[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I am also hooked with Circle!! The events in each episode, in both timelines, always keeps me at the edge of my seat.. It so good that it sucks me in everytime.. Like most of you, I wish more will watch it and and enjoy it (palpitations and nail biting aside) as much as we do.. So SY will be one of the guests in Oh! Cool Guys on Channel A on June 11.. Looks fun and at the end of the preview, the guys were truimphantly chanting SY's name.. Maybe she won a game or something..Sigh.. So sad that we don't have that channel here.. And oh! Congratulations to CNBlue for a successful concert.. You guys worked hard, as always.. Must I add that JH looked mighty fine with his haircut!! Oh how I missed that forehead of yours! :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi cngus. so happy to see we actively share opinions and our thoughts on uri bee couple. can't wait to join the fun when MOLS is aired. so we can talk about it. we hit the jackpot! can see all the episodes in one day. heheheheheheheheh and the kisses!

one of my wishes came true to see seungyeon in variety show, because she hasn't appear on k-variety since 2016 with uncle baek jong won eat sleep eat. she has and easy going and lovely attitude that i think suits the variety show well. i really hope she can be a guest in 2 days 1 night or knowing brothers show. good job seungyeon, surrounded by mostly males actors and entertainers but still can maintain a good-girl attitude. :wub:

jonghyun's wife is daebak on circle. i've never watch RAW korean drama before this. but now i did for circle! thank you to korean show, i can understand korean a little bit, and more to read their body language. but when the eng sub is released, i watch it again. who cares? hahahha the drama is so good. the plot is connected well and all the characters played well. looking for for monday n tuesday to watch circle! 

i really hope there will be some promotions on MOLS. like seriously, the drama is unknown to others except gonglee shippers. deep down in my heart i feel sad.  all the crews and actors worked really hard for this, so FNCadC please, seriously please do some promotions for MOLS. so people can seriously anticipating and watching it, locally and internationally.

congratulations jonghyun and cnblue for another great concerts!!!. it's been a while since they held a concert in korea. many friends came to support them, publically and privately? and that forehead? ohhh that was gold!  heheheh. and this song, MY LOVE, the gayageum version was beautifully played in front of lee's families and touched their hearts. :wub:

regardless what happen, uri jonghyun and seungyeon really feed us well. uri king and queen bees work hard to protect their hives and all other bees.so happy to see how they grow since i first knew them back in 2015. especially jonghyun. he changed. he changed a lot. :heart: i wish both of u nothing but all the happiness in this world!

JH related:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/04/park-shin-hye-shows-support-cnblue-bands-concert/

Park Shin Hye Demonstrates Her Loyalty And Close Friendship With CNBLUE By Attending Their Concert

park-shin-hye-cnblue.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently attended a CNBLUE concert to show her support for the band!

On June 4, the actress uploaded a number of photos from the concert to her personal Instagram account. In the photos, the actress is holding a light stick from the concert. She uploaded two selfies with members Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jong Hyun, as well as two group shots of herself with the whole band.

Park Shin Hye’s friendship with the band members is well-known, as she has worked with them in a number of dramas. Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye famously starred together in two popular dramas, “Heartstrings” and “You’re Beautiful.” Plus, the actress has also acted with Kang Min Hyuk in “Heirs” and “Heartstrings.”

Meanwhile, the actress opened up about marriage in a recent interview. Plus, the actress’s agency confirmed that they will be taking legal action against malicious commenters.

Long time no see... How is everyone? I hope uri Brownies are doing just as well as SY and JH!

Hopefully we'll be able to see SY at one of the CNBLUE concerts like that one day, too!
Btw, she is seriously killing it in Circle! Major girl crush right there!

I'm already excited for MOLS! Just a few more days to go!
Perhaps we get to watch some more JongYeon IG-Saga this week as well!:wub: 

On 6/4/2017 at 0:10 PM, sarangbit said:

Welcome to the ship :) 

Ahhhh! I missed JH's live! :(:( Why do i always seem to miss when uri CNBLUE boys are doing a live. First JS,now JH TT Next time HEHE :tongue::tongue:

And i haven't watched Circle yet, but i'm watching it today <3 The new shots of SY in that black dress and cap ....so sexy <3 

And MOLSSSSSS! <3 <3 I'm waiting so we can all talk about it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm wating you to watch circle!

