: Reporters, wait a minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cr. gongleeglobal
Headlines:
Lee Jonghyun looking like he's joining the army
Lee Jonghyun bursts with coolness with a pair of sunglasses.
Lee Jonghyun, one shirt is enough (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)  Cr. gongleeglobal.

Related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun Currently Looking Over Drama Role

Lee-Jong-Hyun-XPN-1.jpg

CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun is in talks for a drama role!

Lee Jong Hyun has been named as one of the candidates for the male protagonist in KBS2’s “Lingerie Girl’s Generation” (working title).

FNC Entertainment released a statement on August 4 saying Lee Jong Hyun is only currently looking over the role, and that nothing is set for sure.

“Lingerie Girl’s Generation” is based on a novel of the same name. It deals with teenagers growing up in the late 1970s. The drama is scheduled to air in September after the conclusion of “School 2017.”

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/04/cnblues-lee-jong-hyun-currently-looking-drama-role/

I hope LJH does consider this part even though he's busy with his upcoming solo album. If this pushes through, the Bee couple would be going back to back in kbs shows and they could be in kbs drama awards. 

GSY is MIA though. Missing our bear. She must be busy or the production wants them to be mum about it for now. I hope this drama will hit big time for GSY. On a delulu mode, i would be totally get hype if we ever see Seo Kang Joon wearing nerdy, then that would mean Mrs. Bee is really helping out the Nerdy business. 

Archived