Sy IG

Trans. for Gong Seung Yeon update - "Byul Noona drawn by Jihoon" Stay tune for CIRCLE tonight 10.50 pm Episode 5^^"
~ In his drawing he wrote "I drew Byul-ee Noona *bad drawing*" and signed Jung Ji Hoon :) ~ translation by: @brainy_gomseungyeon Cr. gsyinternational

Me: Sy showing us drawings of her too, so cute! :D

@IAmSoulReader new fanfics, yesss!  All well thanks, haven't made time to read that much lately, have to change that. :lol:

Welcome @waterfah26 to our lovely Bee Couple thread! Feel free to post here! :)

I watch some scene from today CIRCLE episode and I was so happy see SY with Gi-kwang in one scene (I really like him and Highlight music too:wink:). And SY in black with the gun.. She look so cool and strong:D Keep fighting SY!

Jh IG:

Going to the sea!

Trans: Wa... Pink... Cr. gongleeglobal

Tran: Sound of birds Cr. gongleeglobal

The catch!!

Trans: A soon as I started, I caught a couple of loaches!! It feels good ㅠ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: Kya...I'am happy Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: I'm at awe Cr. gongleeglobal

The "Oh Cool Guy" variety show that GSY will be on will visit the Royal Tomb of King Sejong - which would have been GSY's character Lady Min's son from 'Six Flying Dragons'.  Did you follow that?  

The guy who invited her to this show is Han Sang-Jin (who is in the cast of this show) but also played Monk Jukryong in 6FD and is also Park Dong Gun, the creepy research assistant at the university in Circle.   GSY and Han Sang-Jin seemed close and took a few selfies together while filming 6FD.  Circle also has 2 more castmates of GSY's from 6FD - Seo Hyun-Chul (the Sherlock detective) and Min Sung-Wook, the leader of Human B.   Cool, huh?  She seems to end up with friends/castmates from other dramas she has been on.   And, as would be expected, she keeps her friends close and they seem to admire her. 

THE YOO SISTERS! hehehehehehhehehe

circle is really daebak! it's so freaking tricky and makesme addicted to watch the next episodes till everything is solved! and as expected, GONG SEUNG YEON IS NOT AN AVERAGE GIRL. she is really a treasure,

also looking forward to HELLO COUNSELOR today. YOO JEUNGYEON with CHOI TAE JOON! hehehehhehehehehehhe . i love this circle.friends and family circle.

Seung Yeon are starting a relationship with a man. His name starts with the letter Y, he is a famous singer. He is 4 years older than Seung Yeon. They are starting a serious relationship, perhaps they have found the right person at right time. So the relationship is very good and fun ^_^

23 minutes ago, kimsook494 said:

Seung Yeon are starting a relationship with a man. His name starts with the letter Y, he is a famous singer. He is 4 years older than Seung Yeon. They are starting a serious relationship, perhaps they have found the right person at right time. So the relationship is very good and fun ^_^

Honestly, if you are the person whom i think you are... please dont even start. I have come to a point where i dont care who she ends up with as long as she is happy but Im questioning your intent here. With MOLS coming up, im beginning to see a certain pattern appearing. 

7 hours ago, kimsook494 said:

hahahhaha. so funny. why don't you give us the details of that guy. who is that lucky guy??? we are really curious to know that. PLEASE ATTACH THE PICTURE TOO YA!!

urghh so pathetic!  with MOLS coming up, what is your intention here?? 

10 hours ago, kimsook494 said:

Good for her then! :D We will be happy to support her with anybody she is happy with! :) 

If you are right, then okay :) But if this is a plan to cause chaos again, don't even start. Because girl/boy, us brownies are more mature and supporting than you think we are. 

Archived